Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tiffany Lives Her Fantasy! Part 4

"New Desires Awaken....."

39
5 Comments 5
5.9k Views 5.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"The two couples continue to discover new pleasures and desires"

Chapter 7 The Next Day

Rob woke up in the morning to find Tiffany nude under the sheet with him. He looked at the clock and could see that they had overslept. That was not too surprising given the way they had fucked the night away. He reached for his phone and sent a message to his assistant that he would not be in today. Rob smiled as he thought about his plan.

Tiffany stirred and as she turned over the sheet slipped from her tits. Rob felt his cock begin to stir but then heard the sound of a power saw being run in the formal garden below. He stood up and looked down to see a large black man methodically cutting boards for the new gazebo. Strangely, Rob felt his arousal grow as in his mind the image of Tiffany being fucked by the giant black man played again in his head.

Rob crawled back into bed where he began to kiss Tiffany on the neck as his hand slipped between her legs. Rob grinned as he felt her pussy still sopping wet from the frantic fucking the night before.

“Didn’t you get enough last night?” Tiffany teased as she kissed him.

“Never!” he smiled as he lowered his head to her pink nipple.

Tiffany soon found herself in a doggy position with her head pointed toward the window. To her shock she could see Anthony working as her husband’s cock pumped in and out of her pussy.

Rob also could see his wife’s black lover below and he was enjoying the entire scene. He knew this was just a bonus thrill compared to the main event. That is as long as he could get Nicol to cooperate.

Tiffany watched her black lover lifting giant boards and begin to frame her gazebo. He was so strong and his cock was so big.

“Oh god, fuck me harder!” she moaned but never took her eyes off of Anthony.

Rob felt Tiffany begin to shake as he pounded her harder. He loved the sound of their flesh slapping together as their bodies exploded.

“Now that was a great way to start the day but I am running late,” he said as he stepped off the bed and looked back at Tiffany lying on her stomach while still looking out the window.

Rob smiled as he could see his cum oozing from her pussy.

I hope your black lover likes sloppy seconds, this morning, he said silently to himself.

A short time later, Anthony saw Rob drive away. He kept looking towards the house. Nicol had given him permission to fuck Tiffany. Anthony wondered if the little blonde would come and get him at any moment.

Tiffany slid off the bed and walked to the window to get a better look at Anthony. She had spent the whole night doing anything Rob wanted. She wanted to prove to herself that she still could be sexually satisfied with his white eight-inch cock. She closed her eyes and remembered the sexual bliss of the evening with Rob who she loved with all her heart.

“Yes, the sex with Rob was awesome! Maybe even better than before,” she wondered aloud to herself but then she saw Anthony in the garden and she wanted him!

She closed her eyes and started to play with her cum soaked pussy. The feeling was incredible as her husband’s spunk provided lube for her fingers as she sought to orgasm with Anthony on her mind. She opened her eyes and Anthony was no longer standing in the garden. She felt disappointment but continued to frig her pussy. Then she had the feeling that someone was behind her in the room. She turned and saw Anthony standing there completely nude, stroking his massive erection.

She walked to him and wrapped her hand on his black cock and said, “I need to clean up first. My husband decided to fuck me before he left.”

She stood on her tiptoes and pulled his massive head down to her so that she could kiss him. As their tongues played, she remembered how she had happily sucked Rob’s cock while they had fucked the night away.

Could Anthony taste cock in my mouth? she wondered and was perversely thrilled at the idea that he could.

Anthony could smell the raw sex all over Tiffany and it was obvious to him that she and her husband had been fucking each other half the night. He was mystified at how turned on he was by the whole situation. He swept her into his arms and dropped her onto the bed. He grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her feet up and thighs apart. He could see cum dripping from her freshly fucked pussy.

Tiffany was shocked but also turned on as the giant black man looked down on her pussy. The burning fire in his eyes told her that she was about to be taken. She loved it!

Anthony placed his cock at her already gapping entrance. Then he leaned forward and felt her cum filled pussy try to grip his cock. He growled like an animal as he pushed deep into her and began to fuck her hard.

Tiffany loved the aggressive fucking she was getting. The way he just took her for his pleasure. Her mind raced with naughty scenarios of being taken by an intruder!

Anthony was also having his own sexual fantasies about gangbangs. Her pussy was so different from any he had ever had. Then he thought of Nicol’s tight pussy.

“What if another man loosened her up so that he could fuck her like this?” he wondered and then lost control and exploded into Tiffany.

Tiffany heard Anthony grunt as he began to once again fill her pussy. Her own mind played at what was happening. The thought that two men had fucked her back-to-back sent her into yet another orgasm.

She was just starting to recover when Anthony pulled his cock out of her with an audible pop. She then felt the gush of semen pour down the crack of her ass. She looked up and saw Anthony watching with his mouth open in stunned silence.

“I think you liked that,” she cooed.

Rob approached the apartment of Anthony and Nicol Sawyer. His stomach churned and for the umpteenth time he considered just walking away. Even now he could not decide how he would approach Nicol. He knew he would show her some of the recording he had made of Anthony and Tiffany the day before. His first thought would be to ask her if she wanted to get even. He then realized that she could just say no and where would that leave him?

He looked up and saw that he had reached the door. With one last deep breath he knocked on the door.

Nicol had just finished her bath and shaving her legs and other areas. She hoped that Anthony would want to make love again that evening. She was determined to show her desire for him.

“Unless that slut fucks him dry today,” she said aloud to herself just before the sound of a knock interrupted her thoughts.

She reached over and picked up one of Anthony’s button-down shirts with short sleeves. She pulled it over her naked body and buttoned the shirt down to her mid-thighs. The shirt fit her like a loose dress that hung just below her knees. She then walked to the door and looked through the peep-hole to see a nice looking white man of about thirty. She opened the door slightly.

“Can I help you?” she asked.

“My name is Rob Parker and we need to talk about this,” he said as he held up his phone on which there was a picture of Anthony holding Tiffany’s head while fucking her throat.

Nicol was stunned and offered no resistance as Rob pushed through the door. Rob looked around the small but immaculately clean apartment. He then looked at Nicol who stood there wearing what was obviously her husband’s shirt over her petite sexy body. She had the complexion of milk chocolate. Her hair was pulled up behind her head but she apparently liked to wear it straightened and he guessed it would hang down to her shoulders. Rob noted that she had nice round boobs that without a bra hung like ripe fruit waiting to be devoured. She was barefoot but he looked at her calves and was sure that she had some sexy legs.

“I’m sorry to have surprised you that way,” he said as he held up the phone again, “but I have to make a decision about what to do.”

Nicol was trying get her thoughts back together after the initial surprise. Anthony had feared that this man would discover the sexual affair that was going on with Tiffany. If this man took that photo to the cops there was no doubt in Nicol’s mind that Anthony would go to prison but if that was his plan, why would he be here with her like this?

“Decision?” she asked confused. “What kind of decision?”

“Could I show you some video before I answer your question?” he asked.

Rob walked up and stood behind Nicol. He then reached around her and held his phone so that they could both see it as it played. On the screen Tiffany was bent over the arm of a couch. They watched as Anthony fingered her pussy and commented that she must be liking what was happening. Then he mounted her and Rob could hear Nicol inhale sharply.

You know what that feels like, he thought to himself.

Anthony was pumping his giant cock in and out the moaning white woman. It was clear that the giant black cock was coated with her creamy pussy juice. The fucking was hard and deep and Nicol was mesmerized by the sight of the man she loved using the white woman like she was his fuck toy. Nicol watched with fascination but then felt her own arousal grow from the video.

Why is this turning me on? she wondered silently as she watched the white woman submit to Anthony and how he used her for his own gratification.

“This is what you have wanted since that day at the pool!” Anthony said and Tiffany nodded that it was.

Then it was obvious that Anthony was shooting his load into the blonde woman who was clearly having her own massive orgasm. The video ended and both Nicol and Rob just stood there. Nicol slowly moved past her own thoughts as she wondered why he showed her that recording. The sex was rough but it was clearly consensual.

Is he trying make me angry or jealous? she wondered to herself but then asked, “So what is it you have to decide?”

“How did that make you feel?” Rob asked over her shoulder.

“What do you mean?” Nicol asked in a whisper as she felt the white man’s warm breath on her neck.

“Did it arouse you?” he asked as he seemed to move closer.

Nicol stood silent as she wondered how to answer the question. She was aware of her body and the rush of sexual arousal she was feeling. Her heart was pounding and her nipples grew hard and she could feel her pussy growing wet.

“Yes,” she said just loud enough that she could be heard.

“That is my problem too. I love my wife. I have always tried to give her all her heart’s desires. I would do almost anything for her,” he said with his voice shaking with emotion.

Nicol twisted to look back at Rob and could see his face contorted with agony.

“When I walked in on them as they had sex, I found myself aroused even as I do right now,” he groaned. “Do you know what a cuckold is?”

MarianPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianPerez

Nicol shook her head indicating that she did not.

“It is a man who knowingly stays with his unfaithful wife who grows to despise him for being a submissive wimp who cannot satisfy her,” he said and she could see a tear run down his cheek. “I would do anything for Tiffany but I will not be her cuckold!”

“What is this decision that you have to make?” she asked.

“I will either have to divorce her or I have to prove that I am as good as the man who is probably banging her right now,” he said as his hands caressed her arms.

Nicol shivered as the white man touched her. His arms folded around her and pulled her back to him. She could feel his erection pressed against her butt.

“The best way for me to do that is to seduce you,” he said as his mouth moved close to her ear.

Nicol looked across the room and into a mirror on the wall. She could see herself in the arms of the white man she had only met a few moments before. She watched as his lips kissed her neck and she felt a rush of excitement seeing his pink lips passionately sucking on her ebony skin. It was so erotic seeing him kissing and touching her.

Rob kissed her neck and felt her inhale and hold her breath. Then he felt her push that sexy ass against his throbbing bulge. He moved his lips up and wrapped them around her earlobe. His arms were wrapped around her slender midsection. Her body felt so warm and inviting. He looked into the mirror and could see her eyes were locked on their image as well. Her face showed that she was as aroused as he was.

“You are so sexy,” he whispered in her ear before continuing to kiss her.

Nicol shivered with excitement as the sexy white man caressed her body with his hands and kissed her neck and ears. She again looked in the mirror as Rob’s hands slid up and cupped her soft large breasts. She shivered with pure erotic arousal at seeing a white man passionately make love to her.

Rob thrilled as his hands kneaded her full luscious tits. He felt her shiver as his fingers teased her large erect nipples. She moaned as her butt pushed back against his erection. Rob longed to see this ebony goddess’s body. He suddenly had an appreciation for his wife’s wanton desire to worship her black lover. His hands released her tits and found the opening to the shirt she was wearing.

Nicol groaned as Rob’s hands released her tits but then held her breath as his fingers gripped the opening to the shirt. She watched fascinated at her image in the mirror as each button of the shirt was torn off and her dark flesh was exposed. He then pulled her shirt open and for the first time could see her magnificent body. His hands again caressed her tight stomach before the left hand came back up to squeeze her left tit while his right hand went down to explore her smoldering pussy.

Rob was stunned at the sexy woman in his arms. He had come here for a revenge fuck done in anger and frustration but now he was in awe of the sexy Nicol! He had no desire to harm her or humiliate her. His right hand lowered down to her pubic mound. He watched in the mirror as she leaned back and subtly opened her legs to allow his hand to explore her most private area.

Nicol felt his fingers gently run up and down her now swollen labia before running over her erect clit. She shuddered with pleasure as he made love to her pussy with his fingers. Then she felt his middle finger push into her wet cunt. His other hand held her nipple between his thumb and forefinger applying just the right amount of pressure to maximize her pleasure.

Rob loved the warmth of Nicol’s pussy as his finger probed her love canal. His thumb stroked her clit like the string on a guitar causing her to moan with passion each time. Then his finger found her g-spot in her vaginal canal. He massaged it and Nicol nearly slipped from his arms as she was overwhelmed with pleasure.

Nicol felt like she was fainting and she actually had for just a moment and when she came back to reality she was being carried to her bed by Rob. She put her arms over his neck and pulled her mouth up to his and kissed him passionately. Rob opened his mouth and his tongue began to dance with hers.

Rob laid her down on the bed as they continued to kiss passionately. Then he stood back up and looked down at the sexy black woman. She was even more beautiful than she had been in the living room. Then he watched as her sexy black fingers reached out and stroked his cock through his pants. Nicol rolled onto her side and looked up at him as her hands unzipped his pants. She reached in and freed his eight-inch cock.

Nicol was fascinated by the white cock which was being stroked by her black fingers. The contrast in their skin color was so sensual. She could see a large drop of precum bubble on the tip as she stroked the dick. She looked up at Rob who was watching her with wanton desire.

Rob was looking into Nicol’s eyes as her lips opened and his white cock entered her mouth. His hand reached down and stroked the back of head to encourage her to suck his cock. She moaned as her mouth moved up and down his erection. Her mouth was filled with his taste. Nicol took his cock until it reached the back of her mouth. There was still a couple of inches of white cock not in her mouth.

I guess it is not true that all white men have tiny dicks, she said to herself as she performed fellatio on her new lover.

Rob looked down and loved seeing Nicol working his cock with passion. He started to slowly fuck his cock in and out of her mouth. Nicol was now on her stomach on the bed as he stood in front of her. He could feel her spit running down his shaft as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. His arousal grew and he gripped her head and thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. Then he pushed his cock all the way to the back and she started to gag. He quickly pulled out of her mouth as the sexy Nicol coughed and her eyes watered.

“Oh god, I’m so sorry I got carried away!” he said as he sat on the bed and tried to comfort her.

Nicol cursed herself for not being a great cocksucker. She had never been able to get even half of Anthony’s dick in her mouth and now Rob’s smaller cock still made her choke.

“Are you alright?” he asked as he stroked her back.

“Yes, just frustrated! I just can’t get a cock down my fucking throat,” she complained.

“It’s alright. You are a wonderful cocksucker. It is so sexy watching my cock slide in and out of those wonderful soft full lips,” he said with admiration for her willingness to please him.

“Your wife can swallow Anthony until his balls are on her chin. I want to be able to do that too!” she said and then jumped up and ran back into the living room.

Rob wondered what was going on and few minutes later Nicol returned with his phone.

“Show me that picture again. You know the first one you showed me,” she said.

Rob found the picture of Anthony fucking his wife’s throat. His massive black hands were holding her head as he pushed his massive cock down her throat.

“Did your wife ever deep throat you?” she asked and Rob thought about it and then realized that it was only the night before that she had done it for him.

“Not until last night!” he said as he looked at Nicol as she smiled nervously.

“Get naked, Rob,” she said softly as she removed the shirt she still had on.

As Rob removed his clothes, Nicol placed a pillow on the floor and then reached into the closet and pulled out a tie. Rob was puzzled as to what the sexy woman was doing. She placed the pillow on the floor near the dressing mirror. She then took Rob’s phone and set it up to record what was about to happen.

“Come here, baby,” she said as she knelt on the pillow before handing Rob the tie, “Tie my hands behind my back. I want you to fuck my throat like my husband did your wife. Make me your fuck toy!”

Rob was not too sure about this but he knelt behind her and tied her hands as she had asked. He could not resist kissing her neck and playing with her boobs before standing back up. He positioned himself standing before her with his cock throbbing.

“I want you to use me like Anthony did Tiffany. Make me choke and gag on your cock. I want this to happen. Start the recording,” she said with a husky voice.

Rob was stunned but did as he was instructed.

Nicol turned toward the phone as started to speak, “Hi baby, I hope you enjoy seeing me get used by Rob. He has my permission to fuck my face and make me his bitch.”

Nicol turned towards him and he reached down and gripped the back of her head as his cock touched her thick brown lips. His cock slid into her mouth as her eyes shut tight. He took a couple of minutes to just let the first several inches slide in and out of her warm willing mouth. Then he pushed deeper and felt her begin to gag and slobber on his cock as he fucked her face.

Nicol was both electrified and terrified as to what was about to happen. Maybe she was wrong and she would not be able to do this but another part of her wondered if her whole gagging complex was only in her head. She was about to find out as Rob began to press against her throat. Her eyes were tearing and her mouth was filled with her saliva. She opened her eyes and looked up to see Rob as his hands tightened on her head. Then his cock pushed past her resisting throat muscles. Nicol felt his cock in her throat and he held it there for several seconds before pulling back out.

Rob watched Nicol gasp for air and cough as his cock left her mouth. Then she looked back up at him and opened her mouth. He put his cock between her lips and felt her suck him to the back of her mouth. She made some sort of a sound that Rob took as his signal. He gripped her head and pushed his cock back into her resisting throat. He then fucked her throat before pulling his cock back out.

She coughed but looked up at him defiantly, “Please,” she moaned.

Rob slapped his cock against her face before he once again pushed it into her mouth.

Nicol was stunned with how close she was to an orgasm! Rob pushed his dick back into her mouth but this time her throat no longer resisted and his cock slid deep into her. He fucked her face but this time as he started to withdraw his orgasm released a flood of manjuice into her mouth. He let go of her head and she slurped on him to get every drop of his spunk into her mouth and into her stomach.

Rob watched as his cock slipped from her mouth and then she turned to the phone and opened to show that some sperm remained. She then made an exaggerated swallowing face and smiled at the camera.

“I love you, Anthony,” she said with a smile before taking Rob’s cock back in her mouth.

Rob turned off the recording and reached down to free her hands. He lifted her up and kissed her mouth.

They then snuggled on the bed as they both knew they needed a break before they fucked their brains out.

Published 
Written by moremike2415
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments