Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Interracial Matters - Tamzin's Story

"Tamzin meets an African American in a chat room bringing life changing consequences"

50
31 Comments 31
26.9k Views 26.9k
5.4k words 5.4k words
The engine was still running as she sat parked in her Ford Focus in the hotel car park staring ahead deep in thought. Tamzin was still unsure, still uncertain the she was doing the right thing. Most other women in her place would describe what she intended doing as sheer madness. It was, she had to admit that, but there was something inside driving her onwards.

Most other women would be screaming at her ‘Go. Just drive off and go’. What is that saying about fleeing from the devil? Her own thoughts were telling her to go; her own thoughts were telling her to flee but there was something else inside her driving her. Something else that made her want to ignore all the voices and switch off the engine and step out of the car.

He was there waiting for her; inside the hotel foyer sat the man she had met on the internet three months earlier. The invisible figure chatting to her from behind her computer screen for all this time was now before her. He recognised her instantly, as he should have done, having already exchanged photographs. She recognised him also and smiled nervously back at him. The tall American black male was quickly to his feet; quickly in front of her and quickly taking hold of her hand as he kissed her on the cheek. She couldn’t hear his words as he held onto her hand firmly; it was almost as if he had mesmerized her.

He spoke again as he put his hand around the small of her back and led her away. “The dining room is this way,” he told her in a deep American south accent. She was still dumbstruck as she sat down in the seat he had pulled out for her. She was also still hearing those voices telling her that she should flee; flee from the stranger before her.

Strictly speaking he wasn’t a stranger; it may have been the first time she had met him in the flesh but she had got to know him quite well over these past few months. Sometimes, because of the anonymity, it’s far easier opening up to a person behind a computer screen; you can divulge things to them that you might never even dream about discussing with a person face to face. Abe had always been easy to talk to. That’s what first attracted her to him.

Nearly all other men she had encountered in chat rooms had put her off immediately. Opening lines such as ‘What are you wearing?’ and ‘Is it bushy, trimmed or shaved?’ repulsed her. Abe had been different. “How’s your day been?” he had asked her. As it so happened, it had been a shitty one. It was the wrong time of the month for starters; her boss had been bitchy all day and she was sick of being alone. Max, her husband, had been working abroad for over six months now. She missed him. She missed male company.

“It’s been shit,” she fired back at him with heavy depressions on her keyboard.

“These days come to pass,” he wrote back.

He made her smile. Words were exchanged back and forth for almost half and hour. She felt much better after getting things off her chest and she felt good at having been able to chat with a male without repulsive questions being asked. He was waiting for her the next evening and this time they chatted for over an hour. From then on it became a regular routine. Every time she logged on an email was there waiting from him and she would sign in to the chatroom and talk. Abe became the male company that she needed and missed.

It didn’t take too long before their chats and emails turned to sex; it was inevitable really. “You need a man,” he had told her one night, feeling he had got to know her well enough to make such a remark.

“I know,” Tamzin replied.

“I could always come over. I could take time off and come and visit.”

She went silent.

“Still there?”

“Yes.”

“Thinking about it then?”

“It’s tempting to say ‘yes’.”

“Give in to temptation.”

“LOL. I can’t.”

“Why?”

“I’m no longer on the pill; stopped taking it when Max went off.”

This time Abe went silent.

“You there?”

“Yes. Adjusting myself.”

“Adjusting yourself?”

“I have an enormous erection.”

“How come?”

“Imagining fucking you right now. Filling that fertile womb of yours with my seed.”

It was Tamzin’s turn to go silent.

“You there?”

“Yes. Just thinking.”

“About what?”

She went silent.

“You would enjoy it.”

“Would I?”

“I’ve done it twice before. Those ladies enjoyed the best sex ever.”

“Twice?”

“Huh huh.”

“Girls like me?”

“Huh huh. White. Married.”

“Married?”

“Huh huh. One with her husband’s approval and one without.”

“Fuck. Why did they do it?”

“They both got turned on by the social and cultural taboos of getting pregnant by a black man.”

Tamzin went silent. It was her turn now to imagine Abe fucking her.

“Interested then?”

“Yes.” She hurriedly typed before quickly signing off.

Tamzin went to bed early that night. She had fuel for thought as she slipped under the duvet with her well used vibrator.

Abe was waiting for her the next night as usual and after chatting for a few minutes he sent her a couple of pictures of himself. One fully dressed and the other showing the naked lower part of his body. He was tall and handsome and he was also muscular; she was immediately attracted to him.

“And that is yours, is it?”

“You mean, the cock?”

“Yes.”

“It’s all mine, all eleven inches of it. And I really do enjoy sharing it.”

Tamzin stayed silent.

“Impressed?”

“Overawed. Much too big for me”

“I’m very gentle.”

They chatted a few more minutes and then after a bit of persuasion she sent him a picture of herself taken on a beach in Portugal and then took a selfie of herself naked from the waist down. He told her that she was very beautiful and that Max was a lucky guy. He also told her that she had a lovely pussy.

“I’d like to own it.”

“Own it?”

“Huh huh. Own it so it was mine to do what I wish with it.”

“And what would you do with it if I gave it to you?”

“Use it for my pleasure. Show it off to my friends; maybe even share it with them.”

“Share it!”

“Huh huh. As I own it, it’s mine to share as well.”

“Not sure I would like that.”

“But it would be mine to do with as I wish.”

Tamzin went silent again.

“You there?”

“Yes. My... it belongs to my husband though.”

“Does it? Does he really treat it as if he owns it?”

“No.”

“It’s yours isn’t it? You have the choice who you share it with, who you let see it, who you let touch it and who you let receive sexual pleasure from it.”

Tamzin went silent.

“You need to let a real man own it.”

“A man like you?”

“A man like me. I would take very good care of it; very, very good care of it.”

“But you would give it away to others.”

“Give it to me and you would get the fullest of pleasure from it. Unimaginable pleasures from it.”

Tamzin curtailed their chat. She needed release, a fire raged within. Abe wanted her sex. There was nothing new in men wanting her sex but with Abe it was different, he wanted to own it. A fire raged within; she wanted to give it to him. No. Actually she wanted him to take it. She didn’t want to simply hand over her sex she wanted it taken from her.

A waiter suddenly appeared with their menus and her thoughts were curtailed. They made small talk over their light lunch. There were too many people around them to say what they really wanted to say. That was another advantage of online chatting; you could say whatever you wanted, shout it out even and there was no one to overhear. No one to listen in to conversations: conversations that would be intimate and sexually explicit.

Half way through her meal she excused herself and went to the ladies cloakroom. On her return her mobile phone pinged indicating an email message. It was from Abe. “I’m having difficulty in controlling my erection. It wants to get at that pussy of mine!”

He smiled at her from the other side of the table. Tamzin felt that fire raging again but once again those voices were telling her to flee.

After lunch they retired to the lounge for coffee; it was small and quiet with just an elderly couple sat in a far corner by a window. They now had time for quiet conversation. “Is it back to your home now?”

Tamzin smiled nervously. She had already told him over recent weeks just exactly what she wanted to happen when they met up and how she wanted things to happen. Tamzin had been quite explicit, having got carried away with lust.

“I’m... I’m not sure.”

She sensed his disappointment as he reached across and rested a hand on hers. “It’s a big step to take, I know, but it will be okay.”

She looked up at him and noticed the old couple looking at them. She knew what they were thinking. ‘Black man, white married female in a hotel.’ The man had a look of disgust on his face but she couldn’t be sure about her. There was a look of shock but also one of ‘I wish I was thirty years younger and that was me.”

“It’s... not the sex... it’s the...”

“Baby making?”

Tamzin nodded.

“I could get some...”

She smiled. “You said yourself that they break on you.”

He smiled. “I never saw her again after that. I always wonder...”

“You’re terrible, you are.”

He smiled at her and squeezed her hand. She knew what was making her ignore all those voices of reason. He had already gone into detail about why he enjoyed the sex so much knowing that he might make the woman pregnant. Abe had been in the delivery room with one of the women he had made pregnant; he and the woman’s husband. Both of them sat at either side of the bed holding a hand and comforting her. The nursing staff looked on in disbelief.

“I’m... I’m not sure.”

“Look let’s go back to your place and we can talk about this properly,” he said glancing up at the couple who were still staring at them.

Tamzin knew that it was a wrong but she still stood up and led him out of the hotel to her car leaving the other couple wondering what was going on. It was only a short journey. As she drove Abe rested a hand on her thigh, resting where the tops of her stockings met her suspender straps. “There’s nothing like knowing that a woman is wearing stockings for you,” he had once told her. “Always gives extra impetus to putting more effort into fucking her.”

Tamzin glanced at his groin. Giving a man like Abe extra impetus could prove very dangerous.

Abe kept his hand there the whole journey, surprising her. Men she had known in the past had always wanted to venture beyond. Some had been drawn to lifting the hem of the skirt or dress she had worn and others to slip a hand under it. Abe remained motionless as he chatted along the way. It made her nervous; a man like Abe doesn’t hold back.

He was still holding back ten minutes later when they sat down in the kitchen having a coffee. Tamzin sat opposite him holding her mug tightly. He smiled at her and nodded at her hands. “Holding on tightly, hey.”

She smiled nervously.

“Still unsure?”

Tamzin nodded.

“Is there anything I can say or do that will help you make your mind up?”

She shook her head.

“Well I am here for another few weeks so there’s no immediate rush.”

She smiled.

“In the meantime do I get to see you in a set of those clothes I got for you?”

Abe was referring to some t-shirts and knickers he had bought for her from an online interracial sex clothing and accessories shop. The white t-shirts had slogans written in black like ‘I Love Interracial Sex’ and similarly, knickers with black print saying ‘Black Cock Only’.

“You’ve seen them already,” Tamzin told him. “I wore some for you and sent you some selfies.”

He smiled. “I was hoping to see you wearing them in the flesh.”

Tamzin felt nervous once again but she could feel that stirring inside again. “If... if I did it doesn’t mean that...”

“Of course.”

She remained seated for a few moments then finished her coffee. “I’ll be down in a few minutes.”

Tamzin took out a bag from the back of her wardrobe. After a few minutes she selected a t-shirt saying ‘Black Cock Wanted’ and a pair of knickers saying ‘I love Black Cock.’ Moments later she had stripped out of her clothes and put Abe’s clothing on. She was still admiring herself in the wardrobe mirror when Abe appeared in the doorway. She gasped quite audibly.

“It’s okay,” he said reassuringly as he stood in front of her.

“You look...”

She avoided his stare.

Abe reached out and brushed back some strands of her light brown hair. “Where are the cuffs I bought?”

Tamzin turned and looked at the bag on the bed. Abe stepped past her and dug them out of it. She did nothing to stop him from unlocking then and then guiding her hands behind her back. She was vulnerable now. Hands bound behind her back and almost naked. He led her to the bed and sat down on the edge while she stood in front of him, just inches away.

There was silence for a short while; silence except for the sound of their breathing. Tamzin started down at the ground while he stared at her groin. “You were going to give me this today weren’t you?” He said as his fingers reached out. The touch of his fingers against her cotton covered sex sent a surge of excitement shooting through her. ‘Please don’t go any further,’ she thought. ‘I won’t be able to stop you.’

His fingers ran up and down the furrow between her labia lips. “Do you remember what you wrote to me about taking you?”

She sighed. Tamzin remembered it well. She had been fired up with lust.

“I was reading it over and over again last night,” he told her. “I will probably say no when we meet up, you wrote. I will probably say that I can’t go through with it but I want you to ignore me. Ignore what I say and just go ahead and do it.

SylviaFlower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SylviaFlower

I want you to take it; take what is yours. Even if you have to use force, just take it.”

He looked up at her. “Remember?”

Tamzin nodded silently. Abe stood up and her heart skipped a beat. He was going to do it; she knew it even before his fingers touched the buttons of his shirt. Abe was going to take her despite whatever she said.

He undressed slowly. Other men she had known had almost fallen over in the rush to get their trousers off, not Abe, he took his time. He wasn’t in any rush. He knew was going to take her; he knew he was going to have her. Abe knew that her pussy was his. She watched him take off his boxers and rest them on top of the pile of his other clothing before he turned to face her. His erection was huge and pointed angrily in her direction but below it hung his testicle sac. Tamzin knew that was where the real danger lay.

He had displayed them to her often on the internet. Held them in his hand and displayed their size. “I’m gonna empty them time and time again inside your fertile womb,” he had threatened. And her response had to been to tease him. “Yeah, yeah,” she had typed. “Promises, promises.”

She watched Abe walk past her to the bed and throw the duvet back; it had been no idle threat. With the duvet hanging over the bottom of the bed he then gathered the pillows together. Abe had told her his idea of the best position to get her pregnant. “I’ll take you from behind on top of a pile of pillows,” he had written.” Your upper body facing as low down as possible so my seed flows down into you and I’ll hold you there so every last droplet reaches your ovaries.”

When he finished he turned to her and reached out grabbing her by the neck and pulling her to him. He kissed her forcefully and then pressed his hand down on her shoulder. He had already told her what he expected the first time. She allowed him to guide her down onto her knees and looked up expectantly before his huge fist took hold of his cock and lifted it up. Her tongue was ready; ready to excite his testicle sac. Her mouth was ready too; ready to take his testicle sac. They were too big to take together but she took each testicle in turn and gently closed her lips around it.

“You’ll warm them in your mouth,” he had written to her. “Liven up the seed I’m going to fill you with.”

It had made her wet just thinking about it; now she could feel the dampness of her knickers in anticipation. She spent a few minutes pleasuring him; preparing him, preparing the seed that would soon flow into her and then he pulled away. His cock touched her cheek and she immediately felt the sticky wetness of his precum. She pushed forward with her mouth open to take him but he pulled her up. “I don’t need cleaning up,” he snapped as he pushed his thumbs inside the waistband of her knickers.

She felt them pushing against her hips as they moved downwards; felt them against her thighs. She loved that feeling; the feeling of a man removing her knickers. There was something so exciting in the eagerness; in the rush to get at her sex and Abe was no exception. She felt them at her feet and then looked down as Abe put his foot down on the gusset. Tamzin knew instinctively to lift a foot out in turn as he held them down.

He kissed her as he kicked them away and then touched her sex. His fingers slipped easily and deeply inside her. Tamzin groaned loudly, she was very wet and very ready. She felt the pinch of the handcuffs as he lifted her onto the bed and guided her to the piled up pillows that stood like some sacrificial altar. He could have removed them; Tamzin had no intention of fighting him off even if she was able to, but no, she had told Abe to take her and that was exactly what he was going to do.

Her face was buried in the bed sheet as his cock pressed against her entrance. She had been worried about taking his manhood inside her. She had never even seen one Abe’s size before let alone taken one but her worries were groundless. She felt it glide slowly past her cunt lips and then slip all the way in. It filled her and it stretched her but there wasn’t the pain she anticipated.

Abe held it there. He remained still with his hands resting firmly on her hips. She knew that the hard and furious fucking would come but she knew that Abe would be patient and she knew why. “Precum can be potent,” he had told her. “Excited seed rushing to get out can be lethal. I’ll hold it there letting the excitement take over; letting as much seed seep out as possible and then I’ll fuck you hard and fast.”

But Tamzin was also excited. She wiggled her hips and enjoyed the friction. He slapped her thigh. “Stay still,” he told her. Tamzin wiggled again and pushed back hard against him. He slapped her once again but harder and she cried out but she still wiggled again and thrust back.

Abe groaned loudly and gripped her hips very tightly. “Fuck it,” he called out.

The onslaught was brutal. The hard, fast and furious fucking almost overwhelmed her. Orgasm after orgasm hit her. She screamed, she sobbed, she shouted and she cursed and blasphemed all the way through. It was only after he stopped thrusting a few moments after his seed had filled her that she became silent.

He held her down as promised; his hand gripping the back of her neck and holding her head still but he remained hard deep inside her. His cock twitched inside her; she felt it move, felt it stir. Felt it readying itself for another fuck; readying itself to pump another load of baby making seed inside her. Tamzin readied herself too.

It was a longer fuck this time; not as frenzied and not as brutal but all the same, just as purposeful. Abe’s purpose was to get Tamzin pregnant. This was proper bareback fucking; bareback fucking that did not involve any form of contraception at all, not just without a condom. Tamzin felt his seed gushing inside her once again and as he held her there afterwards something inside told her that she had conceived.

Abe unfastened the handcuffs a short while afterwards and pulled up the duvet to cover them. The kissed and cuddled and the softer side of Abe took over. He asked her if she was okay and she hugged him and told him everything was fine. A little while they fucked again; a more gentler and more loving fuck altogether but the purpose remained the same.

Abe checked out of his hotel next morning and moved in with her. He had three weeks left of his vacation. He had made a bet with Tamzin weeks earlier that by the time his vacation was over she would be pregnant and moving in with her would ensure that he had every opportunity to fulfil his wager.

Tamzin didn’t object when he made the suggestion next morning as they lay in bed together. In fact, she welcomed it. It had been so good to wake up feeling a man beside her. She thought she was dreaming at first as she felt a hard cock pressing into her thighs but when she reached out with her hand everything came flooding back to her. Abe had fucked her seven times in all the previous day. Their last one was their ‘goodnight’ fuck and it came just after she had finished her nightly telephone conversation with Max. She said her goodbyes and gave him his kiss over the phone as she held on to Abe’s eager erection.

Abe had turned her over onto her back as soon as she put down her mobile phone. “Where’s my goodnight kiss?” he asked her as he climbed between her spreading thighs.

She laughed and reached for his cock to guide him to her. “You’ll get yours after I get my goodnight fuck,” she told him.

Abe thrust into her immediately and Tamzin melted in his arms as her orgasms began to flow.

She reached for his cock again next morning and held it in her hand. She had to admit that she had never really taken much notice of men’s cocks in the past. To her they were just pieces of soft flesh that hardened when sexually aroused and gave pleasure. Abe was still sleeping and so she lifted back the duvet to examine it. Unlike Max, Abe was circumcised. Its bulbous head was slightly purple in colour while the rest of the shaft was dark brown. Thick veins ran down the whole length of the shaft but she already knew that; Tamzin had felt them inside her. The shaft was also thick; much thicker than any other man she had known. She held the tip of it between thumb and forefinger as she examined it with her eyes. A moment of fear ran through her body as she sensed its danger. It had potential to create harm as well as pleasure; Tamzin was pleased that its owner only intended bringing her pleasure with it.

After a few moments she looked up and saw that Abe’s eyes were opened. “Like what you see?”

She smiled and reached up and kissed him. “Very much so.”

“Well I hope that you’re not going to leave it in that state, are you?”

“What would you like me to do?”

“It’s time you had a spell on top for a change.”

Tamzin got up and straddled him. Abe took hold of his erection and pointed it towards her sex and Tamzin duly lowered herself down onto it. It was big; it filled her; it spread her flesh but it also began to bring her immediate pleasure. Ten minutes later, on the point of orgasm, Abe flipped her onto her back and finished off cumming deep inside her.

Life was pretty hunky dory for the short duration of his stay. Tamzin had some leave due to her so she took it and they went down to London for a few days to take in the tourist attractions. Back at home Abe stayed in while she went to work during the day. She enjoyed having a man to come home to. It reminded her of the early days of her marriage to Max, she had hardly taken her coat off when Max was tugging at her knickers. Abe was no different in a sense but he not only helped take her jacket off but he also stripped her completely. There right in the hallway by the front door he stripped her of every stitch of clothing before leading her away. Sometimes it would be off to the kitchen, other times to the lounge and a few times it would be straight upstairs to the bedroom. It didn’t really matter where the fucking took place; all that really mattered was that Abe stripped her to fuck her.

Tamzin used to look up at her office clock at around four o’clock in the afternoon and feel that tingle between her thighs. She knew what was waiting for her in just over an hour’s time. A long kiss as warm, eager hands fondled her breasts before finding their way into her knickers. Then those same hands would start tearing at her clothes. Next came the feeling of cold air against her skin followed by a warm hand leading her away. Sometimes there would be a playful spank of her bottom; other times he would push her to her knees to harden his cock with her lips but he would also often hold her down on a table or an armchair and use his lips and tongue on her sex. Abe was the consummate lover.

His fucking would be fast and furious but she always enjoyed a string of orgasms before feeling his seed gushing inside her. Afterwards there would be that warm and emotionally reassuring feeling of being a woman fulfilled. Abe was the first man that ever made her feel that way; not only did she feel satisfied physically but afterwards she would look down at his limp cock and feel that satisfaction in fulfilling her obligations as a woman towards her man.

When his three week term was almost up he asked her if it was okay to stay another week. Her heart skipped a beat and a huge smile lit her face; it was a no brainer, of course she wanted him to stay. Up until that point there had been no discussion about pregnancy. Tamzin knew though that she was pregnant. No tests had been taken yet but she knew; she knew after their first night together. That next morning she had felt different; she couldn’t explain it but she felt another life within her.

It was after another few days of his extended stay that he mentioned her time of the month. “Yes, it’s late,” she agreed.

“Aren’t you going to take a test?”

Tamzin shook her head. “I already know deep down inside.”

Abe asked her to buy a testing kit and the following morning she took the test. Abe stood with her as she did it and held the devise with her afterwards. Tamzin already knew what it would say even before he spoke out. “One to two weeks.”

There was silence for a few moments.

“Well that’s it then.” Abe said.

Tamzin nodded.

“So... where do we go from here?”

She looked up at him noticing that he had used the word ‘we’. “Well I have already decided that I’m going to divorce Max,” she said quietly. “It’s not a real marriage anyway and this... well...”

“What will you do?”

“Well I’m keeping the baby, if that’s what you mean?”

Abe nodded.

“How will you get by?”

“I’ll manage,” she responded thoughtfully. “I have a good job. I’ll take maternity leave when the time comes and go back to work afterwards.”

“You could... you could come to America with me.”

His words stunned her. “You mean...?”

“I love you,” he told putting his arm around her.

Tamzin didn’t know what to say. She just wasn’t expecting this. “Look, you don’t have to... I mean you don’t have to feel...”

“I know what you’re saying,” he interrupted. “I could just walk away without taking any responsibility but... I guess you’ve made me grow up. It’s time I found a woman of my own to settle down with.”

Tamzin’s tears began to flow. “What happens if anything goes wrong between us?”

“Nothing ventured, nothing gained,” Abe responded. “I’m not saying we should just jump into marriage or anything like that but let’s get together and see how things go.”

They kissed and Abe guided her back to the bed to make love.

***

Abe and Tamzin have been married three years now and they have two children.

Abe went back to America a couple of days later after helping Tamzin sort out a Visa with the American embassy. Max returned home immediately when she told him she wanted a divorce in the hope of sorting things out but once he realised that she was expecting another man’s baby and wanted to move away he conceded that the marriage was over and went back overseas. Her parents were quite shocked when she told them as well but whatever their feelings were, they stood by her decision and helped her to sell the home and move away.

It took Tamzin a while to settle in to a new way of life but she and Abe grew very close. A few months after the birth of their son they got married. Her parents came over for the wedding and looked after their new grandchild while Abe and Tamzin went on honeymoon. Six months later Tamzin resumed her career and two years after that they had their second child.

As for their sex life... well it’s as good as ever. Abe still owns her pussy and he tends to it very regularly.

Did he fulfil his promise to share it? Well that’s another story. Suffice to say though a few weeks after they returned from their honeymoon a couple of his buddies came over for a few beers and... well, as I said, that’s another story.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments