Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 20 - Reconnecting

"Our happy families reconnected after an evening of debauchery"

51
6 Comments 6
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"If you are just coming into this series, I invite you to start from the beginning. As always, a tap on the like or the favorites icon is appreciated as are comments. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

Will

I watched Gloria walk naked back to their room next to ours and went inside to join my wives. They were all sitting on the bed waiting for me, Sarah and Lexi were nude and Ginger was in her nightie.

“Fun night?” I asked as I slid the patio door closed and drew the curtain.

“Oh yeah! It was awesome!” Ginger said excitedly. “So much cum!”

I looked at Lexi and she just nodded and gave me two thumbs up while Sarah just smiled broadly.

“I’m going to need more details than that!” I sat on the bed with them and gave them each a nice long kiss. “Did Gloria have a good time?”

“She had the best time!” Lexi laughed. She looked at the other two women, “Shall we tell our husband how naughty we’ve been tonight?”

“I think we should,” giggled Ginger.

“I have an idea,” whispered Sarah. “How about we take turns going down on him and the two that are not busy can relate all the details?”

“That’s a fine idea!” I said using my best Forrest Gump imitation.

Lexi got up and took my hand leading me off the bed, “All right, sit on the loveseat and we’ll tell you all about it!”  I sat as directed and leaned back as she undid my belt, button, and zipper. I lifted my hips up so she could slide my pants off then I peeled off my shirt. She looked up at me and then turned to our wives, “Who should start?”

Ginger motioned to her, “You’re there, why don’t you start? We can tell ur husband all about how we converted sweet, straight, innocent Gloria into a bisexual, wanton animal!”

“Innocent?” I asked. “From everything I’ve seen, that is not the first word that comes to mind when I think about Gloria!”

“So you do think about Gloria!” Ginger accused me playfully. “I knew it! I knew you had the hots for her!”

“And you don’t?” Sarah laughed. “You haven’t been able to shut up about her all week!”

“Can you blame me?” Ginger turned to me and I just shrugged. She continued, “Okay so first I showed the girls how to use our new toys. Of course, Sarah was way ahead of us on that score but Lexi and Gloria hadn’t gotten to try theirs out yet. We all got up on the bed, turned them on, connected them, and hit play. That’s when the fun began!”

She moved to kneel next to Lexi and Sarah took over. “So we got up on the bed and got ready to insert our new toys. Lexi noticed that Gloria had a tattoo, what did it say, Sweetie?”

Lexi pointed to where the tattoo was located on Gloria’s hip, “It’s right here and it said, “My First” and had Eric’s initials below it.”

She motioned for Sarah to continue, “We were very surprised to learn that Gloria, who seems so eager to have sex with other people, has only ever been with her husband.”

“Now I get the ‘innocent’ reference,” I said.

“Exactly, Sarah agreed. “So we’re on the bed, and all ready. We each slip our toy inside and tap the icon on our phones. We all reacted to the feeling differently but I can tell you we all loved it!” She moved beside Ginger and took over. Ginger moved up to kiss me before Lexi continued relating the story. She told me how Gloria came first, then Lexi, and then herself. “Those things must have been designed by a woman because a man would never be able to find a G-spot that quickly! As soon as you slide it in, it nestles up against it perfectly!”

“Ginger came last, of course, because she is so much more experienced with it. We all squirted all over the place, good thing we put the towels down!” She rejoined Lexi and Ginger at my feet.

After we all came from our toys, Gloria took hers out and kissed it. Lexi, who still had hers in, jumped up onto the bed, laid back, and slowly removed the pink toy from her pussy, and mocked Gloria’s words, “Where have you been all my life!” and then she kissed it.”

I felt Ginger’s mouth come off me. “So I told her if she needed something to kiss that I had when she needed right here!” She leaned back and ran her fingers over her pussy.

Lexi’s mouth went back onto me as Ginger continued the story.

“After that, there was no going back! Gloria went down on me and let me tell you, for someone who had never licked a pussy before, she figured it out very quickly!”

“I remember reading somewhere that women are instinctively better at cunnilingus than men are,” I said haltingly as Lexi nipped at the underside of my shaft.

“No doubt of that!” Ginger confirmed. “I was surprised at how quickly she made me cum again! I squirted all over her face and then I helped her lick it all up.” She squirmed on her haunches, “Fuck me, I’m getting close again just thinking about it!” She slipped her hand down and began massaging her clit so Sarah took over the narration.

“After she caught her breath, Ginger returned the favor and went down on Gloria. I’m surprised someone didn’t call the hotel staff on us, she was screaming so loud! Lexi and I got up on either side of her to kiss her and feel her body and Ginger did what Ginger does best!”

Lexi’s mouth came off me. “She is the very best!”

“Better than me?” I asked.

“Way fucking better than you!” my eldest wife confirmed. She started stroking my cock slowly, trying to finish me off. “Baby, you should have seen it! She was twisting and turning and pulling Ginger’s hair and screaming and begging all at the same time! I’ve never seen anyone cum that hard before!”

“I can tell you, they have never made a porn flick any hotter than watching Gloria eat Ginger’s pussy!” Lexi added.

“I can’t wait to see it!” I said.

“You will!”, Lexi promised. She took my cock back into her mouth.

Just then we heard loud screams from next door, “Sounds like Gloria got to the good part!” Sarah giggled.

“Or Eric did!” Ginger laughed.

“Oh fuck!” I grunted and the ladies’ attention turned immediately to my cock. Lexi’s mouth came off me just in time for my first spurt of cum to strike her forcefully in the face. It shot out so quickly it splattered all over and made Lexi squeal.

“Mine!” Sarah cried as her face replaced Lexi’s in the line of fire.

“Save me some!” insisted Ginger as she pushed her wife aside to get her share. I found myself wishing I’d had the foresight to keep my phone close as I watched the three women I loved more than life itself share my spunk as they licked my cock and each other’s faces clean. When they were finished they all looked up at me with shiny cheeks and noses and broad smiles.

I pulled Lexi up for a nice long kiss and said, “You can do that any time you want!”

“I love sharing with my sister-wives!” she purred. Then Sarah moved up for her kisses.

“Love you, Baby,” she said softly.

I returned her words, “Love you too!” Then it was Ginger’s turn.

“Thank you for this!” she whispered.

“I didn’t do anything,” I said.

“Yeah, you did, you reminded me that I need to focus more on Lexi and less on Gloria. You did that and I’m so grateful!”

“Sometimes we need reminding what’s important,” I said.

“What’s important right now is that you have a shower!” Lexi called from the bed. “If you think you’re getting in here with us in that state you are sadly mistaken!”

“I’ll shower with you,” I told her. I took her hand and led her to the washroom.

“Make sure everything is clean!” Lexi called after us as the door closed.

“Why did you close the door?” Sarah asked. “Are you afraid we’ll catch you doing something you’re not supposed to do?”

Ginger laughed and stuck her head out the door, “Anything he would do to me he has already done to you!”

“Many times over!” came the reply.

We laughed as I started the shower. We got in and soaped each other up. “Little tender there babe!” Ginger said as I rubbed the washcloth over her nether region.

“Sorry, I guess more sex tonight is contra-indicated then?”

“For tonight, yes.” She kissed me tenderly and said, “Ask me in the morning.”

We finished washing each other, and after we helped each other dry off, I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bed we’d be sharing with our wives. Once we cleared the washroom door we started kissing and our lips didn’t leave each other until after I set her down on the bed.

“And they say romance is dead!” Sarah whispered.

Ginger turned to her and kissed her. “Don’t we have the best husband?”

“We are the luckiest girls in the world,” Sarah replied.

We got ourselves situated in bed with Ginger and Sarah in the middle, Lexi behind Ginger, and me behind Sarah. We fit our bodies together like a set of spoons and drifted off to sleep.

Gloria

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

After I greeted my husband stark naked in the courtyard of the resort he picked me up and carried me to our room. “Did you miss me?” he asked me.

“Honestly, I never even thought about you until about ten minutes ago. I was too busy having multiple orgasms and having my pussy licked by a woman and making a woman cum with my mouth!”

“So a productive evening, then, that’s good!” he teased.

When we entered our room he didn’t even set me down instead, he carried me straight to the shower. “You have a very strong odor of sweat and lady cum!”

“You had best wash me off then! And after that, I will tell you all about it!” I teased him.

“Are you sure you have enough energy left for me after all those multiple orgasms?” he asked as he turned on the water.

I smiled up at him, I always have energy for you!” I wrapped my hand around his stiffening cock. Even halfway hard, I could just barely wrap my fingers around it, a full girth, it was impossible. I measured it one time, it was just under 8” in length, and its circumference was just over 5”. By comparison, the largest toy I had owned before meeting him was just under four and a half. The first time he fucked me  I was a virgin, (well, sort of, I had been fucking myself with my toys ever since I’d moved out of my parents’ house a couple of years earlier) I thought he would tear me in half! Now I could accommodate him in all three holes with ease.

“I have an idea,” he said lustily. “Maybe you could give me a live demonstration on how that little toy works while I jack off and spray my cum all over your face!”

“Mmm, that sounds divine, but I have a better idea. How about you fuck my ass while I cum from the vibrations of my new toy. Then, if you can hold out that long, you can spray your cum all over my face!”

“I like how your dirty mind works!” he groaned then he forced his tongue down my throat. I love it when he takes me forcefully and he seems to know exactly what I need and when I need it. He can be tender and loving but when I need him to take me he can be a brute animal. If I had never known the pure joy of having sex with a woman, I would have been completely satisfied, but now that I had done it, I wanted to know if we’d found the limits of our perversity.

I told him how Ginger taught us how to set the toy up and about the exquisite feeling when it started rumbling against my G-spot. “It’s a good thing I wasn’t standing up or I would have fallen right on my ass!”

“Show me!” he commanded. He had a very drill-sergeant tone about him when he wanted to and when he used it, my pussy gushed. I got it from my bag and took it into the washroom to clean it, a nasty infection from my first toy had taught me that lesson the hard way! When I came out, he was naked on the bed, stroking the length of his massive cock. “You’re going to do that for us girls this weekend! Just sayin’!”

I got up on the bed beside him and spread my knees apart. I toyed with my pussy to spread a little of my natural lubricant around my lips, pushed the little button on the tail, and waited for that short shiver that told me it was on. Then I picked up my phone and paired the toy with it, when the little icon turned pink I showed him, “That’s how you know it’s working!”

“Look at you, the sex toy expert!” he grinned.

I smiled back at him and reached down to slip the toy inside me, “I love how it’s shaped so that it sits in the perfect place, right on that magic little spot just behind my clit!” I handed him my phone, “You do the honors!”

He took it from me and stared as his finger was poised over the icon. “Ask me,” he whispered. “Beg me!”

I stuck out my bottom lip and said, “Please, baby, please make me cum!”

He gave me an evil grin and shook his head. “I said beg for it!”

“Oh, come on, baby, why you gotta do me like that? Please, I’m begging you! It’s easy, just a little tap on that little spot on the screen and your baby girl will be in heaven! Please!!”

His finger lowered and touched the button and after the briefest of pauses, the toy shivered inside me. I buckled forward at the waist and then laid back to relax and enjoy the rush. “Play with it,” I begged him. “Turn it up!” He slid the slider up and the toy buzzed harder. “Oh fuck yeah, that’s what your little slut needs!” He continued to fiddle with it, accidentally turning it off twice to which I responded with a fierce glare and then finally, “THAT IT! THAT’S THE ONE!” I held the toy inside me as I rolled up onto my knees and offered my bum to him. He picked up a bottle of lube from the nightstand and I felt the chill as he drizzled it onto me before rubbing it in and slipping a long thick digit inside me.

He placed the end of his broadsword against my little wrinkled hole and waited as he always did. “Fuck me!” I breathed. He refused to slide his cock into my ass unless I said those exact words in that exact way. His hands grasped my hips and pulled me back onto him. Mercilessly he penetrated my tightest of holes in one long delicious stroke until I felt his hips flatten my ass cheeks. “Mmm, just like that! I love how you fuck me!”

As much as he enjoyed having me subjugate myself to him, I enjoyed it more. He held himself still for a few moments. “Mmm, the throb of that toy against my cock feels amazing, baby!” he whispered.

“You should feel it from my side! Your big, thick cock is pushing it against my G-spot! It won’t be long at all!”

He took his cue and started sliding his thick pole out and back in slowly. When he bottomed out again, I whispered, “Harder!”

One more long stroke, a little faster this time. “Harder!”

More quickly still. “Harder!!”

Out! In! “HARDER!”

Two quick pumps, and our bodies slapped as they came together. “HARDER BABY! GIVE ME THAT THICK COCK!”

That was our game, he would make me beg for his cock and he would give it to me. I felt as much as heard him draw in a deep breath and he drew himself out until only the broad head was stuck inside me. I felt the stretch as my hole distended, not wanting to let him go.

I felt his hands grip my hips and readied myself for the onslaught. BAM! He slammed himself into me as hard as he could. My whole body shook as I screamed out his name. BAM! BAM! BAM! He drove himself into me without mercy, showing little care for the pounding my poor ass was taking. Exactly what I wanted and begged him to do!

Each time he drove forward, I bellowed out the soundtrack, and I had it on full volume. I knew we might get a visit from the resort staff, but I didn’t care. In truth, I wanted our friends in the next room to hear me, the thought of the looks on their faces only heightened my arousal.

To his credit, my darling husband lasted much longer than I thought he might given that I had put him in a bad way several times that day and denied him the relief and release that he needed. His grunts were that of an animal as he drove himself forward until finally he could take no more of the tightness around his manhood. One final push and he unloaded himself into me, flooding my back door with his warm seed.

“Don’t move!" I screamed as I felt him about to pull himself out. The added pressure of my new favorite toy against my magic spot had gotten me to the point where I could peer down into the abyss. Then it arrived, or should I say, I arrived. Over the top my body went, and it was transformed into a quivering, screaming, squirting, writhing being, totally out of control of my senses.

When it was over, my body went slack as I collapsed onto my stomach, and Eric’s cock slipped out of me. I could feel his cum dribble out of me and the wetness of the sheet beneath me as I slowly regained my breath. I left the toy inside me for a while, wondering if it would relight the fire in my cunt but I guess I’d had enough for one day. I rolled onto my back, “Take it out of me, please?” I asked him in my little girl voice and he obliged. I am convinced there was no limit to the things he would do to me or for me, all I needed to do was ask. I was counting on that level of devotion when I revealed to him the sorts of sexual adventures I wanted to experience during the upcoming weekend.

He leaned forward and kissed my clit as the shivering toy slipped from me. A soft “Ohhhh,” escaped my lips unbidden as I felt it widen my opening before leaving it. I reached up and took it from him, kissing it before pressing the little button on the tail to deactivate it. “I love you!” I whispered to it and my husband laughed.

He left my side for a few moments and I heard rushing water. I looked over to the corner of the room to see him filling the large oval whirlpool tub, dripping scented oil into the water, and dropping in one of my favorite bath bombs. Ge returned to me and we cuddled for a while as the tub filled then he picked me up and carried me to it, placing me gently into the warm water before getting in behind me and wrapping me in his arms.

“Did I hurt you?” he asked, as he always did after punishing my ass.

“Not this time,” I whispered. “You were perfect!” I craned my neck and offered him my lips, “You are always perfect!”

“You are the most amazing woman I have ever met!” he said softly in my ear as I pressed my back against him. “I love you to the moon and back!”

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments