Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

416 - Part 10

"The partners decide to go with the resort idea and set their plan into motion."

42
19 Comments 19
3.5k Views 3.5k
5.1k words 5.1k words

The next day, after a big breakfast, the men cleared off the table and discussed the new resort. David produced a map he had obtained from the internet and spread it on the table.

“I’d like for us to pencil in the way we’d like to see the resort developed. Rather than having a single building with rooms like a typical hotel, I’d rather have separate bungalows.” Moving his hand around the map, he pointed to different locations where cabins could be situated; each would be a secluded love nest. “Diana and I would like for there to be a pool here in the center with a swim-up bar right in the middle. The pool wouldn’t be so much for swimming as it would be for playing with your partner. We were thinking of cutout sections where a couple could sit but still be in the water.”

“That’s a great idea,” Ed said. “And I would imagine most of the people in the pool being naked.”

“I’ve got a good friend on the big island that builds pools,” Tim added. “I would think he would cut us a great price if he were allowed to visit the island from time to time.”

Diana walked to the table. “Cut a deal to save some money?” she said with a laugh. “I’ll vote yes on that one with hopes that your friend is handsome and that he’d want to get gobbled up by our female guests.”

“Ask Anna,” Tim suggested. “I’d bet he’s given her wet panties on more than one occasion.” He turned to his wife. “Hey babe, would you say that Ray is good-looking?”

“Oh yeah!” Anna said, shaking her fingers as if they were on fire.

“I’m convinced,” Shelly added. “Tell me about the cabins you’ve mentioned. Do you want to keep our guests separated?”

“Not at all,” David explained. “I want them to mingle as much as possible. I think that’s how we’ll grow a reputation as the greatest place for swingers. But I also think they’ll want some privacy when the lights go out. We could spread them out around the grounds so that it would be a short walk between them and screams of pleasure not totally hidden.”

“You want twenty cabins, right?” Tim asked.

“That’s what we were considering,” Diana answered. “At $1,500 a night, we won’t be attracting an overly large crowd. The price will weed out college kids. David and I think that twenty cabins would allow us to give great service and maintain the finest standards.”

“Here’s what I was thinking,” Tim said as he picked up a paper and pencil. “I would suggest a cabin that is a bit larger than normal to accommodate two queen-sized beds and the usual amenities. That way, our guests could invite another couple to spend the night if they chose to do so. If the design is simple, we can build the parts on the big island and transport them over by boat. We would put in the plumbing and electricity beforehand and simply hook them up once the building was put together.”

“That’s a great fucking idea, man!” Ed shouted. “Shelly, get your ass over here and give Tim a BJ. We need to keep him happy and coming up with these great concepts!”

Shelly came skipping to the table, more than ready to get another shot at Tim.

“Hold on,” David said, holding up his hand. “Let’s finish the business conversation before we get back to wild monkey sex.” Addressing Tim, he said, “How much glass could we use? I’m thinking our guests wouldn’t mind a little exhibitionism. If there was one glass wall, guests could choose to keep the drapes open and demonstrate their skills to the other guests. We’d have people walking the grounds just to watch other people fuck.”

“I like watching,” Anna offered.

“I like being watched,” Shelly laughed. “Seriously,” she told the group. “I get super-charged if I know that someone is watching. I would just wonder how glass would hold up when the high winds come through.”

“We’ve got that figured out,” Tim told the group. “We deal with high winds every year. We use materials approved for just that. And to address David’s thought, glass would make construction just that much easier. If your cabins are the same and you needed five nine-foot panes in each one, you’d just order that times twenty and be done.”

Tim looked around the room to see everyone nodding their heads and smiling. “Then I would suggest that we stake out the locations for the cabins and the pool,” he told them. “If this project is on, I think we need to get it started right now.”

“Amen,” David said, holding up his hand. “Let’s get to it!”

As everyone was getting up and ready to go, Diana stopped them. “I want to make a suggestion. I believe we should mark each spot in a meaningful way. The day we got here, David and I had sex on the ground and christened it with our own love juices. I think we should commemorate each location with our sexual joy. If we do that, each bungalow will carry over that enthusiasm to our guests.”

“Come on, big boy,” Shelly said to Ed as she grabbed his hand. “Let’s see how long you can keep that beautiful cock stiff.”

Once they were outside, Diana pointed to the area where she expected to place the pool and bar. “We should each mark locations for six cabins and then meet here for a grand christening of what will be the greatest bar and pool in the Bahamas.”

Since the house was located on the east end of the island, David and Diana went to the north, Tim and Anna headed west, while Ed and Shelly took the south.

Arriving on a perfect cabin spot, David and Diana shook hands in approval. Diana immediately dropped to her knees and pulled down David’s shorts. She caressed his scrotum and smiled up at him. “This spot will be marked with a blowjob.” She kissed the end of his hardening cock before taking the head into her mouth.

“Take off your clothes, baby,” David whispered. “I want to see those beautiful tits while you suck my cock.”

Diana was wearing her sarong and halter top. It only took her seconds to become naked. She looked up at David with her mouth filled.

“Fuck, but you are beautiful,” he told her as his fingers twisted in her hair. “Do you want more of Tim’s big prick?”

“No, baby,” she answered. “This is the only cock I want or need. But I’m going to need this one a lot.”

David pulled Diana to her feet. “Let’s find the next spot and I’ll find some way to mark it for you.”

Twenty feet away, they found another great spot just a little lower than the first. This time David knelt in front of Diana and leaned in to run his tongue through her slit.

Fifty yards to their left, Tim was holding Anna with her legs wrapped around his waist. As she bounced up and down on his stiff rod, he asked, “did you get enough white cock last night, Anna?”

She was panting but managed to say, “It was fun, but it takes two of them to match your magnificent staff.”

On the south side of the island, Ed was behind Shelly, who was holding onto a leaning palm tree and groaning with every thrust Ed made into her pussy. “Can you do this five more times?” she said over her shoulder.

“Don’t you worry about it,” he said with a grin. “My cock might be soft, but my tongue is always hard.”

 

A little over an hour and a half had passed before the group met again in the center of the island. It wasn’t difficult to see that all of them had enjoyed themselves.

“We’ve marked off our six locations,” David said with a bright smile. “How about you?”

“Ours are well marked,” Tim said with a grin.

“Oh yeah,” Ed laughed. “And now I need a nap. But I do have a question. We each picked six cabin locations. Didn’t you want twenty units for guests?”

Still holding Diana with his arm around her waist, David answered, “I think we’d like to have two bungalows built over the water, not too far from the landing pier. There’s a spot there that’s a little higher off the water. I thought we could build a walkway going out to two units that would have a view of water rather than the island.”

“I’ve seen pictures of places like that in Tahiti and I think they’re totally cool,” Shelly bubbled.

“So,” David told them, “we have eighteen spots for our cabins and two more for bungalows on the water. What I’d like to do now is mark the locations on the map. I suggest that the men tour the island again to mark the map while you women stay here and design our pool and central bar. We’ll deal with the boring stuff and you three can be creative. ”

“Really?” Shelly asked. “You’re going to let us design it?”

“Someone has to do it,” David replied. “Put your imaginations to work. Imagine what kind of bar and pool would turn you on. So you want a freshwater pool or saltwater? Do you want to have seats at the bar or a swim-up bar?”

“I think we can handle it,” Diana said, holding up her hand for a high-five from the women.

David went into the house to retrieve the map. When he came out, Tim and Ed were standing outside watching the women.

“Can you imagine anything more beautiful than that?” Ed said, pointing.

The three naked women were facing away from the men, their hands waving around as they described their dream pool.

“We should take a picture of them and use it as part of our advertising. I can’t imagine a man seeing the pic and not wanting to be here in the hope of having sex with one or all of them,” Ed told his friends.

“Men?” David laughed. “You’d have just as many women wanting a piece of them. We have a powerful lesbian community alive today. I would even suggest regular all-female weekend promotions. Can’t you just imagine forty or fifty beautiful, naked women feeling totally free to sample as many as they wanted? That has to be something for us to schedule.”

“That’s a super idea,” Tim added. “I’d be glad to be your free bartender for that weekend. We could sell tickets to men who wanted to watch.”

“Come on, guys,” David said, tearing the men away from their revelry. “Let’s get this map marked.”

 

The men joined the women an hour later after marking the map.

Ed noted that Shelly’s hand was holding one of Anna’s ass cheeks as they walked up. He stood behind Shelly, grasping both of her breasts. “I don’t think you have permission to be playing with Anna,” he whispered in her ear.

“You gave me permission last night,” she replied without turning around.

“That was permission for last night, not today. Last night we were in a bit of a gang bang mode.”

“What have you come up with?” David asked Diana.

“We’ve decided that some kind of waterfall would the way to go,” she said, pointing her hand. “If we could have water falling over the top of the bar, it would give it a stunning look, especially if our guests could get under it. It would be perfect for refreshing yourself after a hot fuck on a lounge chair.” Diana continued to describe what they had decided with the men’s heads nodding in agreement.

Diana was charged with completing the resort kitchen and inside bar and other facilities. The ladies had voted to expand the area near the pool to serve as a dining area. Since they were only planning on twenty cabins, the dining area didn’t need to be overly large. They also proposed that a structure be built to house the reception area, kitchen, indoor bar and a large lounge where indoor entertainment could be provided. Off of this lounge would be a mini gym, a couple’s only fun room and a women’s only fun room. Guests could go in pairs or groups to get better acquainted. These quarters could also be used in case of inclement weather.

When the men saw the rough sketch the ladies had drawn, they quickly saw the wisdom of the proposal and readily agreed. Ed suggested that the gym could also double as a massage room where guests could get an energy boost to restore their vitality by a sexy masseuse.

“You know, we were supposed to be flying back to Dallas this evening. But now I think we’ve all agreed that this project is a ‘Go.’ With Anna’s approval, I’d like for us to stay here a few more days and get the project underway. We can get the paperwork signed and out of the way. Once the property is in our hands, we can get the construction started. What do you think?”

With heads nodding all around, David turned to Tim. “How long before construction can begin?”

“I can have a team out here to begin the basic layout in two weeks.” When David and Diana frowned, Tim added, “Or perhaps as early as next week. We’ll need to design the cabins. Those can be built on the big island as soon as we have a design.”

“I can stay away from my office for another week,” David told Diana. “Are you comfortable leaving Donna in charge of the club for that long?”

“I’ll check in with her by phone, but I think she’ll be fine. The menus for the next three weeks are already planned, so she only needs to open and close. I think she’ll settle in very nicely with me away.”

“Shelly and I can stay here and supervise the construction,” Ed announced. “We don’t need to go back.”

“Then… let’s get it done!” David said excitedly. He pulled Diana into a tight hug. “Can you think of a way to celebrate our new project?” he whispered in her ear.

Diana slipped her hand around David’s member. “I’ll bet we can think of something.”

ReneRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReneRose

 

David and Diana adjusted their plans and spent the next ten days on their island and the main island taking care of the tasks to complete the ownership change and begin construction. As a group, they made the decisions about remodeling the house to make it their vacation home.

Diana was responsible for hiring the kitchen staff while Shelly would select the rest of the team they would need to run the resort. Rather than transporting their applicants to and from the island, they conducted their interviews at a hotel in Freeport. Tim had estimated that construction would take as little as six weeks, so they needed to have their staff hired, trained and ready to go quickly.

The rules set for the staff were quite explicit; they could look all they wanted, but unless invited to join in by the guests, AND authorized by one of the partners, they were to maintain a business standing. Should they be requested to join and were willing to do so, a small fee would be charged and they would get the majority of that fee added to their pay. They could not solicit or accept tips, as the service charges would be added to each guest’s bill and distributed to them as bonuses.

The exception to that rule was the masseuse and masseur who were hired. The nature of their work being different, they could satisfy the needs of their clients and a schedule of charges would be drawn up.

Since they weren’t planning on having a large staff, Ed was tasked with the job of obtaining and installing a camera security system. The group decided to set up an office for Ed in the master bedroom. From there, he could keep an eye on the various parts of the resort at any time of the day or night. Ed selected a system initiated by motion and a recording would be made of the activity.

Once David had completed all of the paperwork and officially made the island his, he had two more jobs. First, he worked closely with Tim to get a finalized plan for the cabins and start construction. His second assignment was to work out the best ways to advertise the resort and have customers lined up for opening day.

David decided to hold a special grand opening event organized through the 416 Club in Dallas. They would offer club members a half-priced three-day stay in the resort, with the first twenty accepting the offer receiving a free ride on a chartered airplane. David contacted his friend in advertising in Dallas to develop a print ad for use in the club and another to be used on the internet. The friend would be rewarded with a complimentary stay on their island for the opening three days.

Tim and David decided to build the pool in a slightly lower position than the main building. From the expanded eating deck, guests would be able to see the action in the pool. With the help of the construction team, they designed a waterfall feature that would pour out from the top of the round bar from two sides. The pool would be made in a modified circle and only be four feet deep. The water would move around the ring allowing guests to leisurely float around the bar while drinking or playing with a companion.

 

On their tenth night in the house, David and Diana made love in what had begun to be known as ‘their room.’ More than wild monkey sex, they were slow and tender. Their kisses were as passionate as ever, but tonight they were not in a hurry. Tonight there was no need for other people in their bed. It was just the two of them understanding that what had begun as lust had become true love.

As they lay together in the afterglow of their mutual orgasms, David held Diana’s body close to him. “I have to go back to Dallas tomorrow,” he told her. “I have a major deal that’s going to happen in the next few days that moves me from the category of wealthy to damned rich. It will pay for our island adventure should it turn out to be a bust.”

“Don’t you think the resort will be a big hit?” she asked.

“I do, love. I think Ecstasy Island is going to be a huge hit. People will be coming here from all over the country twelve months a year. But in every business venture, there’s always something unplanned or unexpected. A hurricane could come through here and blow our bungalows away. There could be a pandemic that keeps people from traveling. That’s why I need to complete this deal in Dallas. It would keep us afloat through a dry stretch without us having to take any drastic action.”

“How long will it take?” Diana asked.

“I’m not sure, but a minimum of two weeks. Maybe more.”

“Do you want me to go with you?” she asked.

“I don’t like the idea of sleeping alone, but I don’t want you to go unless you feel like the club needs your attention.”

“You could always go to the club and fuck Donna,” Diana said with a giggle. “You know that little tart would jump your bones given half a chance.”

“Are you giving me permission to exercise my passion on the staff?”

“Not all the staff, but you could use Donna with my blessing. I only want you fucking management.”

“Maybe as a Christmas bonus, you could give Donna a free stay on Ecstasy Island,” David suggested as he pulled her body back against his.

“That’s not a bad idea,” Diana replied. “Imagine what a great ambassador she’d be for us.”

David laughed. “I can just imagine her telling your members that she was here for two days and had sex with five different men.”

“And some of those rich Texans would have a flight chartered in short notice,” Diana suggested.

 

Twenty-four hours later, David was lying naked and alone in his own bed back in Dallas. It was the first time in weeks he had been to bed without Diana. He picked up his cell phone and called her.

She answered on the fourth ring. “You woke me up. I hope that means you want to have phone sex.”

“Oh crap. I’m sorry, sugar. I completely forgot about the time difference. How was your day?” He could hear Diana stretching.

“My day was filled with accomplishments but a little short on the sex side. I believe this was the first day in months that I’ve gone without.”

“There are plenty of people there who would be only too happy to fill your needs.”

“I think I’d rather just stay so busy I don’t have time to think about sex,” she said sweetly.

“I need you to keep that sweet pussy ready for me. You’ll need to do daily exercises.”

Diana laughed. “Or, I could just sit outside Shelly’s bedroom and listen to her express her joy of Ed’s cock. That woman is anything but quiet.”

“I’ll send you some batteries for your toys.”

“Speaking of toys,” Diana said with excitement in her voice, “Shelly and I came up with an idea for a free form of entertainment for us to provide for our guests. Anna was telling us about a girlfriend who does home parties to sell sex toys. We were thinking we could have a weekly sex toy demonstration. Can’t you just imagine ten or fifteen semi-naked women sitting around the lounge trying out the latest dildo?”

“That sounds like a lot of fun,” David replied.

“Then there’s another option,” she offered. “If we had a boat, we could take couples out for a two-hour cruise and let them try out new toys. I’ll bet that would be a ride everyone would want to take.”

“I think we’ll have to invest in a boat,” David said seriously. “We won’t be able to wait for the twice a day taxi service from the big island. Why don’t you ask Anna and Tim if they have any contacts?”

“Silly boy,” Diana laughed. “I’ve already done just that. Anna has more contacts than Tim on this topic. She mentioned that quite often, she hears about someone wanting to sell a boat. She told me the price of a used boat is dramatically lower than a new one. But I think we would need one big enough for our purposes. We used to call them ‘cabin cruisers’ back when I was a kid.”

“I think that term still works. We would probably need one somewhere between 40’ to 60’. We’ll need to pick up supplies for the kitchen from the big island, so something that large would come in handy. But I love the idea of demonstrating sex toys on a boat ride.”

“You see,” Diana said, “when you’re not here playing with my naughty bits every second of the day, I can use my brain to come up with good ideas.”

“Indeed you can,” David said. “I’ll make a note to be less handsy in the future.”

“Don’t you dare! I love your touches. You keep me hot and bothered and there’s nothing else I’d rather be, my love.”

“I’ll be back as soon as I wrap up this deal, babe. It may take a couple of weeks to put it all together.” There was a pause before David said, “Maybe you’d like to do something for me.”

“If I can,” she replied.

“I’d like for you to get out your favorite toys and make a video of you using them. Then I can watch it and pleasure myself here in this big, empty bed.” Holding his phone, David heard Diana groan.

“I would love to do that,” she replied in a soft sexy voice. “Then, when you watch it, I’ll expect you to make a video of you jerking off and shooting your wonderful goo all over your chest.”

“You have a deal,” he told her. “Now get some sleep and I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

When the call ended, they both went to sleep, but not before they had each created an orgasm while thinking of their lover.

 

David finally wrapped up the proposal he’d come back to Dallas to finalize. However, the problem was it had taken him almost four weeks to handle all of the details. He was delighted with the outcome, but he missed Diana terribly. She had made several videos for him and he had enjoyed them all. But now, he needed to get back to Ecstasy Island and slide into that delicious body of hers. He had spent several evenings at the 416 Club but declined to have sex with Donna. She did go down on him once as he sat at the bar, but he only wanted Diana.

He was in such a hurry he called on his buddy, Dennis Parker. “How soon can you fly me back to the Bahamas?”

“I’ve got a charter out of Miami tomorrow afternoon. Would you be ready to leave by 6:00 AM?”

“Perfect,” David replied. “I’ll be there.”

 

When the plane touched the ground in Freeport, David found Anna waiting for him. He had almost forgotten how truly beautiful she was. She reminded him of how amazing her body was when she wrapped her arms around him with a welcoming hug.

“We’re all happy to have you back, David.”

“I’m glad to be back,” he said as they walked to her car. “I can’t wait to see the progress you’ve made.” Once inside the car, he asked, “Did you have any luck finding a boat for us?”

“Yes, I did,” she answered with a bright smile. “In fact, we’re going to take that boat to the island. We’ve had it a couple of days now and I think you’ll be pleased with the boat and the price we paid for it. We found a Cruisers 455 Motor Yacht at a price that made me think we were stealing it. We offered the man selling it a few visits to the island just to watch.”

“You have good negotiating skills,” David said with a laugh. He was absolutely delighted when he saw the boat. All forty-five feet of the ship gleamed like a jewel. Once he was onboard, David was awed by the interior.

“You didn’t see it,” Anna said as she fired up the big engines, “but we had a new name painted on the stern. It now reads, “Ecstasy Island.”

“Perfect,” he said.

Once they had pulled away from the dock, Anna dropped her sarong and halter top, standing at the helm completely naked.

“Yes, sir,” he said with a grin. “Absolutely perfect.”

When they pulled up to the newly remodeled pier at the island, everyone was there to greet him. As soon as his feet touched the surface, Diana came running and threw herself at him, wrapping her legs around his middle and covering his face with kisses.

When she finally let go, the others welcomed him by removing his clothes, leaving him wearing nothing but his boxers.

“That’s how we dress on Ecstasy Island,” Ed announced. “Now, come see what we’ve done while you weren’t here to get in the way.”

For the next twenty minutes, they walked the property. David found that fifteen of the twenty cabins had been finished and stood ready for guests. The pool had been completed. Shelly threw a switch and the waterfall started pouring off the top of the semi-submerged bar. David looked back to see that the deck had been extended and was already covered with outdoor tables with umbrellas.

David was gobsmacked. “I’m just totally amazed,” he said in a gasp. “This place looks like paradise. It is just breathtaking!”

“And we have our first reservations,” Shelly announced with pride. “We have five couples from Miami arriving in one week to be our Guinee pigs. They’ll only be paying $500 a night, but we think it’s good to have a trial run.”

“We’re ready to go, baby,” Diana said as she wrapped her arms around him again.

“And I’d like you to meet our outside bartender,” Ed announced. “This is Kookie.”

David turned to see a vision of loveliness that could have been Anna’s little sister.

“Kookie is my little sister,” Anna announced as she stood beside David, still naked.

The young woman pushed out her hand. “Nice to meet you, David. Now, if you’ll all remove your clothes and jump in the pool, I’ll serve a champagne toast at the bar.”

In two minutes, the entire group was naked and seated on the underwater seats that surrounded the bar. Each was handed a flute of champagne.

Diana lifted her glass, saying, “A toast. First to David who has been away too long.”

“To David,” they all shouted.

“And then,” Diana announced, again holding up her glass, “to Ecstasy Island. May it be the resort that we imagined.”

“To Ecstasy Island!”

After they had all tasted the bubbly, Diana again wrapped herself around her lover. She whispered, “And here’s to a night we’ll not soon forget. I plan to fuck you until you can’t walk. Tonight the only hand that will be on that beautiful cock will be mine."

The others watched as David and Diana entered their own world.

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments