Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The last installment of our series. If you're just coming into the series at this point, I invite you to start from the beginning. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, or if you don't, please leave a comment. Enjoy!"

Laura and Allison held hands on the plane until it stopped at the gate. Once they got inside the airport, their hands found each other again. Every so often one or the other would lean in and surreptitiously whisper how they were going to nibble on the other’s clit or use their fingers to make her come. By the time they got to the G-baggage carousel their panties were soaked and anyone near could detect the odor of sex emanating from them. They retrieved their bags and looked around for Pat. Laura fished out her phone to check for a message when she heard Allie squeal and take off running across the arrivals hall.

She turned to see her russet-haired lover leaning against a wide post, a broad smile on her face. Then she disappeared behind Allie as the latter wrapped her in a ferocious hug. She quickly crossed the floor to where the others were and waited impatiently for her own hug. Finally, Pat pried herself from Allie’s grasp and moved to Laura.

“Hey, you,” Pat whispered as their noses touched. A brief kiss later, they smiled at each other, “I’m really looking forward to this!”

“Me too!” was all Laura could manage. “I’m so wet right now! I can’t wait!”

They gathered in a group hug and then Pat suggested they get moving, “Let the festivities begin!” she growled. By the time her SUV was out of the parking garage, Allie and Laura were all over each other, hands out of sight under clothes and the strong smell of damp pussy permeating the car’s interior. “Will you two just wait?” she smiled, looking in the rearview mirror. “It’s only a few minutes more!” About five minutes later they arrived at Pat’s home in a quiet neighborhood with plenty of trees.

The two visitors waited impatiently as Pat fumbled with her front door keys. As soon as the door was open, she waved them in. “Make yourselves at home!” she said and the two New Englanders did just that. In thirty seconds they were naked on the living room floor, licking and slurping each other in a hot sixty-nine. Pat just watched as they licked, kissed, and suckled each other’s privates, enjoying the noises they were making as their passion rose higher. Laura screamed first, followed closely by Allie’s loud moans as their orgasms peaked and passed. As they untangled from each other, Pat started laughing.

“What’s so funny?” asked Laura. “Surely you have seen two women fuck before.”

“I have never seen anyone so impatient before!” laughed Patricia. “What are you two, like sixteen?”

“You have no idea how long this has been building,” said Allison. “I guess we got carried away!”

“Do you think?” laughed Pat again. “Alright, you’ve gotten that out of the way, now we can settle in and do things properly.” She held her arms out and gathered them both in for a group hug and shared kisses. “After we eat. I’m famished. Get dressed, and after, we’ll get down to it.” She kissed Allison deeply, “We have unfinished business to attend to!”

After a light meal, Pat showed them around her neat little house. A quick tour of the yard showed that they would have plenty of privacy but the neighbors were still close enough that they’d have to keep the noise to a dull roar. The backyard in particular was very private and Allison instantly thought about fulfilling a fantasy she had about making love on grass wet with morning dew. She never imagined it would be with another woman. Pat bent over, picked up a golf ball and threw it over the high hedge.

“The third fairway is right there, I occasionally get the odd gift,” she said. She invited her visitors to relax in the shade on a couple of Adirondack chairs under the large oak, then went inside to get refreshments. She returned a few moments later with a large pitcher of iced something and three glasses. Pouring each of them a glass, she raised hers in a toast.

“To friends and lovers, may they always be one and the same!” she called out.

“To friends and lovers!” her visitors replied and they all sipped.

“Mmmmmm, Long Island Iced Tea, I love this stuff!” said Allison. She took another drink and then held out her hand to Pat, pulling her down to sit on the broad arm of the chair. Her hand traced along Pat’s hip, “Now where were we?”

Pat leaned over and kissed Allie and then looked at Laura. “Don’t worry, you’ll get your turn!” She sat on Allie’s lap and they started making out. Laura’s hand snuck up her sundress and she fiddled with her clit as she watched her lover and her sister-in-law arouse each other. After a few minutes, Pat stood up and took Allie’s hand.

“You can come and watch if you want to,” she said over her shoulder as she led Allie inside and upstairs to her bedroom.

Laura trailed behind them. “I will watch,” she said. “And I will come, many times!” And she did, her own cries drowning out those of her companions as the licking, suckling, fingering, and kissing brought out one orgasm after another. A half-hour later they were all spent, three panting, sweating bodies with not a stitch of clothes between them. Laura gazed at her friends, taken in by the beauty of the sight of two very sexy but different bodies glistening in the slanted light coming in the window.

“My God, you two are so beautiful,” she breathed. “I get why guys like watching women now. I never used to but I get it now. Video doesn’t capture it.” Pat held her arms out, inviting Laura to join them. The three of them filled the queen-sized bed as Pat pulled up the covers over them. Laura and Allie shared Pat’s kisses until they started getting aroused again. This time, she and Pat got together while Allie leaned away and masturbated while she watched. The moans, sighs, and cries grew louder as Laura and Pat rubbed their pussies together, their hips rocking back and forth as their clits touched. Allie had never tried that but she vowed that before the weekend was through, she would.

Once they recovered somewhat, Pat excused herself to the washroom and the two sisters-in-law cuddled up together. “I’m going to be too sore to move at this rate!” said Allison. “We should pace ourselves!”

“Probably should,” replied Laura. “But we probably won’t!” They laughed and kissed deeply, holding nothing back. “I have wanted to kiss you forever!” said Laura after their kiss broke.

“Me too,” breathed Allison.

“Me three!” called Pat as she returned to the room with fresh drinks and a tray of snacks.

“Holy fuck, that’s hot!” said Allison as she watched Pat come into the room, naked and carrying the tray balanced on one hand, the pitcher of iced tea in the other.

They drank and snacked for a bit, then Pat said, “Can I show you something?” The two other women nodded and she got out of bed to get the TV remote from on the dresser. She flicked it on and the image of a blonde woman with a large black cock in her mouth appeared on the screen. Allison and Laura gasped but for two very different reasons. Allison had never seen a woman take a cock that large into her throat and was amazed at the sight. Laura, on the other hand, recognized the woman in the video. The picture panned back as the long black cock slid out of the pink lips on the screen and Allison gasped again.

“Holy fuck, Laura, is that you? That is you!” she shouted. “When did this happen? Where? Who is that guy?”

“Calm down,” Laura said. “That was in Niagara Falls a few months ago. The guy’s name is Jean, we met him in the hotel bar and went back to his suite.”

“How did you do that?” asked Allison. “You took the whole what nine inches?”

“Almost ten actually, and yes, I did!” She smiled broadly. “I like a challenge!”

“Was John there at the time?” Allison asked.

“Pat sucked his cock while he watched Jean fuck me!” Laura replied.

“Jesus, you two, is there nothing you won’t do?” Allison seemed entranced at the sight on the screen. “I gotta get me one of those!”

“I’m not sure your husband would agree,” said Laura.

“Probably not,” replied Allison.

“I may have a solution,” said Pat, turning and reaching into her nightstand drawer and retrieving something. When she turned back, she held a long black dildo, at least ten inches long and almost as thick as her wrist. “Perhaps this will do.”

Allison’s eyes went wide, “Perhaps it will!” She reached out and Pat handed it over to her. Running her fingers along its length, she felt the veins and contours of it, finally tracing one fingertip along the ridge of the very realistic glans. “Challenge accepted!” she said brightly.

“I also bought another new toy for us to try,” said Pat. She produced another dildo, this one about eight or nine inches long with a large hook shape to one end.

“What the fuck is that?” asked Laura.

“It’s a strapless strap-on,” Pat answered. She lay back and inserted the hooked end into her pussy to demonstrate. “This goes inside my cunt like so and then I fuck yours with the other end.”

“Or vice versa!” said Laura excitedly. Pat picked up a small remote that went with the toy and pressed a button; a quiet humming sound came from her crotch as the toy started buzzing. “It vibrates too! How does it feel when you fuck someone with it?” Laura leaned closer to watch and listen.

“I don’t know,” said Pat, “but I would like to find out!” She reached out and pulled Laura close for a kiss. “But first, let’s see what we can do about getting Allie filled up with that big black fake cock!”

“Yes, let’s!” said Allie as she lay down on her back and spread her legs wide. Pat collected a bottle of lube from the nightstand and applied some to the toy, drizzling some onto Allie’s pussy as well. Allie breathed in sharply. “Oooh, cold!” she spurted as the liquid hit her outer lips. Pat massaged it in, taking care to rub her clit and slip two fingers inside her.

“Ready?” she asked Allie as she placed the broad head of the toy against her waiting lips. Allie reached down with both hands and pulled her pussy lips apart, exposing her slick hole.

“Ready as I’ll ever be!” she replied and she laid her head back to enjoy the sensation of being stretched wide by the monster cock. Pat pushed it against her gently but firmly, watching intently as her lover’s lips parted and her pussy yielded to the head.

Allie moaned softly as it stretched her open and she let out a quiet cry, “OH!” as the head slipped inside her. “Fuck, that feels huge!” she moaned.

“It is huge!” said Laura as she picked up her phone and started recording the scene before her. Remembering Allie’s reluctance to have her face on video, she was careful not to catch it in the shot, knowing that if she accidentally did, she could blur it out. “Just go easy,” she cautioned.

Allie nodded to let Pat know it was time to push the toy in deeper. Pat’s fingers massaged Allie’s pussy around the toy to make sure she was well lubed and started sliding the toy in deeper. “Keep going,” Allie urged her until she met more resistance. Pat stopped and held the toy there for a moment as she watched Allie’s face twist and contort with a mixture of pleasure and discomfort. She drew the toy back out until just the head was inside her, then slowly slid it back in until it bottomed out again. Allie’s lips were curled up in a little smile; she opened her eyes to catch Pat’s gaze and nodded for her to go further.

YARUZKA_10INCHESTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YARUZKA_10INCHESTS

Reaching up to grasp her knees, Allie pulled them toward her shoulders, hoping a slight change of position would allow the toy to go deeper. Again Pat drew it back and slid it in; this time, it went a little further; only about two inches remained outside Allie’s now leaking cunt. “Mmmmm, that feels amazing!” Allie moaned louder. “God, I’m so full!” Her fingers found her clit and started rubbing in slow circles. Pat noticed this and began moving the toy slowly out and in, matching pace time with Allie’s circling fingers. Soon Allie’s moans grew louder as Pat fucked her with the toy; each push sent the toy deeper inside her until only the butt end of it could be seen with Allie’s pussy stretched wide around it.

“I think she can take a little more!” purred Laura from behind the phone. She watched Allie’s tummy tighten and the long black toy came back out far enough for Pat to regain her grasp.

“I think she can too but I don’t have any more to give her!” said Pat.

“Will you two shut up and just fuck me!” cried Allie, exasperated. “Come on, Pat, fuck my cunt with that thing!”

“Your wish, m’lady!” Pat replied and she started thrusting the toy with a purpose, her hand that was tightly holding the end of the toy slamming into Allie’s fingers that were still rubbing her clit. Allie’s hips started rocking, trying to impale herself onto the fake cock; each time her hips rocked forward she let out a little cry.

After only a few minutes, Allie’s orgasm was very near but something was missing. She reached up and grabbed a fistful of Pat’s red hair and pulled her face down. “Lick me!” she cried, “Eat my cunt!” Pat complied, trying her best to continue thrusting the toy as she licked and suckled on Allie’s now engorged clit. Allie was in lesbian heaven as her lover’s tongue combined with the thickness and length of the toy to bring her over the top. Her hips drove upward as her hand pulled Pat’s head into her; a low moan started from deep within her as the first powerful wave of orgasm hit. As we learned earlier, Allison was a moaner, not a screamer but on this evening, moans were not enough for her, and she screamed unintelligibly as she came.

Pat had almost forgotten the curved end of the toy that was still inside her, but Allie’s orgasm triggered her own and she came, more quietly but intensely as the vibrations against her G-spot sent her over the edge. Her moans spurred Allie to a second orgasm; her hips thrashed, threatening to break Pat’s nose with her pubic bone as she pushed up, trying to get the black cock as far inside her as it would go. Then Pat felt Laura’s hand slide between her thighs from behind and push the vibrating toys against her clit. Another wave came over her as the vibrations hit her clit and G-spot at the same time; her moans transferred into Allie’s clit as she latched on and suckled it.

“STOP! NO, DON’T STOP!” they heard from Allie. “FUCK ME! OH MY GOD! FUCK ME!” she shouted as the third wave built and she screamed as she held Pat’s face against her and squeezed her thighs tightly. Pat held on as long as she could but she eventually had to breathe so she struggled away far enough to inhale before going back to her task. Allie’s hips relaxed into the bed and her thighs parted, signaling it was time to come down from that delicious high. She moaned softly as Pat’s lips released her clit and the suckling was replaced with soft, tender kisses on the most sensitive of spots.

Pat started withdrawing the toy slowly, pushing it back in a few times before drawing it out so only the head remained inside her. She tugged on it and Allie’s pussy released it reluctantly; a soft plop was heard as it popped out. She licked and kissed gently all around Allie’s lips, her opening gaped open and a rivulet of cum leaking out and down between her ass cheeks.

Laura stopped recording and they all snuggled up beside each other. “How was that?” Laura asked rhetorically. “Maybe someday you get to experience the real thing!”

“Mmmm, maybe,” purred Allie. “But for now, that’ll do!”

Laura looked at Pat’s face, all slick and shiny from Allie’s pussy; she leaned in a kissed her. “When you’ve caught your breath, maybe you could make me come with that toy you have in your pussy!”

“Give me a few minutes,” she said softly. “I’m not as young as I used to be!”

“Take your time,” Laura replied, “we have all weekend.” They kissed again and settled back to snuggle together, Allie in the middle. Pat reached down and pulled the covers over them to ward off the chill.

None of them was sure who fell asleep first, but before long they were all breathing slowly.

The next morning, Pat awoke to find herself alone in the bed. She got up, slipped on her robe, and set out to find her lovers. She went from room to room and found nothing of them. She stopped in the living room, curious where they might have gone, when she heard a soft sound from behind the house. She went to the back door to find it open; the screen door was shut, and through the screen she could see them writhing around on the wet grass, locked in a passionate kiss. “Oh, Allison,” she heard Laura whisper.

'They must be cold,' she thought before retrieving her phone and pointing it at them to record the passionate scene.

She slipped out through the screen door as quietly as she could, hoping the squeak of the hinge wouldn’t disturb them. She sat in a chair and watched them make love to each other, fingers and lips and tongues searching and finding each other’s sensitive spots.

Eventually, they migrated to a side-by-side sixty-nine, neither of them noticing their host watching quietly from the deck. She heard the distant thwack of a club hitting a ball, and she knew that if they didn’t finish soon, they’d be disturbing the early risers as they got in their round before the heat of the day set in. Fortunately for them, and for the golfers as well, they both came quickly and, although quietly by the previous evening’s standards, not so quietly as they likely thought.

As they untangled themselves and hugged, Allison noticed Pat out of the corner of her eye. “Good morning,” Pat said, smiling broadly. “Aren’t you cold?”

“Good morning,” Allison replied. Yeah, a little, but I’ve always wanted to make love on the morning grass.” She kissed Laura softly and looked at her. “I just imagined it would be with my husband, not my sister-in-law!” They all laughed and the two women got up off the wet grass and walked naked to their host.

“There is nothing better than morning sex, don’t you think?” asked Laura, kissing her robed lover.

“I think morning sex is my favorite,” answered Pat. “I’ll get the coffee going, you two can get cleaned up and dressed. Then we’ll plan our day.”

“I’d be fine with no getting dressed at all!” giggled Allison, slapping Laura’s bum as she mounted the steps.

“Relax,” said Pat, “I’m not done with you two yet. I want to take you shopping!”

“I could shop!” said Allison. She could always shop. After sex, shopping was her favorite thing to do. After quick showers, some breakfast, and a couple of cups of coffee, they were all ready for the day.

Pat led them around town to her favorite stores. They bought lingerie and some new clothes and had lunch in a nice restaurant by a marina. Their last stop of the day was at an adult store where Laura wanted to pick up something special for her and Allison to share. “I said I thought you could take more cock,” whispered Laura as she picked up a double-ended dildo about eighteen inches long. “Let’s find out how much more!”

“Yes,” answered Allison. “Let’s find out!” They paid for their purchases and headed back to Pat’s house. This time, Pat insisted that Allison ride up front with her so she wouldn’t be distracted by her and Laura together in the back seat. The front door was no sooner closed when Allison pulled Laura into her arms and they began making out. Ten minutes later they were naked on Pat’s bed, both of them rubbing lube up and down the pink double-ended cock that they intended to share.

“We tried this before,” said Laura, “it’s not as easy as it looks.” She pushed Allison back on the bed and pushed her knees apart. The long toy slid easily inside Allison’s drenched cunt and Laura moved over her as if to rub their pussies together. Allison held the toy inside herself as Laura got into position and lowered herself onto the exposed end.  In a second, the toy was out of sight as their clits touched together and their voices let out loud sighs. They started rocking their hips together and soon found a rhythm where they could both enjoy their clits rubbing together as the toy slipped and slid in and out of their pussies.

Pat sat back in the adjacent chair and masturbated using her favorite rabbit vibrator as she watched the two women fuck. There was no mistaking this for lovemaking; this was lust, carnal and uninhibited as they sought to quench their combined thirst. Rocking hips turned to animal rutting as they stimulated each other, culminating in conjoined, screaming orgasms as they came at the same time. After they finished coming, first one, then the other would start moving slowly to reach that epic bliss a second time. Their eyes never left each other’s as they watched each other’s faces for a sign that the next wave was upon them. Again and again, they made each other come until they were both a heaving, sweating mess on top of the comforter.

Each time the sisters-in-law came, Pat rushed to join them from her bedside perch, her vibrator shivering and pulsating inside her and out, her clit and G-spot massaged by the deep thrum of the toy set to her favorite setting. After her third peak, Pat joined them on the bed and they enjoyed the feeling of coming down from that sexual high.

“Fucking men is pretty great,” Allison said, “but fucking with women is just so different. Not better, just different.”

“I agree,” said Laura. “And when we get home we will definitely find some alone time to spend together.”

“Definitely!” replied Allison. “And we’ll have to have the occasional visit with our beautiful friend here as well!”

“Are you sure your husbands will go along with all this?” asked Pat.

“Mine will,” replied Allison. “If he ever wants me to give him one of my five-star blowjobs again!”

“Five-star blowjobs? You must think you’re pretty good,” laughed Pat

“His words, not mine!” replied Allison with a laugh of her own. “And now that I’ve learned how to deepthroat him, he will deny me nothing!” They all laughed some more.

The rest of the weekend went much the same, with all three of them having many more orgasms from each other’s fingers, lips, tongues, and the toys they shared. Too soon, it was time to get packed up and head home.

“I had a great time!” Allison whispered to Pat.

“Me too,” Pat replied.

“I think we all had fun!” chimed Laura. “And the fun is only beginning!” They all agreed before parting with respectful hugs and a light peck on the cheek as girlfriends often did.

And so, their lives continued with Laura, Allison, and Pat getting together every so often, in pairs or all together. Laura and John continued having their naughty weekends away but Allison and Thomas never did delve into the world of threesomes again. Allison never did get to experience the real thing of a big black cock; she would have to be satisfied with watching the video Laura had taken while her husband drove the toy one into her.

Laura took her husband to an adult store, where they purchased a few items made of chrome and black patent leather to use as they experimented with broadening their sexual repertoire.

For Pat’s part, she continued seeing other people, never once mentioning anything to any of her partners about any of her other ones.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments