Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Babysitter - Part One

"I never thought it would ever go this far..."

51
12 Comments 12
32.9k Views 32.9k
680 words 680 words
Famous Story
It was a day like any other. My wife was at work and I was at home with the babysitter. Let me give a little bit of background to make sure that all will understand. I work an on-call 24/7 shift as a tow truck driver and my wife and I have three kids. So, it is very necessary for us to have a babysitter who is there in the event that I must leave the house to go on a call.

The babysitter's name is Ashley; she is a just turned 18-year-old blonde who has a body that would make any man want to see more. She is about 5'7" tall and could not be more than 115 pounds after a shower. She has such an amazing voice when she talks that it sends chills up my spine every time I hear her.

Today seemed like it would be like any other day of working and being at home with the hot 18-year-old. I had taken a call to a multi-vehicle accident and returned home a couple hours later. I headed right in the door and worked my way to the shower so that I could get cleaned up.

I went to my room and as I got undressed to get into the shower I noticed that I was not the only one in the room. I looked into the vanity mirror and noticed a beautiful body watching me as I undressed for the shower. I was trying to decide whether to let her know that I had seen her there or if I should just remain quiet. I could, on the other hand, not resist the fact that I was getting an erection as I was looking at her in the mirror. I thought to myself, can she see me looking at her? Is she waiting for me to say something? Should I say something? I could not resist.

"Ashley," I said in a slow soft voice as not to scare her away.

"Yes!" she said. I could not help but to quickly think of the things that could happen from this point.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

The thoughts and visions that were going on in my head were just incredible. I looked down at my massively erect cock and noticed that I had a bit of pre-cum starting to emerge.

"What can I help you with, my dear?" I called to her from the bathroom.

"I guess I am just a little curious, I guess..." she stopped talking and kind of stood there quietly. I was stunned and didn't know what to do at this point. Was I really willing to do what I know I was wanting to do?

"Ashley, are you still there?" I muttered.

I heard nothing in response so I continued into the shower. My mind was just racing with the thoughts of her in my room with me naked in the next room. To see that young petite body totally nude next to mine would be fantastic. I could not help but to take my cock in my hand and start to stroke it while I was in the shower, as to me that was the best time that I like to masturbate. I liked the feeling of the warm water falling onto my cock as I stroked it.

As I continued stroking my member, I could feel that I was getting closer and closer to squirting my load. It was not too much longer and I could not help myself but to let it loose. I had to catch myself from falling backwards. I finished my shower and got out to dry off when I noticed that image in the mirror again.

It was her, it was Ashley. I had already recently done the deed in the shower but I could feel my love member becoming more and more erect again as I stood there and looked at her in the mirror. There was something different this time, something different about the way she looked that got me really curious...

Stay tuned for more to this story.

Published 
Written by scaredmoose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments