Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afterschool Lesson

"Finally learning something important in school."

16
7 Comments 7
33.0k Views 33.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
It was my senior year in high school. Still being a virgin, I began questioning my sexuality. I wanted to find that perfect relationship, where we liked each other, yet enjoyed the naughty in life. I liked guys alright - I guess - I just never saw it going anywhere. To be honest, they kind of freaked me out. Often times I was at the end of all of their attention. A month before Christmas vacation, I no longer questioned my sensual hungers. I also was no longer a virgin of any sort. One of my teachers had finally gotten around to teaching me something useful. 

English was the last period of the day, and our homework from the previous day was poetry. At the end of the hour, as the bell was ringing, we delivered our written poems to the basket of Ms. Boner's desk. Being near the back, I was one of the last ones to reach the door, yet a voice called to me. Swirling back, I realized Ms. Boner wanted my attention. Resigned to my fate, I headed back into the classroom.

"Please close the door. This may take some time and I don't wish to be interrupted." Ms. Boner's smile spoke of untold promises as I latched the door behind me. Suddenly self-conscious of myself, I leaned into the desk opposite of hers, waiting for her to begin.

Walking around her heavy, black-wood desk, Ms. Boner carried a slim, leather whip. Seeing it brought confusion to my face, but I held my tongue, wanting to see what she would do. I mean, I didn't think I did anything to deserve that kind of punishment, but it sort of excited me just having something happening behind closed doors.

"You've become a very naughty girl, and all because you wrote a poem of hidden desires. If you let me, I will teach you everything I can on such matters." Her voice whispered near my ear, filled with so many promises. I couldn't refuse, I was going to finally learn something that mattered in being happy.

With a nod of my head, we got to it. She began unbuttoning her blouse, slowly exposing her creamy skin as well as the black contrast of her lacy bra. Her high "C" breasts fell from her shirt as the last button was undone. Her tight bra strained as her body wanted to break free. She quickly shimmied out of her skirt until she stood before me in black lace; a beautiful contrast to her peach skin. My gaze lit in excitement at such eloquence, hungering for the pleasure that was bound to come.

I heard the tapping of the whip on her thigh as she circled my desk. Her voice husky as she explained, "Oh, this just won't do! You have too much clothing."

Standing at her insistence, I stripped out of my shirt and jeans. She made a purring noise as my white cotton bra and red silk panties came into view. The red silk darker than usual, moistened by my arousal.

Licking my lips, I waited for her to make her move. Smiling at my nervousness, she stepped back, flicking her wrist, allowing the whip fly free. Her skill and precision showed as the leather licked at my nipples through the cotton material, causing my knees to go weak and a moan of longing to fall from my lips.

Laughing at my wanton behavior, she moved closer, bringing the whip down in such a way that it slid between my legs, kissing my pussy. The searing burn lighting my passion as the puddle of juices grew. Such intense wanting and all I could do was drop to my knees in pleasure. Her husky laugh grew closer as I found wet lace at my mouth.

My lips completely dry, I flicked my tongue out to moisten them.

Velentinahops
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Velentinahops

The heat of my tongue brushing against her juices. Taking some back in, I was finally tasting someone, sweet and tangy.

I purred in pure lust, letting it vibrate across her swollen clit. She moaned in pleasure. Loving the sound and taste of her, I flicked my tongue out drawing it across the damp spot, swirling it into motion as I Frenched her nether lips through the flimsy material.

Relaxing my tongue, I found her nub with my lips, slowly sucking it in, nipping slightly to get a better grip. She groaned and ground her hips into me, begging for more. Flicking my tongue out while nibbling at her flesh, I began thrusting into her moistness, really eating her out. I was sucking at her flavoring, unable to get enough. With a final suck on her clit, she exploded, gushing over my face and lips. I was in heaven as I slurped at what seasoning I could reach.

Leaning back, I looked up into her brown eyes. Seeing her clouded gaze, I giggled, making her grin down at me. With a heated voice she asked me to lay down on my stomach. As I was doing what she said, she disappeared behind her desk before shortly reappearing. I was curious as to what she had grabbed, but instead of asking, I figured she would show me.

My heart started to race as I felt her hands begin to massage my ass, dipping down occasionally to play with my pussy. I squirmed at her teasing, wanting more. I didn't have to wait long, for soon I felt something cold and wet run between my butt cheeks, pooling at my hole before dripping into my cunt. The cold difference to my heated flesh had me moaning as my body shivered in raw lust. Seeing my awakened arousal, she began smearing the lube along my crease, brushing over my pucker time and time again.

Thrusting my hips back at an innocent moment, I found one of her fingers pushing into my ass, making me cry out in stinging pain that shot straight to my clit causing me to gush more in pleasure. When I had lost my panties, I was unsure, but glad they weren't in the way of her penetrating finger.

Gradually another finger joined the first, pumping both into me until I was withering with the building pressure of an orgasm. Even though I begged to come, she held me near the tipping point until her mouth came down over my cunt and her tongue slipped inside. Feeling the inward thrust of fingers and tongue threw me over the cliff and I was screaming "FUCK" as I came all over her mouth and face.

Gasping for breath, I pushed my ass skyward, giving her better access to my dripping jewel. I had reached heaven and was nicely satisfied. As she cleaned me up, I knew I needed to be heading home.

Dressing silently, I finished and walked to the door, hoping that an event like this would happen again some other day. Opening the door, I found myself face to face with the guy I had been crushing on until this moment. His hand in his pants clutched at his hard-on; he obviously wanted something, but I didn't care. I wasn't going to let him ruin my mood. Walking past, I headed for the parking lot, when his words hit my ears.

"God, that was so hot! I wouldn't mind having that as payment for my silence. I'm sure Ms. Boner would enjoy it as much as you would. So HOT!"
Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments