Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 21 - Transformations

"Lexi makes some changes to her look"

40
3 Comments 3
1.3k Views 1.3k
6.9k words 6.9k words

Author's Notes

"If you are just coming into this story at this point, you really should go back and read the previous chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, tap the like and favorite icons and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

Lexi

I awoke before the others so I lay there for a few minutes just listening to them sleep. After a while I could wait no longer so I wriggled out of bed as quietly as I could manage and tiptoed into the washroom to complete my morning routine. I felt my pussy and noticed it was still plenty smooth for the rest of the weekend so I wouldn’t need a waxing at the spa. Gloria, on the other hand, was in dire need so I resolved to contact the spa to arrange an appointment for her. It would be my gift to her.

The others were still asleep so I sat on the loveseat and watched them. I took out my phone and snapped a couple of pictures, unfortunately, I wouldn’t be able to show them to anyone who wasn’t involved with us. The covers were arranged so I could see Will’s cock lying languidly against his thigh and one of Ginger’s breasts was exposed. The bruises from where I had marked her were all gone and I wondered if she would ever ask me to do that again. I snapped a few closeups as they slept.

Our husband stirred first and rolled over. He pulled Ginger in close which broke her slumber. “Good morning beautiful!” he whispered.

“Good morning, handsome!” was the standard reply.

“Good morning, beautiful, good morning, handsome!” I said softly and Ginger peaked one eye over Will’s shoulder.

“Good morning!” she whispered, trying not to wake Sarah.

She and Will shared a kiss and then he got up to do his business. His cock had stiffened as most men’s cocks do in the morning and I watched it bob up and down as he walked to the washroom. When he returned, he stopped and kissed me before putting on his underwear and a T-shirt. Ginger slipped out of bed and did her business, joining me on the loveseat to watch our wife as she continued to sleep.

Sarah showed no sign of rousing for about twenty minutes during which we talked softly among ourselves, mostly about our children and how much we missed them. Presently She awoke and gave us the usual morning salutations before getting out of bed and stumbling groggily to the washroom.

She returned and pulled on a T-shirt and panties. “I’m famished!” she said. We all agreed that we were as well so we set about getting ourselves presentable enough to venture outside to the restaurant for breakfast. That took about a half-hour as the three women jostled in front of the bathroom mirror to fix their hair and apply their makeup. Then came another twenty minutes to choose what to wear as they chatted excitedly about what they wanted to do that day.

“It’s not so much what I want to do, it’s who I want to do!” giggled Ginger.

“Sounds like our youngest wife hasn’t gotten Gloria out of her head yet!” I surmised. She smiled and picked up her bag.

We walked over to the restaurant, keeping an eye out for our friends. “I doubt they’re up yet after what we heard Eric doing to Gloria last night!” I said. When we arrived at the buffet, Sarah reminded us to have lots as we might need a lot of energy. We chatted among ourselves as we ate and I noticed that every time Ginger spoke, Sarah’s nostrils would flare a little and her eyes narrowed. When Ginger and I got up to use the washroom, she stayed seated. Usually when we were out and about the three of us always went to the washroom together.

Will

“Is everything okay?” I asked her.

“She’s in love again,” Sarah replied. “I remember that look, it’s the same one she had when we first got together with you and Lexi. She was head over heels over you and now she is the same way with Gloria!” She wiped a tear from the corner of her eye.

“Are you sure you’re not overreacting?” I asked.

“I hope I am, but I just have this feeling,” she answered.

“Do you want me to talk to her?” Will asked.

“Would you?” she pleaded. “You fixed things when she and Lexi were on the outs, maybe you can make her see sense.” She took a deep breath and leaned closer so she could keep her voice down, “Look, I understand that we’re all here to have sex with Gloria and Eric, and believe me I want to do all the same things she wants do to with them. If it was just the fucking and the sucking and the orgasms and the cum I could handle it but there’s something more there and I don’t want her getting carried away!”

I took her hand. “I know, sweetie, I know. But you know how she is when she is with someone, she is all in. Every feeling, every emotion is 110%. That’s who she is and it’s one of the reasons why we both love her. She holds nothing back.” Of the three of us, Sarah was the one I could reason with most easily.

“You’re right, of course!” she admitted. “I’m just worried that if we let things keep going the way they’re going, she might change how she feels about me, about us.”

“I’ll have a word,” I promised her. She leaned over and kissed me deeply.

“I love you, Will,” she whispered.

“Look at you two, getting all lovey-dovey!” said Ginger as she returned to the table.

“If I didn’t know better, I’d say they were married or something!” I added.

Sarah just smiled at their comments and we finished our breakfast. We had each brought travel mugs with us so we filled them so we’d have another coffee back in the room. As we got up to leave, I asked Sarah and Lexi to walk on ahead. “I have something I want to talk to Ginger about.”

Sarah smiled and me and mouthed a thank you and I just shrugged. They held hands as they walked across the courtyard. I saw Lexi point to a secluded corner with several lounge chairs. “And that’s where I fucked them!” I heard her say.

“You had something you wanted to talk about?” said Ginger.

“I think Sarah’s feeling a little insecure.” I paused and awaited a response but got none. “Remember when we talked about you and Lexi getting a little closer, you have to admit that when you gave more attention to Lexi it was 100% taken away from Sarah.”

“Maybe,” she said softly.

“And now all we hear about is Gloria. You are infatuated with her and Sarah has noticed.”

“I am not infatuated with her,” she protested. “I’m just excited about being with her, that’s all!”

“That’s not what she’s seeing. Think about it, every time someone or something new comes into your life, she’s the one who has to sacrifice her time and attention. It was that way when you and I first got together,” she tried to interrupt but I stopped her. “Don’t deny it, you were infatuated with me and we spent so much time together on our own. Lexi noticed that too but she knew it wouldn’t last. Then came the baby and then you and Lexi fell out and you spent all that extra time with her. The pattern is obvious for anyone to see.”

“She’s not the one who had to distract Lexi while she was letting you fuck her to get pregnant! Do you have any idea what that was like for me, a lesbian at the time, watching the woman she loved fuck a man?” She thought for a moment then stopped and motioned to a table and chairs by the pool. We sat down and she spoke, “If the pattern is there then she should know that this will pass too!”

“That’s not what she sees or feels. She just sees that every time you have a new plaything, she gets left out a little.”

“But I don’t mean to!” she protested a little louder. “Really, I don’t! I love her, so much! I would never do that to her!”

“Then show her,” I offered. “Show her like you did to me and to Lexi. Spend time with her, include her in everything you do this weekend.”

“I was hoping to have some alone time with Gloria and Eric at some point,” she mumbled.

“She wants that too, she told me she wants to do all the same things as you do, with everybody. But she doesn’t think you’re separating the sex from the emotion, and she’s worried you might not be able to.” I reached out and held her hand. “Talk to her, reassure her that you will remember who it is you are married to when this madness ends on Tuesday.”

“Okay,” she said. “Why is it always you that talks sense to me?”

“Because I love you?” I offered.

“Because you are the best husband a girl could ask for!” she answered.

“I’m happy you feel that way,” I said. “So you’ll talk to her?”

“I will,” she confirmed. We stood up, kissed, and continued walking back to our room. Just as we arrived, her phone pinged, “It’s Gloria, she wants to know what the plan is.”

“Tell her to get ready and have something to eat. Then ask them to come over and we can figure it out,” Lexi suggested.

“Perfect!” Ginger replied and she thumbed the message. She looked at me and then Lexi, “Umm, could you guys leave us alone for a bit? I need to talk to Sarah alone.”

Lexi looked confused so I took her hand and led her back out of the room. “Let’s go set up those spa appointments,” I said.

“We can do that online or over the phone,” she protested.

“They need some alone time,” I said. “Like you and Ginger did.”

“Oh,” she said. “Okay.”

Sarah

When Will and Lexi left us alone, Ginger came to me and kissed me. “I’m sorry, Baby!” she whispered.

“Sorry for what? You haven’t done anything wrong have you?”

“I’m sorry for letting my libido think for me and paying less attention to you because of it.” They kissed again, “I have that habit, don’t I?”

“You do,” I replied. “When you get involved with someone new, you do it heart, body, and soul and I love you for that. It’s one of the things that attracted me to you when we first met. It’s just that when you get closer to someone else, it seems that you get farther away from me. I’m having a hard time with that.”

“I don’t mean to, you have to believe that!” she protested.

“I don’t have to believe anything!” I countered. I was escalating the conversation on purpose to show her how hurt I felt. “For the past year, I have had to deal with the idea that I might lose you to Will. You were so infatuated with him at first it was like you couldn’t get enough of him! Then came the babies and I get that, we’ve all had to sacrifice our time with each other for them. That’s what parents do!”

She looked like she wanted to speak but I stopped her. “Let me finish! Then you and Lexi had that difficulty and it almost broke my heart to see you fighting, I was so happy when you patched things up but once again, I was on the outside looking in!”

“God, Sarah, I had no idea! I’m such a shit wife!”

I raised my voice a little more. “Still not finished! Now it’s Gloria and it’s the same thing all over again! Can’t you see what it’s doing to me? To us?” She started to cry.

“I’m so sorry, Sarah, really I am. I have never thought of myself as a selfish person, and I thought I had proven that to you! When you said you were going to sleep with Will to get pregnant it almost killed me at first but then we talked and you made it all better!” She sniffled and sighed.

“And then you said you wanted us all to be a family and I didn’t think it would work but we talked and you convinced me! Of course, you were right, as you always are! And you are right about this, too!” More sniffles and sighs, “How can I show you how sorry I am? Do you want to just leave and let Will and Lexi have the weekend with Gloria and Eric? Do you want to go home and it just be the two of us?”

I took her face in her hands and kissed her as she looked at me through her tears. “As tempting as that is, no I want us to stay. Full disclosure, I have been looking forward to this weekend as much as you have! I want to be with our friends and do all the things with them that you want to do! I just want us to do them together.”

“I see,” she said softly. “Full disclosure, I was hoping to have a little time alone with Gloria, just the two of us. Just a couple of hours so we can love each other. I got a taste of her last night and it wasn’t enough!” She kissed me, “But if you don’t want me to do that, I won’t. I haven’t forgotten the number one rule, all in or not at all! I promise I will come back to you!”

I softened my tone, “Thank you for saying that, that’s why I want you to go and be with her. When push comes to shove, I love you too much to say no.”

“Oh God, Sarah, I love you too! More than you could ever imagine!” We kissed and hugged and I thought about undressing her slowly but had a different idea.

“How about we make today a girl's day, just you and me and Gloria? We can love her together. We both know that Lexi wants to be with Will and Eric at the same time, they can do that and we can do Gloria!”

“We’re going to do her so good!” she giggled. “But we have to ask Lexi and Will. We can only do that if they agree.

“Now you’re getting it!” I said and we kissed again. “Thank you for coming and talking to me, thank you for listening.”

“So we’re good?” she asked.

“Better than ever!” I replied. Just then, Lexi and Will came back into the room. I waved him over and we both hugged and kissed him. Lexi joined us for a group hug and more shared kisses. “Thank you Lexi for sharing your husband with us. He is the very best!”

“You’re not telling me anything I don’t already know!” Lexi said. “And it has been my pleasure! I love you guys!” We kissed and hugged some more and then Ginger spoke.

“So Sarah had a great idea about what we can do today,” she said excitedly. We heard the sliding door move and Gloria entered with her husband in tow.

“And what idea is that?” she asked. Ginger went to go to her but then came back and tugged on my hand.

“Are you okay? We heard you guys last night and Jesus Christ, Gloria!” I thought she was going to kiss our mocha-skinned friend but instead, she looked at me and nodded. I took her up on her offer and my lips met Gloria’s. Then they kissed softly.

“I am perfect!” Gloria replied. “Maybe I will tell you about it sometime but be assured that everything that happened last night was what I wanted to happen!”

“I’m pleased,” said Ginger. We then left her and went to Eric to greet him with our lips and tongues while Gloria got reacquainted with our spouses.

“So about this idea?” Eric said after the kisses and bro hugs were done.

“Well, first of all, we ladies all have spa appointments at 1 o'clock,” Lexi said, sharing that news with our wives and our friends.

“Spa appointments?” Gloria said, bewildered.

“Massage, mani-pedi, facials, and for you, little lady waxing!”

“Doesn’t that hurt?” Gloria asked.

“It stings a little the first couple of times but it’s worth it!” Ginger told her.

“And tonight, Ginger and I will kiss it and make it all better!” I added. Gloria smiled at that thought.

“A perfect segue! I think that me, Ginger, and Gloria should have a girl’s day, or evening.” She motioned to Will and Eric, “I know Lexi wants to be with both of you guys at the same time so it’s the perfect opportunity!”

“I like that idea!” grinned Lexi as she moved between the two men and ran her hand along their stiffening cocks. She stared at Gloria. “Does it bother you that I want to fuck your husband?”

“Not at all, because while you’re doing that I’m going to be doing unspeakable things to your wives!” she countered.

“I hope they’re not too unspeakable, I think I’d like a play-by-play when you’re all done ravishing each other!” Lexi suggested.

“I think you mean, blow-by-blow!” I laughed. Ginger then Gloria and I shared hot kisses, “We are going to have such fun!”

“But for this morning, I think I want to put on my new swimsuit and catch some sun!” said Ginger. “It’s a beautiful day and with my skin, I have to get out there before it gets too hot! You wouldn’t believe how badly this ginger burns!”

“Well, we can’t have that!” Gloria commented. “But I think I would enjoy kissing it all better!”

“I think we both would!” I added. I reached out and held her hand in one of mine and Ginger’s in the other.

Smile, girls!” Lexi called as she pointed her camera at us. “Get put our faces together and smiled as Lexi snapped the shutter. “Aaaaaand, kiss!” The shutter clicked a few more times and Lexi looked at the LCD. “Perfect!”

“What do you guys think about us capturing some of our fun for posterity?” Gloria asked.

“I don’t know,” Will said. “Lexi and I can’t afford for anything like that to be seen by our clients.

“It’ll be just for us,” Gloria promised. “Let me show you.”

She tapped her phone a few times and showed us a video of her sucking Eric’s cock from his POV above her. “Oh, my!” Lexi breathed. She turned to our husband, “Can we?”

“Let’s talk about it,” suggested Ginger. “We’ll let you know.” She took a sip of her coffee, “I actually have an idea for the night before we leave,” she said.

“Oh?” Gloria asked.

“I have to talk to my husband and my wives first but I think you’ll like it!”

“Why can’t you tell us now?” Gloria was showing her impatience.

“Because, my delicious friend, it involves things that we have not discussed and they can’t happen until we do.” She took another sip “You were wondering how we make our relationship work, that’s how we do it. We talk to each other about everything, we don’t keep secrets and we respect each other’s wishes and opinions. Sort of a Three Musketeers thing, an ‘All for one, and one for all’ kind of deal.

“Except there are four of us,” I added.

“Oh, okay,” Gloria said, She looked at Eric and he nodded. “I’m going to get changed, see you poolside!” She shared kisses with us all but lingered at Will, “I guess you and I will have to wait until tomorrow!”

AlejandraSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlejandraSmith

“Works for me!” he said.

Fifteen minutes later we were all on lounge chairs that we had dragged together waiters in Speedos and waitresses in bikinis brought us fruity drinks and the girls all slathered sunscreen on each other. Lexi was concentrating on Gloria’s stomach and bent down to peer at her tattoo once more. “Does it hurt?”

“A little,” Gloria admitted. “I would think no more than getting waxed for the first time.”

“Probably,” Lexi said. She looked at the rest of us, “We should all get tattoos.”

“Of what?” asked Will.

She pointed to our anklets, “Of this symbol. We could add our spouse’s initials so each one would be unique.”

“I’m in!” Ginger stated.

“Maybe,” I added.

“We’ll see,” Will said. “We should talk about it before defacing our bodies. That shit is permanent.”

Gloria spoke up, “Eric and I talked about it, with your permission, I would like to add Ginger’s initials below his.”

“That is up to Ginger,” I said. “I’m fine with it if she is.”

“We all are,” said Lexi. Will nodded.

“Okay then,” Gloria grinned. “If you like I can send you the details of the shop where I had mine done. If you decide to go ahead I highly recommend them!”

“Sure,” said Will. “I’m not saying yes, I’m just not saying no either.”

That discussion settled for the moment, we all relaxed and let the sun warm our bodies. I felt something on my hand, it was Ginger’s fingers toying with mine. “So she does understand,” I thought as I squeezed her fingers and smiled at her. Soon after we heard Gloria snoring softly, apparently she had not recovered from the previous day’s activities quite so completely as she had let on.

“Wore her out, didn’t you?” asked Lexi.

“She’s the storyteller,” Eric answered. His smile told us everything we needed to know.

An hour in the sun was enough for Ginger. “I’d better get back inside,” she said as she got up and collected her things. “I need a shower before lunch.” She looked back over her shoulder at me and I got up to join her. We held hands and walked slowly back to our room and I could feel many eyes on us as we walked. “I can’t believe I am in this place with the most beautiful woman in the world!” I whispered.

We stopped and Ginger looked at me over her sunglasses. “It’s me who is with the most beautiful woman in the world!” We kissed long and deeply. “You are the most beautiful, but I am the luckiest woman in the world!” I looked around and saw that at least a dozen couples were staring at us, some of them whispering to each other. At least they had the decency not to point.

When we arrived back at the room, the housekeeping staff was just finishing up. There were two of them and the older-looking one spoke, “If I may, ladies, we changed the sheets and left all fresh towels for you plus an extra set.” We had observed on our previous visit to this resort that there were plenty of towels.

I looked at her name tag, ‘Alicia’ it said. “Thank you, Alicia, much appreciated.” I reached for my purse for a tip.

“Thank you, Miss, but that’s not necessary, the gratuities are included in the cost of your stay. We prefer that our guests not carry cash for the obvious reasons.”

“That makes sense, thank you,” Ginger said.

“There’s one more thing,” she said. “In the closet, you will find a protective blanket to put on the bedsheets for, you know. I’ve placed a second one in there because there are four of you.”

“You’ve thought of everything,” I told her. “Thank you so much!”

“I’ve also placed your toys on a towel on the washroom vanity.” She blushed a little, “I have to say, we see a lot of things at the resort but I’ve never seen one of those. Do you mind me asking what they’re called?”

“It’s a Lush 3,” Ginger said. She fished the packaging out of her bag and handed it to her. “A little expensive but totally worth it!”

“Thank you, Miss.” She tried to hand it back but Ginger told her to keep it. It’s not like we could return them!

“Thank you, Alicia!” I said. She left and I turned to Ginger, “You want to fuck her too I suppose?”

“Only if you do too!” I replied. “Maybe we should come back here on our own someday, do a little prospecting!”

“I’m in if Will and Lexi agree!” she said.

“They will if we tell them they can do the same, I guarantee it!” We kissed and started removing our bikinis. “Will can no more say no to Lexi than I can to you!” More kisses and then Ginger took my fingers and led me to the washroom.

She picked up one of the toys and said, “Which one is whose?”

“Does it matter between the three of us?” I asked.

“I suppose not!” she said. She went back out into the room and returned with a bottle of clear fluid. “I brought toy cleaner!”

“There’s some in the toy box as well,” I said. We sprayed a generous amount on each of them and washed them under warm water. Then she took one, pressed the little button on the end twice and it started humming.

“You don’t actually need your phone, you can switch between the basic modes using the little button,” she explained. She slipped it between my thighs, rubbing it around my pussy lips, “Do we need any lube?” I took the other and did the same with hers and pressed it towards her opening.

“I don’t think so,” I whispered as it slipped inside her. Her knees buckled a little and then she recovered enough to slip hers inside me. My knees gave a little as well as the toy positioned itself perfectly. “These things are shaped just perfectly,” I mumbled as I let the vibrations take over.

Ginger got the shower going and with weak knees, we managed to get in under the stream. Ten minutes later we had brought out the best from each other with our fingers, lips, and tongues. We held each other as our orgasms faded and she reached down to pull on the tail of the toy that was inside me.

I grabbed her wrist, “Not yet!” I whispered as I felt another rush building inside me. Once more we stimulated each other’s clits, kissed each other’s breasts, and suckled on each other’s nipples as we shared that most intimate of feelings.

I reached down and pressed the button to turn off my toy and then did the same to Ginger’s. I extracted hers and brought it to our lips to lick it clean. “I love the taste of you!” I breathed.

She did the same with mine and popped it into her mouth to clean it, “Almost as much as I love your taste!”  We kissed again for what seemed an eternity until the shower door opened.

“Have you two even washed each other yet?” Lexi asked as she stepped in.

We both giggled and shook our heads. “It’s so nice to see you have made up,” she said softly. “Promise me, whatever else happens, whoever else comes into your lives, no matter what, nothing will ever come between you two! Promise me!”

“We promise!” I said and Ginger did as well.

“Good, I can’t stand when you two don’t get along!” She kissed us both, “Now get cleaned up and get out of her so I can fuck my husband!”

“You mean our, husband, don’t you?” said Ginger between kisses.

“Of course, I mean our husband!” Lexi said. We all kissed some more and then washed each other off.

“I love you, Lexi!” I said before getting out.

“Love you too!” she replied before one last kiss. I turned and watched my wives kiss, it was not sexual but it was as erotic a scene as I had ever witnessed. “I love you so much, Ginger!”

“I love you, Alexa!” Their foreheads touched for a moment and the Ginger joined me. I just looked at her as I dripped onto the floor.

“What?” she asked.

“Seeing you so happy makes me happy,” I told her.

Gloria

We all went for lunch and then the ladies headed across the compound to the spa. As I looked at the price list I was a little shocked at the prices but Lexi told me not to worry about it, it was their treat.

“I can’t let you spend all that money!” I protested but she insisted. I vowed to take her and her wives on a girls' weekend where I would pay for everything. We started with mani-pedis and then went for facials. After that, I asked Ginger to come with me while I got my privates waxed but she said she wanted to get a massage and insisted that Sarah accompany me. Lexi said she was going someplace else but wouldn’t say where. Ginger kissed me and Sarah and left us to our devices.

“Nervous?” Sarah asked.

“A little,” I said. “Excited too. I can’t wait to feel it be so smooth!”

“You’ll probably have to have it done a few more times before it’s as smooth as ours. We’ve been going for almost a year, actually Ginger and I have been having it done for about three years now. Lexi used to shave but those days are over. I'm never shaving again!”

“How long between appointments?”

“About a month now, you’ll have to go back in a couple of weeks. I’ll go with you if you like, we can have it done together!” I said as I squeezed her hand.

“That sounds like fun!” she whispered.

The receptionist looked up from behind her station, “Gloria? We’re all set for you! If you’ll follow me please!”

“She’s way too chipper!” Sarah said, sotto voce. I giggled and grasped her hand. We were led into a treatment room where an attractive woman who looked to be in her mid-thirties was preparing the items she’d need.

“Good afternoon ladies, I’m Sandra and I’ll be looking after you today,” she said pleasantly.

“Hi Sandra, I’m Gloria and this is my emotional support person, Sarah.” I was hoping my nervousness wasn’t showing.

“Hi Gloria, is this the first time being waxed?” she asked. I nodded and she smiled. “Not to worry, we have many ladies, and some gentlemen as well, who have their first time here. We will take very good care of you!” She directed me to take off me shorts and underwear and get up on the table.

She inspected my pussy, “If you’re going to continue waxing, you should stop shaving the lower area for a couple of weeks before your next treatment. The wax doesn’t grip very well to stubble.” I nodded that I understood. She continued, “Are we doing a sugar wax or a hot wax today?”

“What’s the difference?” I asked.

“They’re both pretty equally effective at removing the hair. Sugaring is easier on your skin and it is less likely to lead to ingrown hairs afterward. It is a bit more expensive but it produces better results.”

“I usually have sugaring,” said Sarah. “I did hot wax the first time but switched after I met my girlfriend.”

“Oh, I thought this was your girlfriend,” Sandra said.

“Well, she is, sort of,” I replied. Sarah bent down and kissed me. “We’re pretty new.”

“Hey, you owe me no explanations! As the website says, ‘Leave your judgment at the door!’ That goes for staff as well as guests.”

“Sugaring, please,” I said. She smiled and turned away to continue her preparations.

Sarah whispered the process in my ear as Sandra went through the various steps. I felt a gooey substance being applied to my inner thighs and after a small delay, Sandra warned me, “This will probably sting a little!”

Sarah held my hand, “You got this, baby!” and I felt the sting as Sandra ripped off the wax.

“OW! Fuck!” I said under my breath.

“I told you!” said Sandra. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” I said. Sarah kissed me as Sandra prepped my other thigh and pulled. “Fuck! Fuck!” I blurted out.

The process continued as the hair was all removed one small area at a time. When she was all done with my bush she ran her hand over the entire area, “Can you roll up onto all fours, please, I have to check the area around your bum.” I rolled up and she said, “Yup, thought so.”

“Women with darker hair often have a little more around their perineum,” she said as she applied the gooey substance. “Ready? Two, three…”

“Ouch! Please say that’s it!”

“One more and we’re done,” she soothingly. One last sting and she told me to roll back over.

She felt all around my pussy and peered closely, “I think that’s got it!” She turned and picked up a mirror and handed it to me, “Care to have a look?”

I took the mirror and inspected the area. Even with my dark skin the area was a little reddened. “Someone said something about kissing it and making it better?” I said to Sarah.

“What here? I meant back in our room!” she replied.

“I don’t mind,” Sandra told us. “Or I could do it if you like!”

Our eyes met and she used the tip of one finger to tease the tip of my clit. I looked at Sarah and she nodded. “Sure!”

I lifted and separated my knees and Sandra moved her head between my thighs. I felt feather-soft kisses all around my mound and inner thighs before she moved and flicked her tongue up along my opening. “Mmm, very nice!” she purred. Her mouth opened again and then clamped around my clit as her tongue flicked quickly across it.

I moaned and my hips rose to meet her, “Yes, right there!” I whispered. Then we heard the ding of a timer. She placed one more kiss on my clit and stood up.

“I’m sorry, I have to get ready for my next client. Shame you didn’t book the 90-minute session!” She came to my face, “It was nice to meet you, Gloria!” She kissed my lips and then moved to Sarah and kissed her, “You too Sarah!”

We were dumbfounded as she moved away and started clearing everything away, “No extra charge for the kisses!” She turned and handed over a card, “I get off at eight o’clock, if you’re interested.”

“Oh, okay!” I stammered. Sandra turned and left the room and I sat up. “Holy fuck Sarah! I wasn’t expecting that!”

“Me neither! It was fucking hot though!”

“She sure got my motor running!” I pulled her down for a quick kiss and Sarah re-entered the room, I have five minutes before my next appointment. You’ll have to finish that someplace else,” she said. I hopped off the table, got dressed, and turned to thank Sandra again. She kissed me softly, “You’re welcome sweetie, it was my pleasure!”

 

Lexi

I told no one about my appointment because I wanted it to be a total surprise. I arrived a couple of minutes early and although I had a pretty good idea what I wanted, I looked through some of the magazines to see if something caught my eye. Then I saw one photo, “I want that!” I thought to myself.

I heard my name called and an hour later the transformation was complete. I looked at myself in the mirror, “Will is going to love this! Now, off to my next appointment!”

Ginger

After my massage, I felt renewed and energized. I texted Sarah and asked where she and Gloria were and then did the same to Lexi. We all agreed to meet at the pool bar in an hour. I strolled through the resort, people-watching as I went. I imagined all sorts of naughty things as I saw the couples, mostly older than I am with a few what looked like lesbian couples as well.

I returned to our room expecting to see Will there but I was alone. I put on my new swimsuit which was as close to being naked as it could be. Two small triangles for my nipples and another equally small one to cover where my bush would be if I had one. I looked at myself in the mirror and touched up my make-up. “That’ll get me some attention!” I thought as I picked up my beach bag and headed for the pool.

Most of the lounge chairs were occupied but I found one in the shade just near a barrier that had a pink heart in the top corner. “Convenient, just in case,” I thought as I laid out my towel and adjusted it for a good view of the pool. I watched for a while as I waited for my friends and lovers and soon after I saw Sarah and Gloria walking toward me holding hands.

“Hey, beautiful ladies!” I called as they got closer. “What a day!” They came over and bent down to kiss me. “How’s that pussy doing?” I teased Gloria.

“Little tender but I had someone kiss it all better for me!” she said, looking at Sarah. They kissed, “No, it wasn’t Sarah, it was the lady who did the waxing!”

“Holy shit!” I exclaimed. “You don’t waste any fucking time do you?”

She used her fingers to air-quote, “ ’Fucking time’ is a terrible thing to waste, don’t you think?”

“We have her card,” Sarah said. “She’s up for a get-together if we want.”

“Just you two, or am I invited?” I asked.

“I can ask her if you’re interested,” she said. “Lexi too, of course, we can’t leave her out!”

“Of course not!” I concurred.

“We’re going to get changed and we’ll join you!” Gloria said.

“If you take longer than ten minutes, I’ll know why!” I called as they walked away.

I was alone for another few minutes and then Will joined me. “Hey, Beautiful!”

“Hi, Handsome!” I replied. “How are you doing?”

“I’m good. Eric and I went o the games room to shoot some pool. I figured you girls would be all done at the spa so I came to find you.”

“Gloria and Sarah are getting changed, they have a story to tell about their spa visit! I have no idea where Lexi is, I texted her and never heard back.”

“Me too,” he said. “I’ll call her.” A moment later, “Voicemail. I hope she’s okay.” he looked around for a vacant chair but there were none to be seen.

“Let’s go inside,” I said.

“There’ll be plenty of room with everybody else out here,” he agreed. I gathered my things, put on my cover-up, and we walked hand in hand into the indoor bar. It was nice and cool in there and there were plenty of seats. I texted Sarah that we had moved inside and they arrived a few minutes later with Eric in tow.

“Has anybody seen Lexi?” I asked. I was starting to get worried.

“She’s fallen off the face of the earth,” said Sarah. “She’s not answering texts or calls. Do you know where she went?”

“All she told me was she was going to an appointment off the resort,” said Will. “I hope she gets in touch soon!”

I fished out my phone and texted her again, “Call or text me! We’re getting worried about you!

A few minutes later she replied, “Relax! I’m a big girl! I’m almost done, see you in a half hour or so! ILY!

I sighed my relief and told the others she would be joining us soon. We ordered fruity tropical drinks and listened intently while Sarah and Gloria described their eventful visit to the spa.

“You going to invite her to join you?” asked Will.

“If you and Lexi are okay with it, absolutely!” grinned Gloria.

I’m good,” said Will. Eric agreed as well, all we needed was Lexi’s okay and we were in!

Just as we got our second round of drinks, Lexi texted me again. “I’m back at the resort, going to get ready. See you shortly!

I told her where we were and she replied to wait for her next text and to meet us in our room. “What the fuck is she up to?” I asked the others, and all I got were shrugs in reply. Fifteen minutes later, my phone pinged again, “I’m ready!”

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments