Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Irish Goddess - Chapter Two

"The new couple build their relationship the next few months"

37
6 Comments 6
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Katherine O'Malley is new to Oak Valley and meets the Coffee Lounge owner Brock Roberts. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Sparks fly and a romance is ignited."

The new couple had to take Friday and Saturday off from seeing each other as Kathy had her mother and younger sister in town to visit her at her new city and house. On Sunday morning, Kathy took the two to the Coffee Lounge as she knew Brock would be helping during the peak morning period.

The three walked in and stopped, allowing Mom Julia and sister Beth to take a quick look around the shop. Katherine had obviously talked about her new friend’s business and wanted to have them meet Brock before they left town in the afternoon.

“This place is really cool,” said twenty-five-year-old Beth. “Did he decorate this place?”

“He said he had help from his sister,” replied Kathy.

Mom had a more critical eye. “Very trendy.”

Once he noticed the ladies, Brock stepped out from behind the counter and introduced himself, “Hello, I’m Brock Roberts. Welcome to the Coffee Lounge.”

Kathy smiled at him, “I wanted my mom and sister to meet you. I hope you don’t mind that we came in unannounced.”

Brock snickered a bit, “It’s always a pleasure to meet two more beautiful O’Malley women.” Looking at her mother, “You must be Julia,” offering her a hug. “And I’ve heard a lot about you too Beth,” giving her a hug also.

The women approached the counter and Liz welcomed them. “Hi, Kathy! Mocha and a shot?” she asked.

“Not today. This is my mom Julia and my sister Beth,” she said.

The three ladies ordered both coffee and pastries. As Julia tried paying, Liz explained, “Kathy gets free coffee and pastries.”

“What?” said Julia.

Giggling a bit, Liz told her, “I think my boss likes your daughter.”

“Oh, how nice,” said Julia. “Then this is for you,” placing a ten-dollar bill in the tip jar.

“Thank you, Julia,” said Liz.

The O’Malley women took a seat at a large circular table and soon had their coffees and pastries. A few minutes later Brock joined them when the shop slowed down.

“I hope you two have enjoyed Oak Valley. I think Kathy likes it here,” he said.

Liz, teasing her older sister, “Oh, I know one thing she likes,” she said in a sarcastic tone.

Brock, getting her drift, spun it in a different direction, “Yes, her house is wonderful.”

Looking at her daughter, Julia said, “Three weeks in town and you already have had a man to your house?”

“Mrs. O’Malley, I’ve only been inside once, for maybe twenty minutes, after our pizza night with my friends. And I’ve only been in the living room,” said Brock politely.

Smiling, Julia replied, “Oh Brock, I’m just teasing my daughter. She’s been so focused on her job I’m happy to see her enjoying life again.”

“Mom, I’m sitting right here,” Kathy said.

Beth quickly changed the subject and started asking Brock basic questions about his business, college, family, etc. “Did you hear that Kathy; his family is very important to him. And his siblings live in town too.”

Kathy stared at her younger sister. “Yes, I know all of that. And, no, I have not met them yet. But I met his best friend and his wife. That was our pizza night I told you about.”

Brock sensed a brewing sister disagreement, so he quickly excused himself to go to help behind the counter. Standing, he tells the ladies, “Julia and Beth, it was so nice to meet you two. I look forward to seeing you again soon.”

“Thank you, Brock,” said Julia. “Something tells me we will see you again.”

**

Brock and Kathy begin to see more and more of each other over the next few weeks. Kathy’s new job did take her out of town for a night every other week, and the two started cooking dinner with each other on most nights. As the weeks turned into months, the relationship had strengthened and the two had lightly talked about the future.

Kathy was upfront about her crushed heart after having her fiancé run away a few years prior. Brock explained how his college girlfriend had broken up with him right before graduation since she was headed out of state. He also spoke about his two brief relationships that Cami told her about. The two felt very comfortable with each other’s pasts.

Out of the blue Brock suggested their first vacation together. They had spent a couple of weekends at the coast, but this would be a full week in Maui. Kathy loved the idea but cautioned him that she isn’t a sun worshiper like he is due to her fair skin.

“I’ll reserve a pool cabana every afternoon so it will be available if we’re at the pool and not out on a day trip,” Brock told her.

It would be Kathy’s first trip to the island, having been to Honolulu three times with her family. She was looking forward to the various hikes, the infamous Road to Hanna, and biking down the Haleakalā volcano after watching the early morning sunrise.

Having been to Maui many times, Brock planned everything and booked all the reservations for the flights, hotel, car, etc. As the date approached Kathy was spending time online researching the activities Brock had listed as possible things to do. By the time they boarded the flight, they seemed to have a plan for each day. A good combination of activities, sightseeing, and relaxing at the pool or various beaches on the west side of the island.

The flight from San Francisco was a rare 6:00 am flight and the plane was maybe half full. This allowed people to spread out and sleep. Brock and Kathy had a full row to themselves towards the back of the plane, with no one near them for several rows.

About two hours into the five-hour flight Kathy woke up to find Brock watching a movie. She had been stretched out on three seats across the aisle, so she moved back to her assigned seat. With her blanket in hand, she curled up on the two seats and rested her head on Brock’s lap.

Brock shifted uncomfortably, adjusting his legs to being used as a pillow. Kathy noticed his growing bulge as it was tough to miss since her temple was lying on it. As she tried to adjust her head, she had a better idea.

She sat up and surveyed the plane. Kathy noticed there was no one seated behind them in the last four rows and no one for another four rows in front of them. She quickly jumped up and checked the restroom and galley area for staff. It was empty.

As she sat down, she whispered into Brock’s ear, “Unzip your pants and pull out your cock. Let’s join the Mile High Club with a blowjob.”

“Really?” he asked.

“Yes. Hurry up before we lose our chance,” she replied.

Brock unzipped his pants and unbuttoned his pants. His cock was hard, but his balls were a bit snug in the crotch. He pushed his pants down a couple of inches giving Kathy full access to his dick and balls.

She leaned over and placed the blanket over her back and shoulders, but not covering her head. Kathy took his manhood into her hand and stroked it several times before licking his shaft up and down several times.

Brock loved her oral skills and made sure to give her encouragement. “Suck my cock. Lick my balls. Make me cum baby.”

The redhead vixen was slowly bobbing up and down on his seven inches of love muscle. He was shaved clean and had a large mushroom head. There was a dark brown ring around his shaft from his circumcision as a baby. Kathy was alternating between sucking and licking, also moving from his cock to his balls.

Brock kept opening his eyes making sure that no passengers or flight attendants were walking to the back. He was also slightly thrusting his hips occasionally.

After about four minutes he told her, “I’m really close. Go fast and do the flicking trick on my head.”

Kathy bobbed really fast for about thirty seconds and then flicked her tongue very quickly on the underside of his head and stroked his cock. This was Brock’s weak spot, so to speak.

“Suck it! I’m cumming!” whispered Brock.

A long rope of pearly jizz shot from his cock, aided by Kathy’s stroking. It blasted Kathy on the cheek before she could get her mouth around his dick. Brock emptied his balls into her mouth. She milked out the remaining spunk the next half minute.

As was her custom, Kathy looked at him, opened her mouth to show him his load, and happily swallowed her protein shake.

Looking at her face he told her, “Don’t move, let me wipe up that cum shot.” Brock used a finger to clean her cheek and had her lick his finger.

DaphneCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaphneCollins

“Maybe that will help you get some sleep,” she joked.

Kathy sat up in her seat as Brock pulled up his pants. She noticed one of the female flight attendants heading down the aisle and nudged Brock.

“Good timing,” he joked as Kathy washed out her mouth from her water bottle and took another drink.

The short brunette staffer was smiling and making eye contact with the couple. She stopped at their seats.

“Everything ok back here?” she asked in a sarcastic tone.

The couple giggled a bit and Brock turned a shade of red. “Yes, we’re fine. Thanks.”

The stewardess looked at Kathy, “Would you like something to drink,” as she winked.

“Uh, no, I’m good. Thanks,” she said.

The stewardess turned and went back up the aisle toward the front of the plane, stopping and checking on other passengers along the way.

“She knows,” said Kathy.

“Nah,” replied Brock.

“No, she knows. Her smile, that tone of voice, and she winked at me. She knows,” Kathy reiterated.

Brock and Kathy cuddled up and dozed off to sleep.

A few hours later the plane landed in Maui. Being the last ones in the back of the plane they were the last ones to disembark. As they were about to pass the captain and several flight attendants standing near the cockpit, the captain handed both Kathy and Brock a set of wings.

“Welcome to the Mile High Club,” he said. The staff all giggled.

The couple laughed and quickly exited the plane. As they walked up the ramp-way Kathy turned toward Brock, “See, I told you she knew!”

**

Kathy was having an amazing time in Maui as Brock played tour guide in the mornings going on hikes, sightseeing, and visiting his favorite breakfast and lunch spots. In the afternoons they’d relax by the pool or visit a few of the west-side beaches near the Kaanapali area.

The day before they flew home, they were in the pool floating and walking around, and Kathy put her arms around Brock’s neck.

“I want to thank you for a wonderful vacation. We’ve done so many things. Why don’t we go up to the room for a nap?” she said, making air quotes for the word nap.

Brock instantly got her drift. “Oh, you’d like to nap, huh? If we go to the room, I promise you won’t get any sleep,” he joked.

They were soon entering their large room. Brock instantly turned on some music and Kathy headed into the bathroom to take off her wet bikini. Brock dropped his board shorts and kicked them toward the bathroom door before laying on the bed. After several minutes of waiting, he dozed off.

“Are you ready?” asked Kathy.

“Of course!” said Brock waking up after about ten minutes.

She turned the corner wearing an emerald green strappy lingerie piece with matching thigh-high fishnet stockings.

Brock’s eyes widen at the sight of his girlfriend. “You’re an Irish Goddess. You look stunning Katherine O’Malley,” he said as he stood up and embraced her.

They kissed softly a few times and soon their tongues were dancing in each other’s mouth. Brock would run kisses down her neck and back up toward her ear and lightly bit on her earlobe, something that drives her crazy.

Softly moaning Kathy told him, “Lay down so I can suck your cock.”

Laughing, Brock said, “Sorry, I have a little shrinkage from the pool still.”

“I’ll take care of that,” she said giggling.

Kathy slowly licked his shaft several times, swirled her tongue around his bulbous crown, and licked down to his balls. Her warm wet mouth felt so good on his shrunken sack and family jewels. She slowly began stroking his growing dick.

She started bobbing up and down at moderate speed as she lay between his spread eagle legs. Kathy used all of her oral skills over the next five minutes, edging Brock to the point of no return twice. Wanting to kick it up a notch she went back down south to his balls to lick and suck the boys.

Then she did something the two had never done, nor even talked about, she ran her tongue down toward his asshole.

“Whoa!” He said as he flinched. “What are you doing?”

“Don’t worry, you’ll like it. Pull your legs back a little,” she said.

Then next thing Brock knew he was being rimmed as she continued to softly stroke him. Kathy circled his rosebud slowly several times and Brock was surprised at the wonderful feeling. As he relaxed, he caught himself moaning in pleasure.

Kathy then flicked his bunghole several times and then probed his ass with her tongue, again causing him to flinch. She figured she was already down there she might as well go to the next step. She licked her finger and pressed against his opening.

“Relax, I’m going to finger you,” she whispered.

Brock mumbled something which Kathy could not understand.

She pushed her index finger into the first knuckle and stopped. She then wiggled her finger a little before she went deeper. Kathy then found his prostate with her third move, pressing against it with some force.

Brock moaned again. “Holy shit.”

“That is your prostate. I’m going to give you the best orgasm of your life,” she said.

Kathy slowly finger fucked his ass for a couple of minutes. She loved how big his cock grew and how hard he was. Brock had a large stream of pre-cum running down his shaft.

She quickly jumped off the bed and dug through a small bag in her nightstand drawer, producing a nine-inch bullet vibrator. She squeezed some lube on the toy. Kathy repositioned herself on her knees.

“OK, I’m going to insert my toy about two inches and then turn on the vibrator,” she told her, looking him deep into the eyes.

Brock smiled and told her, “I trust you.”

In went her pink vibrator slowly. It was a thin, long toy, maybe one and a half the size of her finger in thickness. Kathy turned the knob and the toy hummed slowly.

“Holy shit,” Brock muttered. “That’s amazing.”

“OK, I’m going to angle this a bit to hit your prostate,” she whispered.

“Oh, yes. Right there,” he said.

“OK, I’m going to move this about every few seconds. I’ll also suck your dick a little. But I want you to cum only from the prostate stimulation,” she instructed him.

Kathy pulled out both tits from her lingerie and bent over to quickly lick and such his pink steel. She moved her toy every four seconds. She also started talking dirty to her lover.

“Cum for me, Brock. I want to see you shoot a huge load. Look at my tits, I know you want to jizz all over my tits again,” she said.

Brock couldn’t talk. He was too focused on the pleasure inside his ass. As he reached for his cock to stroke himself, Kathy slapped his hand.

“Don’t touch your cock,” she instructed him.

Brock opened his eyes and it was such a sexy sight. His beautiful girlfriend in sexy lingerie, on her knees, fucking his ass with a toy. He wanted to speak, but all he could do was moan between his heavy panting for breaths.

A bit later he finally stuttered, “Yes. Yes.”

“Cum for me, baby. Let it go,” she said.

Brock could feel his spunk racing up from his balls toward his head. He opened his eyes again so he could witness this orgasm. Just as he was about to blast his first rope of jizz his whole body shook as he climaxed, something he had never done.

“AGH!” he yelled. He opened his eyes to see spurt after spurt of pearly white cum shoot from his purple crown covering his chest with blobs and streaks of cum. He was amazed at the amount of cum he was shooting and the distance it flew up on his chest.

“Yeah, baby! Let it go!” Kathy encouraged. “Enjoy this, baby.”

Brock lay on the bed spent. After a few seconds, he noticed Kathy was still moving the toy in and out.

Before he could say something to her, he had a familiar feeling. He looked down and his cock was erect. He shot a small load about three inches and then another full teaspoon of jizz oozed out of his helmet.

“Holy shit. I had another orgasm,” he stammered.

“Yes, you did baby. I hope you enjoyed it. Don’t talk. Notice how your body feels,” she told him as she finally slipped her pink missile out of his ass. Kathy moved to his side and began licking up the puddles of jizz on his stomach and chest.

After several minutes of silence, Brock finally whispered, “That was amazing. My whole body shook. That was the biggest climax of my life. And the biggest load too.”

Kathy smiled at Brock, “Thank you for a wonderful week in Maui.”

End Chapter 2

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments