Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Deal, Part Five

"Matthew needs to talk with Kyle about something important."

38
9 Comments 9
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"I know people have been waiting for a while... <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

The hot sun shines in through the window and warms up the room. Weather where a cold drink is best.

"So... you're telling me you fucked your own mother? You really expect me to believe that!" Kyle chuckles at Matt after he reveals what he's done.

"All I'm saying is true," Matt replies calmly.

"Look I know you might probably feel a certain way about me and the guys having a bit too much fun with her at the party, but fairy tales like this are not gonna work, man."

Matthew smiles holding his phone in his hand.

"Why don't you see for yourself."

Matt puts his phone in Kyle's face. The photo is of Matthew's nude mother, bend over the washing machine with cum all over her.

Kyle just stares at the picture in shock. Not believing his own eyes. He grabs the phone to have a closer look.

"What the fuck... HOW the fuck!?" Kyle finally looks up at Matt.

Matthew smiles happily, "Let's just say mom and I have a bit of an agreement. But look, here's the thing..."

Matthew grabs the phone and puts it in his pocket as he then continues to speak.

"...I need to ace the upcoming exams and you've got good grades. You're going to help me."

Kyle listens on.

"And for your help, of course, I will... give you a go at my mom again. I know you want her."

It takes Kyle a while to process everything that he is hearing. Matthew is so confident and upfront about everything he wants and even has a certain demanding demeanor about him. For the first time in his life, Kyle doesn't know what to say and what to think.

"I umm... Yeah, I'll... I'll help you," he answers back.

Matthew smiles even more.

"Listen though, before we go I need to go mow the lawn in the backyard... I'll be free after that."

"I'll wait," Matthew replies.

 

*A few minutes later*

Kyle is outside in the backyard already mowing the lawn. In the meantime, Matthew takes a shower at his house. Kyle's mom is in her room. Watering the flowers that she has on her window.

"Ms. Williams, I forgot to ask for a towel."

"Oh darling! Don't worry, I'll get you one right awa-"

When she hears Matt, she lifts her head and then turns around. She stops her sentence when she sees him. Matthew is fully naked. His whole body is still wet from the shower. His cock is hard.

Ms. Williams' cheeks turn red quickly as she doesn't know where to look, so she covers her face, "Oh Gosh! Matthew, I'm so sorry! I'll get you the towel!"

She quickly goes over to her wardrobe and searches for one. Suddenly, though, she feels a hand on her ass.

"You look a little shy, and your cheeks went all red. Is everything alright? By the way, did you ever get any compliments on this fat ass?"

Ms. Williams does have a fatter ass than Matt's mom, but he still prefers his mother's physique much more than any other woman.

"M-Matthew, I..."

She feels a squeeze.

"I bet a lot of guys would love to have a go at you, miss."

"Matthew! I don't think you're being appropriate right now," she says loudly with her red cheeks.

"I'll tell you what's not appropriate."

He takes her hand and puts it around this cock. She quickly grips onto it instinctively as she looks down at it. Not being able to help herself.

"...What's not appropriate is you holding my cock. I will tell you what is going to happen next. You are going to get down on your knees so I can fuck your mouth before your son is done with the mowing. I'm sure you understand."

She just stands there in her silence. Her mouth open slightly. She's not able to utter a single word. Ms. Williams feels the atmosphere and Matthew's demeanor change drastically.

"On your knees," he demands once more.

Ms. Williams suddenly collapses down to her knees, while not being able to think of anything else at the moment. She looks up at him. Being a single mother can get lonely sometimes. She hasn't felt this kind of energy in such a long time.

Matthew isn't wasting a moment, grabbing her roughly by the hair and shoving his hard cock in her mouth. Pressing her head up against the windowsill, he begins to fuck her mouth hole. Ms. Williams continues to look at him with seductive eyes now.

"H-Holy shit, that's it," Matthew moans out loud.

As Matthew continues, he thinks about how Kyle fucked his mom. Making this whole experience even more exciting for him. When he looks out the window he can see Kyle mowing the lawn, oblivious to the whole situation. Kyle's mom gags a few times, but she takes it proudly. Matt takes his phone out and snaps a quick picture of Kyle's mother with his cock in her mouth. Also getting Kyle outside in the background.

"Perfect! You're so amazing Ms. Williams!" Matt smiles and bites his lip.

The sounds coming out of both of them is all too much. Matt finally grabs her head with his hands, making his final few thrusts deadly. He goes as deep as he can. With a few short thrusts he releases deep inside of her throat. It's a lot. Ms. Williams begins to gag uncontrollably as some of the cum starts to drip out of her mouth. Matthew takes a second, his head spinning from the pleasure.

"I... woah... I always enjoyed your hospitality, Ms. Williams," Matthew says as his cock leaves her mouth.

Kyle's mom is out of breath. Her heart pounding and her body shaking from the experience. She still continues to look up at Matt. Still not being able to say anything at all. She can feel the wetness between her legs, in shock and excitement all at the same time.

"Anyways, I don't think I need that towel anymore. I'll go wait for Kyle downstairs," Matthew winks at her as he leaves the bedroom. Leaving Ms. Williams with her thoughts.

She's still in shock. Matthew was so nonchalant about the whole situation. It makes her think.

After Matt gets dressed he makes his way down the stairs and looks at the picture he has taken.

"Payback is a bitch," he says to himself, smiling.

 

*A little later on the way to Matt's house*

The two boys make their way through Matt's estate. The sun shines on both of them. Kyle still doesn't believe everything even though he saw the picture of Matthew's mother covered in cum. Her face was not visible, but he wouldn't forget her MILFY body.

They finally arrive at the house. Matt walks up to the door and knocks. They wait for a short moment before the door unlocks and opens.

"Hey, mom. I'm finally home," Matthew says with a smile as he enters.

She quickly notices Kyle behind him, but before she can say anything Matthew grabs her and pins her up against the wall of the hall, leaning up and kissing her on the lips. His hand travels all over her forbidden body as it finally finds itself between her legs. He begins to feel her up. She kisses back as she is taken by surprise, getting lost in the moment.

Kyle, who is just behind them witnesses all of this happening. His eyes and mouth are wide open. When Matt's mother opens her eyes she sees him staring at them and finally finds the strength to push Matt away.

"Matthew! What do you think you're doing!?" she says in a nervous tone.

"What mom? I'm just really happy to see you," he answers back with a devilish smile.

She's wearing a button-up shirt, so Matthew just grabs it and rips it open exposing her sexy upper body and her breasts in a lacy bra.

"Aaah! M-Matt!" she shouts, her cheeks red.

"Close and lock the doors, Kyle," Matthew demands as he turns to look at him.

Kyle is still in shock at what he is seeing.

"Come on. You wanted this, right?" he says again.

ElectriccMoiraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElectriccMoiraTS

"Wanted w-what?" Matt's mom asks.

Matthew presses her up against the wall once more. His face close to hers.

"....And you've probably wanted this too... I remember that night, how much you enjoyed yourself, mom. You're not very good at hiding it," Matt says in a serious tone.

Kyle closes and locks the door finally as Matthew grabs his mother by the wrist and takes her to the living room. Pushes her down onto the couch.

"We're going to have a bit of fun with you, mom," Matt confirms. Already taking his clothes off.

He bends her over the couch and slides her sweatpants and panties down her great legs.

"Matthew, this is wrong! You need to stop this at once!"

She can feel herself getting wet.

"Come on, Kyle. You'll get the mouth. I'll fuck her first."

Kyle is already hard from just looking at this. He feels somewhat shy, which is unlike him. He goes around the couch where her face is.

"Oh God... Please, you boys can't do..."

"It's all going to be okay now, mommy... You'll get the teen cock you've been dreaming about."

Matthew slides his cock inside of his mother's pussy with ease as it is already wet. Kyle also quickly takes his pants off and gets his cock out. Bridget blushes at his young cock, remembering that night at the party. Kyle rubs her by the hair and sticks his seventeen-year-old cock inside of her mouth.

"Holy shit... This is actually happening," Kyle moans.

"You bet it is," Matt responds back.

All this escalates so quickly that Matthew's mother doesn't even know what to think. She's turned on, but she doesn't fully know why. It's two young boys after all, and one of them is her own son. It's hard to resist getting this kind of attention and dominance from somebody so young. The two boys begin to fuck her pretty quickly, letting the lust take over. She can't help but gag and moan. Some spit drips down her chin already. Kyle moves his hips quickly, fucking her like there's no tomorrow. Matthew, just behind her, is having the time of his life. Watching his mother's fat ass jiggle from the smacks of his pelvis, one of his hands gripping her cheek as the other one is around feeling her clit. She is in full ecstasy.

"F-Fuck! You fucking my mom that night was probably the best thing you've ever done. Now I get to fuck my slut of a mother whenever I want!" Matt moans with a big smile on his face.

"This is so crazy, man. She is your mom... Fuck, this is so fucking hot!"

"Look at her. I never knew I had such a desire for her until that night," Matt moans out.

The housewife is forced to listen to these young boys talking as they fuck her. Matthew smacks her ass, and she jumps slightly as she feels the sting.

"Alright. I want to watch you fuck her for a bit, man."

Matthew grabs his mother roughly and lays her down on her back. Kyle quickly jumps up on the couch, sliding himself inside of her. Remembering that night at the party when he fucked her the same way. Kyle, of course, doesn't waste time, grabbing her by the tits and beginning to fuck her hard. She moans out loud, now not being able to help herself or stop any of this. Matthew just sits there watching one of his best friends fuck the shit out of his mother. He even begins to jerk off to it.

"Fuck, mom. You definitely know how to get fucked."

She turns her head to look at Matt, her cheeks red as she watches her son jerk to this.

"M-Matt... Don't watch... Aah... P-Please... D-don't..."

"Ha! Well, if you don't want me to watch how about I join back in!"

Matt grabs his mother's head and positions it down from the couch so it's upside down. He steadily gets his cock nice and cosy inside of her mouth then throat. The only view she has is her son's balls hitting her nose as he fucks her throat, while Kyle leans down and starts to suck on her nipple, which is very sensitive now from all the grabbing and pinching. Bridget is experiencing all sorts of pleasures. All at once. It's an incredible feeling. It's also wrong for her. In a way, she wants it all to stop, but she just can't.

 

*Roughly an hour later*

Matt is sitting on the couch, jerking himself off. A big smile on his sixteen-year-old face, his mother lying down on the carpet while Kyle has her legs on his shoulders and continues to plough away at her insides.

"Fuck, miss... When I fucked you that night at the party I never expected to fuck you ever again!"

She doesn't respond as she has her eyes closed. Still moaning, but not wanting to accept what is going on.

Matthew finally stands up.

"Alright, I don't want to fully exhaust my loving mother... Let's get her on her knees."

The two boys manage to get her to open her mouth as they stand over her, viciously jerking their cocks. She exhaustedly looks up at the two boys with a somewhat pleading expression. Then both of them explode, cumming all over her face and mouth, the two young seeds mixing, getting a taste of both.

 

*After*

Kyle and Matthew leave shortly after, going up the stairs to Matt's room, so Kyle can tutor him finally. Bridget is left in her lonesome, her mind conflicted about what she let happen.

'How could he tell him!? Is he insane!? If this gets out...' she thinks to herself.

She takes her thumb and tastes the cum off her cheeks. Surprises even herself at her action as she swallows it down.

'Why am I letting this happen...?'

She leaves to go take a bath, locking the door after herself. Washing what went on away. After two solid hours, Kyle finally leaves for the day.

Bridget finishes her bath, all wrapped up in a towel as she leaves the bathroom that is connected with her bedroom. When she enters, Matthew is sitting on the bed waiting for her. When she sees him she quickly looks away, looking down at the ground. Embarrassed.

"You... you should go get some sleep. You have school tomorrow and dad will be home soon."

Matt smiles as he gets off the bed.

"How did you like it, Mom? Was it as good as that night at the party... or maybe even better?" he asks.

"I hated it..." she lies to herself.

"Really? Didn't like two teen cocks ramming your insides?"

"Is that how you talk to your own mother, Matthew!? How could you... How could you even tell him anything? Do you have any ideas what's going to ha-"

Before she can even finish Matt pulls her to him and begins to make out with her. She kisses back, not having control of her body. The towel not being able to hold falls to the floor. Matt gets her up against the wall, placing his hand on her stomach.

"You don't even know how amazing you are, Mom... I'll make you understand that you belong to me now."

"I don't belong to-"

"Yes. Yes, you do," Matt says back as he covers her mouth. "You are my personal whore, mom... Your body belongs to me. You belong to me. That's the way it is now. It's so wrong, but you fucking love it. I know it."

She just looks down at her son and listens. She wants to resist, but somehow she can't.

Matt notices a little bruise on her thigh. He gets down on his knees. He closes his eyes and kisses the bruise lovingly.

"I see we went a little too rough on you," he laughs. "Sleep well, mom."

Matthew stands up and kisses her on the cheek one last time before he leaves and leaves her in her naked state.

'This needs to stop. I can't let my own son do this to me. It's wrong... so wrong...' she wanders around in her head.

 

Published 
Written by BringerOfLust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments