Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The beginning of my life as a fuck slut

"Friendships can be complicated."

75
26 Comments 26
60.8k Views 60.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
We stumbled through the front door into the empty house. It was 2am and we were just home from the best night out we had had in a long time. We had hardly wanted to leave our friends house but once the police turned up we knew it was time to leave. As I began the impossible task of removing my four inch heels I watched Emily swaying down the corridor. She was wearing the cutest pink summer dress that complemented her lightly tanned skin and short blonde hair.

“Do you want anything to drink?”, she called back as she entered the kitchen.

“I’ll have whatever”, I shouted as I slipped while trying to find my shoe’ s clasp though my thick black hair.

I heard her bustling around the kitchen when I finally freed myself from my heels. I tiptoed down the hall , feet aching from dancing. I reached the kitchen door and saw Emily‘s back was to me. In my drunken state I just stood there and stared, taking in the view of her gorgeous body. She was average height, quite athletic and took part in many school sports and her figure benefited for it. There was hardly an inch of fat or her toned body, that is excluding her breasts which were the biggest out of all my friends. I had been highly jealous of them for years. When I first met her in first year she was already a busty 34B. Now I swear she must have been at least a E! Thankfully over the years I had filled out to a 32DD but it had been a long time coming!

I had been contemplating all of this in my mind without noticing she had turned around and I was staring straight at her boobs. There was a sew seconds before she said;

“Here’s your drink, its coke and rum.”

I snapped back to reality, apologised and we began chatting about all the party’s scandal. After about an hour she suggested we went to the spare room and continued our conversation in bed. I rummaged through my bag in the hall pulling out most of its contents to find I had left my pyjamas at home. I called up to Emily, who had already gone upstairs to get changed , and asked did she have any spare. She called me up and I entered her bedroom. She was half changed when I came in, wearing long pyjama bottoms and a bra, and searching through her drawers for something.

“There!” she exclaimed as she threw something at my face.

I examined the object to find it was an old lacy pink nighty. It had spaghetti string straps and a low scooping neck line and ended to where I guessed would be my mid-thigh.

“I’m not wearing this!” I pouted. Emily gave me a stern look before replying;

“Well its either that or you can sleep naked! Besides none of my pyjamas will fit you you midget!” ,she laughed when she called me a midget but other than that she seemed quite serious so I begrudgingly shuffled into the bathroom to change.

I noticed myself in the full length mirror behind the door. My tight dress clung to my boobs and waist. I stood on my tiptoes to mime wearing heels. In my highest high heels I only reached 5’6. Sighing I stripped down to my panties and pulled on the nighty. I yanked down the end to where I thought it should end and found my boobs were completely exposed. I pulled it back up to a comfortable height to find the lace at the end just managed to cover my ass. I went to storm out of the bathroom at demand a longer nighty when I noticed that every time I moved the material moved further and further up my ass. Grabbing it with both fists I went to confront Emily.

I found her removing her makeup gently in her mirror. Her slow deliberate movements had me spellbound and once again I found myself staring at her. She caught my eye in the mirror and spun around to face me.

“Well, well! Look who’s spicy hot.” she said with a grin.

I remembered what I was doing there and pulled together a jumble of words outlining my discomfort which didn’t make much sense but she understood what I was getting at.

“Ok, ok! If it bothers you that much you can wear one of my dad’s shirts…of course then I’ll have to take it to the dry-cleaners and make sure its ready for when he comes back…” she trailed off into a mumbled as she left the room.

“Wait!” I called out after her. “It’s not that bad I can put up with it, sure we’ll be going to bed soon anyway.”

Emily turned around in the doorway. She seemed to be contemplating her options when an idea hit her.

“I know! You wear that and I’ll let you pick what I wear in bed.”

I scanned her clothing; a baggy t-shirt and long loose pyjama bottoms. Smiling I began rummaging through her drawers for something appropriate. Finally I decided on a tight blue tank top and a matching G-string. She gave me an evil look before disappearing to change.

A minute later she called me into the spare room where two single beds and a TV with a DVD player were set up. She had already climbed into bed under the covers.

“Hey I want to see that outfit on you!” I squealed as I leapt onto her bed and wrestled with the sheets. She put up a good fight and exhausted I climbed into my own bed, disappointed.

We decided on ‘American Pie’ to watch while in bed but when she threw me the case I pretended I couldn’t work her DVD player so she would have to reveal her outfit. When she emerged I watched as her nipples hardened in the cold air and pushed against the thin fabric of her top. The material clung to her perfectly rounded breasts and I had the sudden urge to suck on them until she screamed.

Klara_Ketett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Klara_Ketett

As she bent down to put in the DVD I noticed her G-string was just as tight on her pussy as the top had been on her breasts. I could clearly see the outline of her lips, and could I see just the tiniest drop of moisture?

Wait! I snapped back to reality. Was I attracted to my best friend? I was no lesbian and yet here I was drooling over her gorgeous body. I was completely confused when Emily interrupted my thoughts.

“Well?”

“You look stunning hun! Just beautiful!” I gushed.

She blushed and got back into bed to watch the film.

I don’t know what it is about ‘American Pie’ but it always gets me just a little bit horny so by the end there was a definite wet spot on my thong. When Emily got up to turn off the DVD I definitely saw a dark sport on her G-string when she bent down. She got back into bed and we played the usual game of ‘would you rather’. It started off silly enough like; would you rather eat leftovers from ten years ago or kiss the ugliest guy you know in front of you parents. But the themes became more sexual. When I asked Emily; would you rather fuck an old man or lick another girls pussy, she took a moments hesitation before answering “the girl”.

Then I knew I needed to ask her something that had been nagging me for a while.

“Emily? Remember when you were drunk at Sam’s party and kissed Ann in the bathroom? Well I was talking to Sam and she said that it was more than an innocent kiss because she hard that you actually sometimes do that at other parties and well what I’m trying to get at is are you Bi?”

There was a moment of silence.

“I meant if you are that’s no problem with me I wont think any less of you! I would be the first to admit to having some bi-curious thoughts now and then, sometimes even about my friends and I was just thinking if you are, Bi I mean, then maybe you could like use me to see if you really do like girls because I think you’re really hot and I’ll try anything once and…”

My rambling was smothered by a deep kiss. At first I was surprised but I soon found myself wanting more of Emily’s soft lips and probing tongue. As we kissed Emily climbed next to me on the bed and began caressing my face and shoulders. I felt her hand find the straps of my nighty and slowly edge them down my shoulders and arms. As she raised her hand again I moved to give access to my rock hard nipples. She tweaked and rubbed my right nipple first then switched hands and moved to my left nipple. She maintained a grip of my hair so it was difficult to squirm.

The rubbing had my nipples at full attention and she pulled me in close to feel them against her large breasts. I slipped my hands down to the hem of her top to pull it over her head. We broke our kiss and I could take in the beautiful view in front of my eyes.

Her breasts seemed even larger up close and free. Her dark pink areolas contrasted with the light tan of her skin (she must have been tanning topless I realised excitedly). My earlier wish came true as she pushed my head down so my mouth reached the top of her nipple. I eagerly took it in my mouth and began to suck gently. I caught the tip gently between my teeth and she moaned in approval. I continued sucking more feverously while teasing her other nipple with my fingers. Nothing delighted me more than feeling her big soft breast against my skin and knowing that I was exciting her. I kneaded her entire breast like dough until she was nearly screaming with delight. I bit down harder on her nipple and she let out a yelp.

“Ow! Susie. You’ll have to be punished for that!” she said with a grin.

She flipped me onto my back and lay down on top of me. Her breasts were pressing down hard on my chest and as she kissed me I found it difficult to catch my breath. She continued pressing down and kissing my at a faster rate until I was gasping for her to stop. She dragged herself down my body until she reached my thong. She put a finger in the waistband a lifted up my ass with the other hand so it slid off before I even noticed. She knelt on the bed and grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands and raised my pussy to her waiting mouth.

I tried to squirm but her grip was too strong and she soon had her tongue in my wet little hole. She lapped greedily at my juices ignoring my moans of protest. She licked deliberately up my pussy to find my clit. Before I could let a sound escape my lips she had clamped her teeth around it and sucked down hard. I let out a long moan of satisfaction and she sucked harder and jabbed at my defenceless clit with her tongue. Now there was no reluctance in my moans. I vocalised my happiness as I neared orgasm. Just as I reached the edge she pulled back and I immediately went to push my clit back to her mouth but she held me firm.

“Do you want to cum?”

She didn’t need an answer, she could see the desperation in my eyes but I groaned anyway.

“Say you’re my little lesbo slut and you love to cum real hard with a girl” she commanded

“I am you’re lesbo slut and I’ll do anything if you pleeeease make me cum!”

“I will only make you cum if you promise to be my little fuck slave and let me fuck you wherever, whenever”

“I promise I will be you’re fuck slave and I will let you fuck me wherever, whenever! Now please let me cum!”

Satisfied she rammed two fingers into my sopping hole and bit down on my clit. I screamed as a the first wave of my orgasm crashed over my body. Little did I know I would soon regret those words of ‘wherever, whenever’.

Published 
Written by prettygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments