Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot For Teacher - Part 1

"Natalie felt her pussy become wet as she stared at her sexy female teacher's huge breasts spilling out from her low cut top"

61
10 Comments 10
13.2k Views 13.2k
940 words 940 words

Natalie Mulheron was an eighteen-year-old hot blonde with big breasts in the last year of high school. Loads of guys wanted to date and fuck her, but she thought they were all immature for her.

It was the second term at school, and Natalie sat in her English class at the front, chatting to her friends, when the classroom door opened and then closed. She glanced up and she held her breath. A goddess had walked into the room. Some of the guys wolf-whistled when they saw their new English teacher.

The new teacher was a woman in her late thirties with long, dark brown hair and had the biggest tits that seemed to burst out from her white low-cut top tucked into her black pencil skirt, and a blue scarf was tied around her neck. She wrote her name on the blackboard.

Miss Lomez.

Natalie felt a strong stirring beginning to happen in between her legs that she never, ever felt before. It felt good. What was it?

Miss Lomez turned back round to the class and then leaned across the desk.

The feeling got stronger in between her legs as she gawped at her new teacher's legs. Natalie swallowed nervously and silently gasped at the shocking realisation that she was physically attracted to another woman. Her pussy grew wetter as the arousal grew stronger.

Oh, shit! Am I gay? she thought to herself.

"Miss Mulheron?" Miss Lomez called out.

"Yes?" Natalie said.

"Could you come up here?"

Natalie stood up and, suddenly, a few of the guys started laughing.

"Oo, Natalie's hot for you, Miss," one of the guys said.

Everyone turned to look at the wet patch left on the chair. She looked back at the chair and felt ashamed.

"Get out of my classroom," Miss Lomez demanded.

The jerk stood up and looked at his friends and then turned to Natalie and the teacher as he walked out.

"Anyone else want to disrupt my class?"

There was silence among the students. After school, Miss Lomez called Natalie into her classroom and locked the door closing the blinds.

"What are you doing?" Natalie asked.

Miss Lomez pulled open her desk drawer and pulled out a ball of string and scissors and stepped up to her. Her pussy began to get wet as she stared down at her teacher's big breasts bursting out from her top. Natalie gulped as she let the teacher tie her wrists together tightly. She gasped as her top was cut in two and her breasts were on display.

The teacher's right hand cupped her student's breast, making her own pussy throb. She went back to her desk and opened her bag and pulled out a life-like dildo and walked back over. Miss Lomez turned it on, and the dildo vibrated loudly. She placed it up underneath Natalie's skirt and pressed it against her pussy.

Natalie gasped as her body twitched with pleasure.

KimSadashi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimSadashi

Miss Lomez stepped out of her skirt and knickers. "Lick me, slut," she demanded. Her tone was sharp.

She crouched down and began licking and tasting the sweet warm juices of her teacher's pussy. Natalie felt her pussy throbbing against her knickers that was getting wetter and wetter. She stepped out of her knickers and gasped when her teacher fondled her pussy with her fingers and went inside her.

"Oh, my, Miss Mulheron, you are certainly one wet little slut, aren't you?" Miss Lomez commented with a mischievous smile. She grabbed hold of her student's tied hands and threw books and pencils off her desk and then pushed Natalie down on top of it. "Do you want me?"

"Maybe we shouldn't do this," Natalie commented. She gasped when she felt her teacher's fingers up her pussy. It felt so good. "Stop, please. Please, don't stop."

"Why stop when your body is saying otherwise?"

She gasped loudly with pleasure. Natalie watched as her teacher climbed on top of her and lowered her body down against hers rubbing the clitoris. She moaned loudly with pleasure as she never experienced such pleasure before.

Miss Lomez rubbed her clitoris harder and faster on top of her sexy student, squeezing her buttocks muscles. She groaned and moaned as the desk thumped beneath them on the floorboards.

"How's this, Miss Mulheron?"

"Yeah, just like that," Natalie replied. "Harder." She found herself wrapping her legs around her teacher's waist and lifting her head up to suck on her teacher's hard and erect nipples.

"I'm coming!" Miss Lomez cried out. Her body moved faster and harder as moaned loudly.

"Me too!" she cried.

The table moved like an earthquake happening beneath them as their lovemaking grew more and more intense.

"Oh, yeah!" Natalie screamed. She gently bit her teacher's shoulder. Her body trembled up and down as she came deeply and hard just as Miss Lomez did as well.

They breathed heavily and held each other whilst looking into one another's eyes.

"Wow," she said.

Miss Lomez grinned and stroked Natalie's long blonde hair. "I knew you would like pussy as soon as I saw you," she replied, seductively. "First time with a woman, huh?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"No sweat, sweet cheeks. Maybe we could do this on a regular basis. I would be risking my job. But having sex with you is well worth the risk."

Natalie felt her pussy throb with excitement at making love with her sexy teacher again. "How about going again right now?"

Miss Lomez laughed. "You read my mind."

They began to make love again, but this time it was much more intense than the first time and they both came quickly.

Published 
Written by Lustpassion84
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments