Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Caning

"The fourth chapter of the Miss Susan series."

41
8 Comments 8
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I was now settling in to my new role of pleasing Miss Susan and was also getting used to Chantelle's winks and comments in the office. I was no longer so concerned about wearing stockings and suspender belt under my shorter skirts, even though the breeze on my bald, knickerless pussy served to remind me of my position. By now I had had my second visit to Miss Christine at the beauty shop; my pierced nipples were progressing well and my pussy had been waxed again.

Miss Susan was studying hard, with first year exams coming up before the summer break, but she was still finding plenty of time to be with me. She had moved some of her things to my apartment and had space in my third bedroom cum office for studying. Our toy collection was growing, with a selection of clamps, weights, paddles, floggers and so on. I had been introduced to the "pleasures" of labia and clit clamping, my nipples not yet being deemed healed enough to be clamped and my arse was, by now, accustomed to both crop and paddles. I could scarcely believe how turned on I was by these activities, something that was clearly shared by Miss Susan! We always ended up cuddling and making out afterwards; I was falling for her in a big way; fortunately for me, it was mutual.

I broached the subject of what she was planning to do over the summer and she informed me that she had an internship lined up with a local firm of solicitors, so I suggested that she move in with me. She grinned at that, saying that it was an excellent idea as she would be able to keep a closer eye on me and, of course, I would now be in a position to do her laundry. Her place in the halls of residence was paid up till the end of term, but she decided to move in more-or-less straightaway, instructing me to be ready to help her move her stuff on the Saturday.

The next day was a Tuesday and time for my monthly appointment with Miss Christine at the beauty shop. Firstly she checked my nipples, saying that they had healed beautifully and that Miss Susan had chosen something other than the barbells I was now wearing for them. These turned out to be thicker rings, which had to be forced through the holes in my nipples and closed with a spiked ball. Might just be a little obvious with no bra! After my waxing, Miss Christine told me that I could use the barbells for the office, but that I was expected to wear the new rings at all other times. I was then sent on my way, acutely aware of the rings in my nipples and wondering if I would ever get used to wearing a mini skirt without knickers.

Miss Susan was busy with her studies till the Friday, when she was coming round to my apartment, prior to our visit to the club. After work, I accompanied Chantelle to the usual Friday afternoon drinks with the girls and stayed for my usual one drink. Shortly after I got home, Miss Susan arrived and, as she now had her own key to the apartment, let herself in. I was, of course, naked, as she expected of me and we kissed passionately as she admired my new nipple jewellery, saying that it was a perfect selection.

By now, I had quite a number of different tops, mini skirts and dresses, which Miss Susan deemed suitable for me, from which she selected a pleated mini and an off-the-shoulder top. She was wearing her leather dress and boots, which naturally got my pulse racing. It didn't take me long to get dressed and I could see that my nipples and their jewellery were quite noticeable; nothing I could do about that! As we left the apartment and went down in the lift, it stopped at the next floor down and a couple got in. They didn't say anything, but I could feel myself blushing as they surveyed us. I guess they'd just have to get used to us.

Making our way, hand in hand to the club, on arrival Miss Susan sent me to the bar for drinks while she found us a table. I'd grown used to being looked over in the club, but my nipples had been covered up to this point to let the piercings heal. Now, with them being much more visible, I got more looks and quite a few compliments. I found Miss Susan sitting with some of the girls from the university gay and lesbian club. As she introduce us, I remembered my manners and addressed them all as Miss, which elicited a few giggles, winks and comments. One of the girls mentioned that they didn't really believe Miss Susan when she asked them to stay away so she could get me. Blushing, I had to admit that I was so pleased that she did get me!

We spent a very pleasant evening chatting and answering the girls' questions. They had all come across the concept of BDSM, but they had plenty of questions about my role in the relationship and about the age difference. To be honest, I still find it hard to explain about the deep feelings of humiliation and submission to someone so much younger, but I did my best. Every time a round of drinks was purchased, I was sent to the bar to do the carrying. After several rounds, the barmaid winked at me saying that I was being worked hard and maybe I'd like a job there! Having had a few, I cheekily retorted that it was hardly my decision to make; probably not a smart choice as, of course, it was reported back to Miss Susan, who told me in no uncertain terms that it was completely unacceptable and that I'd be going over her knee when we got home. This, of course, caused considerable merriment, with Miss Susan being asked if she really meant it.

PenelopeSthone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PenelopeSthone

After we returned to the apartment, I was sent to the bedroom to strip and fetch the leather paddle. Crawling back with the paddle between my teeth, Miss Susan had turned one of the dining chairs and was sitting waiting for me. As she told me to bend over her knee, she remarked that she really had to get a cane as I needed to learn my manners. After a "warm-up" with her hand, she really used the paddle to good effect, leaving me sobbing with a very red and sore arse, wondering what on earth the cane would be like! Repairing to the bedroom we kissed and cuddled before I used my mouth and tongue to bring her to orgasm, after which she had me stand in front of her and masturbate, forcing me to edge until she gave me permission to cum.

With it being Saturday, it was time to move Miss Susan's belongings from the hall of residence to what I now thought of as our apartment. Needless to say, she wasn't going to make it easy enough for me, choosing a mini skirt and T shirt for me to wear, although, to be fair, it was hardly the shortest skirt in my collection! All the same, it elicited some curious looks when we arrived, even more so when it became fairly obvious that Miss Susan's part in the removal was to supervise me. I must have been getting used to this as I didn't even worry about it. Of course, once everything was in my car, she stood by the passenger door and waited for me to open and close it for her.

Needless to say, the reverse procedure happened at my apartment; Miss Susan waited for me to open the car door for her and then supervised as I moved her belongings into my, or I suppose more accurately, her bedroom. With everything inside, she told me to take a shower and dress in what she would leave on the bed for me; I was rather hot after moving her things! After my shower, I discovered that I was to wear a very short floaty skirt and another T shirt and that we were going shopping as she needed one or two things.

As we were exiting the building, I felt my skirt start to blow up at the front and automatically grabbed it to hold it down. "Joanna! What have you been told?" A rhetorical question from Miss Susan, but I answered anyway. "Not to hold my skirt down, Miss." She nodded, saying that I would be punished for disobedience. I suppose that was only fair; I should have known better. I might have guessed where we were going as we arrived at a sex shop. The lady behind the counter asked if she could help and Miss Susan said that she needed a cane; my heart sank. Pointedly ignoring me, she asked Miss Susan how much experience she had with a cane. On hearing that, she suggested a particular one, saying that she would show her how to use it and that she should practice with a pillow first, so as not to cause damage to me.

In the back room, she showed Miss Susan and watched as she practised with a pillow. She praised Miss Susan, saying she appeared to be a natural and then shocked me by asking her if she wanted to cane me while she supervised. Miss Susan smiled, saying that I was due a caning for disobedience. I was bent over the back of a chair and instructed to hold the front legs and spread my own apart. I felt the back of my skirt being lifted up, knowing that I was fully exposed and I could sense that my labia must be puffy and damp. Miss Susan was shown where to stand and I could hear the instructions as I waited.

The next thing, I heard a swish and then a crack as the pain exploded across my arse cheeks. I shrieked as I felt tears prickle my eyes, somehow managing to hold onto the chair legs. The lady, I still didn't know her name, praised Susan and told her that I should have counted the stroke and thanked her and that she should start over. Oh no, how was I going to manage this? I was more prepared this time as I heard the swish and the crack as the cane bit into my buttocks and I gasped out "one thank you, Miss." After six, in fact seven, I felt Miss Susan caressing my buttocks, feeling the lines she had made. By this time I was sobbing and I heard her tell me that I needed to behave in future or I could expect the same again.

Published 
Written by mature_joanna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments