Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What A Bitch

"They didn’t know I was there. “Are you going to fuck him?” “Probably,” said the other, and they giggled. “What about you?” “Yeh, definitely! I haven’t had a fuck for weeks.”"

72
22 Comments 22
3.7k Views 3.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"You only need a bit of tinsel and a sprig of mistletoe. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It cuts out the need for all that small talk crap."

Suzie

“What are you doing still here?” It was Mr Symonds, or Harry, as he was known to most of us. “The party starts in an hour,” and he gave me his lovely warm smile. “Angela, are you ready?”

“Yes, I am, Mr Symonds, just finishing a few things.” Angela quickly jumped up from behind her desk and, slipping on her jacket, she did her best to appear relaxed and charming, which was everything she was not.

“We’ll see you at the party Suzie, don’t be late, I will want that dance you promised me,” he said as they walked away, Angela completely ignoring my presence.

“I can’t wait, Harry,” I replied and I watched as they walked away, Angela shooting me a quick look of disapproval over her shoulder as they turned the corner.

“Fucking bitch,” I said, wishing I had said it loud enough for her to have heard.

 

I was the last of the graduate programme to get there. I hadn’t been able to get home to change.  But I had anticipated this. Instead, I got ready in the cloakroom and, after a fresh splash of perfume, I grabbed my Santa hat from my desk and tied a piece of tinsel around my hair clip. That would have to do.

“Suzie, why do you put up with her?” Claire handed me a glass of fizz and soon the others were agreeing with her sentiments. “You should put in for a transfer Suzie, no one could blame you.” They were correct on that score.

Angela had joined the company about six months ago with a reputation many would envy, having been head-hunted from a major London firm. Everyone had heard of her. Smart and attractive but, more importantly, intelligent, sharp and strong-willed; that’s how she was described to me, so when I was asked to be her assistant, I said yes. And I liked the idea of working for a woman.

From the very first morning, I had my misgivings, and that had been a good morning. What a bitch. And no matter how hard I tried, nothing was good enough. And I had had enough. My New Year's resolution was simple. Be moved or move on.

After a few glasses of fizz, I was feeling a good deal happier and as we left the bar and crossed over to the hotel and the party, Claire and Michelle grabbed an arm each and were soon plotting who they would be after.

“And I suppose Harry will want his dance,” said Michelle, and we all laughed.

“Yes, he’s already reminded me!” It was not a big deal;I liked Harry. There would be no groping, or fondling, or anything like that. But everyone knew Harry had a thing about me and, being the CEO, there was a little bit of jealousy, but nothing nasty. And I just might have a word in his ear.

 

Angela

 

It’s not easy being a woman in this business and when I received the offer from one of the best companies in London, I jumped at it. Of course, I knew everyone would see me as a threat, well everyone who might stand in my way, and I couldn’t give a damn about that. Being popular was not on my CV and that suited me perfectly.

To be honest, I dislike Christmas and I would much rather have gone home and carry on working. But I knew I would have to be there, Harry expected it, but the thought of having to mingle and pass festive chat with the staff made me feel cold. At least I would be seen by everyone, that new female Director, who was kicking their hairy arses.

So, I was happy enough to sit with my fellow Directors, enjoying the attention. It was the usual scene I had witnessed nearly every Christmas, groups of people who would not normally share a word, or glance at each other in the street. The older men and women were doing their best to chat with their younger colleagues, who in turn, were trying to seem interested and then the usual party-makers, the ones who had already hit the dance floor and seemed intent on having a good time.

At first, I didn’t realise it was her. When I left the office, she was still there, as she knew she had to finish that report I needed for tomorrow. And I knew she would not have had time to go home and change. But there she was, shaking her stuff, with a group of young men trying to dance with her. She looked stunning, still wearing her black office skirt, but she had removed her matching jacket to reveal a bright red bodice. Add the Santa’s hat and the tinsel and even I had to admit she looked gorgeous.

It was not that I disliked her. She was smart and intelligent and when she had been recommended to be my assistant; I had been pleased. But within a few days, I realised she was not just a very clever and attractive young lady. She was very ambitious, and I had no intention of letting her jump on my shirt-tails. No-way.

 

Suzie

 

This should be interesting, I thought. The music had stopped and Harry began his address. I knew what he would be saying and, although he was his usual, cheery self, and the message was that the business had had an excellent year and our bonuses would be special, it was Angela I was waiting to hear from.

Each Director took the microphone, passing their thanks to their staff and praising the work they had done, and when it came to Angela, everyone was expecting the same. But I knew it wouldn’t be, oh no, definitely not.

I can’t remember her exact words, and I didn’t hear them all that clearly, as there were mumblings and whispering soon into her “speech”, or what might be better described as a self-congratulatory monologue. Not a single word of thanks, other than to Mr Maxwell, of course, and a list of everything she had achieved in such a short time.

Fortunately, Harry quickly moved on and soon the music restarted and dancing resumed. And I knew this would be the moment. As Harry walked onto the dance floor everyone cheered and they made a pathway which led to me I shook my hips and held my hand out for him to take.

“Merry Christmas Suzie,” he said smiling. “May I have this dance?” and he kissed my hand.

“My pleasure dear Sir,” I replied, returning his smile and we spent the next few minutes dancing and laughing.

“Thank you,” he said, knowing he would have to move on. But just before he went, he leaned closer so I could hear him. “How are you finding your new boss?”

“Cold,” I replied.

“Oh, I take it you don’t like her.”

“She doesn’t like me.”

He looked at me for a moment or two. “I think you are wrong. She thinks you are excellent.”

He smiled again and gave me a peck on the cheek before moving off in search of his next dance.

It was a good hour later when I was taking a break from the dance floor, that I saw her. I was having a bit of trouble with a lovely lad called James who was pestering me, because I had found a piece of mistletoe which I had tied to my hair clip, along with the tinsel. But he had had his kiss, as had several other of the guys, so I made my excuses and walked over to where she was sitting, alone.

“Not dancing?” I said, doing my best to smile.

“No, but I see you have been.” I didn’t wait to be asked, I just plonked myself down next to her.

“Are you enjoying the party?” She didn’t answer. Instead, she picked up the half-empty bottle of fizz and, after filling her glass, took a large gulp.

“I’ll take that as a no,” and without saying another word, I went off to rejoin the fun. Miserable fucking bitch.

   

Angela

 

I should have gone home hours ago. But no, I had decided to stay and feel sorry for myself, which I know means I drink too much. And the more I drank, the worse it got. And now I was pissed, and all I wanted to do was cry. But I wouldn’t do that. And what a contrast.

Everyone seemed to be having a great time. The younger girls and boys had not stopped dancing and, whilst a few casualties were slumped on chairs, and a few couples were enjoying a closer Christmas activity, my fellow Directors had all left.

I managed to make my way to the ladies. I was in a cubicle when they walked in. They were chatting and laughing.

“Are you going to fuck him?”

“Probably,” said the other, and they giggled. “What about you?”

“Yeh! I haven’t had a fuck for weeks.”

There was a brief silence as they both began to relieve themselves but they continued chatting. And I heard the door open again.

“Fucking hell, I’m bursting!” I recognised the voice immediately, and the cubicle door next to me crashed open and, after a second or two, I could hear her emptying her bladder.

“Suzie, are you going to fuck James or what?”

“No, I’m not.”

“Why not, he’s fucking horny?”

“I’d fuck him,” said the other.

“You fuck him then,” she replied, and they all laughed. I heard the flushes go and then the taps and, still chatting, they checked their make-up, at least I think that is what they were doing.

“Where’s the bitch gone?” said one of them. I knew who she meant.

“Back to her kennel, probably,” said another, and they laughed. “Suzie, how the fuck do you put up with her? Did you hear that fucking speech!”

There was a brief pause and then I heard her.

“Girls, I know but it can’t be easy for her.”

“Suzie, she is just plain nasty! Have you ever talked to her?”

“Obviously I have, but she just doesn’t like me. I don’t know why. Anyway, enough of her,” and off they went, chatting excitedly.

I washed my hands and went back to the table intending to leave but there was a fresh bottle of fizz on the table and I remembered that I had ordered it. I didn’t bother finding a glass, I just took a big swig and watched the action on the dancefloor, where Suzie was again centre stage.

 

Suzie

 

It was hot. I made my way to my table and grabbed the nearest drink and, having finished that one, I looked for another, but finding just empties, I wandered up to the bar to see what I could find. Given the prices, I had no intention of buying one, not on my poxy salary.

“There’s some here.” It was Angela. She was standing at the end of the bar, a bottle in her outstretched hand.

“Thanks,” I said, grabbing the nearest empty glass. Her first attempt to pour missed. So, I took the bottle and filled my glass.

“Can I top up yours?” She nodded, but she just took the bottle from me and took a mouthful.

“Glasses are over-rated,” I said. Again, she nodded but, as she turned, she wobbled and I quickly helped her steady herself.

“You OK?”

“To be honest, no.” She took a deep breath and carefully put the bottle on the bar. “I better go.”

tynak
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tynak

I watched as she walked over to her table and put on her jacket. She had a little trouble with a sleeve so I helped her put it on and then, after finding her handbag on the floor, she set off.

“Angela, let me help you,” and I quickly went back to my table, grabbed my jacket and purse and managed to reach her before she tackled the stairs. As we went down to the reception, she seemed to regain her composure and she walked unaided to the door.

“I’ll be fine, thank you. I’m not normally like this. I just haven’t eaten today.”

“No worries,” I said.

“You go back in. Your friends will be wondering where you’ve got to.”

“No, that’s alright, I’ve had enough,” I replied, “think I’ll head off now.”

As we went outside, she hailed the only taxi waiting.

“Where do you live?” I told her.

“Jump in; my place is on the way, I can use my card so you don’t have to pay.” And in we got.

I knew where she lived. When I say lived, I mean where she was staying. It was one of the company’s apartments and I had been there before, to drop off some work for her. All I knew it was part of her deal when she joined until she found a place of her own.

We tried some small talk on the short journey there and I was wondering how much the taxi would cost and how her offer to pay on the company credit card would work. Was she going to give me the card? I didn’t know.

When we pulled up outside, she hesitated.

“Suzie, I heard you and the girls in the ladies.” Oh, fucking hell. “Come in, have a drink, we need to talk. Please.”

 

Angela

 

I’m not very good at this. Saying sorry is, well, it is not in my vocabulary. But I knew I had been hard on her and it was clear everyone knew that. Even Harry had commented on it to me when we were discussing the bonuses, not that I was suggesting she deserved less, far from it. So, if I was going to say sorry, I best do it now.

“What would you like, more fizz?”

“Oh, I think I’ve had plenty.” She was standing, looking out of the large windows, at the lights across the river. “Perhaps a coffee?”

“Oh, how about an expresso martini!”

She turned quickly and smiled. “Oh yes please!”

Good, I thought. “Please make yourself at home.” As I made the drinks, I watched her. She was still looking across the river, but she unbuttoned her jacket and slipped it off. I could see why the men liked her. Her hair was still tied, business-like, but the tinsel and mistletoe were still there.

“Here you go,” and I handed her the drink. “Cheers,” and we touched glasses.

“Oh, I love these,” she said taking another sip. “How are you feeling?”

“I’m OK. As I said, I didn’t eat today.”

She was smiling at me. And even though I knew I had to say it, I just couldn’t.

“So, James fancies you then.” She laughed and nodded. “But you don’t fancy him then?” And again, she laughed.

“Oh, he’s quite cute, but I’m not interested like that.”

“Have you got a boyfriend?” and, as I said it, I realised how little I knew about her.

“Not currently. How about you?”

I wasn’t expecting that, but I said no, and that it was just I didn’t have time for all that.

“You should try some mistletoe, it sort of cuts out the small talk,” and we both laughed. She was looking across the river again at the lights and a bit further upriver to Tower Bridge.

“Beautiful isn’t it,” she said, and I found myself standing next to her, enjoying the view. What happened next, I will never forget.

I was looking up the river, so I had my face against the glass, and she was doing likewise, our heads just inches apart and she turned so she was facing me. She was looking directly into my eyes and slowly she leaned towards me and kissed me.

“See,” she said, briefly breaking the kiss, “the mistletoe works.” And she kissed me again, this time more passionately, and I found myself responding and, as we straightened up, she ran her hand across my face, brushing my hair away.

We stayed there in the window as she undressed me. She was still kissing me as she unbuttoned my jacket and slipped it off my shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor, and then slowly and so delicately unbuttoned my blouse, that followed my jacket.

And she was still kissing me as she unzipped my skirt and eased it over my hips, her hands running down my body, and she was still kissing me as she unclipped my bra and removed my panties, and when her fingers explored my body, my bottom pressed against the cold glass just adding to the thrill.

 

Suzie

 

Well, I was not expecting that. But wow. I’ve had sex with other girls before and I’ve always enjoyed the contrast of a being with a woman, compared with a man. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy being fucked by a hard cock and I love the power I have when I am having sex with a man. Yes, when it comes to sex, I’m in charge. Always. And that was wow.

When I first kissed her, I was worried. But as I kissed her again, her response was immediate and full of passion and, as I undressed her, her passion kept rising. I still had her pinned against the window, so I raised her arms above her head and held them there, my mouth kissing, sucking, biting her neck, and down her body to her breasts, cupped in her lacy bra.

I briefly released her arms, pulled her towards me, and unclipped her bra letting it slip to the floor and then pressed her back against the glass, raising her arms above her head again.

I briefly paused, just to take in this wonderful moment. Her head was pressed back against the glass, her eyes closed, and she was panting, her lovely breasts rising. Her skin was blushed and her nipples hard and, still holding her arms with one hand, I squeezed a breast and nipple firmly.

She let out a soft gasp, and she opened her eyes, looking directly into mine and I could see passion and desire, and, if was not mistaken, shock. I slowly kissed her, and her eyes closed again, as I squeezed her other breast.

We stayed there in the window and, as I worked my way down her body, she stayed pressed against the glass, and even when I slid her panties down, she immediately pressed her gorgeous bottom back onto the cold surface.

Her breathing was now heavy and, as I knelt in front of her, my face just inches from her pussy, I looked up at her. She was looking down at me, between the cleavage of her breasts, her eyes glazed, but with her arms still above her head.

I smiled at her and then focused on her pussy. Her pubic hair was light and neat, and as I ran my hands up her thighs, she opened her legs, just slightly I could see she was beautifully trimmed and shaved, a perfect bikini shave and as pressed on either side, her lips opened and her clitoris appeared from beneath its hood.

I glanced up at her again. She was still looking at me, but now her eyes were wide open, and I held her gaze as I slowly began to lick her labia and her swollen clitoris. Her reaction was just wonderful. She took a deep breath and stretched upwards, pressing her pussy onto my mouth, her head rolling back, pushing her body off the glass and she let out the most incredible moan.

My fingers were soon deep in her and it was not long before her hands were on my head, and she orgasmed, with one stockinged leg over my shoulder, as I used my fingers and mouth to drive her over the top.

 

That was the start of a wonderful night. She was lying on the sofa when I undressed for her and when I orgasmed, my first of several that night, she was looking up my body into my eyes, her tongue licking my swollen clitoris.

We would sleep for an hour or so, with Angie cuddled into me, her head on my breast, a leg wrapped over me, and when we stirred, we would make love again, before falling off to sleep in each other’s arms.

When I woke, I was alone. As I lifted my head, the door opened and in walked Angie, carrying a tray.

“Coffee or tea? I’ve made both,” she said, and she smiled, a most beautiful loving smile.

“Tea please,” and I smiled back.

“Good, I’m a tea girl,” she said, and she put the mug on the bedside table, and, picking up her mug, she sat on the bed next to me.

“Thank you,” she said. I sat myself up a little and looked at her.

“What for?”

“For last night. My god, it was just wonderful,” she said, shaking her head, as if in disbelief.

“Core, wasn’t it!” and she smiled again. She was looking closely at me and I saw her look at my naked breasts. “Yes, they are your teeth marks,” I added.

“Sorry.”

“I’m not,” and I put my hand on her thigh, her robe falling open. “Come here,” and I opened the sheet. I watched as she stood, letting her robe fall away. Like mine, her body showed signs of our lovemaking and she saw me looking at my teeth-marks around her nipples.

“Please, don’t be gentle with me,” she said, and she slipped into my arms.

 

Angie

 

“Hurry up Suzie, the taxi is here!”

“I’ll be two seconds.”

“I know your two seconds! Come on, we’ll be late.” It was several minutes later before she finally appeared.

“How do I look?” I watched as she came down the stairs, carefully side-stepping the tins of paint we had left on the steps, and I smiled when I saw the large smudge on the wall where Suzie had pinned me, a few hours ago.

“You look beautiful. Utterly, completely beautiful.”

“Thank you. And so do you,” she said and, as she reached me, she kissed me, tenderly, lovingly. “One whole year! Can you believe it!?”

“Yes, I can.” But that was a fib; every day for the past year I had had to pinch myself, just in case this was all a dream, a wonderful, beautiful, incredible dream. “You know I love you, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do. You tell me all the time.” And she kissed me. “And I love you too.” She looked at me closely and she giggled. “You know you still have paint in your hair?” It was my turn to giggle.

“I am sure I still have paint in other places, as well!” She stroked my face, brushing back my hair from my face, a very Suzie thing which I had grown to love.

“I will have to check every bit of you when we get home,” she said, and we kissed again, giggling as we both remembered the paint fight. We had bathed together afterwards, and I had experienced one of Suzie’s deep cleaning sessions, an experience I may add that left me utterly and completely spent. 

“Come on, let’s go,” I said, breaking the moment, knowing if I did not, we would end up back in bed. “I promised Harry you would be there for his first dance.”

 

“Got everything? Let’s see. Santa hats, tinsel, mistletoe. Let’s go!”

Published 
Written by EmmaEddie72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments