Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nanny: Lori Finds Love

"Lori was a virgin but lusted after Mac's cock."

86
14 Comments 14
2.5k Views 2.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"Lori was innocent, young and beautiful. She took the job as a nanny to pay for her room and board as she prepared to become a nun."

Mac's wife passed away three years ago and left him with two beautiful twin daughters with golden hair like their mother. Jenny and Jannie were both four years old.

Mac was well off and owns several construction companies. Trustworthy people managed them while he was away for three years, raising his daughters. It was time to resume working.

Mac placed an ad in the church's newsletter for a full-time live-in nanny. He just received resumes from women in their fifties and sixties. It's not what he was searching for. He wanted someone with the energy and will to play, teach, travel, and bring new ideas about womanhood to his girls.

His girls have two wonderful grandmas and grandpas, for that matter, who they can relate to. He sought a new perspective for them to learn from and admire.

Mac was thirty-six, and he worked long hours and traveled a lot. His sexual life after his wife passed was virtually nil. He hooked up with some friends from high school and college, but it felt like a pity encounter. Don't get me wrong, he is handsome, tall, and fit. He still has six-pack abs, no gray hair creeping into his red, curly hair, and the stamina of a champion in bed. Mac's wife loved his eight-inch cock, which could plow her for hours at a time even with cumming three or four times.

Mac was about to lose hope when Lori knocked at his door. She was a beautiful young redhead, and she had the perfect resume and energetic demeanor. Her green eyes just captivated you when she talked. She displayed no shyness and maintained eye contact during the interview.

Lori was twenty-four and had just graduated from college with a degree in religious studies. After nannying for about four years, she planned to enter a convent to begin her journey toward becoming a nun. She desired the frequent travel associated with the job. She wished to journey everywhere prior to entering the convent.

Despite wearing baggy clothes, her large, firm breasts and firm bubble butt were clearly visible.

They agreed on her salary and that Saturday evening, and all day Sunday, would be her days off. Mac showed her where she would sleep, and she loved her bedroom. His room was in its own corridor. The girl's bedroom was located to the left of his, and Lori's was to the right.

She started on Thursday, which was perfect, as Mac had a date with one of his old college girlfriends on Friday.

Mac helped Lori move into her room on Wednesday night. All she brought were four pieces of luggage, three heavy boxes of books, a box of pictures, and a large basket of stuffed animals.

The girls met Lori during the interview and a few times after. They fell in love with her immediately, and Lori seemed to return the sentiment. They clicked, giggled, and talked up a storm.

Thursday, Mac woke up to kitchen commotion. Lori cooked breakfast for all of them while the girls danced and sang in the kitchen.

Lori was wearing spandex yoga pants and a loose, low-cut green sweater, like pictured above. Her lack of a bra accentuated her stunning appearance. Her breasts bounced as she danced, which gave Mac a hard on that was hard to conceal in his pajama bottoms. He was shirtless, so his cock stuck up above the elastic waistband.

Mac quickly covered his exposed cock with a dish towel as soon as he realized this. To ensure that Lori hadn't noticed, he cast a quick glance in her direction, only to find it clear that she had indeed seen, judging by her wide eyes and flushed complexion. Mac apologized, turned, and walked back to his room to change.

They all sat and enjoyed a fantastic breakfast without mentioning his accidental exposure.

Mac kissed the girls goodbye as he headed off to work. Lori mentioned the girls could swim in the pool after lunch.

Mac got home early and heard his girls playing in the pool. He went outside to say hello but paused at the doorway. Lori was wearing a near-nothing bright pink bikini. Her ass was firm and shapely. Her top barely concealed her nipples, leaving the rest of her sun-kissed breasts exposed. Being a good lifeguard, she walked around the pool. Unnoticed at the door, Mac watched her for a few minutes. She bent over to splash some water on the girls and gave him a great backside view of her pussy lips that snuck out of her bottoms. Her bikini was stuck in her pussy. She appeared to be bald from his vantage point.

Mac had just readjusted his hard cock in his jeans when his daughters yelled out, "Daddy is home!" Lori spotted him staring at her and ran to grab a towel to cover up. She apologized for being so scantily clothed, as she didn't think he would be home this early.

He reassured her not to worry, as this was now her home as well. She teared up, as she had never felt that she belonged anywhere before. A couple unable to conceive adopted her as their own baby. They had their own baby girl less than a year later, and they treated Lori as a second-class citizen. The spoiled girl knew how Lori felt and took advantage of her often.

Mac put on his trunks, swam, and played with the girls. Lori's nipples stiffened as she watched him splash around. She admired his broad shoulders, large biceps, and muscular chest.

Lori excused herself as she stated she had to start dinner. Lori cooked a fabulous chicken dinner. Cooking was something she loved and excelled at. She said cooking was one of her passions. She mentioned the fridge having low food and the pantry having low staples.

Mac gave Lori the spare keys to the Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake. He told her this was her car now. She could use it at her leisure, transporting the kids, running chores, and on her days off. He would drive his Dodge Ram Limited Longhorn 4WD DRW Mega Cab dually.

Lori teared up once again, rushed him, and gave him a long, tight hug. Mac smelled her hair, which smelled of lavender. After the pool, she probably showered.

Mac informed Lori and the girls that he wouldn't be around tomorrow because of work and an evening date.

Mac got up at 3:30 a.m. to find Lori in the kitchen wearing her robe. She made him a hot breakfast and packed him a lunch. He was stunned and very grateful.

The breakfast was wonderful, and as he headed out the door, he absent-mindedly kissed Lori on the cheek and said goodbye.

Lori put her hand on her kissed cheek and rubbed it softly. She spun around and danced around the kitchen as she cleaned up.

It was 1:30 a.m. when Helen and Mac tiptoed through the hallway to his bedroom. Helen was his college roommate's hot girlfriend back in the day. Mac used to fuck her when he was in class. She never let her boyfriend fuck her.

Helen was a little drunk as she stripped her clothes off. Despite being a brunette with small breasts, she had an amazing behind. She was beautiful. She had short, triangular pubic hair and a wet, juicy pussy.

Helen dropped to her knees, pulled out Mac's hard cock, and licked the head. She massaged his balls as his pants hit the floor. Her tongue slid up and down his shaft as she looked him straight in the eye. She smiled and then swallowed the whole eight inches. Mac grabbed her hair and guided her mouth up and down his shaft.

Her small tits and pointed nipples tickled his thighs. He fucked her face until he unloaded down her throat. She drank all his seed. It was the first time Mac had cum in six months.

Mac was ashamed that he had his eyes closed while imagining he was face-fucking Lori.

Helen took off his shirt so that they were both naked. Helen liked to be spanked, so Mac sat down and laid her across his lap and spanked her ass red. She cried out as he smacked her hard. She came all over him as he continued to spank her.

As she wiped the tears from her face, she got up and thanked him. She pulled Mac onto the bed and put him on his back. Helen straddled his cock and let it sink into her warm, wet, and tight pussy.

She enthusiastically bounced on his cock, squealing and moaning with each movement. Mac grabbed her firm little tits and used them as handles to hold her steady. Helen's juices were flowing down his cock.

Lori had been watching from the door since Helen swallowed his thick cock. She was wearing a pink nighty with lacy pink panties to match. Her hand was in her panties with two fingers in her pussy.

Lori had witnessed no one having sex before. She was a virgin. Lori witnessed Mac putting his cock into Helen's mouth and was astonished by Helen's enthusiasm for spanking.

Lori came as Mac spanked Helen, as she imagined it was her being spanked over his hard cock. She thought his cock was amazingly long, straight, and thick. Lori had never touched a cock before or seen one in person.

Lori let out a squeal as she watched Mac's cock slide in and out of Helen. She came again when he stiffened and shot cum deep inside Helen's pussy.

Lori snuck back to her bed and got under the covers. Panting and embarrassed that she witnessed Helen and Mac engaging in sexual activity. Once again, she came while thinking about his naked body. She shivered as she imagined his hands exploring her naked body. She wanted his lips to suck her big tits and wanted to know how it felt to take his cock into her mouth and into her pussy. Lori rubbed her ass, as she wanted to be spanked and kissed by her boss. She longed for Mac to wrap his body around hers and, together, fall asleep.

Mac awoke to an empty bed. He dressed in his pajama bottoms and robe. In the kitchen, he heard voices. Helen was sitting at the table while just wearing Mac's shirt. While talking to Helen, Lori made coffee and watched the girls play.

As Mac walked in, Lori poured him a cup of coffee and handed it to him. Her smile lit up the room, and her green eyes sparkled as she bade him good morning. She was beautiful with her red hair in a ponytail, her white shorts hugging her firm ass, and a green halter top holding her glorious breasts in place. She didn't wear makeup because her facial features were perfect.

Helen said, "You got a keeper here, Mac. She cooks, she's smart, and she's beautiful. I mean, look at those big tits! I would kill for titties like that. That firm bubble butt is ripe for a good spanking. Wouldn't you say so, Mac?"

Both Lori and Mac turned red. Lori turned red because Helen embarrassed her by talking about her tits and ass, as well as the spanking she witnessed. He turned red as his cock was hard, looking at Lori and imagining her naked over his knee getting spanked.

"Show some respect to my kid's nanny. She excels in her role with the girls, and there is no need for you to objectify her," Mac spoke hastily.

That cooled the room off as Helen marched to his bedroom and got dressed. Both Lori and Mac laughed as they heard the front door slam.

The girls came in, and they all had a nutritious breakfast as they planned their weekend. Mac said, "Let's swim first and then shop. I will take my girls to their favorite lunch spot and go to the zoo. Let's end the day with a movie. Tomorrow, we will go to Six Flags and spend the day there."

"What will you do on your evening off and your full day off tomorrow?" Mac asked Lori.

"I'd love to do those things with you. If you don't mind me coming along." Lori replied as she looked down at the floor.

"Of course you are welcome to come. Not as a nanny, but as a friend and guest," Mac said.

Lori squealed and jumped up, hugged the girls, and then she gave him a tight squeeze with a peck on the cheek.

StephanieSexxxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StephanieSexxxy

She danced around the kitchen as she cleared away the dishes. She ushered the girls to their room to change into their swimsuits.

They had a relaxing swim. Then they went to the mall, and Mac bought the girls several cute outfits with the help of fashionista Lori. Lori fell in love with a pretty flowered sundress, so he bought it for her. They had a great lunch and a wonderful, fun afternoon at the zoo.

At the movies, they had popcorn and soda. Lori sat on his left, and the girls sat on his right. By the end of the movie, Lori's head was resting on his shoulder.

The girls fell asleep in the back seat of the Jag as Mac drove home. Lori chatted him up the entire drive. Lori shared her adoption story with him, along with her experience of neglect by her new parents once their child arrived. Despite excelling at all sports, her parents attended none of her events. If she hadn't suffered a knee injury in college, she would have made the US Olympic Team, as she was exceptional at pole vaulting. Upon graduating, she had both a religious degree and a culinary degree. She loved animals, especially dogs. She never owned a dog, as her sister was allergic.

Mac told her his story about how he met his wife and that they had great sex almost every day. She died from a blood clot that traveled to her brain.

Once home, they put the kids to bed. Mac poured Lori some wine as he fixed himself a Jack and Coke. They talked on the couch until 2:00 a.m. She fell asleep, so he carried her to her bed.

She had already changed into her pajamas, so he placed her on the bed and, while tucking her in, one of her breasts fell out of the top. It was firm and round, with small freckles on top. Her areolas were pink and small, about the size of a quarter. Her nipple was stiff and looked like a fat pencil eraser.

Mac covered her with her sheet and blanket, then closed the door as he left. His cock was hard and needed some relief. He went to bed and jacked off to a porno on his phone.

On Sunday morning, Mac was the first one up. He fixed breakfast for them all. They laughed and giggled throughout breakfast.

Lori left to take a shower as Mac bathed the girls in his big spa tub. They loved it when he turned on the water jets. He dried them off and dried their hair. Mac dressed them in jean shorts and T-shirts. It took him about thirty minutes to braid their long blonde hair into long pigtails.

Lori walked in, and Mac almost lost his shit. She was wearing Daisy Duke jean shorts and a red tube top. Her long, red hair was in a ponytail. Her nipples poked through the fabric of her top, and her ass cheeks were visible when she bent over.

Mac excused himself, as he had to take a shower. While drying off, he noticed a movement in the hallway through the mirror. Lori had walked by as Mac's flaccid five-inch cock was swinging about. He didn't know if she saw his dick or not.

They picked up his mother on the way to Six Flags. She watched the girls on kiddy rides as Lori and Mac rode the adventurous ones. Lori held on to him tight on the roller coasters and spinning rides. They all got soaked on the water rides. You could see the outline of Lori's tits through her wet top.

Mac's mother fell in love with Lori. They chatted and talked about him all day. They watched the fireworks at night and headed to the car. Mac's mom convinced him to drop the girls off at her house. His dad wanted to take them fishing on their lake in the morning. The girls loved fishing with their grandpa.

On the way home, Lori and Mac stopped to get ice cream at DQ. They ate them as he drove home.

Lori changed into her nighty, and Mac changed into his pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. Again, they sat on the couch and enjoyed cocktails, as they had the night prior.

Their talk turned more intimate. Mac confessed she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He informed her about how he couldn't help but admire her body while she was swimming and how her outfit today drove him insane. He confessed to seeing her last night and pleasuring himself.

Lori admitted to seeing his cock poke out of his pajamas and that she saw Mac's naked cock swinging this morning as he dried off. She would not look at him when she confessed to watching Helen and Mac have sex. She let him know she fingered herself to an orgasm as she watched.

Mac lifted her chin up with his fingers and kissed her gently on the lips. She lifted his t-shirt over his head and kissed and massaged his muscular chest. Mac pulled her nighty off and sucked both of her magnificent breasts. Her nipples grew long in his mouth.

His lips felt electric to Lori as he sucked her breasts. She had longed for his tongue to circle and lick her nipples. There was a strange pulsing feeling that shot from her groin to her wet pussy.

She straddled Mac's lap and was dry humping him as she whispered. "I want your cock in my wet virgin pussy."

Mac stopped sucking her tits and pushed her off his lap. "Lori, I can't make any commitments to you and take your virginity under any false pretenses that either of us may have," he exclaimed.

Lori pleaded, "Mac, you are a wonderful father and an honest man. Not only do I have complete trust in you with my life, but you have also guided me to explore my sexuality. Knowing that you hold respect for me, I don't require any commitment or relationship from you. I just need you to take me. I desire to please you orally. I'm curious about the feeling of being spanked."

Mac picked Lori up and took her to his bed. On the edge, he set her down. He peeled off her panties, revealing a bald pussy and lips resembling a butterfly. She was dripping wet. On his knees, he ran his tongue along her slit, from her backside to her sensitive spot. He stayed on her marble-sized clit and sucked on it. He stuck two fingers in her pussy and rubbed her G-spot. She screamed and came in an instant. Mac kept eating and fingering her pussy as she squeezed his head with her powerful thighs. She came multiple times as she panted and loudly screamed. She pulled his hair hard at each climax.

Lori loved the feel of his tongue invading her virginal pussy. She had never been so wet. Her clit grew larger and more sensitive than it ever had before. Her pussy gushed fluid at every move he made.

Mac stood up between her legs. She was a beautiful sight, with her hair spread out over the mattress and her big breasts heaving. Her long legs were shaking as her pussy dripped with her juices.

She sat up and grabbed the base of his hard cock. He guided her mouth slowly onto the head. She licked around the rim and slowly swallowed about half of his cock before she gagged. Mac gently pulled her off, but she dove right back on. She bobbed her head up and down his shaft until she had six inches impaled in her mouth. She reached down and massaged his balls. Her tits rubbed his thighs as she sucked his cock.

Mac's cock felt wonderful to Lori as it slid over her tongue. Her cheeks felt the ridges of his rod as it pistoned into her mouth. Although she gagged a few times, when the head hit the back of her throat, her pussy pulsed with excitement.

Mac told her he was about to cum, but she kept sucking, and his cock exploded in her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed most of it and savored the taste in her mouth before swallowing.

Lori tasted his salty sperm and enjoyed the texture and taste. She studied the cum on her fingers before lapping the excess back into her mouth.

Pushing her back aggressively, Mac positioned himself on top of her. He tasted his seed as he kissed her mouth. He provided a sensual massage, paying special attention to her chest and indulging in gentle nipple play.

Lori loved kissing him passionately, and when he massaged her breasts, it was euphoric.

She felt his cock grow hard, spread her legs, and locked her ankles together around his waist. Mac looked into Lori's eyes and questioned, "Are you truly prepared for my cock to claim what you've kept for twenty-four years?"

She stared him right in the eyes and nodded. "Fuck me with your fat cock and make me scream and cum until you spill your seed deep into my womb."

Her soaked lips easily spread as he positioned the head at her wet opening and pressed gently. Mac slipped further in until he hit her hymen. She winced and tensed up. He pushed hard and fast and broke through her ring of resistance as his cock went balls deep.

Lori screamed as Mac pushed through, and tears rolled down her cheeks. She was tight, but it felt like velvet heaven. They stayed still for a moment.

The big pinch Lori felt only hurt for a second. She could feel Mac's thick cock push against her soft walls and hit her G-spot. Lori did not know sex could be this pleasurable.

Lori moved and made his cock slip out an inch or two. She spasmed and came as pink fluid poured out of her pussy onto her ass and sheets.

Mac pulled out further and started slowly rocking in and out. Lori was having multiple orgasms as he pushed and pulled his cock to full length.

She had the sexiest pussy he ever had. After a few more thrusts, Mac announced he was about to orgasm. Lori locked her ankles tighter and thrust her hips to meet his. She felt him fill her cunt with his sperm, kicked her legs out uncontrollably, and screamed as she had her biggest orgasm of the night.

For a moment, they stayed as his cock softened and slipped out. His cum dripped out of her flower, down to her ass. Lori was still panting as she fell asleep.

Mac woke up at about five in the morning to Lori sucking his cock. He was rock hard and on his back. Lori straddled him and took his cock deep in her pussy. She rode him cowgirl like she was a rodeo star. Her tits swayed in circles as her mouth opened in ecstasy. Her juices flowed down his balls and into his asshole. She grunted and stiffened as she came hard. As she squeezed her strong pussy muscles around his cock, she milked his cum into her.

Mac picked her up and took her into the shower. They washed and soaped each other. He pressed her tits against the glass, lifted one of her legs up, and fucked her hard from behind. She came hard as he filled her pussy once again with his seed.

After lunch, they went to pick the girls up from his parents. They all drove to a job site he had to inspect. Mac introduced Lori as his kids' nanny to his employees. They went crazy for her in the sundress he bought.

Lori and Mac became closer over the next few weeks. They did everything together. His parents' and Lucy's (his first wife's) parents loved Lori.

Mac told Lori he loved her at about the three-month mark. She told him she fell for him the first week when she saw what a noble father he was.

Lori prefers spanking, bondage, blindfolding, and receiving whip lashes on her back and ass while wearing a collar. She loved it when Mac inserted a stainless steel jeweled butt plug in her ass. The feel of his cock rubbing against the plug drove her crazy. When the butt plug is in, she squirts when she cums.

They got engaged at month eight and married almost a year after their first meeting. She started a restaurant, and it was in the top five in the city. Lori became pregnant in their third year of marriage, and she gave his girls a baby brother.

Lori and Mac have been married for twenty-five years and still have an intimate connection every day.

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments