Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tiffany Lives Her Fantasy! Part 3

"Life gets complicated......"

37
3 Comments 3
5.3k Views 5.3k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is continuing story of Tiffany who had a fantasy about being dominated by a black man. She has cheated and now wants more but she loves her husband. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Her black lover is also torn about cheating on his wife. What neither of them know is that their cheating has already been discovered....."

Chapter 5 “Testing a Myth”

Tiffany arrived back at the house after her trip to the drug store. She was so thankful for the young woman who had helped her out of her desperation. Her name was something like, Nikki or Nikkita or maybe it was Nicol. It did not matter but at least she was not going to be pregnant with Anthony’s baby!

Now the second big issue that she needed to resolve: “Now that I have gone black can I go back?”

For the first time, since dealing with the fact that Anthony had pumped massive amounts of semen into her fertile pussy, she had time to think. Thank God, that was behind her! The bigger issue was, could she enjoy sex with Rob? She had tried to think about the last time she had been fucked by her loving husband but each time she could only see Anthony standing there with his enormous cock waiting for her to service him.

“Thank god, Rob had not come home early,” she said quietly as she shuddered at the thought of her betrayal being discovered by her husband whom she truly loved.

Tiffany decided the best thing she could do was set the best tone for the evening as she stepped into her closet to pick out just the right outfit. She was determined to prove to herself that she still loved and desired her husband.

Rob was parked only a short distance away but his thoughts also revolved around how and if he could have sex with Tiffany. It was not a question of his love for her as much as it was his fear that his passion would be driven by her infidelity with that giant black man! As strange as it sounded, his biggest fear was that his arousal would be driven by the thought of her fucking Anthony.

If a man enjoys watching his wife have sex with someone else, is he one of those submissive wimps who gets bossed around and put in a penis cage and is only allowed to cum when his mistress or her bull gives him permission to do so? Rob had seen plenty of porn about Femdom and Cuckold Humiliation and he knew that was never going to let that be him but the thought of Tiffany not being the center of his world was equally unacceptable.

He loved Tiffany and would do anything to make her happy. Did that include letting her have lovers? He again wondered if he could change the dynamics of the situation by fucking Anthony’s wife. Then in his mind, it would be more like an open marriage where he was free to have his lovers on the side and so could Tiffany. Maybe they could even get into a swinger lifestyle where they could have sex with others in the same room. Rob felt his cock harden as he imagined Tiffany and another woman having sex while he watched before joining in.

Rob looked down at the bulge in his pants and decided there was no time like the present to go home to his wife.

Tiffany heard the garage open and knew that Rob would be in the door shortly. She looked in the mirror and smiled at the sexy image that greeted her. She was wearing a string of pearls, a garter belt, black stockings, her stiletto heels, and nothing else. She had left her hair pulled back in a ponytail and her lips were covered with a sexy red lip gloss that screamed cocksucker. She had poured Rob two fingers of his favorite bourbon and it was on a silver tray that she held in her hands by the door to the garage.

Rob opened the door and his mouth hung open as Tiffany greeted him.

“You are so fucking sexy!” he said as he looked her over.

“Come this way, sir. I am here to help you unwind,” Tiffany said in a sexy playful voice as she turned and walked toward the den.

Rob could not take his eyes off of Tiffany’s sexy ass. Her heels made a sharp clicking noise with each step. She direct Rob to his favorite chair. She then put down the tray with the drink and proceeded to help her husband take off his suit coat. She then undid his tie and opened his shirt. Her hands rubbed over his chest and flat stomach which were only covered by his undershirt. She removed his dress shirt and then pulled the tee-shirt over his head. Rob’s erection was throbbing at his wife’s submissive servant act.

Tiffany let her fingers caress Rob’s chest. She toyed with his nipples and then lowered her mouth onto his right nipple. Her tongue lashed at it and then her lips gently sucked on it as Rob moaned with pleasure. Tiffany’s other hand reached down and stroked Rob’s cock through his pants before reaching up and undoing his belt. Tiffany looked into his eyes as she slowly lowered herself to her knees.

On her knees, Tiffany untied her husband’s expensive dress shoes. Each one was removed and carefully set aside. She then removed the sock on his left foot. As she held it in the air, she lowered her mouth and began to lick and suck his toes. She put that foot down and repeated the same process with the right foot. Then she reached up and unbuttoned his pants. Next, she reached up and fastened her teeth onto the pull of his zipper and pulled it down.

Rob looked into her incredible blue eyes that were on fire with her own arousal. She carefully removed his pants and then stood up and gently pushed him back into his chair. She reached over and lifted the glass of whisky and placed it in his hand. She then knelt in front of him and slowly pulled his underwear down and off. Rob’s cock was pulsing with anticipation as to what this sexy woman would do next. Rob gulped the fiery liquid down. He could feel his blood race and wondered if it was the alcohol or his passion.

Tiffany leaned forward and began to kiss and lick Rob’s stomach. She could feel his throbbing cock rubbing against her tits. Then she lowered herself down and let her hot breath flow over her husband’s cock. She lowered her face and kissed his thighs while passing over his cock. She then lifted his legs over her shoulders. She let the tip of her tongue lightly run over his balls. Then her lips wrapped around his right testicle and she sucked ever so gently as her finger began to lightly massage his asshole.

Rob groaned as Tiffany teased him without mercy. Then her mouth moved lower and he felt her tongue teasing his asshole. His orgasm was hanging by a thread.

Tiffany’s hand slowly reached up and her fingers gripped the base of Rob’s cock. Her tongue pushed deeper into his asshole as Rob arched back seeking release. Then the tip of her tongue teased his cum filled balls before it slowly licked up the bottom side of his cock until it was just below the tip. Her eyes were locked on his as her tongue stroked the area just below the swollen head that was coated with precum.

Tiffany released the pressure on the base of Rob’s cock and her husband gasped for air as her tongue continued to stroke his male G-spot!

“Fuck!” Rob yelled as the first jet of cum blasted over his chest.

Tiffany put her lips on the tip of her husband’s cock to capture the eruption. She moaned in wanton pleasure as she gulped down each jet of semen as it flowed into her mouth.

Rob was stunned but he finally looked down into Tiffany’s burning eyes and knew that she was in need of release herself.

She slowly stood up and leaned forward and kissed his lips. Rob felt her mouth open and he responded and their tongues played with each other. Rob knew that he was tasting his own spunk but it just made it all hotter.

They broke their kiss and Tiffany climbed up into the chair until she had one foot on each arm. She stood and gripped Rob’s head then she lowered her pussy down onto his face,

Rob could smell the musty whiff of aroused pussy. He briefly glimpsed her engorged clit poking out and her swollen labia just before his wife gripped his head and began to grind her pussy against his mouth and nose. His hands reached up and firmly gripped her shaking ass. He knew she was on the verge of a massive orgasm. His lips wrapped around her clitoris as she whimpered with pleasure as her pussy soaked his face. Vaguely, Rob knew that his cock had never gone soft. His heart was pounding like he was running a race.

Tiffany held Rob’s head as she rode his face. Her whole body was shaking and if it was not for her firm hold on his head and Rob’s strong hands gripping her ass, she would have fallen off the chair. She closed her eyes and kept moaning, “Yes,” over and over until her orgasm slowly abated.

Tiffany lowered herself down into her husband’s lap. Her hand found his eight-inch throbbing manhood. She guided his cock into her pussy and started to ride it as they passionately kissed and licked each other’s faces.

“You taste like pussy,” Tiffany moaned as she fucked his cock slowly.

“You will have to fix your lipstick. It sort of got messed up when you were sucking my cock.” He moaned back as he playfully slapped her ass.

Then they got down to just grinding their bodies against each other as if they wanted to be of one flesh. They were each kissing the other’s neck and ear as their passionate coupling grew in intensity until they both were panting as they orgasmed in unison.

“I love you, Rob!” Tiffany moaned as she felt his cock thrusting to fill her pussy with spunk.

Rob closed his eyes as he marveled at the sexy woman who was his wife and the passion that they had just shared. He had never felt more like a man than at that moment.

“I love you too!” he said quietly into her ear but in his mind, he added, “Even if you are fucking another man.”

Chapter 6 Confessions in the Night

Anthony had spent an agonizing evening waiting for Nicol to come home from work. She worked the late shift and did not get home until ten PM. He looked at the clock again and felt his nerves send another wave of guilt through his body as he realized it was nearly time for her to come home. He had cheated on Nicol and worse of all with a white woman!

While his guilt burnt there was also a deep-seated sense of satisfaction that he had used Tiffany like his personal fuck toy that day. His mind flashed back to ten years ago. He had been working hard to get ahead when he got a new pool cleaning customer. He had shown up and was greeted by an attractive white woman in her mid-forties. They went to the pool in the backyard to go over what needed to be done. Anthony could feel her eyeing him as he checked the equipment.

“Everything looks in good shape. I think all that is needed is regular servicing,” he said he turned around to find the woman standing just inches away.

“I think I would enjoy being regularly serviced by you,” she said as she looked up at him as her tongue moved around her lips suggestively.

“I’ll start next week.” He said as he realized this woman would demand more than he was willing to give especially since he had just taken Nicol’s virginity.

Anthony had planned on turning the account over to a coworker to dodge the woman’s demand for sex with him. Unfortunately, his co-worker quit and he had to go do the service. He had managed to avoid her several times but then one day he arrived to find the woman’s daughter sunning by the pool. He had actually been relieved but it was obvious that this daughter also found him attractive. He was trying to get done as quickly as he could when the mother called Tiffany into the house. He could not hear what was being said but clearly, the mother was pissed off. He was just finishing when the mother came out to the pool.

“Are you going to fuck me or my daughter?” she said clearly upset.

“Neither, I’m in love with my girlfriend,” he replied and the woman turned and stormed away.

The next day he lost his job and quickly found the police at his door. Even after the police had decided he had done nothing wrong he could not find any real jobs as there were always rumors that he could not be trusted. Eventually, he had started his own handyman service and he was finally making a living again. Yet he now once again found himself in a position where a white woman could destroy him if he did not play her game.

Then there is Nicol!

Nicol is a couple of years younger than Anthony. Her family had lived down the street and he found the petite black girl very attractive. Apparently, she had also found him the same. Soon they were dating and talking about their future. Nicol was a virgin when they had met and had very little understanding of men and what they wanted but she learned.

Anthony knew that he was a large man and he had to be patient with Nicol so as not to traumatize her. The first time she pulled out his fully erected cock she started to cry.

“I’ll never be able to take that thing!” she sobbed.

“Yes, taking our time was the right thing,” he thought to himself as he remembered trying to assure Nicol that he would never harm her.

After he had gotten her calmed down, he had kissed her all over and then ate her pussy to a shattering orgasm. He then let her stroke his cock before encouraging her to open her mouth and take as much cock as possible. Her lips and hands soon had him busting his nut. He would never forget the look of wonder on her face as she watched his cock blast cum all over both of them.

After that, they began to have nightly make-out sessions that were mostly oral. A couple of months later Nicol allowed him with the assistance of copious amounts of lube and a condom to fuck her. After their initial coupling, they managed to have an exciting sex life. There were a few things he would like to change.

Being a pharmacist, Nicole did not care for birth control because of the hormones involved. She preferred a more natural form of birth control. Anthony loved some of the creative ways that Nicol had him cum but her favorite was to open her mouth and stroke him off until she could swallow his load. At first, that had been exciting but as everyone knows, what is forbidden is what one becomes fixated on. That was why when he had the chance to bust his nut in Tiffany’s pussy today, he did.

MiaAmbert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaAmbert

The other thing that Nicol would not even discuss was anal sex. He could understand that but he still looked at her ass and wondered how it would feel to fuck it.

Then he heard the key in the door to the apartment and Nicol stepped into the room.

“How was your day, Baby?” he asked.

Nicole tried to smile but then felt her eyes begin to moisten as she flew into his arms. She clung to him as if her life depended on it.

Anthony was nearly knocked off of his feet by the petite woman. He was trying to recover from the shock of Nicol’s sudden embrace. It was clear that she was upset about something and Anthony’s own guilt about his infidelity manifested as a knot in his stomach. He slowly stroked her back as he held her in his arms.

“How could I fuck around on this woman that I love so much?” he wondered but then he could see Tiffany gagging on his cock and the feeling of satisfaction of his fetish desire to dominate a white woman who had been used to hurt him.

Nicol's insecurities rushed to her conscious mind, “Could she compete with Anthony’s new lover? Will he still find me attractive? Can I satisfy him in bed?”

“I love you!” Nicol said into his chest as her hands slowly caressed his muscled back.

Anthony reached down and lifted her chin so that he could look into her eyes. It was then that he realized that Nicol knew! He waited for her rage but it never came and instead, she pushed up to kiss him tenderly on his lips. They parted briefly before they kissed again with a deep passion and want!

Anthony swept Nicol into his arms and carried her to their bed while Nicol kissed his neck. In bed, they tore their clothes off as the passion to be one consumed them.

Anthony rolled on top of Nicol and again kissed her deeply as she moaned into his open mouth. He kissed his way down to her tits where he made love to the soft chocolate-colored mounds. As he did this, he pulled her up until she was straddling him as he sat back on his legs. She held his head as he devoured her tits. She could feel his massive dick throbbing near her pussy.

She slid her hand down to stroke his cock but as she did her hand brushed against her hard clit sending a sexual thrill through her body. Then her hand found his dick and she wrapped her fingers around it. Her mind suddenly was filled with the image of Tiffany deep throating the massive manhood. What was the most shocking to her was that instead of feeling anger or jealousy she felt sexual arousal!

“I need to suck your cock,” She moaned into his ear.

Anthony laid back down and watched as his sexy wife moved between his legs. She kissed and licked his cock before she put her face above his massive twelve-inch dick. He watched as she let a large amount of her saliva leave her mouth and coat his cock. Then she wrapped both hands around it as she began to stroke him. Then her mouth opened and she moaned with pleasure as her lips joined her hands in pleasuring him.

Nicol thrilled at pleasuring her man! She would do anything she could to please him! Anything!

“Anything?” she wondered as her mouth and hands worked the giant cock, “What if you just can’t physically do what her man wanted?”

Nicol tried to take his cock deeper into her mouth but as his massive head pushed against her throat she gagged and started to cough as her tears ran down her face.

Anthony could see his sexy wife nearly choking on his cock and he pulled her up into his arms and stroked her back as she tried to recover.

“I’m sorry baby,” she moaned “I just can’t take it all the way like that bitch,” she sobbed.

Anthony was racked with the guilt of betraying this woman who loved him so deeply. He held her in his arms as the scene of Tiffany taking his cock down her throat played through his head. What he did not realize was the same scene was playing through his wife's mind as well.

Anthony moved down her body until he was between her legs. Her pussy was just in front of his face. Her swollen clit was poking out of her smooth clean shaved pussy. Her labia were puffy with her arousal. He gently pulled her outer lips open and could smell her sexual arousal. He continued to spread her open until he could see into her vaginal passage. The pink flesh glistened with her lubricating secretion.

“I love you,” he said quietly just before his tongue pressed into her.

Nicol felt pleasure wash over her as her man began to lap at her aroused pussy. First, his thick tongue probed her as his hot breath washed over her throbbing clit. Then his tongue was replaced by his thick middle finger that probed her passage as his thick lips sucked on her pleasure button. His finger found her G-spot and masterfully brought her to a powerful orgasm!

Anthony worked her pussy and thrilled at the feeling of Nicol’s body shuddering with a strong orgasm. He so desperately wanted her to know that he loved her and to know that he would never leave her. His mind again wandered to his experience with Tiffany. For all of the passion and pent-up need to dominate her there was no comparison to what was happening with the woman he loved right then.

“Please,” she moaned “give me your cock.”

Anthony moved up between her legs as she gripped his cock and pressed against her opening. He tried not to rush as he knew he could hurt if he went too fast. Nicol inhaled as the massive cock head pushed into her.

“I need it. Give me your big dick, baby,” she moaned.

Anthony pushed again and felt her pussy open as his cock began to slide deeper into her. The warmth of her cunt gripped his cock as he tried to get it all into her. She pulled his face to her own and kissed him deeply as she thrilled at the taste of her pussy juice that coated his lips. She was thrusting her body up at him as she hungered for him to fuck her with long deep thrusts.

He felt his balls touching her sexy ass as he pulled back and looked down on her.

“Fuck me,” she pleaded.

He pulled his cock slowly back before thrusting back into her. He marveled as her eyes rolled back in pleasure. He knew she was ready so he began to fuck her with deep hard thrusts. Her fingers were digging into his back as her hips matched his thrusts.

Nicol looked up at her husband as he made love to her but tonight, she wanted him to fuck her.

“Fuck me like you did her,” she whispered into his ear.

“What?” he asked as he looked down into her eyes.

“I want you to pound my pussy like you did that white slut today. I want to be your bitch!” she hissed with passion.

Anthony was shocked but he was also a man who was getting close to an orgasm. He gripped his wife’s shoulders to get better leverage and then began to fuck Nicol harder than he ever had before. She grunted each time he pushed his cock in as deeply as it would go and then she sighed as he pulled back until only the head was in her before he plunged into her again.

The bed was pounding against the wall as they lost themselves in the passion. Nicol marveled at how passionate her husband had become but even more by her own desire.

There was a banging on the wall, “Keep it down over there! Some of us are trying to sleep!” a muffled voice said which caused them to pause and then giggle.

“I was just getting ready to bust my nut too!” Anthony moaned as he looked into his sexy wife’s eyes.

Nicol pushed him off of her and he rolled onto his back. She lowered herself to suck his cock again. She looked at it as she gripped it in her hand and marveled at her foamy pussy juice coating it. Her mouth opened without hesitation. As his massive cock filled her mouth and the taste of her pussy overwhelmed her with pleasure. Her hands pumped his cock and she waited for the flood of spunk that was sure to follow.

Rolled on his side as Nicol worked to milk his cock. He saw her shapely legs next to his head and immediately grabbed them and rolled his wife over onto him with her mouth on his cock while her sloppy wet pussy was in his face. He could see her pussy gaping open from the pounding he has given her. There was foamy pussy juice from where she had cum on his cock. He did not hesitate but buried his face in her pussy.

Nicole’s eyes flew open as her husband devoured her pussy. She then noticed herself in the mirror. Her mouth stretched and pumped on her husband’s giant cock as her hands milked him. Then his cock spasmed and the first jet of cum filled her mouth as she tried to start swallowing his load. Then her own orgasm began to shake her body.

Anthony happily let his face be coated by her love juice.

They stayed in their sixty-nine position for some time as they both knew that what would come next would try their relationship like nothing ever had before.

Eventually, Nicol switched so that she could cuddle with her husband. He held her in his massive arms as he pressed against her from behind. If anyone had seen them at that moment, they would have been convinced that the couple was happily in love and that there were no cares in their lives. As they say, appearances can be deceptive.

Anthony waited for his wife to explode with anger at any moment. It was clear that she had witnessed him fucking Tiffany earlier that day. He would take her rage and make amends any way that he could but that would not end his problems. In his mind, he could see Tiffany Parker storm away like her mother had ten years before. She could make all kinds of accusations and destroy his life again. The best thing would be for him to continue servicing her fetish for black dick until she had her fill. If he even did that then he would still have to look over his shoulder for her husband that could just as easily destroy him.

Nicol had her own turmoil. The sex they had just had was marvelous but she knew there was no way she would ever be able to do some of the things that her rival was doing for her husband. She also felt so inadequate when it came to attractiveness when compared to Tiffany Parker. Nicol was certain she was in a fight for her man that she could never win. Finally, deep in her soul, she knew she had made a terrible decision in not giving Tiffany a real ‘Day After’ pill! Nicol began to quietly cry.

Anthony could feel her sobbing in his arms and the guilt of his betrayal of her overwhelmed him.

“I’m sorry baby,” he said quietly as she continued to sob, “I did not mean for this to happen.”

“But it did,” she moaned, “Why, Anthony?”

“Do you remember what happened ten years ago?” he asked but did not wait for her answer before continuing, “Tiffany is the daughter of the bitch that tried to destroy my life all because I would not fuck her!”

“Really?” she said quietly but he could feel the tension suddenly build in her body.

“Today, I walked in on her masturbating and trying to push a black dildo down her throat. I was angry and I wanted some payback. I wasn’t thinking, baby. I just used her. I really fucked up,” he confessed.

Nicol tried to reconcile what her husband was saying to what she had witnessed which was obviously a consensual fuck.

“That is not what it looked like me. She was deep throating you and squirting like a fountain. That bitch was loving it all!” she said as she started to sob again.

“That was later,” he said quietly, “The first time I dominated her and made her do what I wanted,” he continued “but she did like it. I think she likes rough sex.”

Nicol rolled over and looked at her husband.

“Did you like making her submit to you?” she asked as her hand stroked his face.

“Yes, it was not fair what they did to me,” he replied but seemed to hesitate before continuing, “After the first time she came outside and she made it clear she wanted me again.”

“That was when I saw both of you. She was on her knees sucking your cock,” Nicol said and then added, “She had your whole cock down her throat! How does she do that?”

“I think it was all part of her fantasy which she practiced with that dildo,” he replied.

“Do you love her?” she asked quietly.

“No” he replied and then kissed her gently on the lips.

“But you enjoyed fucking her?” Nicol pressed on.

“Yes,” he said without hesitation.

“Are you going to fuck her again?” Nicol asked.

Anthony was in agony. He knew that Nicol wanted and deserved for him to stop and never see Tiffany again but he was certain that Tiffany was likely as crazy as her mother.

“I think I will have to,” he said.

“Have to?” she replied.

“If I don’t do what she wants she might make problems for us. I told you baby I fucked up!” he said.

“What about her husband?” she asked but then added, “I’m sure he is not going like his wife getting dicked by you!”

“That is the other complication. I’ll just have to be careful not to get caught,” he said but there was a lot of doubt in his voice.

Nicol understood the predicament that Anthony was in and understood the other issue that had to be worrying Anthony.

“I love you with everything that I have,” she said softly but then added, “You have my permission to fuck her as much as you need to on one condition. You must always come back to me after.”

They continued to hold each other as sleep finally overcame them.

Published 
Written by moremike2415
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments