Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cyber-Flashed - Chapter IV

"Julia deliberates on Charles' and Annette's offer."

16
12 Comments 12
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Julia wasn’t on her own long – John returned and sat down beside her. They kissed and he asked her about her day. She made it sound mundane but it was far from that. He told her that there was to be another meeting the following week, the date to be confirmed, but it would involve an overnight stay. “I... I don’t think I would be able to take two days off,” she told him. “With Jane away on maternity leave things are pretty busy at the moment.”

He said it was okay. He would probably be busy in the evening as well and she would be bored just hanging around waiting for him. She agreed and though she was being truthful, she couldn’t help but think about the opportunity awaiting her. Charles and Annette got up from their seats as the train began slowly leaving the station and she began to feel more comfortable.

“He had his eye on you this morning,” John told her after they left.

“W... what do you mean?”

“He fancies you. Watched you go to the toilets a couple of times – eyes fixed on your ass, tongue hanging out!”

She laughed.

“It looks like he has his missus with him this time.”

“Actually I was talking to her earlier,” she said, perhaps preparing him for something more. “She was on her own and we got talking.”

“Oh?”

Julia explained that they talked about her trip to the States and about shopping. “She told me that she owned a chain of salons and has one where we live,” she told him. “She offered me a freebie.”

“You should take her up on the offer.”

She shook her head. “I... I don’t like to take advantage,” she said to him to see his reaction.

John told her that she was being silly and she should get in touch with her. “Have a freebie while I’m away,” he told her.

Julia was already ahead of him there. Everything seemed to be coming together for her. Fate seemed to be putting everything in place for a further encounter with Annette and Charles and as the journey got underway she began to think about what might lie ahead for her. She deliberated she logged on to her iPad and took a look at Charles’ picture again. It was a fine specimen of manhood and it was cut; she preferred circumcised cocks. They were easy on the tongue and mouth-watering. She wondered about Charles’ stamina; his ability to hold back.

John usually got excited very quickly when she took his to her lips. She enjoyed taking a man in her mouth; loved the feel of that hard flesh and enjoyed the slow seepage of cum. And she loved the groans a man made; sounds of approval and gratitude. Charles would be able to hold back, of that she was sure. She also knew that he would recover very quickly. As enjoyable as it was to have an explosion of semen inside her mouth, Julia needed to feel a cock inside pretty soon afterwards. John took too long to recover for her. Charles would be different.

The feeling of dampness in her panties made her stop her musings and she suggested dinner in the dining car. John was hungry too and so they ate. They sat two tables down from Charles and Annette but apart from a nod there were no further acknowledgements or any conversation. Both Charles and Annette refrained from being pushy and allowed Julia to take her time in making any decisions about involvement with them.

Even when they alighted from the train at the same stop when they reached their destination there was still no further contact. But Julia knew that she would be seeing them again and quite soon. Back home, John settled down to watch some football highlights on the television and Julia went for a soak in the bath. Taking a glass of wine with her she undressed and slipped into the hot, soapy water. She liked to take a bath every now and again. Hot, lathered water encasing her body and a glass of wine at her side was her favourite way of relaxing, and to help her unwind was the privacy of being able to masturbate.

DulceWayne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceWayne

Julia folded the facecloth and placed it over her closed eyes giving her the sensation of being in darkness. Brushing the erect nipples of her ample breasts with her fingers she moved her right hand slowly down over her flat tummy to her mound. Her fingers stretched out to rest on the hood of her clitty. Julia was on fire now. Her forefinger found her button and she groaned softly. She was with Charles and Annette now.

Somehow she had found herself on their bed fully dressed stretched out with Annette sat astride her waist and holding down her hands. Charles was busy attaching ropes to the bedposts. She asked what was going on but no one said anything but Julia already knew what they were up to; in a few moments, her wrists would be secured to the bedposts. Annette slipped off the bed and began to slowly undress her husband. Julia watched as stripped him of his shirt. “She needs a good fucking, darling,” she told him as she tugged down his trousers.

Julia saw his erection come into view and watched as Annette knelt down and took it in her mouth. Annette looked up at her. “Just making him nice and hard for you, love,” she said.

Her legs were still free to move and she found herself opening them as Charles got onto the bed naked. Annette leaned over the bed and pulled Julia’s skirt up over her waist revealing her panties and black stockings. Charles reached and touched her mound. “Lovely,” he said.

Annette reached for the waistband of them. “Lift,” she ordered.

Julia was slow to respond and Annette tore at them with impatience. The flimsy material came apart in her hands and she tossed them onto the floor before reaching for Julia's legs. She was eager and pulled them back to expose her vulnerable sex. Charles groaned and pressed himself forward; he wanted her. Julia smiled as Annette reached down and guided his huge erection to her opening; surrender was now complete.

One push was all that was needed. One gentle push was all it took to enter deep inside her. Julia groaned as she felt the fullness fill her.

“Well done, darling,” Annette told him. “Now give it to her. Don’t wait for her, fuck her hard and enjoy yourself.”

Julia cried out as he pulled her parted legs onto his shoulders before slipping his hands under her bottom. Charles smiled then kissed her as he got into his stride and Julia found herself responding, putting her arms around his shoulders. This was what she wanted; what she needed. She wanted to be taken. She didn’t want to waste time deliberating, she wanted to be fucked.

She was coming now. Lost in her fantasy of being bound to a bed and fucked by Charles, she began to moan softly as her fingers rubbed furiously. Her climax came quickly and satisfyingly but there looking on with his head peering around the bathroom door was John. He watched her masturbate to a climax; watched her body thrash about in the water until her orgasm subsided and then he silently slipped away.

John always enjoyed watching her masturbate whenever he got the chance. One day he would confess to spying on her and then he would ask what she was fantasising about. Maybe they shared the same fantasies!

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments