Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Irish Goddess - Chapter Four

"Kathy surprises Brock on vacation"

21
5 Comments 5
1.9k Views 1.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"Thank You for reading this four chapter series. Google the Yosemite Chapel to see photos. I was lucky enough to stand up for my best friend as best man over thirty years ago in the chapel."

After the proposal in Yosemite, Kathy did some research online about wedding planning and found several good checklists of things to do: date, venue, flowers, caterer, etc., etc., etc…

Julia O’Malley went from mild-mannered prim and proper mother to Momzilla about wedding planning. She would call and text her daughter daily pushing her to get going with the planning, throwing out various ideas, venues, dinner menus, and so on.

Brock learned why Kathy’s mother was so determined to get every detail planned and wanted to be hyper-involved. She did not have a wedding. Julia and James, Kathy’s father, got married by a judge at City Hall in San Francisco, their hometown. Both came from lower-middle-class families where the father worked and the mother stayed at home, raised the kids, etc. They did not want to burden their parents with any financial expenses. Brock was surprised to learn this as both parents earned college degrees in the early 1980s, had good careers, nice homes, newer cars, etc.

It was Beth who talked with her mother after about a month, “Mom, you’re being a bitch. Let Kathy plan her wedding. It is her wedding, not yours,” she told her. “If she wants, or needs, your help she will ask you. And you know she will.”

Julia realized her nagging was taking all the joy out of planning for such a special day. The next day, Kathy received a beautiful spring bouquet with a note reading, “I’m sorry. Mom.”

Kathy and Brock had a general idea of what they wanted. Something small, something personal, something casual. They had a list of venue locations, and this was the first thing they needed to figure out. That will then determine the date, based on availability. There were several venue ideas in Oak Valley, Maui, Yosemite, and Kathy’s hometown Catholic church, St. Mary’s in San Francisco.

One issue that quickly arose was the size of the Roberts family. This is where the definition of “small” was discussed. Kathy was thinking in the fifty to sixty guest range, while Brock was thinking one hundred. He told the bride-to-be that his family count alone was forty. Kathy learned that two of Brock’s older cousins had over three hundred guests at their weddings in town.

A second issue was that Kathy’s father thought since he was giving them $12,000 for wedding expenses, they should consider his wish to get married at St. Mary’s. The O’Malley family, good Irish Catholics, have been church members for four generations.

The couple took one Saturday to look online at venue websites and developed a list of questions for each. Each site had tons of photos and FAQ pages with basics like the number of guests, approved vendors, and the like. They cleared their work schedule and on Wednesday they met at 10:00 am to call each venue to ask questions and schedule a visit, if possible.

After many hours of research, emails, phone calls, site inspections, and discussion, the couple sent out postcards reading:

Hold The Date: Saturday, October 16th

Location: Yosemite Chapel

Time: 5:00 pm

Visit our website for additional information:

wxw.omalleyroberts.com

 

**

Life went back to normal, and they looked forward to their big day which was now six months away. Brock was planning a fourth Coffee Lounge location at a small new shopping center and Kathy continued with her job with the pharmaceuticals company. They discussed where they’d live after the wedding, and they each were having mixed feelings as both were emotionally attached to their homes.

Late morning one day Kathy came running into the Orchard Coffee Lounge location to see Brock. “I have great news!” she proclaimed.

He wondered what the news could be for her to rush down to the store in person. “OK, what’s up?” he asked.

She went on to tell him that her sales team won a national contest, and everyone won a one-week vacation to Mexico. Kathy went on to say that she could select the all-inclusive resort herself and pick the dates. She looked at him with her sparkling green eyes, smiled, flipped her long red hair, and said, “I think we should go in a couple of weeks. My June calendar at work is really light. Can you make that work?”

Brock Roberts, ever the practical man, said, “Why don’t we use that for our honeymoon in October?”

Kathy laughed, “I knew you were going to say that. We’ve already saved and budgeted for a honeymoon trip. I worked hard for this and earned this perk. I’d like to go in June, please.”

He stepped out from behind the counter and asked her to follow him to the office. He instantly logged into the desktop and started typing and clicking the mouse. “OK, here is my calendar. What week in June are you thinking?” he asked.

“Either the second or third week,” she replied. “The second week would be best for me.”

Brock asked a few questions, and they discussed the pros and cons of each. He said he could make the second week work. He then started asking about the resorts, their locations, etc. Kathy said they could look at everything tonight at her house, after dinner.

**

“I hate redeye flights,” said the bloodshot-eyed Kathy as she walked through the Cancun airport. “I can’t sleep on a plane. I’m exhausted.”

“You’ll feel better once we get to the resort and you get a margarita,” Brock laughed. Leaning into her ear and whispering, “And I fuck your brains out.”

The couple found their bags, went through customs, and caught the luxury shuttle van to the Mayan Riviera Grand Palace Resort, located thirty minutes south of the airport. Upon arriving they received “Welcome Margaritas” as they checked into the resort and were assigned their personal concierge, Marina. She spent the next forty minutes booking daily excursions for the couple including zip lining, cenote diving, a jungle atv tour, the Mayan ruins in Tulum, a shopping trip to Playa Del Carmen, and more.

Upon entering their Ocean View Junior Suite, Brock announced, “I’m taking a shower. I feel gross. And then I need food.” Kathy agreed with him, but first, she wanted them both to unpack for the week’s stay.

The room featured a large bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, a large walk-in shower, and double sinks. In the main area were a king-size bed, a combo dresser and desk, a six-foot couch, a coffee table, and a forty-eight-inch flat screen on the wall. On their first-floor patio was a table and two chairs. And Brock’s favorite feature, they had their own private plunge pool, about ten feet by twenty feet.

Brock walked into the large shower just as Kathy was finishing washing her long red locks. Soon he was using a shower puff to wash her back and butt. He then turned his attention to her perky tits. Their washing skills turned sensual at this point and both were soon covered in soapy bubbles as they kissed and their hands explored.

Both had a new jolt of energy and after they quickly dried off were on the bed in full make-out mode. Kathy, without saying a word, spun around and the two were now pleasuring each other in 69. Brock was slowly licking her slit and labia as she circled his crown before sucking his head. He probed his tongue deep into her cunt as Kathy began licking his shaft up and down. Brock moved to her clit where he was flicking her tic-tac as she bobbed on his manhood. The room was filled with light moans from both.

Brock gestured for her to climb off and she simply moved to all fours. He repositioned himself behind his fiancée and fingered her wet love tunnel causing her to sigh.

“Stop teasing me and fuck me,” she whispered as she enjoyed being fingered.

Without saying a word, Brock pushed his dick through her door into the land of wet pinkness. He slapped her ass and then grabbed her hips as they slowly started going in and out.

“I’ll fuck you all right,” he snarled. “I’ll fuck you hard and fast, you little minx.”

Kathy was in the mood too, “Give me that cock. I want it hard and fast! Fuck me, stud!”

She was now rocking back in sync with his thrusts, sending his heat-seeking moisture missile deep into her promised land. The couple were each moaning in pleasure. Brock began chuckling lightly as he noticed himself in the mirror, with Kathy’s red hair hanging down over her face as she had her head down.

Brock gathered her long damp hair together and pulled her head up, “Look at yourself, vixen. Look in the mirror,” he said.

As she saw her reflection she smiled. “Give it to me, stud. Pull my hair and slap my ass,” she said loudly.

As he did, he could sense her orgasm was close. Her kitty spasmed and tightened on his girth.

“Cum for me, vixen!” he commanded.

“YES!” she exclaimed. “I’m gonna cum! I’m cumming!”

Brock slapped her ass once more, still pulling her hair. “Me too, vixen! Me too!”

With her love canal quivering as she enjoyed her orgasm, Brock pulled out and started stroking his cum glazed cock. As his hand approached his mushroom head on the third up-stroke, a long zig-zagged rope of pearly jizz shot two feet up her back. The second blast puddled above her waist, and the third and fourth were small blobs landing just above her ass crack. More sticky white cum flowed from his helmet and dripped on her butt cleavage.

“Holy shit,” he stammered. “That was amazing!”

Looking at Brock in the mirror, she laughed, “You covered my back with jizz! I gotta shower again.”

“No, no, no,” he told her, “Let me get a washcloth.”

**

As they ate lunch at the poolside Cantina Grill they surveyed the large adult pool, noting the swim-up bar at the far end. The sun was out with a few snow-white fluffy clouds in the sky, making the temperature in the upper eighties. Kathy was wearing a brand-new periwinkle blue and white thinly striped string bikini and a navy sarong, while her man wore a pair of Hurley navy board shorts.

“Let’s find a couple of lounge chairs and then get in the water,” Kathy said.

Instantly, Brock replied, “And go to the swim-up bar.”

With a disappointed look on her face, she said, “Promise me you won’t get drunk on the free drinks.”

“I promise. Maybe just a little buzzed,” he said sarcastically.

Upon returning to their lounge chairs with their margaritas they couldn’t miss the couple sitting on their right side had returned. Brock guessed they were about thirty years old also and seemed like clean-cut Americans. Both the guy and the girl were tanning with their eyes closed.

After they sat down Kathy was quick to re-apply sunscreen to her fair skin. Brock, on the other hand, was trying to check out the woman’s huge boobs, having to look past the guy. He guessed they were 40DD or 42DD. They were watermelons. He slowly rotated his head back and turned to see Kathy looking at him.

She whispered, “And they look real.”

This made Brock laugh, startling the other couple. Both looked at Brock and mumbled hello. They must have been in a light sleep.

He apologized, “Sorry for waking you up.” After a short pause, “I’m Brock and this is Kathy.”

“Hey,” said the man, “I’m Brian, and my wife is Tiffany. We’re on our honeymoon.”

“Congratulations,” said Kathy. “We’re getting married on October 16th.”

Tiffany, and her two watermelon-sized tits, sat up. “Wanna see some photos?” she said holding up her iPhone.

“YES!” exclaimed Kathy, getting up to go sit with Tiffany.

Brian looks at Brock, gestures, and rolls his eyes. “They’ll be looking at photos for at least thirty minutes.”

SarahRiab
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahRiab

The afternoon goes by quickly as the two couples learn more about each other, swim, get drinks, and more drinks, and more drinks. The margaritas were affecting the girls more than the guys as when they were in the pool for the DJ the girls were dancing together, bumping and grinding, and even shared a simple short lip kiss. They made plans to go to dinner together. Brian and Tiffany suggested the nightclub afterward, but they declined since they had an early tour bus down to Tulum at 8:00 am.

**

Over dinner, the margaritas flowed. For “dessert” Brian ordered four shots of Don Julio Blanco Tequila. Kathy looked at Brock with an uneasy look.

“I haven’t had tequila shots since college. I puked my guts out, and then blacked out that night,” she confessed.

Brian laughed, “What were you drinking, Jose Cuervo Gold? That’s the worst shit ever.”

Kathy nodded in agreement, “It was horrible. I was hungover all-day Sunday. I didn’t eat a thing, I but drank gallons of water.”

The drinks arrived and the booze went down fine. And then a second shot. And a third. Brock was halfway to being drunk, while Kathy was knocking on the door. The other couple was just about the same.

As they left dinner Tiffany tried to get them to go to the nightclub, but Brock reminded them about their early tour bus. Then Tiffany suggested they go swimming. The guys were telling her that wasn’t a good idea.

Kathy excitedly interrupted, “We have a plunge pool, come over to our room.”

As they arrived at the main hotel building Brock expected Brian and Tiffany to peel off to go to their room to get their suits on, but they kept walking with Kathy and Brock.

“What about your suits,” Brock said.

Tiffany, slurring her words, “What about our suits? Let’s go skinny dipping.”

Brock looked at Kathy waiting for her to shoot down that idea. He, naturally, thought it was a great idea since he had been staring at Tiffany’s big boobs most of the day.

“Great idea!” exclaimed the redhead.

Upon entering the room all four started undressing. The booze was giving them the extra courage needed. As the others were finishing Brock connected his wireless speaker to his phone and turned on music thanks to SiriusXM. Brian opened the large sliding glass door out to the patio and then took a few large quick steps and jumped into the plunge pool in cannonball fashion, making a huge splash.

The girls were laughing as they approached the pool, as was Brock. The three used the steps to walk down. All four were now standing in the warm four-feet-deep water, about an arm’s length apart when Tiffany began singing along with the music. This began a group karaoke session for a couple of songs. When that ended the girls paired up as did the guys to talk.

After about twenty minutes, a now definitely drunk Tiffany pronounced, “You’re so fucking hot,” to Kathy as she wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed her. And kissed her. And then kissed her again with tongue.

Brian and Brock watched from ten feet. Brock awaited Kathy’s reaction.

When the girls broke from their kiss, Kathy looked at Brock and asked, “Are you ok with this?”

“Kissing her? Yeah, go ahead,” he said, figuring they’d share another kiss.

As the two women kissed, Tiffany’s hands appeared from the water to caress Kathy’s breasts. She then broke away from Kathy’s lips and started suckling on her right tit softly.

Kathy, looking at Brock, sighed, “I haven’t been with a girl since college.”

The girls continued kissing and boob play for another five minutes. When they stopped Tiffany whispered to Kathy, “Wanna go inside, and the guys can watch?”

Brock’s ears were on fire, his eyes widened, and his cock hardened.

“Yes,” said Kathy.

Once the women hit the sheets it was on. Both obviously had experience with other women. Kissing, caressing tits, pinching nipples, fingering pussies, and finally, Tiffany went down on Kathy’s honey pot.

Brock and Brian had pulled the patio chairs into the room and were sitting there with huge boners. Brian got up and walked to the bed to get a better view. His new bride looked up and smiled. He started stroking his uncircumcised cock. Kathy looked at him and smiled.

Kathy was now moaning with pleasure as she rubbed her own tits and occasionally tugged on a nipple. She opened her eyes to see that Brock was now beside the bed too with his cock in his hand.

She noticed a large drop of pre-cum on his head, “Let me taste your pre-cum.”

Tiffany’s head shot up, “Can I taste it?”

Kathy looked at Tiffany. Kathy looked at Brock, and back to Tiffany. “Sure.”

Tiffany upped the ante, “Can I suck Brock off? I want to taste his cum.”

Brock couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Was fucking going to be next? Are these two full-on swingers he wondered.

Kathy again looked at Brock, “If she sucks you, I’m sucking Brian’s dick.”

“Do you want to suck his cock?” Brock asked.

“I’m drunk and horny, yes, I want to suck his cock,” Kathy slurred.

Tiffany was already getting into position by moving to her knees on the floor. Kathy did the same thing on the other side of the bed. The men sat on the edge of the bed, with their backs to each other.

After about seven minutes Brock whispered to Tiffany, “I’m really close. Go faster.”

Hearing this, Kathy also sped up her bobbing on Brian’s manhood, she stopped momentarily, telling him, “Cum in my mouth!”

Brock was moaning and giving Tiffany verbal encouragement. He was also fantasizing about shooting his load all over her big tits as he watched them jiggle like jello.

“I want to bust my nut on your big tits,” he told her.

“No. In my mouth. I love to swallow,” Tiffany said quickly while continuing to stroke his girth.

Just then Brian proclaimed, “I’m cumming!” as he held Kathy’s head.

“Shit! Me too!” said Brock. “Aagggghhhh!”

Both guys emptied their balls into the gals' mouths. “Show us,” was all Brian needed to say. Kathy went first, opening her mouth and showing both guys. Tiffany did the same.

“Don’t swallow,” said Brock. “You two kiss and swap cum.”

“Great idea dude,” said Brian.

The girls looked at each other and smiled. Both got on their feet and met at the end of the bed. As they embraced, they kissed, tongues going in and out, with some jizz leaking from the corners of their mouths.

“That is so fucking hot,” said Brock. “So hot, and so nasty.”

Once done kissing the girls swallowed the mix of spunk, licked cum off each other’s chin, and started to giggle.

“That was fun!” said Tiffany.

“It really was,” said Kathy. “My pussy is so wet. Brock, you need to fuck me.”

Brian asked, “Can we share the bed, so we can fuck too?”

Kathy and Brock looked at each other, and at the same time said, “Sure.”

The two girls sucked their partner’s dick so they were rock hard so they could fuck. Each couple rotated through several positions before the girls climaxed and the men busted their nut for the second time in twenty minutes. All four collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

In the morning Brock woke up holding Kathy. He looked to his left expecting to see Brian and Tiffany, but they were nowhere to be found.

“Babe, time to get up. We have that tour to Tulum today,” Brock said gently waking Kathy.

**

After returning from their excursion Brock and Kathy headed to the pool. The two couples saw each other, and they briefly talked about their booze-induced sexual escapades from the night before. All four said they enjoyed it, and they did not regret their actions. Tiffany said, “It’s 2024. You can have sex for fun and pleasure, not just love.” Pausing a half second, “And I had a lot of fun.”

They hung out the remaining two days Tiffany and Brian were at the resort, but no shots, no skinny dipping, and definitely no blowjobs with the other partner. Brock and Kathy’s last three days they enjoyed by themselves before returning to Oak Valley.

**

The big week finally arrived, and every detail had been planned, vendors triple-verified, etc. On Friday, October 15th there was a small caravan of cars from Oak Valley to Yosemite National Park where some wedding guests would spend two nights at the Lodge. There was a short wedding rehearsal at the chapel and a dinner for immediate family at the Mountain Room.

On Saturday morning the air was brisk as Brock and Kathy took a 7:00 am walk. There were no official wedding responsibilities for the bride and groom until they needed to get dressed and get to the chapel for the 4:00 pm nuptials. After brunch, they kissed and said goodbye. Brock would not see her again until she walked down the aisle.

Most of the guests had made rough plans to bike and hike around the Yosemite Valley during the less popular “shoulder season” in October. And another group of guests arrived in the early afternoon that day.

**

The Yosemite Chapel is a simple small church. There is a small area at the front with a piano, pulpit, and raised stage. There are only eight pews on each side of the aisle, each big enough for six adults. The occupancy limit is ninety-six guests per the Fire Marshal.

The center aisle for the bride is maybe fifty feet from the back double doors to the bride’s final stopping point. As the traditional song was played by the pianist, the pews were full. Brock and his best man, Chris, stood near the non-denominational officiant in their matching navy suits with no ties. The bride’s sister, Beth, was the Maid of Honor, and slowly walked down and took her place to the left side. She was in a blush pink dress with modest nude heels.

The traditional Wedding March started and James O’Malley escorted his daughter down the aisle. The bride was in a less-than-traditional dress, a pearl white above-the-knee Vera Wang sleeveless form-fitting dress that also had a small V-neck. It was a beautiful dress, just not what many of the guests expected. It was contemporary, it was different, and it made a statement. The bride was beautiful and radiant.

Kathy wore pearls borrowed from her mother, and a blue garter presented to her by Brock’s sister, Ciara. Brock’s three aunts gave her an embroidered white handkerchief which the bride held with her simple bouquet of pink and white carnations accented with baby’s breath and greenery.

James O’Malley shook Brock’s hand, and the bride and groom held hands, taking a few steps closer toward the officiant. Mr. Stark greeted the guests, did an opening prayer, and then one of Brock’s aunts sang a song. Mr. Stark performed the standard vows, with the couple repeating their parts. When finished he proclaimed, “Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Brock and Kathy Roberts!”

The married couple slowly took the short walk up the aisle holding hands and out the door where a photographer was waiting to take more photos. After the chapel emptied, more photos were taken of the bride and groom, and with family members.

As Brock and Kathy entered the public Ahwahnee dining room many diners offered their congratulations as the couple walked to the back of the room. The wedding guests were seated near the giant picture windows looking out over a meadow to the west of the hotel. The twelve tables had beautiful centerpieces, similar to the bride’s bouquet, and several bottles of wine. Guests enjoyed the choice of three meal options, finished off with a slice of wedding cake.

After dinner, half of the eighty-six guests met in the Ahwahnee bar for drinks and impromptu dancing. At 9:00 the bride and groom left and spent their first night together as husband and wife in the Ahwahnee Wedding Suite.

On Sunday everyone returned to Oak Valley while Brock and Kathy caught a flight to Maui for their honeymoon.

The End.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments