Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A different kind of love

"A different kind of love found in the wild"

7
3 Comments 3
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words

“Are you ready?” Brad asked Julie as she greeted him at the door.

“I’m as ready as I’ll ever be,“ Julie giggled back at Brad, sticking out her foot showing off her newly purchased hiking boots she bought for their hike.

“Very nice.” Brad smiled, loving her enthusiasm for the hike he had planned for them today.  

Julie had never been hiking deep in the mountains and was a bit hesitant at first when Brad asked but was up for the challenge.

After they drove the hour to the spot Brad wanted to take Julie exploring, they got out of the car and Brad grabbed a small backpack he had packed the night before for her.  He helped her slip it on and then adjusted the straps to her frame.

“How does that feel,” he asked her looking her over.

“Feels good,” she responded with a big smile.

“Ok, then let’s go,” Brad said with a smile.

They hiked along a path that was plush with green and beautiful wildflowers.  Julie took in everything and was amazed.  She had never been hiking like this before and followed Brad closely.  

He first saw the slight movement out of his peripheral vision.  He stopped suddenly and put his arm back to stop Julie.  

“What is it,” Julie asked a little alarmed as she watched Brad seem to be listening for something intently.

He shushed her quietly, which made her move in closer behind him. Julie skimmed the area with her eyes and saw or heard nothing. She jumped slightly and her breath caught in her chest as Brad’s head snapped quickly to the right like he heard something. Julie looked in that direction but saw nothing but green.

Brad turned and sat Julie down on a tree that had fallen over and quietly but with authority said, “Stay right here, you’ll be safe and I’ll be right back.”

“Wait! what?” Julie questioned.

“I just need to check something, I won’t be long,” he said and turned and rushed in the direction his head has snapped earlier.

Julie watched him disappear into the trees and sat there stunned.  She looked back and forth, feeling very unsettled.  As she sat there alone she heard a twig snap behind her.  Her head snapped in that direction and she saw movement in the shrubbery.  She saw what she assumed was a dog dart off in the opposite direction.  

“Awww,” she thought to herself, “He must be lost!”

She jumped up off the tree and headed in the direction of the lost dog.  She followed the moving shrubbery ahead of her keeping her hands up over her face as she pushed through the limbs.  She stumbled out into a clearing and upon a wide running stream.  Julie stopped dead in her tracks when she looked across the stream and saw a very large, sandy brown dog staring back at her.

 She froze, staring amazed at how large it was.  “This isn’t a dog,” she thought to herself, “It’s a wolf.”

The wolf stared at Julie with the brightest emerald eyes she had ever seen.  She started to back away slowly when the wolf bared its fangs and leaped across the stream in a single bound.  Julie screamed loudly as she felt the sharp fangs sink into the soft flesh of her arm.

When Brad returned to the tree where he had left Julie sitting a panic swept over him when he saw she was gone. He looked in every direction but found no sign of her.  It was when he heard the scream that his heart sank and he quickly moved in that direction. When he was right upon the clearing he heard the deep growls and knew exactly what he would find. He leaped high and bounded from the brush landing between Julie and the wolf right before the wolf was going to strike again.

Julie was terrified and pulled herself back to the tree line.  She watched as the big black wolf that bounded from the trees seemed to challenge the other.  It growled loudly and bared its fangs aggressively at the other. Julie held her bleeding arm close to her and watched in horror as the two unusually large wolves seemed to challenge each other.  

‘Have you lost your mind, Sara,’ Brad growled, ‘Do you realize what you have done!’

‘She’s worthless,’ Sara snapped back.

‘That is my decision,’ Brad charged back, ‘Now get out of my sight before I do something I shouldn’t!’

Julie watched as the wolves circled each other, growling and snapping.  It wasn’t long before the brown wolf cowered down and quickly ran off.

Julie’s heart began to race faster as the black wolf turned its attention towards her.  She was frozen in her position and knew running was futile.  The wolf approached her slowly and lowered its head as it did.  She watched it closely as its eyes seemed to focused on her arm that she held tight.  Slowly it raised its eyes and met hers.  They were a perfectly clear blue and she felt a familiarity in them she couldn’t explain.

The wolf backed away slowly and disappeared into the woods.  Julie quickly made her way to the edge of the stream and cleaned her arm and wrapped a towel around it that Brad had put in her backpack. The bite wasn’t as bad as she thought, considering the pain. She thought of trying to make her way back to the spot Brad had left her but wasn’t even sure now what direction that was, so she curled up under a large pine tree in the soft needles and waited.

Brad paced back and forth swearing to himself. He knew what Sara’s petty, jealous actions had just done. He wanted to go to Julie and take care of her but knew now he would have to wait until nightfall. He didn’t want this for Julie but knew now he had no other choice. Julie had to be claimed, he loved her and couldn’t let her become wild.

As nightfall fell upon the forest, Brad waited in the brush waiting to hear the steady breaths that told him Julie had drifted off to sleep.  He approached her slowly like a predator stalking its prey. He took deep breaths and exhaled softly across her face three times.   When her breaths became slow and shallow he knew she was under the alpha trance and quickly transformed into his human form.

Julie moaned softly in a seductive way. She arose from under the pine tree and stripped her clothes off and turned towards Brad who was standing there watching her. He swiftly approached her and grabbed the hair on the back of her head and slowly pulled her head back exposing her neck to him. He kissed and nibbled on it hard making her gasp.  His other hand slowly slid down her body making her quiver hard as he reached her pussy.

He parted her lips and slid a finger inside of her. He finger fucked her hard until her hips started moving with his finger then slid another in and fucked her harder. He groaned deeply as he felt the heat radiating from her pussy and it started to get wetter. She moaned loudly as the need to be taken built up inside of her. Her hips pushed frantically against his fingers wanting them deeper.  

“Oh Brad, please fuck me,” she whimpered as he fingered her.

Her eagerness fueled his alpha and his need to have her. He quickly removed his fingers from her now dripping pussy and drove her to her knees.  He bent her over and mounted her from behind and rammed his hard cock in her tight pussy. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, making her back arch fully so he could sink his cock deep inside of her.

“Oh yessss,” she moaned loudly as he fucked her.

With a loud grunt, he grabbed her hips and came deep inside of her. He thrust his hips hard against her ass as he filled her with each rope of his cum. When he finished filling her full of his seed he sat back and caught his breath. He then quietly slipped back into the brush and watched over her until the next night.

“Brad!” Julie cried out as she awoke with a start.

She looked around frantically looking for any trace of him but nothing. Her head was foggy and memories of the night before lingered in her head. ‘It was a dream,’ she thought and pulled the backpack close to her and unzipped it. She pulled a granola bar and a bottle of water from it and ate it slowly. When she finished she pulled herself up from under the pine tree and headed for the stream. She was cautious and watched for any kind of movement.   

She removed the towel from her injured arm and was shocked to see it seemed almost healed. She felt a feeling of strength as she stood up and noticed every sound seemed to be a little more precise in her head. Julie felt the need to go out and look for Brad but her gut instincts were telling her to stay put and let him find her.

Brad watched over Julie the rest of the day until nightfall.  As soon as he knew she was asleep he stalked out from his hiding spot and breathed his hot breath across her face.  He transformed into his human form and watched her rise up, strip her clothes off and turned towards him.  

Tonight she slowly approached him, placed her hands on his chest and looked up at him and whispered softly, “Will you take me again, please.”

He looked down at her and growled, “You can’t stop me.”

He moved in closer so his body pressed against hers, he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. He bit the soft flesh of her neck leaving a mark before he took her hand and guided it down to her pussy.

“Play with yourself,” he ordered.

A wicked grin spread across her face and she moved to a large boulder that was nearby.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

She sat down and spread her legs and let her hand dance across her pussy. Her head fell back and she moaned loudly as her fingers slowly circled her clit.

“Don’t you cum!” he demanded.

Her head fell back forward and she bit her lower lip slightly as her eyes locked on his. She slowly removed her fingers from her pussy and brought them to her lips. She traced her pussy juice soaked finger along her upper then lower lip, then let her tongue slide slowly out as she licked them clean.

He growled a low deep growl and moved to her. He grabbed her chin and tilted her up and kissed her deeply. He grabbed both her legs under her knees which forced her to put her hands back behind her and brace herself. He aligned his hard cock with her pussy and rammed it inside of her.  

Her body filled with a deep need that she had never felt before. Her need to have him inside of her was overwhelming. She moaned loudly and with desire as he took what he wanted. She could feel his need radiating off of him, that deep desire to claim her but didn’t quite understand why.

“Oh fuck,” he growled deeply as he filled Julie with his cum.

Sara stopped dead in her tracks as she heard Brad growl out. She quickly made her way through the forest to the opening at the stream. Her eyes glared at the sight she saw and a flicker of rage flashed through them.  ‘He will pay for this,’ she thought.

Julie awoke the next morning foggy and unclear about what was happening to her. She looked at her arm, to her amazement, it was practically healed. She rummaged through her backpack and noticed she was running low on food. Her senses seemed much more alert and she sat in wonder staring at a beetle across the stream, swearing she could hear its movements through the grass, which she knew was not possible.

Sara watched Julie from a distance. She scanned the area closely for any signs of Brad. She knew this was her only chance. She had to destroy Julie to get Brad back.Sara stalked ever so slowly towards Julie.  She paid close attention to see if she could sense Brad’s presence and knew this was her best opportunity.  

Julie slowly set her granola bar down as the hair on her arms raised like danger was near. Her ears perked up and she could hear the rustling of the brush behind her. She felt the overwhelming presences of danger approaching and found herself ready for the challenge.

Sara lunged hard from the brush attacking Julie from behind. At the last moment, Julie maneuvered herself quickly out of Sara’s path which made Sara hit the ground hard, rolling and being left sprawled out on the grass. She shook her head and rose back up to her feet, growling at Julie, who was very alert and ready.

‘You little bitch,’ Sara thought.

Julie’s head tilted to the side as she thought she heard a woman’s voice. She stopped and quickly glanced around for somebody but it was only her and the wolf. Julie’s eyes quickly shot back to the wolf. ‘It can’t be,’ Julie thought to herself.

Sara’s eyes glared at Julie and she started to circle her. Julie moved with the wolf, always keeping herself aligned with it waiting for the attack.Sara snarled and snapped at the same moment she leaped at Julie.

Julie put her arms up to protect her face and was already moving out of the path of Sara’s attack when out from the brush jumped Brad. His big black figured flashed across Julie’s sight as he hit Sara in the side and sent her tumbling away from Julie with a loud yelp.

‘You crossed the line, Sara,’ Brad said as he glared at her.

Sara scrambled up and shot back at Brad, ‘She’s not good enough for you!’

‘That’s for me to decide,’ he said with a loud growl.

‘I’m what you need, not her,’ Sara snapped back.

‘You,’ Brad questioned, and then said, ‘You could never be her!’

Sara snarled at him and lunged at him.  Brad quickly averted her attack and shook his head slowly.  ‘Go, Sara,’ he said.

Sara stopped in her tracks and looked at him, ‘Go?’

‘You’re banished and I don’t ever want to lay eyes on you again,’ Brad ordered sternly.

‘You can’t banish me,’ Sara cried back.

‘I can and I have.  Now go, Sara,’ he said.

Julie sat in stunned silence through the whole encounter. Her eyes wide and jaw dropped as she couldn’t believe the conversation that was taking place in her head between the two wolves. When Sara left Brad slowly turned to Julie and looked up at her with his bright sparkling blue eyes.

“Oh, Brad,” she whimpered as she sank to her knees.

Brad quickly morphed back into his human form and rushed to her. 

He took her hand in his and held it softly.  “I’m sorry, Julie, I had no choice,” Brad whispered softly.

“So they weren’t dreams,” Julie asked.

“No,” Brad said softly and he placed his hand under Julie’s chin and made her eyes meet his.

Julie stared intently into his sharp clear blue eyes. A feeling of lust rushed through her body. She rose on her knees suddenly and wrapped her arms around Brad’s neck and kissed him deeply.  The passion grew instantly as their lips met and grew strong.

Brad wrapped his arms around Julie and pulled her close pressing his firm strong body against hers.  She immediately melted into him and breathlessly whispered against his neck with urgency, “Take me, Brad, please!”

Brad growled deeply and said, “That is my intention!”

Her words fueled his instinct and he reached down and grabbed ahold of her t-shirt with both hands and ripped it open.  His mouth went to her throat and he kissed and bit at her neck as his hands reached down to her shorts and yanked them easily from her body as his mouth worked down her chest.  He sucked her nipple hard, biting on her tender nipple and pulling on it with his teeth.  

“Oh yes,” Julie whimpered loudly and her head fell back giving Brad access to her body.  She could feel the heat of his passion dance across her skin.   She knew there was no turning back and in all honesty, she didn’t want to.

His hand traveled down her body and began rubbing her pussy.  He moaned deeply feeling how wet she was for him and he was very pleased.  He slid a finger deep inside of her and began finger fucking her hard.  

Her legs spread wide with a loud moan as his fingers roughly violated her.  

“You want more, don’t you,” Brad roughly said.

“Yes, I do,” she gasped breathlessly.

“You want to be my claimed whore,” he asked grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her head back.

“Yesss,” she cried, “Claim me and make me your whore!”

Brad grabbed her and spun her around roughly.  He bent her over the big boulder in the clearing, grabbed his cock and slid it up and down her aching pussy.

“Are you ready for me, whore,” he growled.

“Take me now,” she cried.

He didn’t hesitate as he rammed his hard cock deep inside of her wet pussy.  He grabbed her hips and fucked her harder than he had any other woman before.  He needed her; she had to be his and his alone.  

Julie gasped loudly as Brad rammed his cock deep inside of her.  She felt like she would split it two but didn’t care.  She wanted more and pushed her hips back against his cock meeting his hard thrusts.

He grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her head back bringing her ear to his lips. He groaned loudly against her ear, “Ready to be claimed?”

“Yes, fuck yes,” she screamed.

He gripped her hips tight and thrust his cock deep inside of her. He grunted loudly as the first rope of his seed exploded deep inside of her.  

“Oh yessss,” she whimpered pushing her hips back wanting his seed deep inside of her.

Brad thrust and pushed his hips hard against her with every rope of cum that erupted from his cock. When he finished he stepped back and collapsed on the ground pulling Julie with him. He held her close and kissed her neck. His breathing was quick and rapid, which matched hers perfectly.

When their breathing returned to semi-normal, he turned her around and asked with a big grin, “Are you ready?”

She looked up at him with excitement and a bit of fear and responded, “Yes, I am ready.”

He stood up and reached his hand out for hers. She slipped her hand slowly into his and he pulled her up from the ground.  

“There’s nothing to be afraid of,” he whispered.

“I’m not afraid,” she said softly looking up into his eyes.

Brad stepped back and dived forward like he was diving into a swimming pool. In that instant, as he was in midair she watched him change into the large black wolf she encountered three days ago and land on all fours. He turned and looked at her and nodded his head, motioning for her to try it.  She took a deep breath and dove into the air. A feeling of complete freedom and strength washed over her. She landed on the ground with a thud and Brad rushed to her side.

“You will get the hang of it,” he said with a chuckle.

He walked over to the stream and softly said, “Come here, Julie.”

She walked slowly over to the stream and looked at him.

“Look,” he said motioning towards the water.

Julie looked down in the crystal clear stream and there staring back at her was a large white wolf with deep crystal blue eyes. She lifted her head slowly and her eyes met Brad.  

“You’re just beautiful,” he said softly.

Julie put her head down in a bashful way then quickly snapped it up and bit his jaw playfully and took off running.

‘Come on,’ she cried, and then shouted with a giggle, ‘catch me if you can!’

Brad shook his head and with a chuckle and took off after her. 

 

Published 
Written by LK213
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments