Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The 416

"Invited by a friend, David Kingsly discovers an exceptional private club near his office."

56
21 Comments 21
6.6k Views 6.6k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Welcome to a new series. Those of you who read DISCOVERY will remember the alpha male, David Kingsly. He is on a new adventure with new and old friends. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing this story. There will be at least four chapters."

Sitting at his desk in the late afternoon, David Kingsly heard his cellphone ring. He muttered a curse as he didn’t want to be disturbed but looked to see if by chance it might be Diane Murdock calling. David hadn’t heard from her since she married that wealthy rancher. David was surprised to see the call was from Edward Darden, a prosperous oilman whom he had met several years ago. He and Edward had hit it off right away and had spent several evenings together discussing the fine women of Dallas.

Accepting the call, David said, “Ed! I haven’t heard from you in months. What’s the occasion?”

“You got pretty busy with that hot redhead,” Ed said with a laugh. “I just thought I’d call to see if her embers were still burning hot for you.”

“If fact, her embers are still quite hot, but regrettably, for her new husband,” David said with a fake sigh.

“Sorry to hear that, buddy. I could tell that you had the hots for her.”

David laughed. “I’d welcome her back in my bed anytime, Ed. On a scale of one to ten, she was a twelve.”

“How did you manage to let her slip away? She find a man with a bigger pecker?”

David had to chuckle. Ed was a true Texan and used all of the old-timer jargon. “You could say it was all my doing. I decided to take Diane to Cancun. We invited Shelly Conners to join us with a date. Her guy was a good-looking Texas cattleman. As you might expect, the girls decided to swap partners. I mean, what else would happen when you spend four days in a first-class home on the water in Cancun. We had our pool and the women rarely dressed.”

“Did you hire a jet out of DFW?”

“No, I hired one out of Love Field from a guy I’ve used before. He runs a tight ship.”

“When you’re in a hurry to get naked,” Ed stated as a fact, “Private jets are the way to go.”

“You know it,” David laughed. “We weren’t in the air twenty minutes before both of those beautiful women were naked and on their knees. It was one of my most memorable flights.”

“So then, how did the rancher manage to steal your playmate away?” Ed asked.

“He got her pregnant,” David confessed. “She’d told me that she couldn’t have children. Since I got fixed several years ago, I never gave it much thought. The last day we were there, Shelly asked me what I’d do when Diane got pregnant. She pointed out that this cowboy was filling Diane up with live swimmers several times a day and there was a pretty good chance he would knock her up.”

“I presume Shelly was correct?”

“Oh, you bet,” David answered. “Within a month, he whisked her out to Los Vegas to get married.” David paused a few seconds. “It’s all for the best, Ed. I was too old for her and her husband treats her like a goddess.”

“From what I remember, she was a goddess,” Ed added.

“I kinda doubt that you called me to find out about my love life, Ed. What’s up?”

“I wanted to invite you out for dinner. It’s been a long time since we swapped yarns.”

“That sounds like a good plan, Ed. When did you have in mind?”

“One night this week, when you can tear yourself away from the office or that hot blonde, Shelly.”

“I’m meeting Shelly tonight. She had business in Dallas and we’re meeting for dinner.”

“If Shelly is in your bed, you aren’t losing any sleep thinking about Diane,” Ed suggested. “So don’t expect any sympathy from me. Besides, I have a new place to show you. A private club opened a couple of months ago that I thought you might find interesting.”

“I’m already a member of the Town House club,” David said.

“I remembered that, but I want to show you MY club. You’ll be my guest. I’ll pick up the tab and allow you to brighten my night by telling me stories of your adventures with Diane.”

David pulled up his computer calendar. “I could go Thursday night. Will that work for you?”

“That would be perfect,” Ed replied, sounding satisfied. “Can you make it at seven?”

“7:30 would be better, assuming that your place is close.”

Ed laughed. “Once you step out of your building door, you’ll be there in less than five minutes.”

“How could there be something that close that I haven’t heard about?” David asked.

“It’s not the kind of place to advertise,” Ed explained. “Each of the members was invited to join after getting the approval of the owner. I’m not telling you anything else about it. You get to see it all on Thursday. I’ll email you instructions on how to get there.”

“It was good to hear from you, Ed. Looking forward to Thursday.”

After disconnecting the call, David wondered about this new private club. He was well connected in the downtown Dallas society. How could there be a new place he didn’t know about?

Before leaving for the day, David noticed an email message from Ed. It read, “Don’t forget – Thursday at 7:30. Go out the main door of your building. Take a left to the corner and take another left. You’ll cross an ally. After about ten yards, you’ll see a large wooden door with gold numbers – 416. I’ll be waiting for you inside.”

David pulled up his internet browser and Googled 416. What appeared on his screen referenced a rifle and the area code from Toronto. “What the hell is 416?” he said aloud.

 

On Thursday, David’s calendar gave him a message reminding him of his appointment with Ed Darden. He closed a business call with a client in California just after 7:00 and began shutting down his office for the day. As he walked out the doors of his building, he was wondering what was in store for him at this new place. He turned left, walked half a block at the corner, crossed the alley, and found himself standing in front of a modern, large wooden door with large brass numbers – 416.

David pushed open the door, took two steps before being greeted by a well-dressed man.

“Might you be, David Kingsly?” the man inquired with a friendly smile.

“Why yes,” David replied in surprise. “How did you know?”

“Mr. Darden told us to expect you slightly before 7:30. Please follow me and I’ll take you to him.”

Three steps down a corridor and the man pushed open a door. David followed into a large, dimly lit room that, at first glance, appeared to be a library. It was large but cozy, filled with dark wood and sumptuous leather furnishings.

“Your guest has arrived, Mr. Darden. Have you ordered drinks yet?”

Standing to greet David, Ed said, “Not yet. Would you send Shannon over?” Then taking David’s hand in a firm grasp, said, “Good to see you again, David. I assume you didn’t have trouble finding the place.”

As David sat in the plush leather chair, he replied, “Goodness, no. It couldn’t have taken more than five minutes to get here.” Looking around the room, David saw several men sitting around a table ten feet away. A little further away was a couple sitting close and smiling. “How did you find this place?” he asked.

“It’s been here for over a year,” Ed confirmed. “You can only get in with a member and can only be a member if invited by a member.”

Just then, a young woman walked up beside Ed’s chair. David was in near shock when he saw what she was wearing and what she wasn’t. She was dressed in a ‘baby doll’ nightie. It was quite sheer, exposing her abundant bare breasts. The nightie barely covered her crotch and the equally thin panties she wore.

“David, I’d like to introduce you to Shannon,” Ed said with a grin.

Rather than leaning over to shake David’s hand, Shannon knelt beside Ed’s knee. With a warm smile, she said, “It’s nice to meet you. I believe this is your first time at 416.”

“Yes, it is,” David mumbled, still in shock at what he was on display.

“I hope you’ll enjoy your time here. If there is anything I can do for you, I hope you’ll let me know.”

Something in her voice gave David a shiver of excitement.

Looking up at Ed, Shannon asked, “What would you like me to get you to drink?”

“We both would like a drink,” Ed told her with a bright smile. “How about your martini for two?” Then turning to David, he asked, “They make a great martini here. Is that good with you?”

“Perfect,” David responded with a grin. “As long as it arrives soon.”

Shannon seemed to glow. “Right away.” As she stood and turned, both David and Ed’s eyes were glued to her exceptional ass as she quickly walked away.

Turning back to David, Ed asked, “You approve of the wait staff?”

“Fuck me!” David gasped. “She’s exceptional, but how do they get away with the uniform?”

“It’s a private club,” Ed explained. “As long as the general public can’t walk in the door, private clubs can do just about anything they want here in Dallas. I happen to know that someone well-placed in the city government is a member here. I heard a rumor the police chief comes here as well.”

“So many private clubs don’t make it,” David offered. “What keeps this one going?”

“For one thing, it’s fuckin’ expensive to join. The initial membership fee is $10,000 in year one and then $5,000 each year after that. When I walk in the door, my account gets charged $250. Tonight, because you’re here, I’ll be billed $500.”

“I’ll be more than happy to reimburse you,” David insisted.

“Not a chance,” Ed smiled as he held up in hand in a ‘stop’ motion. “I brought you here because I think you’ll want to join. You’ll see after we’ve had our drink and then dinner. The menu here is brief, but the food is fabulous. I paid the membership fee but have the visit charges billed to my company as client entertainment.”

“Does all of the wait staff dress like Shannon?”

“Not at all. The owner gives them the freedom to select their ‘uniform,’ Ed said as he held up his fingers to make quotation marks. “There are a few men on staff as well.”

Pointing discreetly, Ed said, “Look there. That’s Maggie, another of the wait staff.”

David looked where Ed was pointing and almost gasped aloud. The woman was carrying a tray of drinks to a table near them. Maggie was stunningly beautiful, with a fantastic body and coal-black hair. Her costume was that of a maid, except the skirt was exceptionally short and the neckline plunged to display her abundant chest. Like Shannon, she knelt beside her guests to serve the drinks.

As David was about to say something about Maggie, Shannon came to them carrying a tray. Once again, she knelt beside Ed, placing her tray on the low table between them. The plate appeared to be pewter. It was covered in ice with a pewter pitcher in the middle. Around the pitcher, a dozen olives.

Handing each man a typical martini glass, Shannon explained, “There are three kinds of olives. Some are stuffed with pimento, some with blue cheese and some the way Mr. Darden likes them, stuffed with jalapeno. You can help yourselves, or I would be happy to pour for you.”

“I would like to have two of the jalapeno stuffed olives in mine,” David told her. Holding out his glass, he said, “I’d appreciate your pouring. I’m a bit of a klutz.”

“I rather doubt that,” Shannon said with a smile and took his glass. She prepared David’s drink before taking care of Ed’s as if she’d done it a hundred times before.

David sipped his drink. “Oh my, but that is outstanding!”

“Thank you,” Shannon said with a shy smile. “I’ll be back with tonight’s menu in a few minutes.”

AgathaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaKlein

As they watched her walk away, Ed commented, “Shannon is working on her Master’s in Biology at SMU. I don’t doubt that when she’s completed her studies, she’ll land a job with a six-figure salary. I believe during the day, Maggie is an investment banker.”

“Then, why work here?” David asked.

“I’m told the money is excellent and most of it is off the books,” Ed answered as he sipped his drink. “Of course, Maggie is young and trying to build her client base. She uses the money she makes here to invest and build her investment account. One of the best ways to recruit big-time customers is to show them your multi-million dollar investment portfolio.”

“I guess it’s like some of the babes working in Vegas who fill up their bank accounts and retire early,” David proposed.

“That’s about it,” Ed nodded. “Accept that these women will never have to say that they were hookers. They’re just using their talents to cash in now.”

“Are you suggesting you’ve had sex with them?” David asked in surprise.

“I have not,” Ed replied with a grin. “I have never fucked one of them, but that doesn’t mean it never happens. As I understand, these women need to handle three tables a night. The owner pays them $100 per table. That’s $300 a night… plus tips. If they take care of their guests, who are all wealthy, they’ll take a cool grand and probably only pay taxes on one hundred.”

“Wait a minute,” David said. “You’d pay $250 to walk in the door and then tip two to three hundred on the way out?”

Ed laughed. “Let’s just wait until the end of the evening and see how you feel about it. My guess is you’ll be more than happy to lay down a couple of c-notes.”

Just then, Shannon reappeared, handing each of them an iPad menu. “Here’s tonight’s menu. As always, our offerings are few, but you know they will be especially tasty.”

As David looked at the menu choices, Ed told him, “416 usually has only four or five choices, but they are always incredible.” Looking at Shannon, Ed said, “I see the Chef has his Texas chili tonight. Is he serving it over his special cornbread?”

“He will if you want it that way,” she replied. “He’ll serve it under the chili or as a side dish. Tonight he’s also adding some special potato wedges with the chili.”

“How’s the filet?” David asked.

“It’s normally so tender you can cut it with a fork,” Ed replied. “And the chef knows he’s in Texas, so he doesn’t get offended when people order it well done.”

“If you’re ready to order, I’ll take it to the chef and you two can find a table in the dining room,” Shannon told them.

“After two of your martinis, I need to put some food in my stomach,” Ed laughed. “I’ll have the chili.”

“Put me down for the filet. Since I wasn’t born in Texas, I can eat my steak medium to medium-rare,” David told the waitress, then watched as she turned and walked away. “Magnificent,” he muttered.

“I’m glad to go into a place that has something to watch other than a television,” Ed whispered. “Come on. Bring your drink and I’ll show you the dining room.”

Two minutes later, they walked into another dimly lit room. The main dining room was built in a semi-circle, with ten rounded tables slightly elevated against the wall. There were another ten tables on the main floor.

“Let’s take a table in the middle so that you can see everything that goes on here. The booths in the back are excellent if you are entertaining. If you want privacy, some curtains can be drawn,” Ed explained. “If you have a date that is a bit of an exhibitionist, this is the place to bring her.”

David immediately thought of Shelly.

Ed selected a table. “Why don’t you sit here? It will give you a view of the entire room.”

David sat in a comfortable chair and admired the furniture. There was nothing cheap in this place. Everything looked expensive and fashionable. He decided the owner had excellent taste. Then letting his eyes roam around the room, he noticed every booth was within his view. To his right, a couple was sitting closely together. The tablecloth covered them from the chest down, but it didn’t take much imagination to understand that the man’s hand was exploring the woman’s body. The look on her face showed that she was enjoying his attentions.

Two booths down, David noticed a nice-looking older man with two women who appeared to be in their twenties. The man was leaning back with his arms around each of the young women. They were all smiling and laughing. David was a bit shocked when one of the young women disappeared from view in a manner that made David presume she had gone down on her happy gentleman friend.

Ed saw what David was watching. “That’s not unusual,” he told David. "The owner is happy to let people do as they please in the dining room. No one gets in here that hasn’t been invited and they are aware that adults will act on their passions when given a chance. Those booths are generally held for people who are starting a big night.”

David saw the older gentleman lay his head back and close his eyes. “I think the action in the booths could build up my appetite.”

A motion caught David’s eye. He turned to see a stunningly beautiful woman walking through the room wearing a sparkling white dress that clung to her voluptuous body. “Sweet Jesus,” he muttered.

“That’s our hostess,” Ed said softly.

“Fuck me!” David whispered. “She’s just drop dead gorgeous!”

“Yes, she is,” Ed agreed, “And she’s coming over here to meet you. She insists on meeting any prospective member.”

As David watched her walk toward them, he was confident that her dress was transparent. He decided the woman was in her early forties but with a body that would make a grown man cry.

The woman reached the table with her eyes fixed on David. “Introduce me to your handsome friend,” the woman said to Ed in a low, raspy voice.

Standing, Ed said, “Diana, let me introduce my friend, David Kingsley. David, this is the owner of 416, Diana Spangler.”

The woman extended her hand. But to her surprise, David bowed and kissed it rather than shaking.

“Oh my, a gentleman,” she cooed. “I haven’t had a reception like that since I left Europe.”

“I’ve very pleased to meet you, Ms. Spangler. I’m very impressed with your establishment.”

“Please,” she said, “Let’s make it Diana and David.”

“Happily,” David told her with a smile. “Would you join us for a drink?”

“I’d love to. Thank you for the offer,” Diana said as she appeared to melt into the chair. They had only spoken a few words when Shannon appeared beside her boss, setting down a drink.

“You’ve met Shannon by now,” Diana said.

“Oh yes,” David replied with a smile. “She is a lovely young woman. Ed tells me she is studying for her Master’s at SMU.”

“She is a jewel,” Diana said without looking at the barely dressed waitress. “I just wish she could work here every night, but her studies come first.”

David noticed that as Diana spoke, she placed her hand on Shannon’s leg, her fingers between the young woman’s thighs and within whisper distance of the sheer, tiny panties.

“Normally, I wouldn’t let Shannon take care of a party of two, but she’s Ed’s favorite and he tells me you are a prospective member.”

“It’s certainly something I’ll have to consider,” David replied. “I had no idea your restaurant existed until about an hour ago. I thought I was in touch with Dallas. I guess I’m not.”

“We try to stay low-key,” Diana said, still moving her hand softy between Shannon’s thighs. “There are people in this city that would have a public fit if they knew of our relaxed views on… well, our libertine attitudes.”

“I’m curious,” David questioned. “What made you decide to take this approach to your restaurant?”

“I spent a few years in Europe studying the restaurant business. I had heard so many people praising establishments in France, Italy and Germany. My idea was to bring some of that fine dining experience to this country. But while in France, I found a special place that combined food with sex. The food there wasn’t above average, but the sexual offering had the place packed every night and those attending were paying top dollar.”

“Did it have a sexual floorshow?” Ed asked.

“No. The patrons provided the sex,” Diana answered with a grin. “This place had dinner served to everyone at the same time. Those serving were semi-naked. By the time the meal finished, the guests were naked. The place had several rooms where their guests could go to explore their sexual desires. There was a large ball with holes in it that a person could go into and be touched by others. The people on the outside couldn’t see who was inside but could reach in and touch them.”

“I would assume people would just be roaming around watching other people having sex,” Ed suggested.

“Absolutely,” Diana said as she sipped her drink. “It wasn’t my idea to bring that kind of sexual display to this country, but the idea of sexual freedom in a closed environment appeals to me. I found a place more like this one in Italy and used it as a model for 416.”

David looked at the booth with the older man and two younger women. The man was obviously getting head from one of the women as he fondled the other's breasts. Nodding his head in the direction of the threesome, David said, “So, that type of behavior is encouraged.”

“Yes,” Diana said as she turned to watch. “That gentleman is a multi-millionaire. This is the only semi-public place he can go and flaunt his wealth and appeal to women. He’s in here a couple of times each week. I’ve never seen him bring in the same woman twice.”

“What are your rules here?” David asked.

“I don’t really have any rules,” Diana answered with a sly grin. “I guess you’re wondering if people actually fuck in here.”

David was surprised by her bluntness. This woman had the look of a goddess but was exhibiting the tongue of a sailor. “I guess that’s what I’m asking.”

Diana reached over to touch David’s hand. “If you sit here long enough, you’ll see just about anything you can imagine. I require that my servers remain clothed. They can expose all that they choose but must keep their nether regions covered. I don’t allow my staff to fuck our customers. Not out of any sense of morality. It’s a safety and cleanliness issue.”

More of the booths were filling up and David could see that if he remained seated where he was, he would enjoy a fantastic floor show.

Diana squeezed David’s hand. “Come back with a date, David. You’ll be my guest. Enjoy an evening in 416 and I feel certain you’ll want to become a member. We’re open Monday through Saturday. My staff gets Sunday off. After watching people fornicate all week, they need a day to take care of their personal lust.”

She reached into her dress by her breast and produced a business card. “Call me and I’ll make a reservation. Bring your wife or girlfriend. Whichever suits you.”

“I’m not married,” David managed to mutter.

“Sweet,” Diana whispered with a sexy smile. “Then maybe I’ll be your dinner companion.”

Diana stood with the ease of a cat. Looking down at her guests, she said, “Gentlemen, enjoy yourselves. Enjoy your meal and the show. I know that Shannon will take care of almost all of your needs.” She leaned over, giving Shannon a light kiss on the cheek. “Keep them happy, sweetie,” she whispered to her employee. “We want them both to come back.”

As Diana walked away, both men turned to watch.

“Doesn’t she have the greatest ass ever?” Shannon said as she also watched.

“Not quite as good as yours,” Ed replied with a grin.

“You say the sweetest things,” Shannon said as she ran her fingers over Ed’s shoulders. “Your meals should be ready. I’ll be right back.”

“So, what do you think?” Ed asked.

“I think I couldn’t stand up right now without embarrassing myself,” David replied. Looking at Diana’s business card, he said, “But you can bet I’ll be back.”

David glanced over at the table he’d been watching. He saw one of the women rise from below the tabletop and wipe her mouth with her napkin. The older man had a satisfied look on his face. Turning to Ed, David said, “I think that’s called having dessert before the main course.”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments