Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you are just coming into this story partway through, I invite you to start from the beginning. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, or not, please lease a comment. Enjoy!"

Allison and Pat slept late, having woken each other through the night and given each other the most exquisite orgasms with Pat’s collection of toys. Allison’s favorite was the eighteen-inch double-ended dildo; it filled her better than anything she had ever felt.

They got up, showered together, and decided to go out for breakfast, stopping at Pat’s favorite coffee shop, where the pastries were to die for. After they finished, Pat showed her around the city, taking her shopping at her favorite lingerie store, where they bought identical outfits: Pat’s in kelly green and Allison’s in a dark shade of purple that stood out against her pale skin. Giggling, they headed back to Pat’s car for an afternoon between the sheets.

* * * * *

Just as the two lovers were undressing each other, Allison’s husband, Thomas, was getting out of their car to take his sons to baseball practice. He turned to press the button to lock the car doors when he saw a familiar face. ‘It can’t be,' he thought, ‘that looks like Katie.’ He shook his head and hustled the boys to the nearby ball field. Every so often he would look around to see if she was nearby; he hoped to catch another glimpse to see if it was the friend his wife had said she was supposed to be visiting. A half-hour later, he saw her, leading a little girl by the hand.

Fearing that his wife had lied to him and pretty sure why she would, he called out to her. “Katie!” Her head turned to see who had called her name; seeing Thomas waving, she recognized him and waved back. He waved for her to come over.

“Hi, Thomas, how are you?” she began the conversation. They talked for a few minutes about the reasons for her being there. Finally, Thomas screwed up the courage to ask.

“Have you been in touch with Allison lately?” he asked.

She shook her head, “Not for a few months, why?”

“Well, she told me she was going to visit you in Rochester this weekend,” he said, his face falling.

“But I don’t live in Rochester,” she said, finally clueing in. “Oh.” They were silent for a minute. “Perhaps it’s just a misunderstanding,” she offered.

“Let’s find out,” he said taking out his phone and pointing the camera at her and her daughter. Snapping a photo, he shared it with Allison. Look who I just ran into! read the caption.

* * * * *

Allison picked up her phone to see who had texted her, “Oh fuck!” she said. She replied immediately, I can explain.

* * * * *

I’m interested to hear it, answered Thomas. So are you going to give me an explanation in person or are you staying with whoever it is you lied to me about? Katie saw the dark look on his face and, not wanting to be any more involved in what was going on, excused herself.

“I’m sorry, Thomas, I hope you guys can sort this out,” she said. She hugged him and took her daughter’s hand to leave.

“Me too,” he replied. “Bye.” Just then his boys came running over, their practice finished for the day. He ignored his phone as he piled them into the car and took them for the ice cream treat he had promised they would get after practice. As the boys enjoyed their treat, he looked at his phone to see a string of text messages from his wife, asking him to respond. He called Laura, “Can you take the boys tonight?” he asked. “Me and Allie have hit a bump and we need some time to sort it out.” She promised she would, so he told his sons they were going to their aunt’s house for a surprise sleepover. They cheered excitedly at the prospect of treats and movies.

Thomas looked online to see if there were any flights later that day, then he texted his wife, There is a flight home in three hours. If you want to save our marriage, you’ll be on it.

The reply came shortly after, Meet me at the airport, I’ll explain everything. I love you! He chose to ignore that message, thinking that anything he said right now would not improve the situation.

He packed an overnight bag for the boys and dropped them at Laura and John’s house not far from their home. On his way home he decided to put a little pressure on his wife, so he texted her, Take a picture of whoever you are with. Both of you, together. A few minutes later, he got a reply.

Do I have to?

I want to see, was his answer. Send me a photo or don’t bother getting on that plane.

Why are you being such an asshole about this? was Allie’s reply.

Because you are fucking around on me! he answered. Unless there is some other explanation why you would lie to me about going away to visit a friend in Rochester who doesn’t live there? A moment later his phone chimed and he saw a picture of his wife and a pretty redhead; Allie had obviously been crying. I’ll see you at the airport, he messaged her, and he set his phone on silent.

* * * * *

“God damn it!” Allison said to Pat. “He knows!” She began to sob, “I really fucked up this time!” Pat took her into her arms and held her as she cried. She sat up and wiped her tears away, “I’m sorry, Pat.”

“Me too, sweetie, but maybe it’s not all that bad,” Pat was trying hard to calm her lover.

“I have to go home,” Allie said, “there’s a flight in three hours. I have to be on it or my marriage might be over.”

“Of course, sweetie,” said Pat. “We’ll get you home.” She hugged her lover, “Not quite the weekend we had in mind, was it?” She kissed Allie softly. “There’ll be another time, I’m sure of it.”

“I hope so,” said Allie. She hugged her new friend and started giggling. “Look at us, all dressed up and no place to go!” She stared at Pat, “My God, you are hot!” They kissed again.

“We have time if you want to,” suggested Pat, looking into her lover’s green eyes.

“Well, it’s not like things can get any worse right now,” Allie whispered. “So long as I make the flight.” They held each other and fell onto the bed, making love softly and slowly. They showered after they were done and began to get dressed.

“Wear your new lingerie for him,” Pat said. “Let’s get you all prettied up, give him something else to think about when he sees you.” Pat expertly applied make-up to her lover’s face and helped her dress. Allison looked in the mirror when she was done and smiled.

“You are very good,” she said softly. “Thank you.”

As they rode to the airport, they held hands but were mostly silent. Allison was trying to get her husband to respond to her texts, even trying to call a couple of times. “He must be pissed,” she concluded.

“Well, you did lie to him about who you would be with. You can hardly blame him,” Pat reached over and held her hand. “Tell him everything. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.”

“What about you and Laura and John? Should I tell him about that too?”

“If you need to,” said Pat. “Don’t worry, I’m a big girl. I can take whatever judgment people have of me. Save your marriage. That’s number one right now.” Allie smiled at her and whispered thanks.

Standing outside security, they hugged one last time. “I had a great time,” said Allie, smiling broadly. “I’ll let you know how things work out.”

“Me too,” said Pat, kissing her. “Good luck and remember: nothing but the truth. Bare your soul to him, it’ll be okay.” They hugged and kissed one last time and Allie turned away.

Ninety minutes later her plane touched down. Nervously, she made her way to the arrivals area to see her husband with a dark look on his face. She reached out to him and he conceded to a hug but nothing more. “Thomas, I’m sorry. I’ll tell you everything,” she said, tears streaming down her face. He said nothing as they walked to their car.

The hour-long drive home passed in almost complete silence. She looked at her phone every so often, wishing she could at least text Pat to let her know she had arrived home safely. “Is that her?” he asked as she snuck a quick peek at the screen.

“She just wants to know I’m okay,” she replied.

“Please, not now,” said Thomas as they turned into their drive. “Wait until after we talk.” She agreed and they got out of the car and went inside. Her husband went to the washroom and returned; she had fixed them both a drink. They sat in the living room opposite each other and just stared for a moment.

“So, before you say anything, I want you to know that I need you to tell me the truth. Don’t you dare lie to me!” He was obviously still very angry.

“I will, I promise,” she answered.

“You’ll understand if I take your promises with a grain of salt right now,” he said sarcastically. She sobbed into her hands for a moment then took a deep breath.

“Her name is Patricia, I met her last month. She’s Laura’s friend, more than a friend in fact. She and Laura and John have been having a three-way relationship for about six months now.” She took another deep breath and spilled everything, referring back to their own failed efforts at group sex and how it left her wanting more.

“I’m not blaming you,” she said. “We tried it and it didn’t work out. I just thought I could have a fling and get away with it. I fucked up and I’m sorry.”

“So it’s over?” Thomas asked.

She shifted uncomfortably, “The truth?” He nodded. “I don’t want it to be. But if you ask me not to see her again, I won’t.”

“It’s that simple, is it?” he said.

“It’s that simple,” she replied. She got up and reached out for her husband’s hand. “Please, Thomas, I never meant to hurt you.”

“It’s not the fooling around that hurts,” he said, taking her hand and pulling her to his lap. He kissed her gently, “It’s the lies. If you had only talked to me about it, I probably would have said okay.”

“Really?” she asked, surprised. “You would be okay with me going away for a naughty weekend without you?”

“Not with another guy,” he said. “We’ve been there and you know how I feel.” He kissed her again, she could feel the lump against her ass. “But I know you’ve not been satisfied lately. I know I’m not enough for you. So, yes, I would probably have said yes.”

She stood up and took his hand, urging him up beside her. Leading him to their bedroom, she guided him to a chair beside the bed and sat him down, retaking her place in his lap. “I will never lie to you again,” she promised as she began kissing him.

“We’ll see about that,” he said, running his hands along her hip. “New underwear?” She nodded, standing up and turning around.

“Unzip me?” she said, looking coquettishly back over her shoulder. He reached up and pulled down the zipper; she turned around and let the dress fall from her shoulders into a puddle on the floor. She took his hands and stood him up before kneeling in front of him. Taking his cock out of his underwear, she licked the trail of pre-cum from his head. “Shall I tell you everything?”

Two hours later, he knew everything. As she explained her infidelity, she brought him to orgasm three times, once each with her hand, her pussy, and lastly with her mouth. Each time he began to soften, she would tell him how Pat had made her cum and how good it had felt to be with a woman again. “Women are just different,” she said as they lay in each other’s arms. “Not better, just different.”

After a few minutes of silence, he asked, “So Laura and your brother have been having an affair with her?”

“I don’t know that affair is the right word,” she replied. “Pat told me everything. Laura had an affair with her first, then confessed to John and they decided to get together for a dirty weekend. Now they’re involved in this whole three-way thing, polyamorous, she called it.”

“Fuck me,” he breathed. “That blows me away. I thought Laura was a prude. Just goes to show you, I guess.”

“I know, right!” she giggled. They listened to the sound of each other breathing. “Can I tell Pat I’m okay?”

“Sure,” he answered. He got up and went to the washroom; when he returned, he saw Allie smiling broadly.

“She wants to meet you,” she said. “She wants to apologize for leading me astray.”

“Did she lead you astray?” he asked.

She shook her head, “No, not really. She was at worst a willing accomplice.” She kissed her husband.

“Show me her picture again,” he said. “She’s very pretty.” He paused for a moment, “Can I watch you?” he asked, his cock twitching back to life.

“I thought you didn’t like to watch,” she teased. “Is that really what you want?” He hesitated. “The truth, Thomas, please.”

“No. The truth?” She nodded. “I want to watch you eat her pussy while she sucks my cock!”

“Knew it!’ she said, sliding her hand down to his now hard erection. “I’ll ask her tomorrow,” she said as she slid down his body to favor him with another blowjob. It didn’t take him long before he released himself into her mouth. She looked up at him and showed him his seed on her tongue before swallowing it. She didn’t much like to swallow his semen but she made a concession to him tonight.

“Does she swallow?” he asked.

“You'll have to ask my brother!” she teased. “How fucking weird is that?” They both laughed before taking each other into their arms. “I am really sorry, sweetheart. I mean it.”

“I know,” he said, careful not to accept her apology just yet. He planned to use her guilt for a while to get some more great sex. It was dishonest, but so be it.

* * * * *

The next morning, they went to Laura and John’s to pick up the boys. John and Thomas took them into the backyard to play, leaving Laura and Allie alone with their coffee.

“So what happened?” asked Laura.

“I fucked up,” answered Allie. “I had a fling and I got caught.” She hung her head.

“Who was he?” Laura asked.

“Her,” answered Allie, “It was Patricia.”

“My Pat?” asked Laura, incredulous.

“Our Pat,” answered Allie.

“Fuck me,” Laura breathed. “Spill!” Allie told her that tale, about her surreptitious conversations with Pat before she left, about lying to her husband, and how she got caught.

“I told him everything,” Allie said. “I think we’re good now but Thomas wants to meet her.”

“He wants to do more than meet her!” her sister-in-law said.

“He does,” answered Allie. “We both do.”

“So how was she?” Laura was loving this.

“Amazing! As you well know!” They talked excitedly about Pat’s skill as a lover of both men and women.

“Shame we can’t all get together,” mused Allie. “That would be great fun!”

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” Laura replied. “There are not too many lines me and John wouldn’t cross but I couldn’t deal with him fucking his own sister!”

“Eeeeeeeewwww! For fuck’s sake, Laura! My God, how can you even think that! Gross!”

“Too bad,” Laura teased. “He’s a great fuck!” Allie made a face. “Don’t believe me, ask Pat!” They both laughed and Laura stood up, holding her arms out to Allie. Holding her tightly, she said, “It’ll be okay. Get together with Pat, you won’t regret it.” She moved to kiss Allie’s cheek; just then, Allie’s head turned and their lips met. Surprised, they both pulled back. “Sorry!” said Laura, “I didn’t mean…”

“It’s okay,” said Allie. “It was an accident.” She pecked her sister-in-law’s lips. “But this isn’t!” She leaned forward and kissed Laura, flicking her tongue forward. “I’ve always wanted to do that!” she breathed.

As they drew apart, Allie whispered, “Not a word to anyone!” she pleaded. Laura nodded.

“Can I tell Pat?” she asked. Allie asked her not to and she agreed.

Just then, the men came in from outside; the boys were excited. “Uncle John says we can go to the ball game next weekend!” the older of the two shouted, slamming into his mother’s legs. She just looked at Allie and raised her eyebrows and got a raised eyebrow in return.

“That sounds like fun!” his mom said. “I’ll bet you can’t wait!” ‘I can’t wait either,’ she thought, stealing a glance at Laura.

The rest of the day and evening passed without much excitement except for Allie’s sons going on about going to the ball game the following weekend. As they got into bed, Thomas commented, “I saw that look you gave Laura today. What’s up?”

“Nothing,” she said, “I told her what happened.”

“And?” he asked.

“And, she was surprised,” she answered.

“So you’re not planning another getaway with Patricia?” he asked.

“No, not yet,” she replied. “Wait until after you meet her, then we’ll see where things go.” She kissed her husband.

“Tell me again how she fucked you with that dildo,” he said, reaching for her breast.

‘This is going to be so easy!’ she thought to herself as she reached for him. ‘Once he meets Pat, he’ll do anything!’ She related the story to him again; about halfway through, he moved between her legs and started licking her. She was getting a special thrill having her husband lick and kiss her pussy as she told him about how she wanted to fuck Patricia with him watching.

“Talking about it turns you on, doesn’t it?” he said after she had cum all over his face and fingers.

“It does!” she admitted. “Is that weird?”

“Nothing that happens between two consenting adults is weird,” he answered. “Especially between husband and wife.”

Maria_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_Moon

“I’m going to remember you said that!” she leered. “Now lay back.” She moved over him into a sixty-nine, taking him into her mouth as soon as she was in position. Six minutes later, their muted cries filled the bedroom as they came one after the other.

The following week was pretty routine with work and family. The nights between Allie and Thomas were far from routine. Their love life had gone from maybe once every couple of weeks to having sex every night. Allie’s indiscretion had relit the fire between them and neither of them was complaining about it. She felt guilty about her feelings for Laura but decided to keep them to herself until something actually happened. Every time Thomas went down on her, she imagined it was Laura or Pat, or both of them.

Finally, Thomas and John loaded the boys into their car and headed out to the ball game. Allie knew that with the commute they’d be gone at least six hours. As soon as the car disappeared around the corner, she texted Laura to come over. A moment later, she appeared carrying a bottle of wine. “Hi,” she whispered, taking Allie into her arms. “I’ve been looking forward to this!”

“Me too,” said Allie. They kissed as Laura placed the bottle on the table and their hands found each other’s breasts. “There are fresh sheets on the bed!” she suggested.

“Well, let’s go mess up your make-up!” Laura answered, taking her sister-in-law’s hand and leading her down the hallway. Clothes went flying as they entered the bedroom and an hour later, their lust was sated, Laura’s screams drowning out Allie’s moans. Surely, the neighbors heard the noises they made.

“Mmmmmm,” purred Laura. “Why did we wait so long to do that?”

“I don’t know but we need to make up for lost time!” answered Allie. Reaching for her phone, she said, “I have an idea!” She tapped her screen and in a moment, Patricia’s face came into view. “Hi! I’ve missed you!”

“I’ve missed you too!” came Pat’s reply. “You look comfy! Enjoying yourself?” She suspected from her disheveled look and the flush in her cheeks that Allie had just played with herself.

“You might say that!” said Allie. “And I’m not alone!” She turned the phone so that Laura came into view.

“Hi!” she said. “Miss me too?” Pat was shocked.

“Holy FUCK! You guys!” she squealed. “When did this all start?”

“Oh, about an hour ago!” said Laura. They told her about their talk from the previous weekend and how, when opportunity knocked, they answered. “This is your fault, you know!”

“How the fuck do you figure that?” asked Pat.

“We got to talking about you and how much we enjoyed being with you and one thing led to another and I kissed her,” said Allie. “And here we are!”

“Wow, that’s awesome!” Pat said. “We really should get together sometime!”

“That’s kinda why I called,” said Allie. “We should sort out a naughty weekend.”

“I’m all in!” said Pat. “I’m getting wet just thinking about it!”

“Slow down, there’s something else.” Allie took a deep breath. “Thomas wants to meet you before he agrees for us to get together.”

“Okay,” she answered. “Does he expect us to have a threesome?”

“He didn’t say,” said Allie. “But he wants to watch us.”

“I’d pay to see that!” breathed Laura. “But not at the same time as my brother!” They all laughed loudly.

“So, what do you think?” asked Allie. “You up for another visit?”

“Can you guys do that someplace else?” asked Laura. “I don’t think I could stand having Pat in town and having to share her with you and Thomas.”

“How about going back to the scene of the original crime?” suggested Pat. Why don’t we go to New York? It’s close for everyone, and Laura, you could take Allie’s kids for the weekend.”

“Yeah, Laura, you do owe me a couple of weekends!” said Allie.

“I suppose I do! Fine, you set it up and I’ll look after the boys.”

“Awesome!” said Pat excitedly. “Now, why don’t you two show me how you do things in your family?” Allie got up and set her phone on the dresser so Pat could watch as they made out. Making out soon changed to fucking as Allie got her vibrator out and slipped it into Laura’s waiting cunt. Pat’s moans came through the phone as their own noises of passion grew louder. Soon after, Laura came with her customary scream. They switched positions and Laura plunged the toy into Allie, rubbing her clit as she fucked her.

“I’m coming!” Allie moaned as her hips lifted off the bed.

“Me too!” they heard from the phone as Pat’s orgasm rushed through her. Moans, cries, and sighs filled the room, both local and long-distance, as the two women came at the same time. All three relaxed and recovered their breathing, all of them bathed in sweat. Allie picked up the phone once again and brought it close.

“We are definitely making this happen!” she promised.

“You figure out some dates when you can get away and I’ll be there!” said Pat.

Laura checked the time, “We have to go, the boys will be home soon and we have to clean up! This was fun!”

“I’ll bet it was!” said Pat. “Call me!” She ended that call and the sisters-in-law snuggled for a bit before going into the shower together. After their shower, during which they fingered each other to orgasm, they changed the bedsheets and put the soiled ones in the washer. A half-hour later, the car rolled into the driveway and the boys burst into the house, shouting how great a time they’d had. Thomas went into the bedroom and noticed that the sheets had been changed. Going back out into the kitchen, he sidled up to his wife and whispered, “What did you two get up to today?”

“Chatted, drank some wine,” Allison answered.

“Is that all?” he asked.

“I’ll tell you later!” she whispered, running her hand along his forearm. He got the hint and left it alone for now. Laura caught the sneaky looks between them and knew that they would be making out later as Allie told her husband of their video call with Pat. She also knew that she and her husband would be doing the same.

Although they were unaware of it, both wives told the story of the day’s events at about the same time with the same results in both households. After, as they caught their breath, Allie told Thomas about Patricia’s idea of meeting them in New York. “She’s all in if you are,” she said.

“And If I choose not to?” he asked her.

“Then it ends here and now.” Allie’s answer was curt and obviously not what she wanted.

“What about you and Laura?” he asked.

“That was a one-off,” she said, lying through her teeth. She knew she could pull that off for as long as she needed to, provided their husbands remained clueless and unintentionally cooperative. “Our curiosity got the better of us. We agreed that it was a one-time thing.”

“So you’re telling me that, if we get together with Patricia, we can keep our relationship with her separate from Laura and John’s. Not sure I’m buying that story.” Thomas was stringing her along, having decided that he would go along and meet with Pat and enjoy watching her pleasure his wife.

“I think we can,” said Allison, not catching on.

“When would this happen?” he asked.

“Whenever you like,” she answered. “If you agree to give it a try we’ll set it up. Fly to New York on Friday night, home on Sunday. Laura’s already agreed to take the boys.”

“I don’t know that I like the idea of them knowing what we’re up to. Same the other way around, I don’t want to know when they’re getting together with her.” He was obviously conflicted.

“Why don’t we ask your parents?” she asked.  “They’re not as close, so it’s a bit more inconvenient, but that way Laura and John don’t have to know what’s going on. We just tell them we’re going to your parents’ house for the weekend. We’ve done it before.”

“You’ve thought this through,” he said.

“I really want this,” she answered. “You’ve known since before we were married that I like sleeping with women. I’ve had a taste and I want more.”

“Let me sleep on it,” he said, pulling her close. “Promise me this won’t change anything between us.”

“You know I can’t make that promise,” she replied. “It will change me and that will affect us.” She kissed him, “What I can promise is that if you don’t want to continue, we won’t. I will not let this break us up.”

“All right,” he said. “at least you’re honest about that.” He still wasn’t completely over being lied to.

‘Mostly honest,’ she thought before saying, “Thank you. I love you.” They kissed and snuggled in to go to sleep. Soon, Thomas’ breathing slowed to his usual slumber. Allison, on the other hand, was awake for a long time, wondering if he would agree and, if he didn’t, how she could have her cake - well, pie actually - and eat it too.

The next day Allie was unable to concentrate; the vision of her with Patricia would not leave her mind. She masturbated twice throughout the day, taking a photo of her wet pussy and sending it to Patricia with the caption, My kitty misses you!

Pat responded with an upskirt shot of her fingers inside her captioned, Sooooo tasty! followed by another of her licking her fingers clean.

When her husband came home from work, she tackled him, dragging him into their bedroom for a quick blowjob before supper.

“Have you made a decision?” she asked after cleaning the last dollop of cum from her chin.

“Go for it,” he said. “You’re not going to stop nagging me until I say yes, so go ahead, tell Patricia we’ll meet her in New York.”

She hugged him tightly. “You won’t regret this!” she said. She grabbed her phone and texted Patricia, He’s said yes!

Awesome! came the reply. Let me know when!

Allie made a mess of dinner, so excited she was about the prospect of tasting Patricia’s pussy again. She apologized to her family for the overcooked chicken; her sons didn’t seem bothered by it and her husband just raised his eyebrows, knowing exactly why she was distracted. After dinner, she asked Thomas to call his parents to see when they’d be able to take the boys for a weekend. Always eager to spoil their grandsons, they agreed to have them visit two weekends hence.

Allie was positively giddy on hearing the news; after the boys were in bed, she went to her husband. “You want to see what a naughty phone call looks like?” she asked him.

“Go for it,” he answered.

“I’m going to take a shower first,” she said with a wink. “Join me?” He followed her into the washroom and they undressed each other. Fifteen minutes later she was all clean and properly trimmed and he was left catching his breath after his second blowjob since getting home from work.

“Is this the treatment I can expect until we go to New York?” he asked.

“Just trying to show you my gratitude,” she answered as she clipped the garter clips to her stockings. She was going all out to put on a show for her husband. She even went so far as to set up a small table beside the wingback chair in their bedroom, placing a vial of lube and a washcloth on top of it for his benefit. He laid a towel on the seat and sat down.

After setting up a tripod for her iPad, Allie arranged herself on the bed. She made the video call; Pat answered after only one ring.

“Hi, gorgeous!” she said seductively.

“Hi, gorgeous!” Allie replied playfully. She panned the camera up and down over her body to show Pat what she looked like.

“Mmmmmm, very pretty!” said Pat. “You went all out!”

“Well, I have a very important question to ask you, more than one, in fact.” Allie was nervous and it showed.

“You better ask them then,” said Pat.

“Can you be in New York the weekend after next?” Allie asked.

“Absolutely!” Pat replied. “I’ll make all the hotel arrangements.” She knew just the place for such intimate liaisons. “Your other questions?”

Allie hesitated. “Thomas wants to watch us,” she said quietly.

“Just watch?” asked Patricia. Allie shook her head. “No problem, we can start with him watching, and then if you’re both comfortable, he can join in. How’s that?”

“Perfect,” breathed Allie. “Fuck, I am so turned on right now!”

“Me too!” said Pat, sliding her hand inside her panties. Allie got up and placed her iPad into its holder on the tripod and checked to see that it was positioned correctly. Returned to her reclined position, she took her vibrator from the nightstand and played it across her lower lip, flicking her tongue along its length.

Soon after, soft moans and sighs could be heard as both women pleasured themselves while trying to watch their counterparts. Thomas had his cock in his hand and was sliding it along its length, enjoying the sights and sounds before him. Every so often one or the other of the women would speak, usually in a mumble, urging the other to respond but not always getting one.

“I can’t wait to feel your tongue on my clit!” Patricia moaned as she rubbed her wee nub.

“Mmmmm, me neither!” sighed Allie as she strummed her clit in time to the movements of the vibrator in and out of her sopping opening. “What about you, honey, what do you want to do with us?” she said, inviting her husband into the conversation. He could not see Patricia, so he had no idea what she looked like, but he had seen her face in the photo that Allie had sent him.

“I want to fuck her while she eats your cunt!” he groaned, his fist moving more quickly as his orgasm neared.

“You could fuck my ass while she licks me!” offered Patricia. “Have you ever fucked someone’s ass?”

“No,” he grunted, “but I’d like to!”

“Allie, you’ve never let your hubby fuck your ass? That’s shameful!” Patricia teased. “We’ll have to rectify that!”

“Maybe,” she moaned. “We’ll see.” She wasn’t fussy about the idea but if the porn she watched was any indication, it was more common than she realized. “Oh, God, I’m coming!” she moaned loudly, drawing a ‘Shhhhhhh’ from her husband as he warned her not to wake the boys. She bit her lip hard as she peaked, the vibrator pistoning in and out of her very rapidly indeed as she fucked herself into oblivion.

Patricia and Thomas came almost simultaneously, she announcing her arrival with a soft cry and he with a louder, “Fuck me!”

“On my tits!” called Allie, “Come on my tits so Pat can see!” He hustled out of the chair and over to her, squeezing the base of his cock to keep from shooting before he got next to her. Pointing himself at her chest, he released himself, and a long spout of cum shot from him, some landing on her chest but most of it coming to rest on her cheek and forehead. He couldn’t remember ever shooting his cum that far before. The second and subsequent squirts of the milky liquid landed on her breasts; she rubbed it over and into herself before bringing her finger to her lips and looking straight into the lens before cleaning it off.

“Save me some of that!” moaned Pat, “I hope to taste that very soon!”

Allie took her iPad from its holder and brought it closer to her face so Pat could better see the remains of her husband all over her face. It had seemed to her that the entire session had taken only a few minutes but when she saw the time in the corner of the screen, she realized that over an hour had passed.

“That was something new!” she said, looking at her husband. “See, this is working out much better than you thought it would. He leaned down to kiss her before turning to see the screen and Pat’s face. “Show Thomas your body,” Allie commanded, and the image panned down over Pat’s naked form.

“My goodness,” he said, “you look good enough to eat!”

“Thank you,” said Pat. “I look forward to you two doing just that!” She and Thomas chatted while Allie went to clean herself up. “Can I ask you a favor?”

“What’s that?” replied Allie.

“I love watching women give a blowjob. Would you suck your husband’s cock while I watch?”

“Don’t you want to wait until we get to New York and see it live?” asked Thomas. He was obviously getting into this whole dirty video chat thing but was concerned he might not respond after three recent orgasms.

“How about a preview then?” Pat asked. He pointed the lens at Allie’s face and followed it as she got on her hands and knees to face his now flaccid member.

"Let’s see if we can bring him back to life!” she said before opening wide and taking him in. She tried to show off by taking him into her throat but she gagged and took her mouth off him. “Sorry, still working on that one!”

“It’s okay, sweetie, I’ll show you how it’s done when I see you,” said Pat. She watched his hips twitch at the thought of her ruby lips against the base of his cock. “That is a lovely cock, Thomas. I look forward to seeing it in person!” Allie opened wide again and took him in, reviving him slowly. A few minutes later, his body spasmed and he came again, not filling her mouth but still emitting a tasty amount which Allie showed to Pat on her tongue before swallowing.

“You’ll not be swallowing that so quickly when I’m with you!” Pat said, “Not without sharing it with me first!”

“I promise, you’ll get your share!” said Allie. She and Thomas lay back together and they chatted with Pat about the arrangements, agreeing that they should go out at least once while they were in the Big Apple.

“Can we do this again next week?” asked Thomas. “That was great fun!”

“Of course!” answered Pat. “Allison and I will set it up.”

“Good stuff,” he replied. “How do we end this?”

“We wish each other good night and we push the little red button!” said Pat, teasing them.

“Good night, Patricia,” said Thomas. Allie echoed his sentiment.

“Good night, you guys, I look forward to seeing you soon!” She traced her finger through her slit and brought it to her lips, licking it clean before blowing them a kiss and ending the call.

“Well, that went better than I thought it would!” said Thomas.

“Mmmm,” replied Allie. “Damn, that girl is hot!”

“She is very hot!” said her husband. “Almost as hot as you are!” He picked up her vibrator and moved his head between her legs. “Mmmm,” he moaned as he licked her pussy lips before sliding the toy into her and turning it on. A few minutes later, she bit her lip hard enough to make it bleed as she came, her mons almost breaking her husband’s nose as she drove her hips upward to meet the thrust of the shivering toy. Sated, she relaxed and pulled him up to her.

“Next weekend is going to be awesome, I just know it!” she said, kissing him. They cuddled and whispered softly to each other as they drifted off.

Pat made another video call as soon as she hung up with Allie and Thomas. “Hi, guys, they’re in. We’re meeting in New York next weekend!”

“You’re gonna show them such a good time!” said Laura. “Pictures! I want pictures!”

“We’ll see about that!” said Pat. “Wanna play?” Soon another household heard the sounds of ecstasy as fingers and toys brought themselves to orgasm for the other’s viewing and listening pleasure.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments