Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. Lee, Part 2

"The day after the ride home with Mrs. Lee"

26
6 Comments 6
15.1k Views 15.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words

The next day, I woke up in the afternoon. I had trouble sleeping the night before, I couldn't get Mrs. Lee out of my mind. Her sexy thick build, her soft sexy voice, replaying her making me cum the night before. Whatever it was, she had a spell on me. I bet I had stroked my cock at least three times after getting home last night, thinking of her.

I laid there, my 6'5", 210 pound, muscular, eighteen-year-old body only covered by a thin bed sheet. I felt myself growing hard again. My hand started to rub the bulge I had formed under the sheet. Feeling myself grow harder by the second, I pulled back the sheet as my thick black cock sprang to life. I reached down, giving it a good squeeze, letting it really throb in my big hand. I spit in my palm then spread it all over my thick shaft. Starting to stroke it nice and slow, up and down, my hand gliding through the saliva. I tilted my head back, shutting my eyes, thinking about Mrs.Lee. Really getting into it, I let out a moan. Feeling myself grow close I suddenly heard  my cell phone ring.

"Fuck, it better be somebody important," I said, letting go of my grip on my dick reaching for the phone. "Hello?"

"Good afternoon, hun." 

I recognized the voice right away. How could I forget that soft, seductive voice? Instinctively my free hand reached back for my cock. I began to stroke it once again.

"Hey, Mrs. Lee."

"I was just calling to make sure your remembered supper is at seven tonight, and wanted to let you know how excited I am that you're coming. My husband is making steaks at my request. Ever since last night, I've been craving a big, thick, juicy piece of meat," she said with a playful giggle. 

"What's wrong, you didn't get enough last night?" I teased back.

"Adrian, I'm not sure I could ever get enough of that, I can't believe that really happened. That's not usually me, but there is something about you. And now that I've had a taste, I want more."

Her words soft and seductive. My hand slowly stroked my cock once again, listening to her talk. She had to hear me breathing hard, getting worked up. I even let out a little moan. "Mmmm."

"God, I cant wait to see you again. I better go start getting ready. I'm going to have to go play with my pussy in the shower, if I'm not going to jump your bones soon as you get here," she said with a laugh.

"I don't know, I kind of like that idea, Mrs.Lee," I told her, getting braver.

"Trust me hun, I love the idea, just not sure Mrs. Lee would be to happy," she shared

The conversation kind of went dead along with my cock after she brought me back to earth with that. She confirmed once again seven o'clock, which I once again agreed to. I looked at the time and decided to get ready. After my shower and shave, I put on some nice jeans, a white polo shirt and some matching Jordan's. Looking at myself in the mirror I was ready as I was going to get. I looked good, but not too good to draw any extra attention from Mr. Lee.

On the way out there I started to grow nervous. I was just getting relaxed talking to Mrs. Lee, but now I had to meet her husband. I knew nothing about him, just that he had money and he was away on business often. The trip didn't seem to take as long this time, probably because my mind was on other things.

Pulling up the long driveway I could already smell the grill going. I jumped out of the car and walked to the door. Before I could ring the doorbell Mrs. Lee swung it open with a huge smile and arms wide for a hug.

"You made it." 

"Of course I did, I promised you." I replied

We hugged, before she took my be the arm, showing me through the living room and kitchen out the back patio doors. The deck was huge over looking a small man-made lake. It was a hell of a view. She quickly introduced her husband and I.

"Robert... Adrian; Adrian, this is my husband, Robert."

We shook hands and started in with some small talk. I told him about school and my boxing record. He told me about his work and travels. I couldn't help but to think about how much of a mismatch they were as a couple. Her this sexy woman, and him this nerdy computer geek. He kept on talking about his work, which I understood none of. Mrs.Lee must of seen I was getting bored with the conversation and swung in to save me.

"Would you like tour of the house while Robert finishes supper?" she asked.

"Yea that would be cool, I've never been in a house this big. It's huge."

"Yeah, at first it was going to be out of our price range. But the wife had a sit down with the realtor and got him down to a price we could handle. When Becky sees something she wants she doesn't stop until she gets it. That is why I love this woman." Robert proclaimed as he grabbed her by the waist, pulling her in for a kiss.

I just smiled watching them. After their short embrace she grabbed me by the arm and led me back into the house for the tour. First place we went was down in the basement. It was a big game room, with a big screen, pool table and even a old-school pinball machine.

"This must be the man cave," I told her, looking around.

She laughed, shaking her head. "Actually, this is my personal space. I come down here when I need to get away from everybody. Robert never comes down here," she shared as she sat on the corner of the pool table. " Matter of fact, you could probably fuck me right here, right now and he wouldn't even know."

My cock jumped to the thought. Seeing her sitting there her short black dress riding up her thighs. Her legs spread just enough to tease me. Mrs. Lee always looked cute at the gym with her yoga pants and other workout outfits, but this was the first time seeing her all done up. The sexy dress, the heels and she even had her hair and makeup done. She resembled the porn star Lisa Ann, especially her body.

"Looks like you like the thought of that too. Fucking me right here on this table while my husband is out there cooking us a meal," she said seductively while her eyes focused on my growing bulge.

I took a step closer, standing between her thighs. I leaned in to kiss her, one of her hands grabbing my shirt, pulling me in fast as our lips met and her free hand quickly finding my bulge through my jeans. My hands started to rub up her outer thighs, pushing up her dress. My hands make their way around her hips, finding her ass.

Just then I heard someone walking. The steps were upstairs but they sounded like they were heading towards the basement door.

"Mom, are you down here?" a female voice yelled out.

First I seen her longs legs. Then the tiny shorts hugging her hips, then her stomach exposed, letting me see the navel piercing. Wearing a little tank top, black, matching her shorts, she made her way all the way down the steps just as I stepped back from my embrace with Mrs.Lee.

"Is supper going to be done soon, cause if not I'm going for a walk, I'm so bored," she said, with her hands on her hips.

The girl looked at Mrs. Lee then back at me, confused as to who I was.

"This is Adrian, the trainer from the gym I've been going to. Adrian, this is Amanda, my step daughter."

I was surprised she had never told me she had a step daughter my age. But then again, I could easily see those two competing over men. It almost seemed like there was a rivalry between the two when they spoke.

"I bet he's training you, alright," Amanda said sarcastically. "Well, anyway... I'm going for a walk; you can start supper without me if im not back in time." 

Then she turned around to head back up the stairs, almost as quick as she appeared. But I got a perfect look at her tiny frame. Such a tight little butt. Before heading all the way up the stairs she looked back almost as if to make sure that I was looking.

"Well, shall we continue the tour?" asked Mrs.Lee

JennyJes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennyJes

We headed up the steps. She talked about how long it took for the house to be built and all that good stuff as we walked through the main floor. We then headed up stairs and down the long hall. First door she opened was the bathroom. It was nice, a lot of room and a multi-head stand in glass shower. I imagined Mrs. Lee in there playing with her pussy as she had mentioned on the phone earlier. Next she showed me the master bedroom. It was huge with a California king in the center of the room. We turned and she showed me the guest room. It was nice but nothing special. The last door at the end of the hall and music coming from the other side, rather loud. 

Mrs. Lee swung the door open. To everybody's surprise, there was Amanda sprawled out on her bed, legs spread, shorts pulled down to her ankles as she played with her pink, smooth little pussy. She was really in the moment, two fingers deep fucking her pretty little pussy. When she finally noticed us, she was startled, trying to cover herself.

"What the fuck are you guys doing? Don't people fucking knock any more?" yelled Amanda.

Mrs. Lee shut the door just as Amanda was throwing a pillow at us. Mrs. Lee had a grin on her face like she was happy she'd embarrassed her. We quickly turned down the hall and made our way back down the steps. Just as we reached the bottom, Mr.Lee came in carrying the food.

"Perfect timing." 

Just as we were sitting down at the table. Amanda stormed down the steps, full of attitude as before. She made her way to the front door and yelled, "I'm going on a walk. Maybe I can get some privacy,' before slamming the door.

We started to eat and talk. Didn't really talk about anything important, just kind of made small talk. Mrs. Lee really lead the conversation, often cutting her husband off, but he didn't seem to care; I'm guessing it was something he was used to. Mrs. Lee asked for some wine. Robert got up to get her some.

"We are all out. Why didn't you tell me, I could have picked some up on my way home," he yelled from the kitchen. 

Mrs. Lee expressed how much she wanted to have a few glasses of wine. It wasn't long before Robert offered to run into town to pick some up. He grabbed his keys, pecked his wife on the cheek and he was out the door. I watched his car drive down the long driveway. I took another bite of my steak.

"Do you mind if I start my dessert, hun? You can finish up your steak if you like," said Mrs. Lee.

"Yeah, no problem, I don't eat much sweets anyway."

Mrs. Lee smiled as she slid back on her chair. Instead of standing up she lowered herself to her knees and crawled under the table. I felt her hand unzip my pants. She quickly wrapped her hand around my semi hard cock. Didn't take long for me to reach the full nine inches. She then took me in her mouth, sucking me hard, taking my whole cock in her mouth and throat. I could feel and hear her gag as she did. I could barely concentrate on finishing my food as she sucked me off like a pro. I felt myself grow close and grabbed the edges of the table as I came right down her throat. I could hear her gulp the massive load down. Her pants and moans from under the table started to grow quiet and slow down.  She kissed my cock one last time before returning to her seat.

"Are you ready for dessert now, hun?" she asked.

"Umm, yeah, I could go for a small sweet."

"Okay I'll go get it ready," is all she said before standing up and heading into the kitchen. "It's ready, but you have to come get it."

I got out of my seat and went into the kitchen, not knowing what to expect. There she was on the big kitchen counter leaned back on her elbows. Her legs hung over the edge. Dress on the floor, she was now wearing only her heels and a big fluffy mound of whip cream covering her pussy. I stepped to her, admiring the view.

"Eat up!" she demanded as she used her finger to scoop up some cream and hold it out, offering it to me.

I leaned in and sucked it off her fingers. Then I lowered my head, starting to lick all the cream up, slowly uncovering my prize. Finally seeing her juicy pussy, with just a little black patch of hair over it. I started to lick and tease her, parting her lips with my tongue, one long lick from bottom to top, stopping only to tease her clit. My hands were holding her legs apart as I ate her, tasting the juices of her pink pussy. I then started to finger her, sliding in and out two fingers as I used my mouth on her clit. I felt the pleasure growing in her. Her body tensed up before she let out a scream and her pussy flooded with juices. She gushed liquids down her thighs her ass, dripping to the floor.

"Oh my fucking god!" she moaned.

My cock hard and throbbing, I needed her. I pulled her down from the counter and turned her around. She instinctively leaned over the counter, pushing her ass out. My big hands pawed at her thick ass, rubbing and squeezing her cheeks. I let my jeans drop to the floor, stepping closer behind her with my cock in hand. Just as I was sliding it in her I looked up to see Amanda looking in the window. She didn't look mad or surprised. If anything she looked excited. A little grin as she bit her bottom lip.

A little startled but in the heat of the moment, I really didn't care. I shoved my cock inside of Mrs. Lee. It was so tight, so warm, so wet. It felt so good as I inched inside her until she took the full length of my thick black shaft. She was not used to the size, and she yelled as I felt her hand almost push back on my abs to tell me to be gentle. But something about Amanda watching excited me and made me more aggressive than normal. I took her hand and pinned it to her back, pushing her face down. I started to thrust hard insider her, slamming my rock hard cock deep inside her pussy. Her screams grew louder and her breathing heavier. 

It didn't take long before she yelled, "Oh my fucking god, I'm going to cum again! Your dick is so big... fuck me. Fuck me like a real man. Show me you're a bull."

I grabbed her hips and started pulling her back into me as I thrust deep inside her, harder then before, fucking her, My balls slapping her pussy and the sound of our sweaty bodies meeting echoed thoughout the house. I could feel my cock bottom out, hitting the back walls of her pussy. It didn't take much longer to fill her with another massive load. I stepped back and pulled it out, my cum dripping out of her used cunt.

I looked out the window again and Amanda was gone. But it was a good thing I did look, because there came Mr. Lee's car back up the driveway. We hurried and got dressed. Mrs Lee told me to make myself at home while she went to freshen up some. I made my way to the living room where Amanda sat smiling at me.  I took a  seat at the opposite end of the couch.

"I hope I didn't miss dessert," Robert said, stepping through the door.

Amanda and I looked at one another and laughed to ourselves. By her laugh I take it she saw the whole thing, yet she didn't seem to take issue with me fucking her father's wife. In fact, she seemed like she had less attitude now. She even offered to go grab me a glass of wine.

"No, that's alright, I have to drive home," I explained.

"Well you don't have to. We do have a spare room, you know." She said with a grin.

She stood up there in front of me, her sexy petite body, tight little outfit showing so much skin. She slowly walked out of the room swaying her hips, knowing my eyes were fixed on her tight little ass. Before leaving the room she turned to me and said. "It's right next to mine."

No way this could be happening. First this guy's wife. Now his daughter is throwing the pussy at me. I had a feeling that this would be a night to remember.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by MrBlackcock
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments