Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Way Home, Part Three

"A mother and son on a ride home."

53
11 Comments 11
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"The aftermath after what Matthew witnesses at the house party."

The sound of the car's engine can be heard as they drive the lonely road. The radio quietly playing in the background. Other than that, no other sounds are present. She looks into her rear-view mirror, looking over at Matthew that is sitting at the back of the car with his hands crossed and face turned away as he looks out the window.

"... Matthew, I..."

"Shut up. Just shut up. I don't want to hear it."

"Matt-"

"Three fucking guys, mom! My age. You just juggled three cocks like a whore."

 

*Thirty minutes ago at the house*

"Ah hey, Matt, we just showing your mother around, ha," he smiles while continuing to fuck her dripping pussy as he looks at Matt.

"Kyle, what the fuck..." Matt responds, sounding defeated.

The housewife pulls the cock out of her mouth, "Matt, this is not... Please don't look! I..."

The cock suddenly gets back in her mouth.

"Did I tell you to stop sucking, baby?" the boy says hornily. Gripping her hair, he begins to face fuck her once more. Matt watching a young cock thrusting in and out of his married mother's mouth.

The boy soon cums inside of her mouth. As a matter of fact, all three of them take turns cumming in her mouth. Matt standing there, defeated, not knowing what to do but to watch his mother gulp down their seed.

 

*Now*

She can feel her eyes watering slightly, "Matthew. I am your mother, and in no circumstances are you allowed to call me that."

"Oh yeah? And what should I call you? What would you call yourself?"

She doesn't answer.

"Thought so."

"L-Look, Matthew. I want you to forget what happened back there, and not tell anybody. Not a single word to your father."

Matt chuckles in disbelief, shaking his head, "Yeah, you wish. I'm not forgetting anything, mom. Dad is going to know everything. Every detail."

She keeps her eyes on the road as she thinks of what she can do. She slows down the car and pulls over the side of the road.

Taking a deep breath, she turns around to look at him. "Matthew, please. What do you want? I'll increase your allowance. I'll buy you a new video game. The one that you wanted for so long." She looks at him seriously. "Dad cannot know about this. No one can."

He looks back at her with a frown. "It's not going to work, mom. Dad is going to know because I'm going to tell him."

"Matt, anything, please. I'm so sorry."

A sudden silence enters the car as she looks back at him and he had her. Matthew just stares at his mother as he thinks for a moment.

"A blowjob."

His mother's eyes widen as she hears him utter such a word.

"A b-blowjob? What do you mean..."

"If you want my mouth shut, you're going to pull my cock out and you're going to suck it. Just like you did with those guys."

She stares back at him with her mouth slightly open. Finding it hard to believe what a request her own son would make. Not even. A demand he would make.

"Matt, what are you talking about? I'm your mother."

"You are, and you had no problem with three young cocks before."

She turns around pressing her back against the seat, closing her eyes and feeling her heart pounding in her chest.

The silence returns.

She finally opens her eyes, looking out into the road as she starts to speak, "If I agree to this... request. You promise me that you will not tell anybody."

"I'll think about it," he responds.

She shakes her head and bites her lip as she turns around and reaches her hand out. All of her fingers clenched except for the pinky.

"Promise me. Pinky promise."

When Matt was younger, his mother and he would always make a pinky promise. That's how they knew you are making an actual promise.

Matt looks down at her hand. Finally reaching his hand out and wrapping his pinky around hers.

"I want it now," he demands.

His mother nods slowly. Turning back around, reluctantly opening and exiting the vehicle.

Matthew himself cannot believe this is happening.

She opens the back door of the car as he gets his legs outside of the vehicle while still sitting at the edge of the seat.

MahiaraFlowTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MahiaraFlowTS

She stands there looking down at him. 'Am I about to do this to my own son?' she thinks to herself.

She takes a deep breath as she gets her knees down on the muddy ground.

Looking up at him she murmurs, "Well, um... take it out, then..."

He bites his lip. "I don't want to. I want you to do it, mom."

She gulps down her spit as she gets her motherly hands on his trousers. Going for his belt, she begins to unbuckle her son. There is a noticeable bulge already developing in his crotch. When she unbuckles the belt and undoes the buttons, she pulls down his pants. With reluctance, she grabs his boxers and pulls them down his legs.

Her son's cock springs out, already semi-hard. She looks at it almost admiringly as she is shocked by what she sees.

'My God... How can he be this hard for me already, and how does he have this kind of length!? His father is nowhere close to this!'

It is considerably big for a sixteen-year-old.

Matthew watches as his mother just stares at his hardening cock, resulting in it getting even harder just from her looking at it. He can feel his heart pounding. This feeling is incredible.

"... Aren't you going to get to work, like a good slut?" he lets his horny side talk.

She blushes, quickly looking away. "Don't ever call me again..." she responds back. Grabbing his cock with her caring hand and beginning to stroke it.

Matt moans at first contact watching her hand go up and down as she feels it growing inside of it.

'How can he even be getting hard for me? I'm his mother, and... old,' she thinks to herself. Even though she is just thirty-six and doing pretty well for her age.

She can feel the warmth coming off of it as she strokes. Taking a deep breath, she finally leans over, putting the tip of his cock into her mouth. She doesn't move her head, keeping her mouth in place just to realise that she has just put her son's cock into her own mouth. She can hear Matthew moan up above. After closing her eyes, she begins to bob herhand up and down gently as she begins to suck him off, giving him a blowjob.

Matthew moans. "F-Ffuck, that's it, mom."

She pulls it out of her mouth, "Language..." she murmurs before resuming her blowjob.

Matt chuckles, "Yeah, sure... Whatever you say, mom. Just show me what that mouth can do." He lets out a few innocent moans.

The mother gets more into it, increasing the speed. The sound of her sloppy mouth can be heard as she's sucking on his cock. Her cheeks blushing red out of embarrassment. She can feel him grow even bigger inside of her mouth. Grabbing his young balls and squeezing them gently to make him feel even better, so he can release quicker.

"There you go. I love how good your mouth feels." He bends down slightly to grab her ass cheek through the pajama pants.

This was not in the agreement, but she allows it if it means he is going to release faster.

"You got a great ass, mom."

She blushes even more as he squeezes it a bit more. He then gets back into his original position and enjoys the show.

'How can he even talk to me like that?'

Matthew could feel himself getting close after all this was his first time. He runs his fingers through her hair air and grabs a handful of it.

"Get ready, mom! You are about to get a taste of your baby boy's seed!"

He takes control moving his hips and face-fucking his mother, thinking about how his friends face-fucked her. Now it is his turn. Loud moans escape as he begins to cum, releasing his load deep inside of his mother's mouth. He listens as she gags on it, having no other choice but the swallow it down.

Matthew collapses onto the back seat as his mother lifts her head up for air.

"Mom. Before you get up, I want you to lick it clean."

She looks at him, thinking as if a blowjob wasn't enough, but she listens and begins to clean his cock with her gentle tongue. She can feel her son is getting great satisfaction out of this. He lies there with a smile on his face.

"Now we can go home."

 

 

Published 
Written by BringerOfLust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments