Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strange World Or I Was A Teenage Dildo

89
83 Comments 83
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Comic books really romanticize things. They make you believe fate is at the mercy of radioactive spiders and freak accidents or some great tragedy.

But what if I told you that superpowers are more like allergies? Sometimes you just wake up and BAM! everything you know about the world has changed. God just gave you cheat codes and the rules have been bent just for you. But instead of getting hives when you go in the grass you can see through walls or jump over a house. Now, don't let yourself be fooled. This is not the story of how I became a superhero. Far from it in fact.

I was just your average all American reject. The kind of guy you never even notice, getting lost in the endless shuffle to and from class. I felt indifferent towards most of the small world that surrounded me with one very big exception. The girl of my dreams, Olivia Hamilton.

I cannot remember a time in my life when I wasn't staring at her or daydreaming about one day asking her to marry me. She had been my neighbor for what seemed to be forever. I even sat behind her in several classes and I would get lost just staring at the back of her head. I had memorized every detail. The small cluster of freckles on her neck that looked like a constellation, the way her blonde hair shined, and even the way it smelled. It smelled like a mix between my mom's vanilla scented Yankee candle and cherries. It was utterly intoxicating.

I had promised myself that this being my Senior year everything would be different. It would literally be my year to shine. But here it was April and the year was coming to an end. Who knew what would happen after. She'd probably go off to college, get married to some frat boy, and have a million kids with him. And I'd live my life with regret, with nothing left but sad Emo boy wank fantasies to keep me company.

It was late and I was laying in bed staring up at my ceiling unable to sleep. My headphones were on as usual. Radiohead's 'Creep' was softly playing but I wasn't really paying attention to it; It was just one of those songs that I had now officially listened to so much that I couldn't even hear it if that makes sense when I noticed her bedroom light snap on next door. 

Without even realizing it I was up and out of my bed and peering at her as she slowly undressed. I took in all the details of her perfect body. It was like looking at fucking art. It wasn't the first time I had snuck a glance over, but each time I saw her heavenly curves it took my breath away. As I watched the goddess disrobe I felt my ears get hot and a familiar bulging feeling started in my boxers. I held my breath as she took her bra off and after I watched her boobs drop I quickly got back into bed to deal with that bulging feeling.

The next morning I woke up covered in my own shame and reached for my cellphone to check messages. As I looked down at the device I had a strange feeling come over me. The world spun a bit and suddenly I WAS my cellphone. I couldn't explain it but suddenly I was laying on my bed looking up at my ceiling trapped in the body of the phone. I was obviously fucking terrified and I thought I was still dreaming. But nope, here I was laying on my bed unable to move and if I still wasn't convinced my grandma started calling and let me tell you feeling yourself ringing unable to do anything is literally one of the worst feelings ever. Phones have a shitty life.

I don't know how I figured it out but if I closed my eyes really hard (Yes, I still had eyes and, no, I didn't know the exact rules of this thing) and concentrated really fucking hard I could turn back.

Obviously I was shaken after this and didn't want to touch anything. I mean what the hell would I turn into next. A pizza? A bed? Was I going to turn into any object my hands touched? I was freaking out. What if I could never touch anything again. 

But after a while curiosity got the best of me and I began touching certain things and I came to realize that the way I turned into them was the exact way I unturned. I held the object, closed my eyes and concentrated and soon I was that object. I spent the entire day as a Felix the cat wall clock. My parents didn't even know I was there. I just watched them and listened to them talk shit on me.

"Alex's grades aren't improving... Do you think Alex might be, you know, gay... No, I checked his history on his computer and saw a lot of porn and don't worry it was all cock going into pussy... I think Alex stole a twenty from my wallet a week ago... Do you think maybe he's smoking that devil's grass... "

After a while, though, I realized that I could actually be doing something better with this newfound power. I could sneak into Olivia's room and turn myself into anything. I could even turn myself into a pair of her panties if I wanted. Anything. I could be close to her and she wouldn't even know it (God am I creepy). Maybe that was wrong of me but what could it hurt really? I talked myself out of it a few times. 'Jesus, Alex, Don't be a creep. Be a normal dude. Ask her to the prom.' But, of course, I knew that she was probably already going to the prom with someone else.

So again I gave in to temptation. I snuck into her room, which, by the way, was a really fucking weird experience. I had never even been in a girl's room before. There were panties all over the floor, posters of bands I didn't know, and almost everything was pink or purple.

I gazed around her room in search of the ultimate thing to turn into. I noted a large Teddy Bear sitting on her bed and began contemplating the cuddles or humping I might ultimately receive. 'Oh, the possibilities. Thank you, God or Stan Lee or whoever.' Then I remembered my first thought of turning myself into her panties. I imagined her wearing me all day long. 'Oh, the places we would go.'

I took a deep nervous breath as I opened her dresser drawer and began rummaging through her panties one at a time. The trouble with this was I couldn't be certain which pair she would put on next, it really was luck of the draw, but before I could ponder that longer I stumbled into an ATOM BOMB. It was a large purple dildo. 'HOLY FUCK,' I practically shouted excitedly. 'Fate had spoken and opened up its heavens gate. This was the droid I was looking for.' I cannot believe I am going to finally be inside Olivia Hamilton's pussy.

I held on to it, and went and sat on the bed. I wasn't really thinking about the fact that I couldn't get myself back into the dresser once I turned. I closed my eyes tight and let myself sink into a deep trance-like state and then, BAM, it happened. I was now Alex the purple dildo. 

It was a while before she came home. I wondered if she would think she just forgot to put it up last or what. I also wondered if this was what Barney the dinosaur's cock looked like. Suddenly the door to her room flung open, she closed it with a bang behind her and came into view.

I watched as she removed her clothes again, slowly shedding her cheerleader uniform. I watched in eager anticipation as she walked to her dresser drawer. She seemed confused and bothered by the fact that she couldn't find it.

"What the fuck. Where is it? I bet my mom went through my stuff again, that bitch!" I almost laughed but managed not to, though I decided that if I somehow fucked up during this and made a sound I would just pretend that I was a haunted dildo. It seemed the best way out.

She must have noticed it sitting there on her bed out of the corner of her eye because she suddenly came over a huge smile on her face as she picked me up. "Oh, there you are, you hot fucking rubber stud," she said cheerfully.

'Omg, she talks to her rubber cock.' I almost laughed again. This was too good to be true. I had to be fucking dreaming. Nothing seemed real anymore, and I kind of liked it because let's face it my reality had never been ideal.

Olivia was quick to get situated on her bed, her legs open wide. Her fingers began to stroke up and down seductively before slowly bringing me up to her lips and running her tongue along the rubber shaft, a sensation I instantly felt. She licked me a little longer, a small aroused moan escaped her lips before she took me into her mouth, first sucking my cockhead before quickly drawing me deeper into her mouth and into her throat, sucking hungrily like a famished cock hungry whore, and gagging a little on it. 

'Fuck, I could actually see her tonsils.' I felt as if I could cum right then and there. I had never even so much as had a handjob from a girl and now here I was getting my first blowjob in the weirdest way possible. I could feel her sucking harder, treating me as if I was a real cock she was sucking, not just some phallic rubber. She gave me a few more slurps before she brought me down and began caressing me against her holy grail of a cunt. 

Her lips were swollen and glistening and it was clear to me that this was something she had probably been needing all day. She ran me against her silky pussy and all the way up to her clit, tapping and rubbing me against it, smacking my face into it.

She gasped out quietly, with each tap tap. 'God, this is the most amazing experience in all my life,' I thought happily to myself. She let out a soft purr-like moan before slowly feeding me inch by inch into her hot snug snatch that gripped around me like a vice. 'God damn, she is impossibly tight.' I could instantly feel myself being coated in her warm wet juices. Her hand gripped tightly around my base as she began to eagerly ram me in and out of her lava cave cunt. It felt almost hot enough to melt my rubber body and I wouldn't have even minded if it had, it felt that good. Time seemed to stand still and my mind felt like it could overdose on this newfound pleasure.

I could feel her hips lifting up and rising now with each movement, as she fucked me into herself increasingly harder, slamming me as deep as she could in a ravished lustful frenzy. Her moans were now turning into loud animal-like screams as she let herself give in to ecstasy. I could feel her pulsing all around me, and soon I was cumming with her, shaking inside of her with no control. "Ahhh, Fuccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkk," I grunted loudly inside her, my voice only drowned out by her loud orgasmic release that threatened to drown me in her monsoon.

My eyes closed tightly for a moment as my body finished cumming. I lay still inside her catching my breath. Her womb twitched and convulsed around me. I could feel her warm pink velvety insides still hugging me tightly. I was a wet mess of her cum. I sighed heavily. Finally, my life was complete. I was a man (sort of) and I could die happy. As I caught my breath I looked up, and then I saw it. A dozen glowing green eyes in the dark, and then--blackness.

Abigaill1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abigaill1

 

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments