Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Make My Life Happy - Chapter 1 - Help Wanted

22
2 Comments 2
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

When I opened this shop, I had a boyfriend who would help.  He would do the heavy lifting and moving displays.  Not that candles, cards, and flowers are that heavy, but the flower displays did get heavy.  Now I have a new shop and he has a new girlfriend.  I’m five feet four inches tall, one hundred ten pounds, with auburn hair to the middle of my back and brown eyes.  But for some reason, I cannot keep a guy.  So, Claudia’s Cards and Candles are all I have.  And it’s wearing me down.

My business started with a bang and has had continued success.  I didn’t think it would grow so fast, but the Fates have been good to me, but I need someone to make my life happy.  Here at work and at home.  I have a parakeet, but he isn’t a great date on a Saturday night.  The holidays are the worst.  Either I have a new guy or no guy.  And my mom lets me know I need to settle down.  But I need someone to settle down with.  Dad on the other hand tells me loves me and that things will work out.

It’s Monday morning and it’s brought a bone-chilling rain.  I won’t have enough business to put the key in the lock.  But I can get some cleaning done and any bookwork that needs to be done.  So, I’ll take my larger thermos of coffee.  For some reason, I want to be alone today, anyway.  I’m just not in the mood for people.  Losing George must have had a bigger impact than I thought.  But I have enough to worry about.  Tomorrow I will be up to MY two lips and deep brown iris’ with my be-monthly delivery. 

 Just passed eleven, the front door opens.  In walks, a guy probably in his mid-thirties, who has jet-black hair, and my knees are getting weak already.

“Good morning, I’m Claudia.  How can I help you on this bright sunny morning?”

‘if you have a place like that hidden, I’ll do almost anything for you to take me there.  Oh, I’m sorry, that was rude.  My name is Paull Jacobs.  I’m looking for part-time work.  I can work three or four days a week, any day.  I’m not looking for fifteen dollars an hour, just some extra money.”

“Paul, are you psychic?  I am in real need of help, and I can’t pay fifteen dollars an hour.  I have some coffee, well I call it coffee, in my thermos.  Would you be willing to sit down and talk?”

Paul agreed to the sit-down.  I pulled up two stools behind the counter and we started the corporate negotiations. 

We settled on ten bucks an hour, Tuesdays are just about mandatory because that’s when my order arrives, but any other three days he can.  Paul has such a calm demeanor, he would be perfect with my customers.  He was average looking, but good-looking if that makes any sense. 

Tuesday morning at eight on the dot, Paul walks in the front door.  Smiling like a Cheshire Cat and dressed for work, but very neat.  I wasn’t surprised.  What happened next took me a bit off guard.

“Claudia, may I take the broom?  You are the shop owner; I am your employee.  Sweeping is one of my jobs.  You tend to your customers like the entrepreneur you are.  I am your backup.  And proud of it.”

I’m losing my mind.  Is this my Guarding Angel or has someone replaced my sugar with another white substance?  Paul was outside washing the windows when a lady approached.  He stopped what he was doing, opened the door for her then greeted her with a wide smile and good morning.

.When the delivery man arrived, Paul was just as cheerful.  He talked with Dave, the driver, for a minute or two and they got to work. All I did was stand there and tell Paul where I wanted the boxes.  Dave showed Paul how some of the plants had to be handled.  Paul took the instructions to heart. 

These two guys were hitting it off.  I was elated.  I was having one problem.  Trying to keep my growing feelings for Paul under wraps.  He never mentioned if he had a girlfriend or a partner.  And I sure as hell, didn’t want him walking out because I insulted him.

MonserrattMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserrattMiller

After three months, all was going well.  I loved going to work.  When Paul was there those were my happiest days.  He had taken over the warehouse and inventory of my business.  I couldn’t have been happier.  It was a Tuesday morning, and Dave and Paul were right on time.  They chatted and unloaded.  Paul was checking the manifest; everything was going great.  Dave stayed for his usual cup of coffee and then went on to finish his route.

I walked to the back of the store and saw Paul going over the delivery.  “Paul, we have a problem I need to go over with you.  The delivery is, as always, perfect.  But here is my problem.”

I stood in front of Paul and started to unbutton my top.  He watched every button loosen and begin to expose my bra and torso.  I let my blouse drop to the floor and so did my unbuttoned bra.  Paul took me in his arms and kissed me ever so gently. He was kissing my neck.  My heart was in my throat, my body was beginning to quiver, and my knees were turning into jelly. 

He continued to kiss my lips and neck as he unbuttoned his shirt.  My hands began roving over his naked chest without me telling them what to do.  Paul reached around my back and bent over to take my breast in his mouth.  I was having trouble standing.  I ran my fingers through his hair and held his head as he nipped and tongued my swollen nipple. 

Paul has taken control of me.  He sucked my other breast and pushed my sweatpants and panties down.  Now he had full access to my sex.  There was nothing to stop him from taking me in any way he wanted.  My pussy was so wet, my body was dotted with pearls of sweat.  That combination enhanced the scent of his cologne, and I panted harder.  I wanted him inside me.

I reached for his swollen shaft and stroked him.  With each pull, it was as though I was pulling him to come inside.  Paul turned me around and gently bent me over the work counter.  I felt his rod touching my outer lips.  I pushed back, and he slid in.  As Paul pumped my hungry opening, I pushed back, demanding more from his relentless drilling shaft.

Paul had a grip on my tits and was milking them firmly.  He made sure my aching nipples were rewarded with his twisting and pulling of them.  Stretching them as far from my chest as my flesh would allow.  Without any warning, Paul grabbed a handful of hair from the top of my head.  When pulled back his pumping became more intense.  I felt the first shot of his hot semen enter me and my climax cascaded down his pumping shaft and washed over his balls. 

We stood there locked in sex and he continued to pump more climax from my insides.  I was panting hard and my heartbeat was so fierce, you could see the veins in my neck pulse with each beat.  Paul was not finished with me.  He finally shot the last of his cum into me.  He stayed there as though we were locked together.  He released my breasts and hugged me around my waist. The sex tool that gave me such an amazing climax was slowly losing its power. 

When we were no longer united, Paul turned to me to face him.  His face was as red as the sweat pouring from his brow.  He held me close as he looked into my eyes.  His tongue traced my lips, and then he softly kissed them.  He was breathing heavily but finally spoke.

“Claudia, I have wanted you from the beginning.  When I first saw you I thought you were gorgeous.  I probably should not have done this the way I did.  But you drive me crazy.  Claudia, I love you very much and I want you.”

“Paul, I feel the same way about you.  And I am very thankful you chose this way to tell me.  You make everything feel good.  You make my life happy.”

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments