Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you haven't read the previous chapters I invite you to do that now. If you like what you've read, tap the like icon and leave a comment. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

My husband, Will, and I are as much in love as any couple who have been married for over fifteen years could possibly be. Sure there have been bumps in the road but we always seem to work things out quickly and the making up only makes our bond stronger.

The one thing that I haven’t been able to do for him is give him a child of his own. And it’s not like we haven’t tried, wow, have we ever tried, but it just wasn’t happening. It seems I have no trouble getting pregnant, I just can’t stay that way, the fertilized eggs just won’t bond to my womb. That’s when we decided to look into alternatives.

We talked about adopting but I really wanted him to have his own child. After some searching online I heard about some people who have a surrogate carry their baby for them so we looked into that. After some more checking, we were connected with a pretty young twenty-four-year-old named Sarah. It was during our first meeting that she made a rather unusual suggestion.

We talked about having my eggs fertilized with Will’s sperm and then implanted into Sarah’s womb and the doctor explained that was expensive and didn’t always produce results. We also talked about doing the same with one of Sarah’s eggs. Then Sarah suggested a third option.

Her idea was that my husband would sleep with her to get her pregnant. At first, I was absolutely opposed to the idea and said so in no uncertain terms. From the look on his face, Will had already gone there, so I shut him down pretty quickly. We left the appointment with nothing resolved.

Over the next couple of months, I thought more about it. I was pretty much resigned to being childless until one of my coworkers brought her infant daughter to work to show her off and my biological clock went into hyperdrive. That night, after making love to my husband, I resurrected the idea.

I suggested we call Sarah again and he agreed so the next day I got in touch with her. We had to wait a few days until our schedules lined up for a meeting and in the interim, I teased my husband mercilessly about not fantasizing about fucking the much younger and prettier Sarah. Our lovemaking was frequent and passionate that week.

She came to our home on a Saturday afternoon and that day changed all of our lives. It almost got derailed when I realized that her sleeping with Will wouldn’t be a one-shot deal, rather it might require multiple sessions before she got pregnant, if she ever got pregnant. But Sarah explained that it was just sex for the sake of making a baby, without the attendant love and emotion and then she told us a story about a girl she knew in college who basically paid her tuition by being a surrogate.

She said that the woman in that case had the same reservations that I did but that between the three of them, they found a way to make it work. I couldn’t imagine how they would have done that so Sarah laid it out for me.

“You see, this girl was bisexual so she suggested that the wife join them while they, you know.”

“Fucked,”  I said. “Jesus, that’s wild!” I thought for a moment, “But I’m not gay.”

“Neither am I,” said Sarah. “But I am bisexual.”

I was confused for a moment and then the light came on, “You mean you want me to help you?”

“Think of it as helping your husband,” she said. “Have you ever been attracted to women? Ever looked at a woman and thought she was cute or beautiful or hot?”

“Of course, I can recognize when a woman is pretty or hot,” I said. “But I’m not attracted to them, not in that way!”

“Maybe not,” said Sarah. “Would it surprise you to know that I wasn’t either until I met my girlfriend? She was different and I thought I liked her in a special way. Then she kissed me and I was sure.”

She pulled my hand up and kissed my fingers, her eyes never breaking contact. When her lips touched my fingers, I saw her eyes close and heard her breathe in sharply. “Have you ever kissed a woman, Lexi?”

“Some girlfriends and I fooled around a bit at college but never like that,” I admitted. I hadn’t heard that story before but I set myself a mental reminder to drag the details out of my wife someday.

“Were you drunk at the time?” asked Sarah.

“We were plastered!”

“Are you drunk now?” asked Sarah. She leaned in closer and whispered, “May I kiss you, Alexa?”

She moved closer and I didn’t pull away. Just as our lips were about to touch, my eyes closed and her lips opened ever so slightly. Sarah’s tongue flicked out and brushed my lips before sneaking inside to tease my tongue. It only lasted a few seconds but the effect it had on me was unmistakable. I wanted more.

We started making out and I was surprised at how quickly I became aroused. “That was nice,” I said after our lips parted. We started kissing again, more deeply and passionately. Our kiss broke and I was out of breath, “Oh my! I am so turned on right now!”

Sarah stood up and took my hand to pull me up for another kiss. Every time our lips and tongues touched I became more aroused. I knew right then that I wanted to make love to this young woman.

“Honey, could you go get us some wine? I think we’re running low,” I said to my husband. He objected by saying we had plenty of wine, men could be so dense sometimes. Then I moved toward him and traced my finger along his lip, Sweetie, you don’t understand, Sarah and I are going to our bedroom and we don’t want an audience. I’ll tell you all about it later.’ I kissed him hard to convince him and said, “If this goes well maybe you and she can start making babies!”

He left and I locked the bedroom door behind him. I knew he wouldn’t leave us alone but I didn’t care. I turned to Sarah, “Now where were we?” She pulled me in close and began placing feather-soft kisses on my lips and face. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the sensation of a woman’s touch. Her hands found the hem of my dress and she began pulling it up over my tummy, then exposing my breasts clad in one of my everyday bras. She cupped one breast in her as hand if to weigh it then squeezed to check its firmness. “Nice,” she breathed as her hand moved to the other one.

We wrestled my dress off and then looked at each other before kissing some more. Then she sank down in front of me, placing those soft kisses that I was growing to love on my body as she descended. Her lips lingered each time I reacted to her touch. When she reached the top of my panties she hesitated and looked up at me. “Ready?”

I was a simmering cauldron of nerves, fear, excitement, and passion which was, now that I look back on the day, exactly where she wanted me. I watched as her fingers hooked into the sides of my panties and slowly drew them down, resuming her feather touches with her lips and tongue as my trimmed mound was exposed. Her fingers teased my nether hair and then slipped between my thighs and I opened them slightly to allow her access. I was so aroused by this time that when her fingertip touched my clit I thought I might explode, so skilled she was in her seduction.

Then, just as I thought she might start teasing my pussy, she stood up. She kissed me softly and whispered, “Undress me!” I mimicked what she had done to me, sliding her summer dress up over her body, and was a little surprised to see that she had nothing on underneath. As the garment cleared her head she shook out her hair and her breasts jiggled with the motion. “I remember when mine looked like that,” I mused.

BriannaHarps
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriannaHarps

Her nipples were much smaller than mine and with the exposure to the cooler air, had contracted into turgid little pink buds. I leaned down to take one into my mouth, she sighed and pulled my face into her chest, “Ooohh, I like that!” I switched sides to suckle on the other one until she urged me to stand back up again.

Her words were punctuated by kisses, “Let me (kiss on my lips) show you (another two on my eyelids) how to (back to my lips) make love (now my neck which made me squirm) to a woman!” The pure eroticism of the moment had me at a fever pitch, ready and willing to be taken by the beauty before me. I nodded almost imperceptibly and she guided me to the bed. Her hand reached around and released my bra and I let it fall to the floor.

My first instinct was to cover myself but Sarah stopped me, “No, let me look at you.” Her hands cupped my breasts again and then moved up to caress my face. She pulled me to her for another kiss, this one firmer and more passionate than the soft sweet ones from earlier. “You have no idea how beautiful you are,” she breathed between kisses. “Lie back and relax, you will enjoy this, I promise!”

She kissed her way down my torso and settled herself between my thighs. I felt her breath warm on my labia as her fingers opened my pussy up. She teased my clit with her fingertip before flicking her tongue across it a few times. I remember the feeling ran through me like an electric shock as I felt the rasp of her tongue start at the bottom of my opening and draw slowly up to my firm little nub. I must have let out a noise of some sort because I felt her body jiggle as she giggled softly.

“You like that, do you?” she purred. I looked down to see her smiling up at me, “You ain’t seen nothing yet!” She kissed my tuft of hair and then dove in to her work.

“Oh my GOD!” I moaned as her lips sucked my clit in between them and her tongue beat a tattoo across its tip. My hips twisted and writhed under her face as that delicious feeling rose from inside me, my hands grasping her hair to pull her in tighter. “Mmmm! Sarah, Yes!”

She shifted again and slid two fingers inside me, pressing the tips up against the roof of my pussy to massage my magic spot. It had taken my husband numerous tries and more than a little guidance from me before he found it but she knew where it was immediately. Before long my hips moved unbidden as I tried to impale myself onto her fingers.

It seemed she had only just begun when I felt the first of what turned out to be several orgasms she would draw from my body that afternoon. My cries and moans filled the room as my orgasm built, peaked, passed, and built again. Will gives me delicious orgasms with his fingers and tongue but this girl was on a whole different level.

I was a quivering mess of sweat, tears, and pussy juice when I pushed her away and pulled her hair to move up my body. She started kissing her way back up but I needed her mouth on mine right the fuck now. Our lips mashed together and our tongues dueled as I tried to devour her. Our coupling broke and we lay there panting as the sweet high slowly left my body.

“Oh my God, that was…” I panted.

“I know, right!” she smiled at me. “Girls just get it!”

“You ain’t fucking kidding!” I said as I flopped back onto the bed, the sheet clingy with dampness from our exertions. “Give me a minute.”

“Take as long as you need,” she whispered. She kissed all around my face as I recovered and as my breathing got closer to normal I returned her kisses.

“My turn,” I whispered as I urged her onto her back. Her thighs parted and I moved my way down her body, stopping to suckle on her nipples as I went.

“Mmmmm, harder!” she commanded and I obliged, taking her turgid nubs between my teeth for a few nips. “Mmm, that’s what I’m talking about!”

She squirmed as my tongue traced down her flat tummy to her bare mons. I had shaved myself a few times over the years but hers was far smoother than mine ever was, it was almost like she had never had hair there at all.

I slipped my fingers along her outer lips, pausing to marvel at the delicate folds and silky skin there. I had spent plenty of time examining my own pussy and seen close-up photos of many others over the years but I had never been this close up to one. Pictures did not come even close to seeing the real thing.

I parted her opening with my fingers and reached tentatively with my tongue to sample my first taste of her pussy. Sure, I had licked my own secretions of my fingers and off my husband’s cock but this was nowhere near the same thing.

The taste was a little tangy, a tad salty, and a touch sweet as I licked the bead of her fluid from the tip of her clit. Her body stiffened at that contact and her hips shifted upward toward my face. I took that as a sign she wanted more contact so I tried to replicate what she had done to me, hoping I could elicit the same pleasure she had drawn from deep inside my core.

“Yes, Lexi, like that!” she said softly. “Fingers, use your fingers!” I obeyed her instructions and was rewarded with a long sigh, "Ooohhh!” I shifted and twisted my wrist to find her G-spot and her reaction was immediate. She inhaled sharply, and her hand clamped on top of mine to urge my fingers a little deeper.

Latched firmly onto her clit and rubbing little circles with my fingertips, I started humming softly to stimulate her pussy the way I did my husband’s cock went I went down on him. It had the same effect on her as it did on him, a loud moan escaped her lips and her thighs squeezed tightly around me to hold me in place.

A few more minutes of this and she was almost there. I knew because she started a blow-by-blow as it were, telling me in no uncertain terms what she wanted me to do to get her where she was so desperately dying to go. I started pistoning my fingers into her and that did the trick, the scream she let out told me everything I needed to know and I didn’t let up until she begged me to. A few final kisses on her clit and I moved back up to kiss her face.

“Did I do it right?” I asked, which caused her to start laughing which caused me to join her. We giggled uncontrollably for a minute or so until she regained her composure.

“Yes, you definitely did it right!” she said. We shared sweet kisses for a few moments and then started uncoupling.

“I guess we should let my husband in,” I said, Sarah smiled and nodded.

“I agree, we need to start making that baby for you,” she said. We kissed again, “We should do that again!”

“Yes, we should!” I agreed. I got out of bed and went to unlock the door. I peeked outside and there was Will looking agonized with a huge lump in the front of his jeans. “Told you he’d be out here!” I giggled to Sarah as I beckoned him closer with a crooked finger. He came over and I backed up, letting him into the room.

We kissed a few times, “that sounded like fun!” he said.

“So much fun!” I said in return before kissing him again. “We’re gonna do it again soon!” Another kiss, “How does she taste?”

“Delicious!” he said, licking his lips. “Perhaps I can find out firsthand?”

“That’s not what you’re here to do, you know!” I teased him.

Lexi got up onto the bed and kissed Sarah who smiled at me. “Come on up here,” she said. Let’s make a baby!”

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments