Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Irish Goddess - Chapter Three

"Family, Holidays, & More"

19
3 Comments 3
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"Kathy & Brock celebrate the holidays, family, and more... This story will wrap up in the next chapter."

For several weeks after their trip to Maui, Kathy and Brock continued to forge their relationship and both saw the possibility of wedding bells. As the trees turned color after an Indian Summer, they started discussing the plans for the upcoming holidays.

By now, Kathy had met all of Brock’s family, his parents, his brother and sister, and their spouses, and some of the extended family. The entire Roberts family was large, with Mr. Roberts (Ed) having three brothers, all of whom had two children. Brock had cousins ranging in age from twenty to thirty-five, and most lived in town.

Kathy explained that her family didn’t do big family holiday gatherings since her parents divorced years seven years ago. “It’s just the three of us,” referring to her sister and mother, she said. “Beth and I usually see our dad on Saturday of Thanksgiving week and on the 27th after Christmas.”

Having already spoken with his parents, Brock wanted to invite Julia and Beth to come to Thanksgiving at his parents’ house. As the oldest son in the Roberts family, Ed was President of the family farming business. He also had the biggest house which he and his wife, Lori, built with family gatherings and entertaining large groups in mind.

There was also an extra “party room” which was a separate building adjacent to the main house. This was where they set up tables and chairs for holiday meals, parties, etc. This room also served as the “jam room” after holiday meals as most of the Roberts family played an instrument. All of the Roberts family holidays were at Ed and Lori’s home.

Kathy wasn’t sure if her mother would be comfortable meeting everyone all at once. She thought she might be overwhelmed, but Kathy did agree to talk to her mom and sister about the idea. Kathy told Brock, “If they don’t come, I will be going to my mother’s house. I can’t leave them alone on Thanksgiving, just the two of them.” Brock told her he understood.

When Kathy called her mother Julia to discuss the upcoming holidays her mother laughed. “Beth and I assumed we’d be coming to Oak Valley. But we thought we’d be cooking a turkey at your house,” she said. “Please tell Brock and his parents that we would love to be their guests.”

The Irish redhead was excited that her mother was on board for spending both holidays in Oak Valley with Brock’s family. After she hung up the phone with Julia, she instantly called Brock.

“My mom said yes. She’ll come to town and to your parents,” she told him.

“OK, great. But what about Beth?” he asked.

“She’ll be here, don’t worry,” Kathy said.

**

Thanksgiving was a huge success with the O’Malley ladies being welcomed by the entire Roberts family. Julie was pleased to spend some alone time with Lori, Brock’s mother, so the two could discuss their kids’ relationship. Both agreed that they could see the couple of eight months getting engaged soon, but Lori said she did not have any inside information.

**

As Christmas was only a week away Brock’s best friend Chris pressed him one night over beers at Brock’s house. “Are you going to put a ring on it?” Chris laughed, stealing a line from the Beyonce song.

“I’m thinking about it, but it’s too cliché to get engaged at Christmas or on New Year’s Eve,” Brock said in a serious tone. “And I’m not doing it on Valentine’s Day either.”

Chris teased him about overthinking the date. “Just do it, dude,” he laughed. “OK, when did you guys start dating?”

Remembering special dates is not Brock’s strong suit. He grabbed his phone, “Let me look up the date. It was a Saturday in early March. She moved at the end of February.” He swiped through his online calendar, “March 6th.”

“You need to figure out how you’re going to propose to her. You can’t just do it in a restaurant. Chicks want that WOW factor,” Chris said.

Brock knew his best friend was right. He had to come up with something unique and memorable, and then plan every detail. But first, he needed to buy a diamond ring. Thankfully he knew just who to call.

For Christmas, Kathy’s mother and sister would be driving into town late on the 24th while the couple was at Brock’s parents for Christmas Eve dinner with his siblings, their spouses, and his two nephews. With Julia and Beth staying at her house, Kathy planned on spending the night at Brock’s.

Upon arriving home after Christmas Eve dinner Kathy went to the master bedroom to change clothes while Brock turned on the tv in his office slash den. About ten minutes later Kathy called out, “Brock, can you come to the living room?”

As he entered the room it was a bit dark with only the Christmas tree lights on. From behind the tree out stepped Kathy wearing a sexy Santa-themed outfit and a Santa hat. Brock was stunned. He looked her up and down, taking in all the details. “Mrs. Claus” was also wearing red fishnet stockings and red high heels, and her lingerie had white faux fur around the bottom and down her plunging neckline.

“Holy Smokes Rudolph,” he said.

“Merry Christmas,” Kathy said, stepping up to him and wrapping her hands around his neck. The two began kissing passionately.

Due to the busy holiday season, Brock had been very busy with the three locations of The Coffee Lounge. The staff had been making a tremendous amount of specialty coffee gift packs, and other gift boxes with coffee and cookies, and sales of the trendy glitter coffee commuter tumblers were through the roof. And gift cards were flying out the door. Brock and his managers were working twelve-to-fourteen-hour days. Due to this, the couple had not been intimate in about nine days by Kathy’s count.

She had put a winter blanket down on the carpet next to the tree and had taken the winter-themed pillows off the couch and loveseat and put those on the floor. “Lay down,” Kathy whispered. “I know you’re tired, but tonight is all about you baby.”

She unbuckled his belt and quickly had Brock naked on the soft warm blanket. “Would you like to unwrap your gift, or would you prefer me to keep on the outfit,” she asked.

Brock grinned, “Both. You look so fucking sexy in your outfit, but I need to touch you all over. I want a lot of skin-to-skin contact.”

Kathy stood and started doing a strip tease as best she could. The small sexy dress was the first thing to go, and then her red G-string. Brock requested that she keep on the fishnets, heels, and hat.

In the glow of the multi-colored twinkle lights, she began licking his soft cock. Once wet she started stroking him, bringing him to full strength. Kathy’s tongue circled his helmet head several times before she went down on his package quickly. She bobbed up and down with fury as she massaged his balls, noting how big each testicle was. She guessed they were full of sperm.

“Oh baby, that feels so good,” Brock said.

She looked up to see him craning his neck to watch her suck his dick. “You like that, don’t you? Watching me give head,” she whispered.

“You know I do,” he said.

“Go sit in the loveseat and I’ll kneel on the floor,” Kathy told him.

“No, I like it right here under the Christmas tree, next to the presents and the fireplace,” Brock said.

She continued orally pleasuring her boyfriend for another five minutes when he told her she needed to stop, or he’d blow his load.

Stopping, Kathy said, “Do you have enough energy to fuck? You can cum in my mouth.”

“Ride me,” was all Brock said.

They fucked in cowgirl for just two minutes when Kathy had a small, short orgasm wash through her body. “Your turn stud. Cum for me,” she said.

“OK, suck my dick again and I’ll bust my nut in your mouth,” he told her.

Kathy dismounted from his cock and was soon licking her creamy cum off his shaft before taking all of his seven inches deep into her mouth and throat, causing her to gag. She had plenty of saliva now to stroke his manhood while focusing on her king’s crown. Again, she circled his ridge and then flicked the underside about five times, driving Brock crazy.

“Oh shit. Do that again. I’m so close,” he muttered.

Kathy resumed flicking her tongue and sure enough Brock’s legs twitched, warning her of his explosion. His first ribbon of white jizz shot five inches into her open mouth and on her tongue. She quickly took half of his cock in her mouth as he blasted several more jets of baby batter. Kathy held her head still as she felt his cock spasm and the remaining cum ooze in her mouth.

With her eyes wide, she swallowed and gulped down his load. “Man, that was a huge load.”

Brock laughed. “I’ve been so busy, and so tired, I haven’t even jacked off for almost two weeks.”

Brock stood up and then helped the Irish lass to her feet, and they made their way to the master bedroom. They were soon in bed, and both quickly fell asleep.

The following morning, Christmas Day, the couple went to her house to see her mom and sister. While the girls talked in the living room Brock made a simple breakfast for them all. The big day went off perfectly at Ed and Lori’s home with presents, dinner, and the Robert’s family tradition of singing Christmas Carols. The O’Malley women had a fantastic time.

One interesting development was that sister Beth and Brock’s cousin Alex seemed to be flirting throughout the entire day. They even disappeared for about fifteen minutes for a short walk just before dinner. This did not go unnoticed by Julia or Kathy. On the drive home, they teased Beth before Brock came to her rescue.

“She can’t help herself. You O’Malley girls can’t resist us Robert’s men,” he joked.

**

New Year’s Eve came and went, and nothing was said by anyone about a proposal, much to Brock’s delight. While he and Kathy had talked about marriage and kids, it was always phrased as, “in the future” or “down the road.” While she had not said anything to Brock, Kathy did admit to Cami she had bought a bridal magazine recently to get some ideas, “If and when Brock proposes I want to know what’s current and in-trend.”

njacob
Online Now!
Lush Cams
njacob

With their one-year anniversary approaching the couple kicked around ideas for a weekend getaway. They narrowed it down to three locations, Monterey, San Francisco, and Yosemite National Park. While Brock was leaning toward Monterey, Kathy wanted to go hiking in Yosemite.

“I haven’t been to the park in ten years. Please,” she said batting her eyelashes repeatedly.

Taking her hand across the table, “If you want to go to Yosemite, we’ll go to Yosemite,” he whispered. “I’ll make the reservations.”

**

The anniversary couple left Oak Valley on Friday afternoon heading for Yosemite National Park at about 2:00 pm as Brock wanted to arrive while it was still daylight. His SUV was packed for the two-night stay and their mountain bikes were on the hitch rack. After checking into the modest Yosemite Lodge, they put their bags in the room and then had a light dinner in the Lodge Bar.

The Lodge complex is a no-frills facility built in the late 1950s or early 1960s based on the design. The rooms are all the same and very basic, including two queen beds, a small table and two chairs, an open-air closet and shelves, and no television. There is a large cafeteria, a small bar with a couple of televisions for sports fans, a gift shop, and the upscale Mountain Room restaurant with spectacular views of Yosemite Falls. In the center of the complex is a small area with a stage and benches where rangers give nightly presentations during the summer months.

Saturday was filled with biking through the valley, hiking up various trails to see waterfalls, and appreciating mother nature. This was exactly what Kathy had hoped for and she was very happy. They ate at Camp Curry for lunch where he explained that it was Robert’s family tradition to get pizza and ice cream, the latter delighting Kathy. Brock had also made reservations on Saturday night for the Mountain Room and at the world-famous Ahwahnee Hotel for their amazing brunch on Sunday.

After a lovely dinner, they strolled through the lodge lobby and browsed through the gift shop. When they returned to the room Kathy started getting playful and frisky. She was trying to tickle her guy, but he was having none of it, flipping the script on her. He pinned her down and had her giggling and squirming on the bed as his hands teased her body. This all ended with a long kiss.

“Take me,” she said seductively. “Make slow passionate love to me.”

Something happened and each became possessed, stripping the other’s clothes off frantically. Brock continued the pace as his mouth went from her lips to her breasts, but she reminded him she wanted a sensual and erotic experience tonight. He instantly slowed down.

As he suckled on her breasts, his left hand was strumming her instrument down below. Kathy was overheating as her honey pot dripped her nectar. Brock’s fingers teased her protruding pleasure button as he lightly bit her nipple, causing her to flinch and moan.

“Jesus Christ, that feels sooooo good,” she said lightly. “I want cowgirl.”

They slowly moved into position as they kissed. Brock’s hands were on her waist guiding her to his cock. The professional sales manager reached between her legs taking hold of his manhood and slowly lowered her kitty down.

Kathy said, “Fuck me slowly.”

His hands lovingly caressed her butt and thighs as he moved them to her lovely tits. Her areolas were a light pinkish brown on her milky-cream skin, topped with small but sensitive nipples. He softly squeezed both breasts and rubbed her nipples with his palms before pushing her tits together, getting her nipples close together.

He raised his head and his tongue started licking one nipple and then the other, going back and forth every few seconds. Brock added smacking kisses and quick sucks as she continued to slowly rock on his cock. He could feel the sexual energy building so he stopped, edging her before she could climax.

“Damn you, I was almost there,” she whispered.

As her juices slowly dripped down his balls he looked into her eyes, telling her, “Take your time. Enjoy it.”

Soon they were back at the peak of passion as he continued with his hands and lips on her breasts, caressing, licking, kissing, and sucking. Kathy began moaning lightly and her rocking sped up a bit, causing the headboard to bang against the wall. Brock knew what that change of pace meant.

He started thrusting up as she rocked down toward his pelvis. Kathy’s eyes opened wide on his first deep plunge, and her white smile appeared. Brock’s hands returned to her waist, holding her tight, and they were off to the races. Both turned up the energy and speed, turning this slow sensual lovemaking into a hard and fast fuck.

Both were talking dirty expressing their desire and pleasure when Kathy’s womanhood began dancing around his cock. Both knew they were almost finished, yet they tried to prolong their experience. Brock felt her walls squeeze his sausage, so in response, he slapped her ass hard.

“YES!” Kathy exclaimed.

Brock slapped her ass again.

“YES!” she yelled again.

With the third slap, she grunted a deep sounding, “I’m cumming!”

Her pussy spasmed and clamped down on his cock and he felt the flow run over the dam and down his sack. They continued to rock and thrust several more times before Brock screamed from his gut as he busted his nut deep inside the Irish goddess.

“FUCK YES!” he screamed.

Kathy felt warm blasts of his seed fill her bowl as she rode tall and ground her lady bits into his groin as she was just finishing her orgasm.

Just then there was a loud hard bang on the headboard wall, and a male voice yelled, “HEY! Quiet down!”

The young lovers froze and then started laughing as they came back to reality from their trip to sexual nirvana. Kathy collapsed onto Brock’s chest and then slid off to his side.

As they caught their breath, they mumbled about how loud they were, and how embarrassed they were that the neighbor banged on the wall. They lay cuddled up for twenty minutes before they both were asleep.

On Sunday morning they biked the short distance to the west side of the valley to see another waterfall before heading to brunch. It was a brisk spring morning as they coasted into the parking lot and visitor area at Bridalveil Falls, Brock was happy to see few cars in the lot. They locked their bikes and started up the wide paved trail to the falls.

Kathy looked up the path and into the sky to see the breathtaking waterfall and the light mist floating down and into the trees. “This is beautiful,” she said to no one in particular.

The trail had other visitors going up and down the slight grade with some decked out in full hiking gear with heavy boots and walking sticks. There were several families with kids, a group of Japanese tourists, and two older couples who had expensive-looking cameras and were taking photos of the falls.

Along the way, they held hands as they walked slowly. At the end of the path and viewing area, they read the information plaque about the history of Bridalveil Falls as the mist dampened their hoodies. Brock wandered off to another plaque as Kathy took photos on her iPhone. She then heard Brock’s voice.

“Kathy,” he said.

She slowly turned around to see her man down on one knee with an open ring box. She gasped, “Oh my god!” as one hand covered her mouth in shock.

“Katherine O’Malley, the past year has been the best year of my life. You are the love of my life; will you marry me?” he asked.

“YES!” she exclaimed. “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

“Your left hand, please,” Brock said. He placed the stunning two-carat diamond engagement ring on her finger.

Kathy heard the sound of cameras clicking to look up to see the four photographers from the trail taking picture after picture.

Brock had stood up and the two hugged and kissed while onlookers began applauding.

“You got me,” she laughed. “I had no idea.”

After the excitement of the proposal faded, one woman approached and introduced herself, she was the local professional photographer that Brock had hired to capture the special moment. She then had the couple pose in several locations as they headed down the trail to the visitor center and parking lot.

Before getting on her bike, Kathy told Brock that she had to call her mom and sister as she pulled out her phone. He laughed, explaining she probably did not have cell service at this location in the valley due to the tall granite rock walls and she could make the call from the Ahwahnee.

The giddy couple made the bike ride through the valley to the historic Ahwahnee Hotel for their brunch reservation. After using the restrooms, Kathy told him that she needed to make those phone calls. Brock said he’d go check in and be right back. When he returned to the lobby Kathy told him that she was unable to get ahold of either Julia or Beth, and left them both voicemail messages.

The hostess said she’d seat them, and to follow her. As they walked in, they were holding hands and Kathy was looking all around the cavernous dining room, noting the giant picture windows, the sixty-foot-tall ceilings, and the Native American designs and colors used throughout the room.

She felt Brock squeeze her hand as he stopped so she regained her focus and saw a large table filled with people. “Oh. Wait. What?” Kathy exclaimed.

The table guests all laughed. She slowly looked around the circular table seeing Brock’s siblings and spouses, his parents, and her mother, sister, and father. As everyone stood to hug the newly engaged couple, she looked at her fiancée with a huge smile and a tear forming on the corner of her eye.

“You thought of everything,” she whispered.

Brock had planned this for two weeks, calling everyone individually in advance. The meal took on a festive vibe and some talk among the ladies soon turned to wedding planning. The couple told everyone that they needed time to think about what they wanted to do with every aspect of planning a wedding.

The End

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments