Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camp Fun

"Showing her the ropes"

27
8 Comments 8
45.0k Views 45.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
One summer when I was twenty, I worked at a sleepover camp for girls. Being one of the older counselors, I had my own cabin, complete with cable TV. One weekend I decided to stay at camp. Most of the other counselors went home for the weekend to get ready for the next camp session.

It had been a few weeks since I'd seen my boyfriend, and I was hoping to go put in one of the porn movies I'd brought along so I could relax and have a little fun with my dildo. To my surprise, not only did I find the TV on when I returned to my cabin, but someone was in my bed! The lights were out but I could clearly see that they were watching one of my movies. I quietly closed the door and approached the bed.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

Startled, the young girl sat straight up, scared to death. It was one of the junior counselors. "I thought you'd left for the weekend!" she cried out, clearly embarrassed.

"It's okay!" I said. Her skirt was pulled up and I could see her white, lacy thong, damp with cum. She started to get out of my bed, when I put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm not mad," I said, reassuringly.

"I was... I um..." She sighed and looked down at her feet, dangling off of the bed. "Someone told me you had these movies, and I was just..." She started crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting beside her.

"I'm a virgin," she finally replied. "I have a boyfriend, we've kissed and stuff, but he wants more, so do I, but he's experienced and I'm not. I was hoping if I watched some movies, I could learn what to do."

I could tell she was devastated that I had caught her. While thinking of what to say, I started noticing how beautiful she was. She had on a tight, low cut tank top that showed off her nicely developed breasts, and a short skirt that just covered her pussy. I decided it was time to reveal a little secret of my own.

"I was just like you when I was your age," I confessed.

"You were?"

"Yes. In fact, my first time was at a camp just like this one. I was home one weekend, and a little sad that my boyfriend didn't want me to come home for the weekend to see him. He too wanted us to have sex, but I wasn't sure I was ready. I confided in one of the other campers, who also stayed at camp that night. She was experienced. She showed me how to show my boyfriend what felt good."

"But she's a girl! How could she show you how to have sex?"

"We didn't have sex like I would have with a boy. We just... fooled around. Explored our bodies. She made me feel relaxed about sex by showing me how good it felt to cum."

Mary looked curious. I'll admit, I was starting to wonder if I could teach her the way I'd learned to many years ago. She had a gorgeous body, looked like she had nice, firm tits and her ass wasn't bad, either. Even though I had a boyfriend, that first time at camp had made me appreciate how good sex with another woman could be, and that wasn't my last time with a woman.

I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her into a hug. "So, did you like it?" Mary asked.

"Very much!" I told her. "The next time I saw my boyfriend, not only was I ready to lose my virginity to him, I was ready to pleasure him as well."

Meanwhile, I noticed, the movie was still on. The scene was of two women, one eating out the other. One of my favorite scenes. Mary looked over, too. "I'm not sure that would feel very good." She giggled. But she continued to watch, looking more comfortable as the scene (and the women) came to a climax.

"I'll tell you what, let's watch together," I suggested. I pushed pillows up against the headboard of the bed and sat back. She hesitated, then sat next to me. More lesbian sex appeared on screen. Mary was trying to get comfortable, when I had an idea. I sat up more and suggested that she sit in front of me, between my legs and I'd give her a shoulder rub. She moved in front of me and leaned back a little. I could see right down her shirt, and those tits were looking more inviting by the moment.

As I massaged her shoulders, I noticed that she was really enjoying the woman on woman scenes that were on screen.

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

In fact, her hand was slowly wandering towards the hem of her mini skirt. "Can I ask you a question?" she suddenly said.

"Sure!"

"Do you ever... touch yourself when you watch these movies?"

I sat up a little straighter, surprised by her sudden interest. "Yes, I do. It feels great. Have you ever tried it?"

"Well, I was going to... before you came in." She blushed.

"You can try now. I don't mind."

My hands moved down, massaging her upper arms now, trying to relax her more. I really wanted to see what she would do now. In a few more minutes, I wasn't disappointed. Her right hand moved over her thigh, towards her pussy, which, I could only guess, was soaking wet by now.

Her fingers glided across her cute white thong, raising her skirt up enough that I had a nice view of the proceedings. She started playing with her clit though the thin material, moaning a little. Oh my, did I want to see her fingers go under her thong!

Getting bolder, I let my fingertips touch the side of her breasts as I continued to rub her arms. Slowly, as she fingered herself, getting closer to getting under the thong and losing herself in the movie, I moved my hands over her breasts. They were small, firm and perfect. She didn't object, but instead looked up at me.

As I fondled her tits through her shirt, I leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips. She returned the kiss, eventually parting my lips with her tongue. While we made out, I slipped the straps of her tank top down, revealing a matching white lace bra, a little small for her, showing off the edge of her nipples. I rubbed some more, hoping she wouldn't make herself cum before I could get a look at her pussy. 

I started moving away from her, as she moaned an objection. "Lay back," I whispered. She did as I asked and I kissed her some more, laying on top of her. Her hands went from her pussy to my back. She hadn't cum yet.

I kissed down her neck, moving to those nice tits of hers. Her bra had a front clasp and I wasted no time undoing it and revealing a pair of the sexiest breasts I've ever seen. I have to admit, I love tits! I love to nibble, sick and play with them. One woman I was with said I almost made her cum just by the feel of my lips on her tits. I spent some tie there, my mouth on one breast and my hand fondling the other. Mary's hand went back to her pussy. I gently moved it away. "Not yet," I told her, kissing her gently. She smiled. 

I couldn't wait any longer. During one more stop at those gorgeous tits, I moved my hand down her belly and to her pussy. Parting her legs, then I rubbed, gently, over her panties. "Ohhhh that feels so good," she moaned. I kissed down her belly and finally got a good look at her pussy. "Should I take off my clothes?" she asked. I shook my head. Nothing was sexier than moving a thong aside and tonguing a soaking wet pussy.

I pulled the thin fabric to the side and started playing with her clit. I looked up at her, her back was arched slightly and she was fondling her tits. What a great sight, I thought. She smelled sweet and delicious, and I brought my fingers to my mouth and tasted. Heaven. Time to make her cum. My mouth went to her pussy, gentle at first. Then I grabbed her ass and lifted her up, taking off her panties, then moving my tongue to her ass. She was surprised, but clearly enjoyed it.

My mouth moved back up to her clit. It was time to make her cum, and I couldn't wait to see her face. I alternated between sucking her clit and tonguing it, then put a finger in her pussy. That did it, she cried out in pleasure, arching back and cumming nice and long. Exhausted, she lay back on the bed with a big smile on her face. I crawled back up and lay beside her, kissing her and rubbing her breasts while she settled down.

"Okay, my turn!" she exclaimed. I can't wait.

Published 
Written by shacha
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments