Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls Camping Weekend

"Who needs men all the time to have fun"

32
22 Comments 22
31.4k Views 31.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories
The night started like any other girls night out get-together. We sat around talking, laughing, eating, drinking and taking pictures. As we waited for our burgers to be cooked we downed a few drinks. They were warm and smooth as they slithered down our throats. Once we ate we decided to go for a walk.

With drinks in hand, we were off on our adventure around the campsite. It was a beautiful evening; a slight breeze blew through our hair as we walked. Not sure if it was the heat of the night or the effects of the alcohol, but as we walked we were giggling like school girls. One of the girls commented on how the girl in front had a nice ass.

As we continued on, I was looking at that ass in front of me, I commented that, "Yes, she does have a nice ass in those pants."

She then jokingly stuck it out, grabbed it and said, "And it feels good too."

We all laughed and continued on our way.

Back at the site as the night fell darker, we all sat around the campfire talking, laughing, drinking and listening to the sound of a nearby guitar playing. We joined the guitar playing neighbors and sat around their campfire. We had a great time laughing and singing for a few hours.

When eleven o'clock came around, we took a few group pictures, accidentally rubbing/touching each other’s boobs in the process. Then we had to call an end to this part of the night. We went back and gathered around our fire and had a few more drinks. We began talking about everything from childbirth, birth control, even orgasms. Actually we talked a lot about this topic. About lotions, toys, and techniques. We were laughing and talking - very loudly, apparently, because this guy came around and told us to please keep it down. We decided to move the party into the trailer.

One girl went right away into the bedroom and we didn't see her again till morning. Now there were five of us. The rest of us munched on chips and chatted. Two of us were lying on one bed talking, one on the other bed and two were standing up in the kitchen area. We looked over to the girl on the other bed and she was sleeping. Now there were four.

As we were deciding if we should call it a night, I was rearranging the pillows on my bed. As I did so, I slipped and hit the other girl lying with me. So she hit me back. Well, that started a pillow fight. Now the four of us were on this tiny bed laughing and hitting each other with pillows. It was getting so hot, so two of us took off our sweaters, revealing the fact, I was not wearing a bra under my tank top. As we hit one another, our boobs bouncing with every swing. We were giggling and having a great old time.

The girl on the other bed moaned and sighed, "Go to bed.”

We decided to stop, after all it was getting late. One of the girls on our bed said, "I'm going to bed, goodnight". So off she went to the back room.

Now it was just the three of us.

We realized that we left the campfire going so we went outside to put it out. We stood there by the fire, the glow reflecting off our faces. It was so quiet out, so peaceful and romantic as the moonlight danced on the water. I pointed out the moonlit darken sky and the sparkling reflection on the water that we could see through the trees. It is so beautiful.

"Let's go for a walk to the dock to see it up close," I suggested.

So the three of us walked down to the water, arm in arm, me in the middle. As we got there and released our arms, someone touched my ass.

"You have a nice ass too," she said.

We all laughed but quickly went silent in order not to disturb anyone. We sat there on the dock for a few minutes just soaking in the view.

As I stared out at the water, I was thinking, wishing, to have some strong arms around me, kissing me, holding me, laying me down on the dock and having their way with me. That thought was quickly erased from my imagination when I suddenly heard some giggles, and felt the warm water splashing on my face.

“Earth to Daisy, are you with us?”

"What were you thinking about?"

"I was just thinking how much fun it would be with our men here, having some fun on the dock under the moonlight."

"It's a girl’s weekend, no men allowed, besides we can have fun without the men," the girls said with a grin and a wink.

The water looked so inviting, so warm, and so beautiful with the reflection of the moon dancing on top of it. We took off our shoes and dipped our feet into the water. I bent over reaching into the water to splash one of the other girls, and when I did I heard a splash. One of the girls dove into the lake leaving two of us sitting on the dock.

As I looked to the water there she stood, the water came to just under her breast. She looking up at us with her hair soaked, water dripping down her face, her clothes clinging to her body. She climbed back up onto the dock. "The water is awesome, you guys should come in."

"It would be a great night for a swim, but we don't have our swim suits on."

"You have underwear on don't you," she says. "So take your clothes off and get in here."

"I Tell you what - if you take yours off, we will take ours off as well and join you for a swim." As we started to undress I realized that I was still not wearing my bra.

The girls started laughing at me. "I guess you will be going topless while we will be swimming in our bra and panties."

So as I stood barefoot on the dock and slipped my pants down my smooth long legs. I reached for my top and lifted it up over my head, to reveal my small but firm round breast with eject hard nipples.

There I was standing in the moonlight, bare breasted and only a lace black thong. I smiled at the girls, ran to the end of the dock and jumped in. As I surfaced the water, I noticed the girls were down to their bras and panties, and on their way in right behind me. I splashed them as they jumped in. We soaked our half naked bodies in the warm water. Then we started fooling around chasing each other, and splashing. During our horsing around their bras started to come off.

Not sure if it was the feel of the warm, wet water smothering my naked breasts, or the beam of moonlight glittering on the water, but the site of the other girl’s breasts got me very excited. I could tell the other girls felt the same. We began to rub each other’s backs, undoing whatever was left of the bras just hanging half on. We took turns slithering down each other’s bodies to rest at the panties.

MurielGolden
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MurielGolden

We teased each other as we intertwined our fingers in the now wet silky fabric until our panties were slid down our legs. As we looked around, we were surrounded by a colorful array of silk and lace floating around our completely naked bodies. One of the girls gathered them all up and swam them up to the dock.

Back in the water, there I stood in complete nakedness, staring at a pair of mid-size plump breasts. I reached and cupped one of the breasts and started caressing, teasing her nipples with my fingertips. I covered her harden nipples with my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. I teased her nipples with little nibbles and licks. She let out a gasp as I softly bit down. I grabbed her small waist and brought her closer to me. I raised my head up, capturing her lips with mine. We kissed fiercely as our hands explored each other’s bodies. Our lips separated, as she slid down to nibble on my neck. She then went further down to her desired destination. It was now her turn to tease my nipples, to suck on them ever so gently. I started to smile and let out a moan. The desire was spreading down to my hairless, tingling pussy.

We stopped long enough to swim further out towards the free floating dock. Once there we kissed again and embraced in each other, as we held on to the ladder to the dock. We escaped our grip, so she could climb up the ladder. The water was dripping off her glowing curves as she rose up out of it. I filled my hands with her ass as she came out of the water, caressing it, massaging it. I leaned over and started licking and kissing it. Once at the top she turned around and sat down at the top of the ladder.

I now had a full view of her pussy as she spread her legs open. She was clean shaved as well. I climbed the ladder a bit on to meet up with her now dripping wet pussy. I was nervous at first, but I lowered my head and kiss my way up her thighs, then I softly started licking her pussy. I teasing her with my tongue. It tasted so good. It was sweet, with a slight taste of nature from the water. I had licked up most of the water from her pussy, leaving just her natural wet juices soaking, and dripping into my mouth. As I was sucking her clit, my fingers started to explore inside her pussy.

Just then I felt two hands grab my ass from behind. My ass was just above the water line. I briefly turned to see my other friend had finally joined us. She started to caress my thighs, and then I felt a warm wet tongue dancing on my ass. I turned back and continued pleasuring this sweet, delicious pussy that was in front of me. The hands that explored my ass, now reached around me, cupped my breast and softly pinched them. Then she slid one hand down my sun kissed dripping wet skin, to find my awaiting eager pussy. I feel one finger slide deep into my pussy, then two. She starts vigorously moving her hand up and down, all the while still squeezing my breast with the other. Two of us moaned with pleasure.

We all moved up onto the dock. The girl I was eating laid on her back. I climbed over her, sat on her. Putting our pussy together, and started grinding, and rubbing. We laid there, rubbing and kissing each other. The third girl joined us by sitting her pussy on the other girls face. We started kissing each other as she gets her pussy eaten, and I continue grinding. We were like a rubbing, grinding sandwich.

We realized that because she went to put the clothes on the other dock, she didn't have a chance to have as much fun as we did already. So we laid her down on the wooden dock. One of us on each side of her. We start kissing her breasts. Our mouth's teased her erect hard nipples with our tongues. We trailed down her body, giving small kisses as we went. Kissing and licking down her stomach until we found ourselves between her legs. We spread her legs wide enough that we can both get to her sweet little pussy.

We both start to lick and teased the insides of her legs, licking, nibbling towards her wet pussy. I captured her clit with my teeth and ever so gently tugging it while swirling it with my tongue. I stuck my tongue as deep as it could go inside her pussy, flicking it around and vigorously stroking it in and out. Soon another tongue joined in. It was magnificent. The both of us eating and licking her pussy as we kissed each other at the same time.

While we licked her pussy we also reach across and played with each other’s pussies.We all came, as we lay entangled together lying on the slowly rocking dock. We laid there for a few minutes hugging but then realized we still have to swim back to the other dock.

"I think we should head back ladies," I said.

We started down the into the water. I was last to head down the ladder. The ladies stopped me and told me it was my turn to sit down and get my pussy eaten out. I sat there, my naked pussy hanging over the edge of the dock at the top of the ladder. My back arched, head back, boobs perking up.

As I sat there enjoying the hot breath and wet tongue teasing my pussy, I caressed my breasts, kneading them, stroking them, rubbing them. I moistened my fingers and then teased my nipples with my fingertips. My wet pussy got even wetter, as I start to cum. They know I am about to cum, as the one of them suck on my clit the other fingers me faster and faster. I can't take it I fall back on the dock as I squirt all over the one girls face. She licks my juices away and gave me a few seconds to catch my breath before I continued down the ladder into the water with them.

Once in the water, we all began to kiss one another one last time. We were all pretty worn out so we decided to swim to the dock and go back to the trailer. It was really late now, the sun would be coming up in a few hours so we got dressed and headed back.

"See we didn't need men to have fun," one of the girls said to me as we walked back.

The next day when everyone got up, we had breakfast and the other ladies got packed and left for home. All that were remaining was the three of us again. With the activities the night before we were still extremely tired, but not wanting to waste the day or the beautiful weather we decided to go for one last swim. We swam to the dock from last night. We climbed up the ladder, looked at each other and giggled, and once on top, we laid down to relax and soak up the sun. We must have fall asleep because we were woken up a bit later to screaming kids at the beach. I guess that would explain the sunburns.

Published 
Written by vvale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments