Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbating To Girls

"I wanted to masturbate to porn. I didn't."

13
6 Comments 6
37.7k Views 37.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
I was in college and a senior when this true story took place.

Every year the entire boys' dorm would go out to the lake and have a guys’ only party. Every guy attended because it's the one party in the year where guys can just be guys without the burden of trying to impress the girls. That year I decided not to attend.

I was the only one who didn't go. I figured I would just have a relaxing night and take a nice long shower. Also, I wanted to watch porn and masturbate. In college, I had a lot of sex but masturbating is just a different feeling and I rarely got a chance to do it. Unfortunately, that night I never did get to watch porn and masturbate because I found a better alternative. 

Unbeknownst to me, every year on guys’ night, the girls had a tradition too. Two freshman virgins would strip and run from the girls’ dorm to the guys’ dorm. They would run and let their tits bounce for all to see, but fortunately for them there was no "all" to witness. After that they would run on all the different floors of the dorm until they reached the top floor, which was mine, and lose their virginity to each other in one of the guys’ rooms. They would finger and eat each other out, then run back to their dorms naked.

In the shower I played my dick. I couldn't stop myself I was just so horny. When I started to rub my body with my liquid cucumber melon soap, don't judge, I kept on using it as a lube to rub my dick with. I got to the point of almost cumin when I realized I didn't want to blow my load in the shower, I wanted to cum while watching porn. 

After my shower, I was extremely hard. I was really horny because this was the first time in months that I was going to jerk it to porn. As I was walking to my room, I heard a girl orgasm. I thought at the time some guy had the same idea as me and wanted to watch porn too. The idea of actual girls being there did not cross my mind. So I wanted to check him out. I walked to his door and decided I was going tease my dick while watching him jack off. I also didn't want him to know I was there. To my advantage each dorm had window on the door which could only be seen through when you look in from the hallway. Also, I love the thrill of masturbating or having sex in places or in situations where I may possibly be caught. It’s a huge rush. 

When I looked through the window there was no guy. Instead of a guy, there were two girls engaged in a sixty-nine position on the floor. The first girl I recognized from one of my classes. Her name was Mia. She stood at 4'11" with DD cup boobs, light blonde hair, blue eyes, and a tight ass. The other girl's name was Amy. I overheard the name from Mia's moans.

LinaMilss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaMilss

Amy was 5'2", had A cups, long black hair, and huge nipples.

I dropped my towel and started masturbating. I was freezing but I was to horny to care. I was completely naked in the hallway, which made me even hornier. I saw Amy get off Mia and start eating her out while Mia was on her back. She started rubbing Mia's clit while she was licking her dripping wet pussy. She then moved her mouth and started to finger her. Mia started playing with her nipples as Amy was fingering her.

As Amy was fingering Mia I heard a huge screech and saw Amy squirt all over the place. I then shot a huge string of cum all over the door and screamed, “damn it” a little to loudly.

Amy stood up and opened the cum-soaked door and screamed. But then she said in a sexy voice, "How much did you see?"

"Everything," I replied.

She grabbed my arm and sat me down on a bed and said, "I've never been with a man before."

I said, "I hate to disappoint you girls but I just came. I don't think I can cum again."

As Amy sat on my lap, she put my limp penis in front of her soaking pussy. She said in unison with Mia, "We can change that."

Amy grabbed my hands and put them on her boobs and I started to play with them. Mia crawled under my legs and started licking my balls. They were right, they could get my dick hard again.

I picked up Amy and sat her down next me. I pushed her head down and made her suck me. After a little bit, I decided that we’d had enough foreplay and I moved Amy's head and I laid down on the bed. Amy got on my dick and started riding cowgirl style. I loved how her huge boobs jiggled as she went up and down.

Mia got on top of me with her butt in Amy's face and started kissing me. Amy got the message and started eating her out again. Mia's pussy started dripping on my stomach. It felt very warm. I loved how Mia forced her tongue into my mouth as Amy was fucking my cock. 

I heard Amy start moaning. I love hearing people moan while I please them. It was hot and I was ready to cum. However, I didn't think they were on birth control since they came here not expecting to meet a guy. Which is why I couldn't cum inside Amy. I told them to get off quickly because I was going to cum. They did as they were told and got off. 

Amy opened her mouth and I came in it. She obviously loved the taste by the way she smiled. She then kissed Mia with the cum in her mouth. Mia didn't like the taste as much but she stood up and put the rest of the cum in my mouth. I love the taste of cum. They gave me their numbers and told me the whole story of why they were there in the first place. I never called Mia, but Amy became my new booty call.

Published 
Written by leoalxnder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments