Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bakery

"Ursula works with her father and brings in her friend. They become lovers."

7
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Heinrich Rottermann’s great-grandfather started the bakery.  Of his three sons, his first son Heinrich II was very interested in the bakery.  Heinrich II’s wife blessed him with two sons.  His eldest, Heinrich III, loved the bakery.  Heinrich III’s wife blessed him with two daughters. No sons, Oh Oh.

Heinrich, Henry, was very proud of his daughters.  The eldest, Annalise, wanted to go to college, but Ursula virtually lived at the bakery.  Her mother, Leana, had several conversations with Ursula and the college, but could not change her mind.

“Momma,” Ursula begged, “when I finish high school, please let me work with Pappa in his bakery.  I love it so much.  Please, Momma.”

When Henry came into the living room, he heard the end of their conversation.  He was so proud of Ursula but did not want to take the side of his bride.  When he entered the room, they looked at him.  Neither of them had an idea how Henry would react to Ursula’s dream.

“Leana, you have given me two wonderful daughters.  I am very proud of them, and of you.  You have given them excellent advice as they have grown up.  We must remember when Ursula graduates, she will be eighteen, the legal age.”

They looked at Henry for a moment.  Ursula was smiling, and Leana looked a bit sad.

“But Henry, you have worked so hard these many years.  Do we want that for our Ursula?”

“Momma,” Henry said with a smile, “what does Ursula want?  Should we not encourage her as we did our Annalise?”

Those conversations were sixteen years ago.  Ursula has been at her father’s side since the day after her high school graduation.  During that time, Leana passed away, and Henry never completely recovered from the loss.  Ursula had to take on more responsibilities in the bakery.

Ursula had met another young girl, Deena. They met through a mutual friend and hit it off immediately.  One wonderful common denominator is Deena loved to bake.  After a few months of getting to know each other, Ursula asked Deena if she would like to work with her and Henry.  She knew her father’s health was failing.

When Ursula brought Deena to meet her father, she wasn’t sure how he would take having an outsider in Rottermann’s Bakery.  This could only have a happy ending or be a disaster.

“Pappa, this is my friend Deena.  She loves to bake, and I would like her to work with us.  Deena is a very good person, pleasant and respectful.  What do you say, Pappa?”

Henry struck his “father” pose as he looked at the two girls.  He looked very contemplative.

“Miss Deena,” Henry finally spoke, “do you use butter or margarine for a cake?”

“With all due respect, Mr. Rottermann, I would never use margarine for a cake.  It would tend to be a tad greasy.”

Henry returned to his “father” pose for a few seconds, then he smiled at the two girls.

“I have two daughters who are bakers.” Then he kissed them on their foreheads.

Everything was going quite well, and after three months, Henry would leave the bakery a little earlier.  The girls would close the shop at three in the afternoon and start the cleanup.  They worked so well together. 

The bakery was closed on Mondays.  The girls took extra care with the cleaning after the shop closed on Sunday.  The health inspector was nice, but they knew he was tough on cleanliness.  Everything got extra scrubbing on Sunday.

During their scrubbing, Deena set a bucket of water down a little too hard.  It splashed up and soaked her tee shirt.  Ursula watched the whole thing and was laughing, as was Deena.  But then they looked at each other.  Something inside the girls stirred. 

Ursula walked over to Deena and stood in front of her for a moment.  They looked into each other’s eyes.  Deena, without thinking, wet her lips.  It was then Ursula put her arms around Deena and softly kissed her. When their lips parted, they looked at each other knowing this was the beginning of a relationship.

They went to the back of the shop where bags of flour and sugar are stored.  They undressed and the passionate kissing began.  Ursula began exploring Deena’s firm breasts.  Her fondling and kissing of Deena’s breasts made Deena wet. Ursula was holding Deena by her firm butt cheeks.

Now it was Deena’s turn to explore Ursula.  Deena licked Ursula’s hard nipples and sucked and fondled her.  She was holding Ursula by her butt cheeks.  Both were panting and wanting more.  The kissing and touching were the beginning of a need to climax.

Ursula gently had Deena sit on a sack of flour and knelt in front of her.  Instinctively, Deena spread her legs giving Ursula full access to her wanting pussy.  Ursula gently began licking Deena’s vaginal lips.  Slowly and softly, she slid her tongue up and down and then insert her tongue into Deena’s pussy.

Deena’s passion was building.  Her moans of approval were longer and her panting between them was becoming more rapid.  Ursula was squeezing Deena’s breasts and rubbing her nipples.  The fuse was getting closer to Deena’s dynamite. 

When Ursula sucked Deena’s clit, Deena’s orgasm started and increased with each flick of Ursula’s tongue on her clit.  Deena was humping up to meet with Ursula’s licking and sucking.  She was holding Ursula’s head against her pussy.  Deena’s climax continued.  Finally, she had to push Ursula away. 

“I’m sorry,” Deena panted, “I can’t cum anymore.  I can hardly catch my breath.  You made me feel so good.  I want to make love to you.”

Deena slid onto the floor while Ursula was climbing onto the sack of flour.  While she was still on all fours, Deena began licking Ursula’s pussy.  Ursula was so aroused by her loving Deena, when Deena surprised her by licking her in that position, Ursula involuntarily pushed back against Deena’s tongue.  That slid Deena’s tongue into Ursula’s waiting pussy. 

Ursula dropped onto her elbows but kept her butt sticking up.  Deena continued to lick and suck Ursula’s pussy lips and Ursula groaned for more in no time.  Deena reached for Ursula’s breasts and pulled on Ursula’s hard nipples.  Ursula let out a yelp and a low groan.  She was getting hotter by the minute from Deena’s vigorous caresses.

Deena sucked Ursula’s clit into her mouth and flipped her tongue over it.  Deena had Ursula’s clit captive and continued to flick it while she squeezed Ursula’s breasts.  Ursula was groaning and panting.  She was pushing her pussy against Deena’s demanding tongue.  Ursula’s climax exploded, soaking Deena’s tongue and mouth.  Ursula’s climax continued, and Deena continued sucking her clit.  Ursula fell forward onto the sack of flour.

“Deena, please, no more,” Ursula begged.  “I can hardly breathe.  I’m so sensitive down there now.  You have taken me to an emotional high I have never had.”  It was so good.”

After they had rested, they went back to cleaning the bakery.  Neither of them expected the love they gave each other.  They did realize, for now, this part of their lives would have to be a secret from the outside world.  They wanted to be together.

Deena went home and decided she had to talk to her parents.  They knew she loved baking; she had been baking for them since she was nine years old.  Deena hoped that her love for baking would be enough for her parents to agree that she could work at the bakery and not attend college.

Her parents didn’t push college but said she could go if wanted.  Deena was sure her working at the bakery would be agreeable to her parents.  Moving in with Ursula was another matter.  Mr. and Mrs. Stanton were protective of their daughter.

Monday when her dad got home from work, Deena was sitting at the kitchen table with her mom.  This wasn’t unusual, Deena and her mom usually talked on Mondays.  As usual, when her dad came home, he would kiss her and her mom and then take a shower.  His next stop was the fridge for a cold beer.  Today was no different.

Her dad joined them at the table, and Deena began her sales pitch.  It went much smoother than she had anticipated.  They had bought pastries from the bakery and knew Henry and Ursula.  Another selling point was Deena would be close to home.  Deena called Ursula.  Now the girls could be closer together.

Autumn and the holidays were approaching rapidly.  Living two blocks from the bakery would turn out to be a blessing.  After Halloween, the girls would be at the bakery by three in the morning.  Henry arrived around six when the bakery opened.  The girls had time to get in a little kissing and hugging until then.

Thanksgiving turned into a cold day.  The bakery was going at full throttle.  Some people still brought their turkey to the bakery.  Deena had never seen a twenty-four-pound tom turkey.  When it was brought in Deena couldn’t stop staring at it.  Henry’s health was failing more and more.  Ursula was scared.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

With St. Valentine’s day three weeks away, Henry went home to be with Leana.  People were shocked to see the black banner stretched across the front of the bakery.  The biggest shock was that the bakery was closed.  Deena tried to console Ursula, but it was impossible.  When Annalise came home from college, she was devastated.

Montgomery Funeral Home had taken care of the arrangements for Leana, so they were asked to care for Henry.  Montgomery did a magnificent job.  There was plenty of room for visitors.  They even had coffee and soda on hand.  Every time Ursula looked at her father, she would collapse.  Deena was right there for both girls.  She couldn’t stop crying either.  She grew to love her adopted dad.

Ursula’s Pappa was Home with Momma, it was time to get to work.  Now, it was up to Ursula to make a profit for the business.  First on her list was to thank the funeral home.  Deena was right by her side.  Then they went to thank the hospital for doing everything possible to keep Pappa here.

Finally, she and Deena went to Claudia’s Cards and Candles.  Claudia had donated the floral blanket for the casket.  For some reason, this was going to be Ursula’s hardest visit.  Every time she passed the flower shop, it would remind her of her Pappa.

When they walked into the flower shop, Claudia and Paul were there to greet them.

Claudia hugged both girls and expressed the sorrow she and Paul experienced at Henry’s passing.  When the floral blanket was brought up, Ursula and Deena could not have been more appreciative.  They told Claudia it was the most beautiful blanket they had ever seen.  

When Ursula started to thank them for their donation, she broke down again.  Deena held her while Ursula buried her swollen eyes and cheeks on Deena’s shoulder. Paul went to the back and brought out some coffee for them, and chairs to sit down. 

“Ursula,” Claudia said, “your father would come in here and buy flowers for your mom.  When I would go to the shop, he would always tease me.  He said the extra donut that made up the baker’s dozen was not from yesterday.

There were many Tuesdays when Dave brought my delivery, and we had our coffee break, if you will, with Rottermann’s baked goods.  If there is anything Paul and I can do for you, Annalise, or your family, remember, we are as close as your phone.”

Deena said, “You have been so kind.  Bless both of you.”

The girls started to walk out of the shop when Ursula turned to Claudia and Paul, “If you ever need donuts on a Tuesday, I will deliver them, personally.”  The girls left.

Ursula and Deena walked into a quiet bakery.  There was no aroma of donuts, no sticky spots on the floor from an overfilled custard puff.  Just silence.  Ursula went over to the photo of her father, grandfather, and great-grandfather.  Her father was quite young in the picture.  She reached out and touched it.  Deena walked up behind her and hugged her.  Ursula rested her head on Deena’s shoulder.

“Baby,” Deena said, “we will make your family proud.  Let’s go home.  You have had a rough day.  You should get some rest.  You haven’t rested since your father was taken to the hospital.  Come on, let’s lay down.”

The following morning at three, the key was turned in the lock of Rottermann’s Bakery, and the lights were turned on.  Ursula and Deena looked at each other with a look of pure determination.  They looked at the old, withered sign on the door that stated they opened at six.  Deena took Ursula by the shoulders and gave her a hard kiss. It was all up to them now.

Their first day was a typical day.  Even though it was cold the regulars came for their breakfast or mid-morning snack, whatever.  They were pleased with the results.  Time to clean up and head home.  It was their home now.

Deena poured them a shot of scotch against the cold walk home.  Ursula drank it down and asked for another.  They nuked a pizza and popped a beer.  The reality was beating at the front door, but neither of the girls wanted to open the door. 

“Deena?  Shower with me.  I want to feel you close to me tonight.”

“Sure, Ursula.  And I always will be close to you.”

Deena wasn’t sure where Ursula was going to go with the evening.  She was going to let her take the lead.  They went into the bedroom, and they got undressed.  Ursula looked forlorn.  Deena waited for her next move.  Ursula turned on the shower.  When she regulated the water to her liking she got in, and Deena followed.

“Please wash me.  I’m not trying to insult you, but please wash me.  Only you can make this hurt go away.”

Deena took the washcloth and soaped it full of bubbles.  She gently reached for Ursula’s right arm, soaped it, then her left.  Deena rinsed her.  She had Ursula turn around.  Deena used the washcloth to soap Ursula’s back and butt.  She turned Ursula around again and rinsed her back and butt.

Deena then soaped Ursula’s breasts and stomach.  Deena took the washcloth and gently rinsed the soap from Ursula’s breasts and body.  When she finished, Ursula turned around and pushed her butt against Deena.  Instead of washing her legs, Deena concentrated on Ursula’s “V”. 

Deena hugged Ursula from behind.  She fondled her breasts and rubbed her stomach.  Ursula was beginning to moan.  A quiet soft moan.  Deena continued to fondle Ursula’s breast and used her other hand on Ursula’s pubic mound. 

Softly but firmly, Deena massaged Ursula’s breast.  She slid her other hand between Ursula’s legs.  Ursula spread them just enough to allow Deena to feel her pussy.  Deena started rubbing Ursula’s pussy lips and her clit.  The moaning increased as did the panting. 

When Deena had two fingers close to Ursula’s opening, Ursula pushed Deena’s fingers into her and followed with her fingers.  Ursula was rocking back and forth on their fingers.  She was moaning and panting harder and harder.  Ursula was using her and Deena’s fingers as her sex toy.  Harder and harder she would thrust the four fingers in and out of her.

Deena squeezed and pulled on Ursula’s breast and twisted her nipple as much as she could.  Ursula continued the rapid fingering of her pussy.  Deena started slamming her torso into Ursula’s butt.  Deena was using her body to arouse Ursula and have her climax, and it was working.

“Pump me harder, Deena, pump me harder.”

With every contact of their bodies, Deena would shove their fingers deeper and deeper into Ursula’s pussy.  Time and time again, their bodies clashed and with each contact, Deena shoved their fingers into Ursula.

 Finally, Deena heard Ursula take a deep breath, she held it for probably fifteen seconds.  When she let the air blast from her lungs, Ursula started sobbing uncontrollably.  Deena turned Ursula around and hugged her as tight as she could.  Ursula’s tears streamed down Deena’s shoulder and her breast.  Ursula was holding Deena as though if she let go, she would die.

After several minutes, Deena turned off the water and got Ursula out of the shower.  She dried Ursula and combed her hair.  She took Ursula to bed and covered her.  Ursula looked up with a pleading expression.

“Sweetheart, I’m not going anywhere.  I am coming to bed with you right now.”

Ursula closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

At one-thirty the next morning, Ursula walked into the kitchen.  Deena was sipping on her first cup of courage.  She smiled lovingly at Ursula.

“I kept the sausages warm, would you like an egg?  And don’t say you don’t want anything.  Ursula, you have to eat.”

“Deena, I – I, I mean.”

“Ursula, I love you too.”

Deena got up and hugged Ursula.  Ursula looked at Deena and kissed her.

“Deena, I crashed last night. Everything just came crashing down.  I’ve always depended on Pappa with the bakery.  I’m scared.”

“Ursula Leana Rottermann, you have a tradition to uphold.  Your Pappa looks down on his daughter and tells her to get her dupa in that bakery.  I am right here.  I am going nowhere without you.  I believe in you and the bakery.  All we need to do is keep your Pappa’s work ethic and his recipes and the bakery will live forever.”

They ate their breakfast and got ready for work.  They opened the front door to a near-zero morning.  They looked at each other, kissed, and locked the door.  

At three in the morning, the lights were turned on in the bakery.  Ursula kissed the sign on the door.

“You're damn right, we will open at six.”

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors