Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Willing Fraternity Prostitute

"Wife attends frat fundraiser and raises more than funds"

27
4 Comments 4
20.6k Views 20.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I’m twenty-seven and in grad school. This semester I’m working as a TA in order to get a few extra credits. I’m married, but I still get the attention of many of the male students, which is why I wasn’t surprised when one of my student frat boys invited me to a frat party. Of course I declined because what business would I have at a frat party? It’s not that I would actually care, but I’d feel especially out of place at a black frat house. Harold was very persistent and told me it wasn’t really a party; it was more of a fundraiser to raise money to fix up his frat house. I was just as persistent in declining.

I went home that night and mentioned it to my husband. Surprisingly, he actually got kind of mad about it. He accused me of always flirting too much with the college kids and reminded me that I’m not that much older than them and he wasn’t so sure that I was immune to all of their advances. The fight got kind of out of control and ended with him storming out of the house.

He was fucking pissed and I was really confused. It was hours later and I still hadn’t heard from him. I called. I texted. I was getting nothing. I really couldn’t fathom where the hell he would go for so long. I finally got tired of waiting, so I used the "find my iphone" app. My stomach sank when I saw his location; it looked an awful lot like he was at his ex-girlfriend’s house.

Now I was fucking pissed. I made the immediate decision to show up at that party, because fuck him. I still had some of my old party clothes in the closet. I don’t know why it even crossed my thought process, but I also selected a scandalous pair of panties. They were lace, sheer, crotchless, and made my shapely ass look irresistible. We lived almost on campus, so it was within walking distance.  I got dressed and headed towards the frat house.

“Mrs. Phillips! I thought you weren’t coming,” yelled a beaming Harold as he saw me approaching.

“I’ve had a shitty night, Harold, so I thought maybe I could have a few drinks and have a good time.”

“You sure as shit can. Let’s go get you a drink. C’mon, the cover is however much you want to donate.”

I didn’t have any money, but I told him I’d bring him some to class on Monday. He seemed okay with that.  The rest of the night was kind of a blur. I remember being a little uncomfortable at first because I stood out like a sore thumb. I was a little older than everyone and I was like a white beacon in a house full of black people. I started out with liquor and didn’t look back. My inhibitions fell to the floor, and I easily fell into conversations with men and women alike.

The night was getting late and some of the party started to clear out. I looked up at one point to notice there weren’t many women left. The ones still around were clearly planning on spending the night as they were giving their chosen man a lot of attention. One girl that I had been talking to earlier in the night was not with a man and came to sit down next to me.

“Hey, um… I’m sorry but I have to do this, it was a dare,” she said sharply.

I was absolutely shocked and she darted in and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I don’t know why but my pussy instantly got wet. There was something about the situation that was so hot. I didn’t belong here, a woman was kissing me, and I could tell that everyone in the house was watching us. I think I surprised her a little bit as I kissed her back and grabbed one of her breasts. She also cupped one of my breasts and we made out for an indeterminate amount of time.

I was jolted into reality when Harold broke us apart and led both of us by the arm upstairs. I could hear a lot of hollering as I succumbed and allowed him to bring me up the stairs. He tossed both of us on a bed and told us to take our pants off. I was happy to oblige and I tossed them across the room leaving me exposed in my sexy panties. The black girl was even faster because as I was rolling to face her she grabbed me by the hair and shoved my face into her black cunt.

“Yeah, eat that pussy, bitch!”

And eat I did, it tasted so good. Harold was one of many gathered in the room and stacked up outside of the open door, but I didn’t care. The only thing I wanted to do was eat this pussy. I sucked her clit and worked a finger inside of her. I think she was getting close to climax when she released my hair. She took control and put me on my back.

“Naw, bitch I ain’t getting off that easy. Your about to lick my black ass,” she said to a raucous yelling by the crowd.

I didn’t protest as she straddled my face and pulled apart her healthy black butt cheeks. She positioned her tight little hole right on my mouth and I started rimming her delicious asshole. She took one of my hands and guided it to her clit. I loved this, I was so wet as I licked her black ass and rubbed her clit. I put my tongue fully into her asshole as far as I could and tongue fucked her asshole. This proved to be enough for her as she spasmed and came all over my face. She rolled off of me and gathered her clothes.

“My work is done here, this bitch is all yours, Harold,” she said as she walked out and left me alone in this room full of black men.

Harold didn’t miss a beat as he whipped his huge black cock out. He didn’t say anything and didn’t even ask before shoving it into my mouth. I didn’t know how I felt about this but I submitted and sucked his black dick like a whore. He positioned us so he was on his knees and guiding my head in the rhythm that he wanted while I was bent over with my ass facing the open door way.

It was no surprise when I felt someone sidle in behind me. I tried to object, but my mouth was full of black dick. My cunt was so wet and it offered no resistance as he shoved his cock all the way in in one thrust. It felt as hard as a rock and went in so deep that it was bumping against my cervix. Any tenseness that I had from relucting melted away; I relaxed and gave him full access to do whatever the fuck he wanted to me.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

 The crowd was cheering as I took a hard cock in my pussy and sucked another one. I was actually craving cum by the time Harold started to get close. When he pulled out of my throat I gasped for air and he grabbed me by the hair with one hand and jerked his dick with the other. I didn’t have to be told to swallow as I gulped down everything he gave me. He slapped me in the face and my head dropped onto the bed when he let me go. My ass was still in the air as my pussy was being used by one of Harold’s friends, but I have no idea who he was or even what he looked like. I wanted his cum too. I wanted it in my pussy. He thrust in deep and filled me with his warm black seed. I wasn’t on birth control, but I could always take the morning after pill if I wanted.

The crowd was ravenous and I was willing to be their piece of white fuck meat. Another fella got in place behind me and told me to spread my cheeks for him. I was feeling so slutty; I would’ve complied with any command and I spread by nice round ass for him. I told him, “Be gentle, I’ve never been fucked in the ass before.”

Harold told his friend to stop. He asked me to remind him how much I donated and I reminded him that I was going to give him twenty dollars on Monday. He announced, “I’ve got a better idea. We’re going to get all of that money we need tonight. Let’s put that tight white ass cherry on Craigslist.”

So, they auctioned off my ass on Craigslist. They said the highest bidder in the next hour could be the first to fuck me up the ass. In the mean time I continued to fuck and suck any black frat boy that wanted a piece. I probably swallowed a gallon of cum and took as much in my womb. The final bid ended up being close to two-thousand dollars.

He arrived 15 minutes later. He was an absolute stranger, average height and build, and he didn’t really have a lot to say. He closed the door and then it was just the two of us. He didn’t waste any time. He commanded me to suck his cock. I obliged. I got him hard with my mouth and then he took me by the hair and shoved my head away from him, leaving my pantied ass exposed in the air. I stuck my butt in the air for him to give him easier access. He didn’t bother removing my panties; he just ripped the crotchless hole to make it larger. He noticed the cum leaking out of my well fucked pussy and called me a few choice derogatory words, but that just made me want it more. He slapped his wet cock on my exposed asshole a few times and then he spit on it. He told me to spread my cheeks and then I felt the tip of his cock start to press into my tight anus.

It hurt at first, but I didn’t offer any resistance as his cock inched into my ass. I took in every inch of his nice sized cock and he stayed still for a few moments buried balls deep into my asshole to allow me to adjust to his size. He then moved it out a little and pushed back in. Then he slapped me on the ass so hard that the sound of it carried throughout the house and I could hear laughing from behind the door. He started fucking my ass hard. He really railed my asshole good for a long time and then he demanded that I start talking dirty.

“Fuck my asshole, baby”

That wasn’t good enough for him and he let me know my spanking me. I tried again, “I want you to cum in my big slutty ass.”

He grunted, “Scream it slut!”

I screamed so that everyone in the house could hear me, “I want you to cum in my big slutty ass!”

He shoved my face in a pillow and butt fucked me with reckless abandon. I was this stranger’s ass whore. I kept my hands on my ass so I could keep my cheeks spread for him. After a few minutes with restricted air, I felt him tense up and fill my ass with his cum. He withdrew his cock from my ass and I could feel his cum dripping out. The moment was short lived as he grabbed my head and shoved his still erect cock in my mouth. He groaned, “Yeah, suck it you dirty bitch,” as he collected some of the dripping cum into his hand and smeared it all over my face.

After that, the frat house pimped me out a few more times. The price was getting pretty low because I was getting pretty sloppy. My ass was easily my most popular hole and I cleaned every cock afterwards because they paid for it and I fucking liked it.

I stumbled home at about 4 am. I have no idea how I looked, but I’m sure I reeked of semen. I didn’t really care that my husband still wasn’t home, but I’m glad he wasn’t. As I took a bath I began to sober up and realize just how filthy I was. I actually enjoyed being degraded like that, but didn’t know how I would look anyone in the eye at the university ever again. Who would they tell? How many people would know?

On Monday Harold lingered after class until I was alone. He suggested that we find a quiet place so I brought him into an empty professor’s office. He showed me pictures and videos from the party and it made blood rush to my face. He said he had some business to discuss, but first he wanted me to blow him. I was completely sober, but I still wanted that big black cock in my throat. I got on my knees and sucked his dick like a good whore. I spit on it and throated his cock until he came in my mouth. I looked up to show him the cum in my mouth and saw that he was filming me; I stopped caring. I gargled it for him, swallowed it, and then showed him my empty slut mouth.

I was then informed that I worked for the fraternity from now on. He told me that sometimes I would be advertised on the Internet, but other times I would simply be entertainment for the fraternity. This coming up weekend I wouldn’t even be allowed to attend the party. I was to show up an hour early dressed in lingerie and stay in my assigned room. I would be entertaining some high school football recruits and persuading them to choose our university. They were seniors in high school that would be attending college next semester so he assured me they were 18, but I wasn’t allowed to ask for ID or anything.

My husband continued his affair, but I didn’t care; he could no longer provide me the degradation I needed to pleasure me. I was a whore, literally.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Stagman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments