Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jamaica Vacation For You Chapter 1

"First time, Clothing optional resort, mature couple."

61
8 Comments 8
12.2k Views 12.2k
4.4k words 4.4k words

We arrived in Jamaica the evening before. A handsome native gentleman greeted us at the resort. He checked us in, making us feel very comfortable, then showed us to our love nest. I could tell you were checking him out, I think you were quite impressed. He made us feel welcome. Showing the room, turning down the bed, and even bringing us some hors d'oeuvres and drinks. You tipped him generously, with a big smile.

Joan and I were anxiously anticipating our first day at this beautiful resort, we had a hard time sleeping and were up very early in the morning. Joan was apprehensive about coming, I was not, I had goals in mind. Joan and I have used very erotic and naughty fantasies, as we have made hot passionate love through the years.

Will they all come true? Are we too mature? Can I make it happen? I believe it will meet our expectations and more, Joan says that she is willing to try. We have brought the right attitude devices and clothes to feel comfortable in this beautiful romantic, exotic resort.

We dress in our sexiest bathing suits, Joan looks so hot and sexy in her very revealing white bathing suit, and she then pulls on a very transparent cover-up. I have a tight white suit on, that does not leave much to the imagination. I am a little self-conscious, especially when I am not aroused. We picked out all our sexy clothes for this barrier-breaking, hot, very romantic trip.

I want to show my wife off, having all the men, including the black native men, physically attracted to her. Joan does not believe I can be a true cuckold, I want to watch her fulfill all her fantasies, making hot passionate love. with men, she does not know, with her very sensitive body, and so much more.

We head up to the breakfast. We are a little self-conscious as we pass by other guests and some staff while making our way to the venue, a handsome dark-skinned native man greets us at the entrance. He introduces himself as James and says that he will take good care of us. We are not exactly sure what he means, but I guess we will find out.

We follow our very handsome dark-skinned man to our table. James assists us in every way during breakfast, making sure we have hot coffee and everything we ordered. He even asks us what our plans are for the day, so I skim over our plans. We thought we would start at the pool after breakfast, just relaxing and having some tropical drinks, taking in the sights, then the beach, this afternoon where we hear the action is.

"What do you think?"

James says," That sounds great for your first day," then takes your hand and helps you up from the table, even though you do not need help. He slides his hand behind your back touching you firmly, as he guides you towards the pool. I follow, feeling a little left out, at least I get to look at your hot sexy ass. James' hand continues sliding lower and lower on your back as we walk. You do not seem to mind, you snuggle closer to James, and the bounce in your walk is very noticeable. We arrive at our reserved seats along the pool, Great view, and a nice umbrella. We take in the view, so many hot couples, some near our age, others younger. James helps you get comfortable on your lounge chair.

James asks you, "Can I put sunscreen on your beautiful body? You have to protect that nice-looking soft skin."

You agree as you take off your bathing suit cover and get ready to lie down on your stomach. James reaches out and pulls the straps down on your bathing suit. It surprises you but you let him continue. You feel the lotion and his large black hands starting to caress your upper body.

His hands feel so strong, James caresses the lotion down to your beautiful ass, as far as your bathing suit will let him. You feel his large strong hands start to touch and caress the lotion on your toes and up your legs. It feels so good as James works his way up to your thighs. You open your legs and raise your ass subconsciously, as his hands spread the lotion to the seam on your bathing suit, pushing the suit up on your cheek further and further, until your bathing suit is in the crack of that very sexy ass.

"Oh," now he continues rubbing cream on your hot ass cheek. James then starts on the far foot and leg, your anticipation is building as your pussy is getting oh so wet. God', you wish he would continue to touch your hot ass all over. as he pushes the material further into the crack of your ass. James continues to slide his hands over your beautiful glistening ass cheeks with that smooth sunscreen.

I am watching all this caressing and touching of my beautiful faithful wife of ten years. You have never been touched like this before, except when I made love to you.

My cock is forming a tent in my tight white bathing suit. I swear I hear 'moaning,' coming from your seductive lips. I am getting so horny watching James work on you, I slide my hand into my bathing suit putting my hand around my hard cock. Stroking my cock, while watching my hot horny faithful wife getting so turned on by this black stud.

James helps you roll onto your back so he can put the lotion on your front side. Your bathing suit slides below your breasts, with no straps to hold it. James mentions "what beautiful breasts you have" as he smooths the lotion on your very hard erect nipples and breasts, all over and under your breasts, taking his time as your breathing increase. Your eyes are closed as he lightly smooths lotion on your face, His hands feel so good on you, more than good, seductive, as he completes your upper body. He moves your hands and arms down along the side of the lounge, one hand is touching his silky shorts.

I can see your hands moving along his shorts, I know you are touching his cock. James continues to put sunscreen on the front of your legs, starting with your toes, his large black hands climbing higher and higher towards your thighs, closer and closer to your hot wet cunt. Your moans are getting louder as he continues, pushing your soaked bathing suit, wet with your cunts love juices, into your cunt folds.

Other people are starting to take notice. I can hear them talking as they watch your body being brought to a very erotic state. Your breathing is very rapid, and as your hand reaches for your cunt, your moans, and wetness grows in intensity.

You can feel his cock pulsing against your hand. It's throbbing and getting very hard. You are so close to cumming. Your mind and body say that you want his large fingers and dark hands in your soaked cunt.

James pulls back, taking in your whole glistening almost naked body. He asks, "how is that Joan"? Words can not describe how you feel right now, You just nod. "Do you want the umbrella adjusted," your eyes flicker open, looking into his.

"That would be great. I am so hot." You look over toward James and smile, breathing hard, you can see his cock through his silk pants. You look up into his beautiful smile, eyes, and wonderful lips. You wonder what those lips would taste like, and how they would feel on and in your scorching hot body, kissing and licking your whole body. Your mind wanders into very naughty thoughts. Your hand still laying on your hot horny soaked cunt. "The lotion treatment was great. I look forward to the next time I need sun lotion,"

James looks into your eyes and asks, "What else can I do for you?"

You know what you want, but don't dare to say it. You tell him, "I'm so hot, I would like a very large cold exotic drink," as your tongue slides around your smiling lips, he notices your reaction, smiles and James is off. Your eyes follow his path, taking in that beautiful tight ass of his.

You turn to me, almost completely exposed, and you see my hand in my suit, "do your jewels need adjusting," you ask? as I quickly pull my hand out of my suit. "James is such a nice man, I hope he will be around a lot. I also notice that the staff is mostly black, both men and women. So many handsome men." You look at the smile on my face, you know that smile, you dirty old man, you have been checking out the women, haven't you? " no babe, I have been watching you, getting very hot and horny." Your hand is still laying on your soaked pussy. I can see the pleasure you are getting, with all the attention from James

James comes back with our drinks, We order lunch and tell him we would like to go to the beach after lunch. James says, "That will be great, I have a spot all picked out for you." You watch his tight ass as he walks away, fantasizing about what it would feel like.

Joan's eyes and mine are roaming the other guests and resort help. Almost without thinking you say how good-looking and sexy everyone is; they turn you on. We see many guests getting frisky both around and in the pool. You start rubbing your pussy again, through your suit, your cunt lips showing it feels so good.

Then you see a couple making love in a recliner just three lounges down from us. You can see the desire and passion on their faces, and the hard wet cock sliding in and out of her very wet hairy cunt. Your fingers slide into your cunt, as you rub your clit with passion, as the couple you are watching orgasm, your cunt peaks as you twist and squeal in orgasm, You continue to rub and fuck your now bare cunt. Love Juices flowing down your thighs, puddling on your chair, your hand covered in your juices.

You pull your hand from your wet cunt and push your cum covered fingers into my open lips, making me lick and suck your fingers clean. You watch the sparkle in my eyes and the smile on my lips. You pull your towel over your exposed wet cunt in embarrassment. So many people are watching you orgasm. This excites you but you are not used to being exposed publicly.

James showed up with our lunch, and after we ate he offered to take us to the beach, he has a spot all picked out for us. He takes Joan's hand and lifts her effortlessly off the recliner, your towel falls to the ground, and your bathing suit is still not covering your hot wet body. I also take notice as I follow you two, that your bathing suit has crept deep into your ass and wet cunt. A lot of men taking notice, even nodding to my very hot smiling wife, exchanging greetings as James is holding you close, and walks you to the beach. You love the attention, It makes you feel so good, you know you are in the right resort. your glad you agree to come. It's time to let your inhibitions go and enjoy the romantic vacation fully.

Joan seems to be enjoying the attention and is very relaxed, could It be the drinks? I don't think so. Something has changed In her mind.

James shows us to our perfect spot on the beach, He spends a lot of time helping you get comfortable, his hands touching your hot sweaty body, he even takes a towel and dries you off. I can tell you don't want his touching to end. He brings us more drinks and ensures we have everything we need, as we lay in the hot sun, your legs spread, your breasts still completely exposed. James says he will see us in a little bit with more drinks.

"If that is ok with you."

We are taking in beautiful people, swimming naked in the ocean, making out on the beaches, and even making love in the sand. We make suggestive comments to each other, about each couple, noting what they are doing, and how it turns us on. After several drinks, your hand still rubbing your cunt, and my cock expanding to the limit, in my bathing suit, we decide we are getting so hot and horny, we need to return to our room and make wild passionate love, now!

We tell James we are going back to our room to get ready for dinner. He helps Joan up, taking her hand, I know he can see and smell her love juices, soaking her bathing suit, and see her very wet cunt, Joan is so hot. he kisses her wet lips seductively, His hand slides along your backside, and your hand finds his bulging cock, You gasp; he whispers in your ear.

ithinkaboutu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ithinkaboutu

"You are a beautiful sexy woman. I will make your stay here all you want it to be. and much more."

Walking back to our room, you can not stop talking about James, how great he is, so handsome and caring, you're still breathing hard. I ask, 'what about the people making out?' you giggle. I can tell you are lost in your thoughts of lust and desire, you are very horny and almost naked, you need a good hard fucking now and so do I.

When we get to the room, Joan peels off her hot bathing suit, soaked with her love juices. You fling it into my face, she throws herself naked on the bed, legs spread and in the air, rubbing her breasts nipples, and hot cunt.

"Cuckold husband of mine, eat my horny wet cunt and ass, then fuck me like the horny slut I am, hard and deep. You have been watching me all day, longing to taste and fuck me. You wanted to bring me here and turn your wife into a horny slut. You have accomplished your goal. I am your horny slutty cunt, and I want to get fucked by you and other strangers with a big black cock."

I was so ready, I have never seen you this horny and excited, We are making our fantasies come true. My lips touch your cunt, god your juices taste so good, I shoved a vibrator deep into that soaked steaming cunt, sucking your hard clit and licking your tight little ass. You push my head hard into your hot cunt and ass covering my face with your juices, My tongue going in so deep while sucking your hard horny clit, I shoved a finger then two, into your hot tight ass, fucking it deep, Joan wanted to cum so bad. Juices flowing, ass raising off the bed, Then you came. so hard. cum squirting down my face.

Joan told me, "Get up on the bed and lay on my back so that I can fuck your face." I did as a good cuckold husband should. Joan climbed over me, breasts swinging in the air, nipples so hard, I bit them as you passed over me, you squealed with delight, then without warning your juicy cunt smothered my whole face, Joan was fucking my face hard, and she threw the vibrator at me to fuck her cunt as she fucks my face.

I slide that vibrator right into your hot cunt. I feel Joan's grip on my hard cock, she strokes it and then licks the precum from the head of my hard cock, She goes down on my cock and balls like a bitch in heat. I have never seen her so hot. I feel her lips engulf my cock as she slides down that sticky horny cock. I slide my fingers into her tight ass, very deep as I start fucking her tight ass, cunt, and sucking her clit. She is fucking my face as she sucks my cock deep into her mouth, dripping with juices, sucking my balls, her fingers fucking my ass.

Joan and I are so hot and horny, with the day's events, we know we can not last long. She feels my cock expanding in her throat, she knows I am about to cum. My hips raise, pushing my cock deeper into her throat, as I blow my first stream of cum, deep into my beautiful wife's throat, I pull out and shoot the second stream in her mouth, and on her face, this triggers Joan into a long out of control orgasm, smashing her cunt hard into my face as she squirts and pisses all over my face.

God, this is so good, I swallow all the piss and cum from my hot slutty bitch, who is still sucking and licking my cum covered cock. She slumps over my fucked body, as she continues to suck my cock, like a pacifier. We are both covered in our love juices, and neither of us wants to move, I love the smell and taste of her fucked cunt and piss. Finally, we lay side by side, holding each other close. Feeling the love and excitement from the day's events.

We struggle to the shower, time to get ready for dinner. Joan gets dressed, she looks so hot and sexy but still has that elegant look. I get turned on just watching her, she does her hair and makeup, so beautifully. I have a dressed white shirt on, the chest open, with my tight white shorts. Hand in hand we walk towards the evening venue, we hear romantic music and chatter in the distance.

James greets us at the entrance with a big smile as he takes in the beauty of my wife, from her face to her toes and everything in between. He gives Joan a big hug and kisses her on the lips. I see his tongue sliding into her beautiful lips. They are almost glued together. As they separate I can see Joan breathing heavily.

James shows us to our table. There are four other couples, dressed super hot, I can not help but admire all these beautiful and sexy women, breasts busting out of dresses, and much more. Warm hugs were given all around, and James helps Joan and me get seated. James introduces all. He makes sure Joan is comfortable with the table and the guests as he strokes her shoulders and exposed back, she assures him as she takes his large hand in hers, presses it to her breasts, gives a seductive smile, and squeezes, looking into his eyes.

"Everything is great, thank you."

Our drinks and dinner come very quickly, James makes sure of that. Suggestive talk flows between the couples and we join in. talking of today's events and much more, Joan is totally in the moment, having some very seductive conversation. Everyone is getting hot. My hand finds Joan's calf and I slide my fingers up her dress until I caress her thigh, touching her already wet panties, my cock is getting hard again. Joan does not pull away. Her breasts are heaving with her nipples pushing hard against the material. This is going to be an exciting evening.

The band starts playing dance music, and immediately one of the gentlemen opposite Joan asks her to dance, and with a big smile she accepts. I watch as he puts his hand around her waist as they proceed to the dance floor, he pulls her into his body, and they start to dance, his hands moving down towards her beautiful ass. Joan does not pull back, in fact, she buries her head into his chest, her arms around his neck, taking in his body fragrance.

I see the gentleman look down at my wife, smell her hair, and his eyes continue to look down her dress at her naked breasts, I know she can feel his cock pressing against her. They dance so long several dances and when they return, my beautiful wife looks very flushed. I know she is enjoying herself and much more.

James is right there to seat her, with another drink for her blushing lips. His hands brushed her chest, caressing her neck, "Are you all set?" Joan responds by holding his hand on her chest, against her hard nipples and soft breasts, she indicates she is fine for now. As the evening progresses, there is a lot of talk and dancing, Joan dances with all the men at the table, and I also get some smooth close dancing and touching with some very attractive and sexy ladies.

I mention to you that I get very horny watching you dance with these very attractive men, who always come back to the table with a hard-on, that's the effect you have on them. You smile knowingly.

Slowly the couples take their leave, very much in a romantic state, with a lot of kissing and touching as they leave, they are ready for some hot loving. James comes by and asks you if you are ready to retire to your room, Joan looks into his eyes and slips his hand into hers, He lifts her up into his arms, and they head towards our room. I follow like a good husband and my wife's cuckold.

We stride along the pathway, James holding you close. I can tell you love James holding you close. We arrive at our cottage, and James opens the door for us. I start to enter, but when I look back, James has you fully embraced in his arms, his large dark hands caressing your body, all the way down to your hot tight ass. You are breathing very hard, your chest heaving, as you uncouple I see your eyes looking at the huge bulge in his silk pants, so big I know you are wanting that huge black cock, to touch, taste, and in your lips, finally inside your hot body. You lean in and give him a long kiss on those luscious lips, rubbing his cock through his silk pants, then you turn and come into the room, closing the door behind you.

You drop your dress to the floor, kicking it aside, You rip off your soaked panties, pushing them in my face. Your body glistens with desire as you crawl onto the bed, your hot ass in the air, your hot horny cunt dripping, wide open, clit swollen to the limit. You pull your cheeks apart, so I get a good view of your ass and cunt.

You tell me, "Satisfy your woman." You rub your breasts and pinch your hard nipples. Your face buried in the sheets, "Fuck my dirty ass and cunt. Fill them full of cum, so I can watch you lick them out." I drop my shorts and pull off my shirt, leaping onto the bed. I want my slutty wife so bad. We have fantasized about this, as we made hot passionate love through the years, and now it's happening.

I want to lick you from your cunt to your ass before I fuck them. My lips are touching, licking your cunt lips, licking deep into that horny cunt, oh so good. My tongue drifts down to your ass, reams that tight dirty hole, then enters and reams your dirty ass so deep. you moan with lust, I call you "my horny slut," You call me "your horny dirty old man dancing with all those sexy ladies, " I saw you touching them and they were all over you."The naughty words exchanged between us, just turn you on, even more.

I slide a well-lubed giant black ribbed dildo cock into your exposed tight ass, I slowly start fucking your ass with the vibrator, fucking harder and faster. You moan with delight. Your juices are flowing. I lower my throbbing cock into your dripping cunt, I grab your hips and shove it deep into your cunt hole, all the way to my balls. You scream out that you are being double fucked, ass and cunt, and loving it.

I tell you, "There will be a real huge live black cock in your ass before we leave this romantic resort." The words coming from your lips are so naughty and dirty, you are a bitch in heat. You shove your ass back hard, wanting that cock deep in your cunt. I slap those firm ass cheeks, turning them bright red, each time my hand hits your tight ass, you squeal with delight as each slap lands on your beautiful ass. I am pounding your cunt with my hard cock, the cock you made so hard. Teasing me all day.

You beg me, "Fuck this slutty bitch hard, in all my holes. make this slutty cunt, cum again and again you cuckold of a husband."

I pull out that giant dirty vibrator from your ass, I want to fuck that ass before I cum, my cock covered with your cunt juices, I also put my spit into your ass, I push my hard cock against the entrance of your ass opening, I watch the purple tip slide in further and further, You are screaming, "Fuck my dirty ass you cuckold." You push back, taking my whole cock into your very tight ass. God, I don't know how long I can keep from filling you with my cum. I continue to slap your naughty ass. You are such a naughty slut I am married to you and I am your naughty dirty old man.

After you suck my cock clean, we curl up together, love juices all over us. We kiss each other's lips, tasting the hard hot fuck we just enjoyed both completely satisfied In a few minutes you are asleep in my arms and I am right behind you. Tomorrow is another day. I wonder what is in store for us, will we live out all our fantasies?

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments