Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The 'No Entry Club' stories are a series, where the women become more adventurous as the series progresses. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Some tags may not apply to all stories, though they will all apply to one or more."

My name is Stella and I work at an old-established but slightly falling-apart food factory in deepest Devon. We make pastry products, cakes, cake mixes, and powdered drink mixes. I am twenty-seven years old and single again after finally catching him red-handed with Suzanna, a floozy from the firm of lawyers next to his sports shop.

A few months later (alright, weeks then) I was beginning to feel the lack of someone to play with if you follow me. Sex was the only thing he was good at. That and playing the field behind my back.

My colleague in the factory's accounts department is Himari, a woman who was born in Japan and moved here when she was a teenager. Her English is very good but there's a bit of an accent which suggests to people that she wasn't born in Tiverton like I was. She'd been having boy problems recently, and a while ago we had started to give each other advice. We talked a lot with each other while the office computer churned through the daily uploads. Most of the advice that we'd suggested (rather bravely) to the other person were things and ideas which were more theoretical than what you would actually get up out of your chair and do in the cold light of day. Only a few such suggestions included locking him with fluffy handcuffs (with titanium metalwork) to the bed (the sea bed), using a whip on him (preferably one with shards of broken glass knotted to the leatherwork every four inches) and some cosy anal attention (with spiked red-hot pokers).

It took me a while to get over the latest débacle, and Himari had gradually talked me back into the land of the living. First I wanted to bang my head against the factory car park wall. Then I wanted to kill him. Dave, I mean. Then, I wanted to kill her. Floozy Suzy, I mean. Then, I wanted to kill both of them and string them up to the closed double-automatically-opening-to-each-side factory gates with a short and very tight piece of rusty barbed wire - then to open the gates. Each time I lost control of myself (while doing normal stuff like inputting the staff overtime figures. I never actually did anything illegal or immoral or remotely energetic) Himari would talk me down from the office ceiling, figuratively.

She had a refreshingly realistic view of life in Devon and seemed to have access to feelings and emotions which I did not. She was a little older than me, I think about thirty although it was hard to tell. She was shorter than me, athletic, very young-looking, and well endowed in the breast department, unlike my own molehill 34Cs.

Then one day at going home time after I'd had a particularly bad melt-down she invited me back to her place. This had never happened before. We were good friends, but 'work' friends only. Neither of us had been to the other's place or met up anywhere outside of work. I readily accepted and went with her back to her flat off Queensway. I stayed there much longer than I'd planned, not that I had much else to do that evening. We talked about boyfriends, the lack of them, and any alternatives there might be.

One thing led to another and we started talking euphemistically about having sex with women in general terms. Each of us had people we both knew who we would like to have sex with, including but not limited to our favourite film stars and one or two of the women in the factory's packing department, each one of us lusting gently after different people. There was one whom we both agreed on, who was the Managing Director's PA. She was always smartly and tightly dressed in a LBD (little black dress) with all the curves in the right places. That she was also a lovely person - and fiercely single - made it a lot more acceptable.

OK, a lot less unacceptable.

It was Himari who said it first. The people who we wished we could make out with didn't know we wanted to do this, and we wondered who might want to do it with us or at least be persuaded that they did.

“What about starting a club for single women?” she suggested. “Just for companionship-with-benefits.”

I smiled. There were already some clubs in the factory - a football team/cricket club (depending on the time of year) and a motor club of some sort, amongst others. One more wouldn't hurt.

“Yes, that would be a good idea.”

We began to elaborate on her idea.

“We'd meet once a week and anyone who wanted to could have some fun with anyone else.”

“There would have to be some no-go areas.”

“Rules.”

“Yes.”

I paused at this moment when I realised what we were saying to each other. She and I would both be in the club, presumably. She realised it too, at the same moment. Our eyes met then drifted downwards from our faces to our chests, and even lower than that. After work, Himari had quickly changed into a single thin white top presumably with a bra underneath it with a very short skirt under that, as a change from her rather smart work-wear I was more used to. With a single move, she took her top off and dropped it on the floor. I found myself staring at her boobs in her bra.

Her bra was a white lacy see-through bra which was more for show than for support. It had lots of tiny star-shapes woven into each cup and a thin ribbon strap running round to her back.

I said nothing and I must have looked a little surprised, I hadn't thought things would move so fast. Himari smiled and put one hand behind her back. Her bra went limp and then joined her top on the floor. I found myself staring at her size DDs, which she let me do without saying anything. She leant forwards nearer me and continued saying nothing, but the implication - and the offer - was clear. She slid off her single armchair and sat alongside me on the sofa. My eyes followed her breasts as they made the move, jiggling a little with each change of direction. She had small areolas with a petite nipple exactly central in each one.

She waited for me to make a move. I began to move my hand up from my lap. It made it halfway to her front and then I stopped, uncertain as to what to do. She took my hand in hers and led it towards her breast. I swivelled towards her and allowed her to place my fingers on the nearest one.

“Do what you want! We've been talking about doing this all evening!”

All the 'taboo' bells were ringing inside my head but I managed to push them to one side. I smiled and touched it more firmly, swivelling further around so it was easier to reach her.

She swivelled around too, turning away from me for one second before she put her feet up on the other arm of the sofa. She leaned back onto my legs and rested her head on the near arm and looked at me, her face only a few inches from mine and her breasts right there in front of me. I felt myself becoming breathless and suddenly wet and warm between my legs.

'Lesbian!', my brain shrieked. 'You're a lesbian!'

While I was fighting with myself, my fingers remained touching her breast. Himari watched me battle with myself, a hint of a sardonic smile on her face. She put her fingers lightly on the back of my hand as an indication that my hand should go nearer, not further away. It was more like an indication that I didn't have to stop and be a good girl. I breathed out slowly and let my fingers trail gently over each breast and around the nipples, which grew tight and erect as I watched.

I was brought up in a family of me, my parents and three brothers. They treated me like another brother and none of them had ever tried to feel me up or even ask to see my bits, even though I'd often been felled or tackled to the ground in some childhood game or other, and I gave as good as I got. They never noticed or cared if their hand or some other part of their body brushed across my pre-puberty chest or between my legs. When my chest began to grow, the childhood games came to an end. Perhaps my mother had dropped a not-so-subtle hint to the boys. My first boyfriend, a schoolmate of my older brother, had tried fumbling me a few times until I kicked him where he didn't want to be kicked.

Later boyfriends grew more adventurous with our increasing age until Dave came along. At first, he seemed nice but then, after a few months, began to demand things from me. 'Wear this.' 'Don't wear that.' 'I'll fuck you when I want to.'

It was alright to start with. Then I found out about Floozy, and surprised them both in a room at the Tiverton Arms behind the charity shop one Saturday afternoon when he'd said he was going out with one of his mates. His stuff was on the road outside my gate within thirty minutes of that moment, and the door code was changed, so that was that. My parents had left the house to me when they died, and my brothers got the hotel business and everyone was happy. And I could kick Dave out onto the street which made me even happier.

DeliaSpring
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeliaSpring

She continued looking into my face with a quizzical smile.

“Help yourself!” she said.

So I did. I'd never touched anyone else's breasts and only touched mine to wash them, dry them and stuff them back into my bra. But I touched hers that night. I examined them like an auctioneer would a rare artefact. I lifted them and weighed them in my hands like a jeweller would a gold torque. And I raised them to my face and rested my cheek on them like a fabric dealer would a fine angora cushion.

I just adored the way the curve of her breasts led up from her upper chest. It's as if they actually started from under her throat, and curved outwards in one long swoop, the curve reversing itself just above each nipple, leading down under her nipples in a tight arc which again changed direction below each breast, like an 'S' shape, coming into land above her stomach. The curves were good too when starting from her right side, going across her bust and ending under her left armpit. There was the double set of curves leading from one breast across her cleavage to the base of her other one. I admired all these lines by running my fingertips lightly across them all. And, to cap it all, she was of that age where the pencil test was still passable. When she took her bra off, her breasts didn't drop or sag, they just held themselves exactly in place using some sort of Asian magic. Dragon-glue, perhaps.

Himari's nipples stayed tight. Mine got quite tight, too, in sympathy with hers. Himari glanced once or twice at my bust, so eventually I slipped my jumper and tee-shirt off, then my bra. I hadn't thought as far in advance as Himari had because whilst I had freshened up after work and changed jumper and skirt I hadn't bothered with a clean bra or knickers, thinking - quite wrongly as it turned out - that Himari and I would merely talk about the new club rather than test out some of its new rules. Himari didn't comment on my run-of-the-mill not-new cheap-as-chips bra bought from a cheap clothes shop in Exeter a year or two ago. In fact, I don't think she noticed it, particularly.

She began playing with my breasts much more gently and sensitively than any boyfriend had ever done before. This went straight down between my legs, and I felt the sticky dampness in my knickers become damper and stickier.

My right breast and her left one were very close to each other, so I shifted my position a little and began to hold them together and slide them around a little. I felt more electric surges going down between my legs, and more juice began oozing out into my knickers. Himari noticed what was happening to me, even though it was underneath her.

We temporarily stopped what we were doing in favour of a reorganisation including Himari taking her skirt off, which gave me the chance to glance at Himari's knickers. I just had time to notice that her knickers were very much of a set with her bra. Not only this, but they looked brand spanking new. Mine had been new once, but I couldn't remember that far back, or even which geological era it had been when I wore it the first time..

Silently she waited for me to summon up the courage to touch the fabric surrounding her pussy. I overcame my inhibitions and let my hands do what they suddenly wanted to do - to slide over the sheer see-through fabric and gradually slip in under the waistband and up into the loose-fitting leg on each side. She had a tightly packed pair of labia which led up to her clitoris, and everywhere was shaved if not waxed.

My index finger began sliding over her pussy, still inside her knickers. Very slowly and deliberately it went, starting almost at her tummy button and slipping its way through the sticky and almost as far as her behind. Then I made it slide slowly and delightfully all the way back up again. I leaned back and continued, letting my gaze slide all over her breasts and nipples. We were now both topless, and I was still wearing my midi skirt and ancient knickers with a hem hanging off one side, whereas Himari's skirt, a shorter skirt than mine which I had only just noticed, lay on the floor in a heap. I'd never seen Himari in trousers or jeans and I didn't like them myself, unlike nearly all of today's women.

She humped her way out of her knickers before the sticky from between her legs made too much of a mess inside it. We were both nearly naked and wanting more from each other. I took my skirt off but not my knickers.

She took my hand and led me away from the sofa, through the small kitchenette and into her bedroom and lay on her bed, on her back. I more or less fell on top of her. It felt like my vagina and hers were reeling each other in with an invisible chain. Our breasts met while we simply cuddled each other, all inhibitions evaporating away like the morning mist. We lay there, motionless but drinking each other in.

She rolled me over onto my back and changed her position so her mouth was over my be-knickered pussy and her pussy was over mine. She lowered herself gently onto my lips and wiggled herself so that her labia nestled into my mouth. I licked her, tasting the sweet sticky that was coming from her. I suckled her there, drinking her in with each pull. I could feel her doing the same to me through my plain knickers, and my legs involuntarily opened for her.

If I looked downwards I could see her bottom only millimetres from my eyes. She was bent almost double, exposing her wider-than-normal buttocks and two apertures. I'd never seen an anus at such close quarters. Or at all, come to think of it. I just hoped mine wasn't visible through my knickers. Her pussy was in my mouth and her anus was almost touching my nose, so I tried to concentrate on my mouth. However, with what I was doing with my tongue and what Himari was doing with hers soon drove her anus from my mind. I could feel myself spiralling down into my vagina until I lost myself entirely and orgasmed uncontrollably.

I came round a few seconds later to find Himari breathing rather heavily, too. She rolled off me and wriggled into place alongside me.

“Like that, you mean?” Himari smiled her inscrutable Asian smile.

“Yes, exactly,” I replied, after a long recovery time. “Who shall we invite? They'd have to be sworn to secrecy and agree to follow some rules.”

“So putting a notice on the 'Staff Wall' at work is a no-no?”

We giggled a bit at the thought of it, got dressed, made a coffee each and sat at her kitchen bar. We looked at each other as if we'd not worked with each other for six or seven years. The dynamic was very different. Doing the sales stats next week at work would be a new experience.

Himari found a piece of paper and a biro. We contributed our thoughts alternating between one and the other. Having a tidy administrative mind was definitely helpful to us both now.

“No one to talk about the club outside the club.”

“Members will be invited by recommendation of an existing member.”

“No dating or special associations will be permitted between members whilst at the club.”

“If a particular activity is upsetting to a member, that member shall be able to stop that activity immediately and may suggest a more acceptable one.”

We looked at each other for a bit, the same thought occurring to both of us at the same moment.

“No actual intercourse shall take place. Activities shall be exterior only.”

I had an idea.

“The club shall be called 'The No Entry Club'.”

Himari laughed, an action she didn't do very often. Something to do with her Asian inscrutability. But this time, she gave in and laughed out loud.

Time had marched on, and I needed to go home and feed the cat (who was called Rover, for some reason, despite having had kittens three times already). We both said 'see you Monday' more or less simultaneously. At the door, we both hesitated for a second then fell into each other's arms again, holding each other tight, our breasts pressed against the other's. I'd always liked the feeling of my breasts squashed up against another woman's, usually in a hug hello or a hug goodbye, such as this one. I usually pull away before the other woman starts to suspect anything, but not this time. Himari seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. We ground away at each other for several minutes, each of us feeling the other's enjoyment pushing through their clothes, and our bras and knickers becoming damp and sticky.

We separated eventually and I went home, rearranging my sticky clothing as and when necessary.

Published 
Written by KalTurnerThomas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments