Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Training Begins

"Miss Susan and I get to know each other better."

51
5 Comments 5
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

""The Beginning" should be read first."

My mind was in a whirl after Miss Susan left; what had I let myself in for? I realised that I really knew nothing about her and that she looked really young. I assured myself that she had to be at least eighteen to have been in the club, but should a woman of forty-five be in a relationship with someone that young? Thinking about it, I realised that she absolutely did excite me and that I craved her attention. I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening in a state of turmoil and sexual frustration; I was so turned on, yet I didn't dare do anything about it. Needless to say, I didn't sleep well and rose early to shower and get ready for Miss Susan's arrival.

Shortly after ten o'clock, the bell sounded and I composed myself and answered the entryphone. Sure enough, it was Miss Susan. I buzzed her in and, as I had been instructed, knelt naked on the floor facing the door, with my eyes down. The door opened and I remained in position, an itch starting between my legs as she walked around me, slapping my arse a couple of times.

She stood in front of me, saying, "Kiss my feet."

Bending low, I obediently kissed them.

"Good girl Joanna, you can stand now."

As I stood, I could see that she was once again in jeans and T-shirt. Putting her arms around me, she kissed me deeply, telling me that I should not be afraid to hold her as well. Relaxing slightly, my arms went around her, one of my hands cupping a buttock. As we kissed, I felt her hand pushing through my pubic hair and finding my wet slit. Giggling, she slapped my arse, again, calling me a naughty girl for being so wet.

"It's nearly time for your appointment, pet. Follow me," she said, as she went into my bedroom. Opening the wardrobe, she selected the mini skirt and crop top she wanted me to wear, together with a pair of four-inch stiletto sandals. It didn't exactly take me long to get dressed, swallowing hard as I saw myself in the mirror, the skirt at the top of my thighs and my nipples visible under the top. Smiling, she told me I looked perfect.

As we exited the apartment, it occurred to me that, if I was going to be going out dressed like this, the neighbours might wonder what was going on. I mentally shrugged it off, seeing as I didn't yet know any of them anyway.

Holding hands, we walked the fifteen minutes to the beauty shop. I could feel my skirt flipping up at the back as we walked and I sincerely hoped my arse wasn't on display to the world. As we were walking, she told me that Christine would be doing my treatment and that I must be polite and address her as Miss Christine. I nodded my agreement and assumed that, if and when she introduced me to more of her friends, I would also be addressing them as "Miss" and resolved to do that without prompting.

I was quite surprised to find that the shop was closed when we arrived, but Miss Susan told me that it was a private appointment, ominously adding, "This time anyway."

She rang the bell and the door was answered by a lady who was probably in her twenties.

"Joanna, this is Christine," she said and I greeted her with, "Good morning, Miss Christine."

Miss Christine looked at Miss Susan and asked her if she wanted to wait for me, saying it would take about an hour if she wanted to do something else. Miss Susan smiled, saying she was sure Miss Christine could handle me and said she'd be back in an hour.

Miss Christine told me to follow her and led me through to a room with what looked like a massage table. She told me to strip and lie on my back on the table, tutting when she saw my pubic hair.

"Let me see your armpits." she said and I obediently raised my arms. Taking an electric trimmer, she trimmed the hair under my arms and on my pubic area. She then set about waxing them and my legs, which have next to no hair on them. Starting with my armpits, she ripped the wax off in strips, the first one causing me to squeal in surprise. My legs were next and then she addressed my pubic area, ripping it off in strips until I was bare; that caused my eyes to water! She took a pair of tweezers and examined me closely, pulling out a few stray hairs that hadn't come away with the wax. I was then treated to an application of aloe vera lotion to ease the pain.

Telling me to get up and follow her, I swung my legs off the table and stood, seeing myself in the mirror; something I hadn't seen in more than thirty years, a bare pudenda. Following her, she took me to another room where I had to sit. I watched as she selected two barbells and a piercing kit. Telling me that it might hurt, she wiped my nipple with what I assumed was alcohol and then clamped it. This was followed by the needle pushing through, followed by the barbell. That really caused my eyes to water. The process was repeated with the other nipple. She advised me that it could take six weeks or more for it to heal and gave me documentation on caring for them. I was to follow that regime closely to prevent infection. She taped a piece of gauze over each nipple to protect them.

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

I then had to dress, which really doesn't take long, with only a mini skirt and crop top to put on! Miss Christine asked me what days I would be available during her normal hours and we agreed on Tuesday evenings. She filled out an appointment card for me, with the first three appointments at four-week intervals, explaining that she would also be able to check on my nipple piercings.

By this time, Miss Susan had returned, telling me to lift the hem of my skirt to show her. With a wide smile, she said that it now looked much better! We walked back to my apartment, me feeling the sting of both the waxing and the nipple piercing. Once inside, she had me strip naked; this was now the way I was to be inside. Giggling, she ran her hand over my bare mound, asking me how it felt, to which I replied that it was strange, still painful and, actually, rather exciting. While we were chatting, I asked her about the ladies she had been at the club with, the first couple of times I saw her.

"Oh, I asked them not to come those evenings, as I wanted to entrap you. We are all members of the university gay and lesbian club and you'll meet them soon enough."

"University?" I gasped, "How old are you?"

She looked at me coldly, saying "I'm nineteen, coming towards the end of my first year of law and how dare you speak to me like that? "

Of course, I apologised most profusely, but it was no good.

Oh dear, what had I done? She pointed at one of my dining chairs, telling me to put it in the middle of the floor. Shaking, I did as I was told. Putting her bag beside the chair, she sat and told me to bend over her knee. Doing as I was told, over I went, feet on the floor on one side, hands on the other. I felt the back of my skirt lifted up off my bottom and then the sting, as her hand came down hard on my buttock. She was obviously very upset, as the spanks came harder and faster. Pausing, she reached down to her bag. She had picked up a wooden hairbrush and, I'm afraid to say, I actually screamed out with the first blow from that. By the time she finished, I was sobbing and the tears were streaming down my cheeks.

When my correction was over, I sat in her lap and we cuddled. Her hand ran over my now bare mound and her fingers slid so easily inside me.

"Oh my, Joanna, you are such a slut! You are soaked down there! You actually enjoyed your punishment, didn't you? "

I could hardly deny it, as my hips were moving involuntarily, pushing to meet her fingers. Starting to breathe very heavily, beginning to pant... "Ooh please Miss, please may I have permission to cum?"

She dug her nails hard into my clit - "Cum for me now, slut! "

I'm sure I had never had such an intense orgasm and I just thanked her profusely.

We repaired to the sofa and sat together, just holding each other and softly kissing.

"Now that you know about me, what do you do for a living? You obviously have a good job, to have an apartment like this! " She burst out laughing when I told her I was a partner in a corporate law firm, saying that, as she was a law student, she had a way to go to reach that status!

I opened a bottle of wine and we spent the rest of the afternoon just drinking wine, cuddling and talking - learning about each other. When it came time for her to leave, we went to the bedroom and she picked out my clothes for the morning, saying that I really needed shorter skirts for my suits. I did notice her looking closely at the skirts and wondered why - I would find out soon enough! The lacy bra and suspender belt she picked were a far cry from my normal office wear! She also had me put every single pair of knickers in the bin; I would never need those again. Before she left, we, or at least she, agreed where we would meet after I finished work the following day.

Published 
Written by mature_joanna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments