Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paula and Tina - Shaving

"Just another trip down memory lane and bitter sweet memories."

28
11 Comments 11
45.6k Views 45.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
Pubic hair, I’m not sure why we really have pubic hair. Why do we? I vaguely remember the little twisted dark growths of beginning puberty. A few strands around my otherwise naked little puss that soon sprouted into little tufts. Two little patches of thin hair that I played with as my experience with masturbation grew and matured. Then suddenly, FUMPT, a full patch of hair.

“Shave it?” Tina asked.

“Yeah, I don’t like it.” I said.

“You are crazy, it’s going to grow back all funny.”

“No it’s not! ...Is it?” I asked.

“Yeah…well I don’t know… but you are weird.”

“And you are just now figuring that out?” I asked.

“Has the hot couple been out again?” Tina asked changing the subject. She stood at the window and looked down the hill to the hot couple’s house. We called them “ the hot couple ” because, unlike most the people living around me, they were young, fairly well off, and attractive. We didn’t see much of the hot guy. He seemed to leave early every morning and show up outside on random evenings. Hot chick, on the other hand, was often around and either out in the yard or lying by the pool. My bedroom window had a nice view of their property through the trees. However a wall obscured the view of their pool where they spent most of their time.

“Yeah, you missed her giving him a blow job!”

“God Paula!”

I giggled and watched her face turn red. It was so easy to embarrass Tina and so easy to get her started.

“Did she really?” Tina asked.

“Yep, right there on the side of the pool.” I said and moved my hand up and down in front of my mouth like I was sucking dick.

“NO WAY! Well they aren’t out there now.” Tina said.

Tina stood on her tippy-toes and tried to see over the wall around the pool. Her cute little tight cheerleader butt tightened and released as she leaned against the window. I could see the lines of her panties pressed into her tight shorts. My eyes lingered and then trailed down her lean athletic legs. Years of sports and cheerleading had sculpted Tina’s legs. I found them impossibly inviting.

“So will you help me?” I asked.

“What?”

“Shave.”

“Eww, no way!” Tina scrunched up her cute nose in such a delightful little way. Her eyes flicked down to my crotch and back up.

“What do you mean Eww?” I asked.

Tina didn’t answer but fumbled with my CD collection. She was really nervous. I knew she considered what we had done “wrong” and didn’t think we should do it again. She had told me she was no “lesbo” and I had agreed that it was just something we just did. No big deal. Only to me it was more than a big deal. I worshiped every inch of her tanned soft skin. I memorized and cherished the way she poked out her hip when she stood waiting for something. I loved the way she giggled at inappropriate moments when she was nervous. But most of all I loved that I could push her into dirty thoughts so easily. I knew that something was going to happen already.

“Come on.”

“No!”

“Oh come on, at least just talk to me while I do it.”

I didn’t wait for her to protest again, I knew by her shy little glances at me that she would follow me into the bathroom. After she walked in I closed the door. I didn’t expect my Mom to come home, in fact I knew she wouldn’t, but closing the door would make it just her and I. I knew that with the door closed Tina would relax a little more. Just the two of us, closed off from the world the way I would have wished it could always be. God if that moment could have just lasted forever.

“You are totally going to do this aren’t you?” She asked.

“Yep.”

“God, you are crazy!”

I pulled my little top over my head and threw it down on the floor. There wasn’t a bra under my top. I never wore one at home and didn’t need to. I had no boobs. All my bras came padded. Gel inserts were my friend. Yet what little tiny bit of breast I had Tina locked eyes with. I found her interest intensely erotic. I stripped off my bottoms and jerked down my undies. Stepping out of my undies I tried to decide where I was going to sit for the nuding of my pussy.

“I, like, don’t think you have enough hair there to shave.” Tina commented.

“Are you kidding me? It’s like a forest!” I said.

“Whatever.” Tina said. She giggled her nervous giggle.

“Just trim.”

“What?” I asked.

“Just, like, trim it! Why are you shaving?”

“I don’t know, I just don’t like it.”

“I trim, you should just trim.”

“I’m going to sit on the edge of the tub. Can you hand me the gel?”

Tina stepped closer but I could see she was trembling. Her entire body shivered with the anticipation of something happening between us. She handed me the gel and I squirted some into my hand. I opened my legs wide and lathered all around my pussy. Tina didn’t speak. The look on her face would have made someone think I was getting ready to do heart surgery instead of take a razor to my kitty.

“God! Sit down before you have a heart attack.”

Tina sat down in front of me. I turned on the water and ran the razor under it. I pulled the pink little plastic razor across the top most hair and it pulled at them as some shaved away.

“Oh well, no turning back now!” I said.

Tina watched intently. Her hands were at her mouth and she was biting her fingers. Her sweet brown eyes watched my pussy and didn’t move. I felt more naked than ever with the way she was looking at me. It really made me horny. A few more strokes of the razor and I had shaved most of the hairs above my little slit, now I opened my legs as wide as I could and thrust my hips forward to expose my labia and the hairs around them. I carefully pulled the razor up the sides while my fingers held the lips of my pussy away from the blades.

“Does it hurt?” Tina asked.

“No, actually it’s really cool. It’s kinda nice!” I said.

“Really?”

“Yeah, I’m serious. It feels good.”

“Ok.” Tina said. There was decision in her voice. She wasn’t just agreeing, she had decided something. I thought I knew what but I asked anyway, “Ok, what?”

“You can shave me.”

“What?” I asked.

“I’ll do it but YOU gotta shave me. I’m too chicken to do it myself.”

“Ok, let me finish.” I said.

Carefully I finished removing the last traces of hair. It was now my turn to tremble but with excitement at the idea of touching and shaving Tina’s little pussy. I cleaned off my now hairless pussy with warm water from a cup and while it felt good, it also burned. My first shaving experience was like most people’s, completely wrong.

“Ok strip.” I said.

Tina pulled her top over her head and threw her shirt down on the bathroom floor beside mine. Her yellow bra held her perfect little breasts tight together to give them more cleavage. Her tightly pressed nipples were clearly visible through the laced fabric. I resisted the urge to reach between my legs, Tina turned me on so much! She reached around and shrugged her way out of her bra. It fell to the floor with our tops. Her tight little teenage breasts wiggled only slightly as she leaned back while hooking her thumbs under her shorts. Her cute little butt lifted off the floor and her shorts and undies slipped down her smooth legs. The two of us were now naked in the bathroom.

antonella_2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonella_2

My heart pounded.

“Ok, how do you want me?” She asked.

“Ha!” I raised my eyebrow.

“God! You are such a lesbo!”

“Just get your stupid ass up here and spread ‘em!” I said.

I knelt down in the tub while she sat on the edge with her legs to either side of me. I first noticed her scent. The smell of her filled my nostrils and excited every fiber of my being. She was excited and had been for some time. Creamy white juices almost hidden in the folds of her tight little pink lips gave it away. I was positive she didn’t know that it was so visible but yet the creamy white signs of her excitement threatened to drip down at any moment. I filled my palm with gel and rubbed my hands together to lather up. She had very little hair left. She hadn’t lied when she said she trimmed. The dark little curls of her pubic hair were focused mainly above her hood and what little bit of hair she had on the sides was thin and clipped tight. I pressed my hand against her skin and lathered her hairs above and around her slit. Her pussy lips held tight together despite my efforts to push her legs open as wide as possible. She was so tight.

“Ready?” I asked.

My breaths were quick and my voice came out as little more than a whisper.

“Yeah.” She said.

Her chest tilted forward making her tight round breasts more pronounced. I found the urge to run my hands over her entire body nearly impossible to resist. Instead I leaned in close so that could smell and nearly touch her pussy with my lips. I pulled the razor across her skin and removed the hairs quickly. A perfectly clean line of skin lay exposed. I rinsed the razor and did the other side. I repeated this until the only little hairs left where those around her tight little pink lips. I touched the delicate little folds of her cunt and Tina moaned slightly. I pushed them to the side and quickly removed the hairs to the right. With a quick rinse, I repeated this as I moved my fingers up and down her slit, intent on slipping into her pussy. The final hairs gone and her pussy clean, smooth and completely hairless, I let my fingers open her soft little cunt. Tina didn’t close her legs as I filled a cup and ran water down across her pussy. My fingers however didn’t leave her tender pink lips. I pushed one finger inside her and teased her clit. Her legs trembled. I couldn’t resist any longer. My mouth closed over Tina’s shaved kitten. The puckered warm freshly shaved skin tasted and felt soft. My tongue opened her kitty wider and the first taste of creamy Tina pussy coated my tongue. She tasted every bit as sweet and lovely as I remembered. Tina sighed as my tongue dipped down deep inside her pussy. My hand found my own little swollen clit and I dipped a finger inside. I played with my dripping wet hole as I licked and sucked at Tina’s.

“No…Paula….ohhh…no.” Tina was trying to make us stop but her hips betrayed her pleasure. She thrust them forward even as she protested.

“Tina, I won’t tell anyone.” I promised.

“But…” Tina looked at me with her big brown eyes and I knew what she wanted.

“I promise. I swear to God I will never tell anyone. You aren’t a lesbo, I swear. It just feels good right?”

Tina shook her head in agreement and her little round breasts jiggled slightly. God I loved that.

“I swear.” I said once more.

Tina reached around the back of my head and pulled me into her. I covered her pussy with my mouth. She didn’t remove her hand but kept it hooked on my head while I ate her smooth little creamy pussy. She may have cum. It was hard to tell with Tina. She moaned a little, she pressed into me, and her body trembled constantly. I think she came. I came. I shook with orgasm. I fucking moaned and bucked my hips in the air. I damn near lost a vertebra rocking back and forth with orgasm! Tina slipped down into the tub with me and wrapped her arms around me. Something odd was happening. Something I hadn’t really expected. She was crying!

“Baby! Baby, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“Paula…Oh god Paula, I’m so confused.”

I felt my own tears sting as they filled my eyes. I pulled her to me and we hugged each other. Arms and legs wrapped around each other so that we could pull our bodies as close as they would get.

“I am too.” I said.

“You swear you’ll never tell anyone?” She asked.

“I swear.”

Tina pulled away so that she could look at me. I looked into her tear filled brown eyes and blinked away my own tears.

“I’m not a lesbian.” She said.

“I know.” I said.

“Are you?” She asked.

“No. No, it’s…you know, like it just feels good.” I said.

“So you aren’t like…you know.” She asked.

“What?”

“You know, you aren’t like going to be all weird and think like I’m your girlfriend or something weird like that?”

“God no!”

I said the words but inside I felt something screaming. What was I saying?! Of course I wanted her to be my girlfriend! I had been in love with her since forever! I wanted nothing more than to hold her hand and tell her how much I loved her. But instead I just said, “Tina, we are just friends.”

“Yeah, and it just feels good right? It’s like ok? Right?”

“Yeah. Totally.”

“Ok.”

Then she surprised me and kissed me. It was the second time she had shocked me with a kiss. Her soft and delicate lips covered mine and our tongues explored each other’s. We lay in the cold tub with our legs locked around each other. We fondled each other’s pussies while we held tight. She fingered me and I pushed my fingers inside her. In that moment we both gave into the passion we felt for each other. Tina didn’t want anyone to think that the super star cheerleader and volleyball champion was a dyke. I had given her my word that I would never say she was one. Somehow that made what we were doing alright. Somehow it made it safe to push fingers into each other and make each other cum. When Tina was finished I pulled my fingers to my mouth. They were thick with her white cream and I popped them in my mouth to taste it. Tina watched. I think she was always fascinated by my perversions and desires. I would have spent the rest of the day with my mouth cleaning her tight little pussy if she had allowed me to. Instead she said, “Can you do your Mom thing so I can sleep over?”

“You wanna sleep over?”

“Yeah, is that cool?”

“Fuck yeah!” I said.

“So can you?”

In my expert southern drawl and smoky voice I matched my mother’s bitchy tone exactly and said, “Yeah, I’m gonna take the girls out for pizza and then we’ll have Tina over for the night if that’s alright with you?”

We both giggled and I kissed her quickly on the lips. The moment was over, Tina was already getting up. Tina and I got out of the tub and ran into my room. We made no effort to put our clothes back on. It was hot and the house was ours and plus it was ok, we weren’t lesbos. Tina jumped into my bed and lay across my pillows while she waited for me to lie to her mother.

I sat in my fold-up chair and dialed her mom. I lied. I lied to her mother. I lied to Tina. I lied to myself. I don’t know how things would have been different if I had just told Tina the truth? Would she have loved me? Would she have never spoken to me again? It’s those kinda questions that will drive you crazy.

Sitting here and remembering this it makes me wonder, Tina just wanted her normal little teenage prom queen life. I just wanted her to love me. Could we have made it work?

Whatever could have been, what started that day was a sexcapade that defined my life and started me down a path that has ultimately led me to here. I will write more about Tina and our teenage years, but forgive me for a moment while I cry and say, “Tina, wherever you are, I will always love you. Forever.”

Published 
Written by fetishdoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments