Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

416 - Part 2

"David calls Diana to book a reservation at 416 and gets invited for cocktails."

51
20 Comments 20
6.5k Views 6.5k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"In Part 1, David Kingsly met the ravishing Diana Spangler, owner of the 416. He is taken aback at the sexually open atmosphere of the club as well as the sensuous Diana."

The following Tuesday, David fished Diana’s card out of his desk drawer and called her. He was expecting to get a recording but was surprised to hear Diana’s voice, “This is Diana.”

“Hi, Diana. This is David Kingsley. Do you remember me?”

“David!” she said with a tone of glee in her voice. “How very nice to hear from you. It’s been almost a week since you were here. I was beginning to think you might not call.”

“When I was there, you offered to let me bring a date for dinner. I wanted to know if I could make a reservation for Thursday.”

“Absolutely,” Diana told him. “What time would you like to come? I’ll assume that you want to start with a cocktail in the bar and then move to the dining room. Will you need a booth?”

“That sounds great, Diana. I’d like to start with a drink, but I’m not certain about being in a booth.”

Diana chuckled. “Oh, come now, David. I’m certain you’ll want to get into the spirit of 416 and have a little fun with your date.”

“Shelly and I have been friends for several years,” he offered.

“Intimate friends?”

“Well, yes,” David answered, somewhat surprised at her question.

“Then I’ll reserve you a booth. And, of course, I’ll want to stop by and meet your Shelly. After meeting you, I can only imagine that she has a magnificent body.”

“Why would you say that?” he asked.

“Because a man as handsome as you, David, wouldn’t waste his time with a woman that was anything less than fantastic. I’m willing to bet you have excellent taste in women.”

“I like to think so.”

“David, let me change the subject for a moment,” she said. “Is your office downtown?”

“Yes, it is,” he replied. “In fact, from my office door to the front door of 416 is about a five-minute walk.”

“Wonderful,” Diana said with joy. “Then perhaps you would join me for a cocktail after work today. Say 6:30?”

David was surprised at her offer but more than willing to spend some time alone with this drop-dead gorgeous woman. “Let me take a quick look at my calendar,” he told her. “I have a client call at 5:30, but I don’t expect it to last for more than thirty minutes. I could be there at 6:30.”

“Excellent,” she said. “When you get here, just go right to the bar. My host will let me know that you’ve arrived and I’ll meet you there. I’m so glad you can make it, David. I’m looking forward to seeing you.”

“See you at 6:30,” he replied and hung up. Spinning around in his chair, David looked out his office window, recalling his vision of Diana. He could imagine her walking away and remembering how hard he got just looking at her ass. “Now, what do you have in mind?” he asked aloud and smiled. “It will, no doubt, be a big-time sales pitch to join her club. And who better to make that presentation than the outrageously sexy Diana?”

For the rest of the afternoon, David’s mind kept slipping back to Diana. As lovely as Shannon had been, she looked plain standing beside her boss. He remembered seeing Diana’s hand stroking the inside of Shannon’s thigh and wondered if the club owner was a lesbian. Perhaps all of the women at 416 were just playing their male customers for the money. That idea was quickly dismissed. Frankly, David didn’t care if they preferred their sex with women. They were just too desirable to behold and not to enjoy.

David thought that Diana was quite tall. She was at least 5’ 10”. The dress she was wearing showed off her long, toned legs and perfectly shaped breasts. He had a quick fantasy of standing behind her and unzipping her dress. “She couldn’t have been wearing anything under that dress,” he thought. “It fit her like skin.” He remembered her lustrous chestnut hair that fell on her shoulders. Another fantasy quickly popped into his mind of taking her from behind while pulling on her beautiful hair.

 

Opening the door to 416, David stepped inside at exactly 6:30. He was very anxious to learn what Diana was going to say.

“Are you Mr. Kingsley?” the host inside asked. “Ms. Spangler asked me to direct you to the bar. I’ll let her know you’ve arrived.”

“Thank you,” David said as he stepped inside the richly appointed lounge. He decided to sit at the bar while he waited, determining it would be the best place to get the best view of Diana when she came into the room. Selecting the bar stool at the end of the bar, he was greeted by a lovely young woman with a bright smile.

“Hi there,” she said as she approached him. David couldn’t help but gawk. She was wearing a tiny bikini with a sheer cover. Her large breasts jiggled as she walked toward him. “Are you here to meet with Diana? She told me she had a meeting with a gentleman at 6:30. She asked me to get you a drink and keep you occupied until she got here.”

“I was here last week and had a super martini,” he told her as his eyes feasted on that firm young body.

“Oh sure,” she said with a big smile. “You were here with Mr. Darden. What kind of olives do you prefer?”

“I had some jumbo olives stuffed with jalapeno that would be superb. Do you still have those?”

“You betcha,” She said as she put out her hand. “I’m Donna and I’ll be happy to take care of you.”

Taking her hand, David said, “Nice to meet you, Donna. Don’t you get cold in that tiny little thing you’re wearing?”

“Not at all,” Donna said with a bright smile. “I stay too busy to get cold and the boss likes us to give our customers something to look at while they’re here. I’m sure I got hired for the size of my tits more than my ability to make a good drink.”

As she turned to walk away, David got a good look at her backside and guessed the shape of her ass would have helped to make the hiring decision.

Looking up, he spotted Diana making her way into the bar from the dining room. “Jesus!” David said under his breath.

Diana seemed to be floating rather than walking. She was dressed in an off-white skirt and jacket outfit. The skirt was pleated and cut high enough to show off plenty of her perfect legs. Under the jacket, Diana was wearing a dark blue silk blouse that exposed at least half of her voluptuous breasts. Her smile was warm and friendly.

Reaching David, Diana leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek. “It’s so good to see you,” she said with her hand resting on his shoulder. “And, it’s exciting to know how close you are. Perhaps we can make this a regular thing. Is Donna taking care of you?”

“We’ve just met and she’s making me one of her special martinis. What would you like to have?”

With her hand still on David’s shoulder, Diana turned to the bartender. “Donna, I’ll have a glass of my wine, please.”

Again turning the bright smile on David, she said, “It’s been such a busy day and now to see you just makes it so much better. I’m very glad you came.”

“I doubt there’s a man in the world that would pass up an opportunity to spend some time with you,” he said as he kissed the back of her hand.

She touched David’s cheek. “Oh my, but you are going to be trouble. You are the kind of man that just makes my clothes fall to the floor. Do you have a different woman in your bed every night, David?”

“Don’t I wish,” he said with a laugh. “I’m a little too old for that type of thing.”

“Oh, stop it,” she said. “I don’t believe that.”

Just then, Donna set their drinks on the bar. As she turned to walk away, Diana leaned down by his ear, saying, “Tits and ass that perfect and young would probably put you into an early grave.”

“I don’t doubt that a bit,” David replied as he picked up his martini.

Diana took her wine glass and touched it to David’s. “Here’s to what comes next,” she said with a smile and they both sipped their drinks. Diana sat on the barstool beside David’s with her back to the room. As she sat, her skirt slipped about halfway up her thigh. “Do you like my workday outfit, David?”

“I would think you’d look marvelous in a brown paper bag,” he told her. “But what you’re wearing now is not only stylish but also perfectly cut for your body. I thought you might be wearing something like you had on when I met you last week.”

“I wear clothes like this during the day. I slip into something sexy for the evening crowd.”

“Are you telling me that what you’re wearing now isn’t sexy?” he asked with a crooked eyebrow.

“I’m glad you think so,” Diana said in a slow, sexy voice. “For the night crowd, I like to wear something that’s a little ‘over the top’ sexy. The people who come in here leave larger tips when we put on a show for them. And that’s how I get the beautiful women to work here. They know they can’t make this kind of money any other place without becoming a prostitute.”

“I think I’d like to sit in on your interview process.”

Diana leaned over and ran her fingers down his necktie. “I’ll bet you would. But most of the girls that come to me for a job are friends of the girls working here now.”

“That’s the best way to get good help,” David said, nodding his head. “I’d guess you have a waiting line for jobs here.”

“It’s not a long line, but I have several waiting for a call.”

“Do you have trouble with your male guests trying to get their hands on your wait staff?”

“Not yet, but we have plans if it happens. You know when some of these Texas men have a little too much bourbon and branch, can get a little feisty. My girls aren’t teenagers. They know how to handle themselves.”

When their drinks were about half-gone, David said, “I thought perhaps you invited me over to give me a sales pitch on buying a membership.”

“Not at all, David. I invited you over because I wanted to see you. I’m the kind of woman who makes up her mind quickly. I knew within five minutes of our meeting that I wanted you. You are handsome and sexy as hell. I want a man that will take control of me without being controlling. I don’t want a husband, David. I want a lover that can keep me happy and satisfied.”

David was listening and trying not to act shocked. This incredibly sexy woman was saying that she wanted David as a lover. He was trying to look calm and thoughtful. “You’ve spent fifteen minutes with me and you know that I would be a good lover?”

“There isn’t anything sexual I haven’t done, David. I can tell about a man in seconds. I don’t need a test drive. Do I need to beg?”

“I don’t think so,” David said as he slipped off of his bar stool. He turned her seat so that no one in the club could see his hands. He had quickly decided to give her a test to see if she was being honest. David put his hand between her knees, slowly moving his fingers up the inside of her thigh. “You don’t need to do anything other than open your legs for me,” he whispered.

“Whatever you want,” she replied as she closed her eyes and opened her legs.

Before his fingers reached their target, he could feel the heat being generated by her pussy. He flicked a finger across her vaginal lips and Diana made a small gasp.

“No panties,” he whispered.

“You look like a man who prefers his pussy to be ready and available.”

“Correct,” he answered as his fingers continued to explore. “No hair.”

“German men prefer a bush. French men prefer it bald. I like the way it feels when it’s smooth, but I’ll grow it back if you want it that way.”

David ran his fingers up and down her slit, paused at the opening and slowly pushed a finger in. He was once again surprised. Diana’s pussy was dripping wet. “You’re very wet,” he said as his finger moved smoothly through her.

“I’ve been thinking about you for hours,” she confessed.

David pressed his crotch against her leg. “Can you feel that?”

“Yes,” she hissed. Moving her hand down the front of David’s trousers, her fingers surrounded the large, hard lump.

DanaVelez3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaVelez3

Speaking softly so that only she could hear, David asked, “When you thought about me, did you masturbate?”

“Yes,” she said with a groan, still holding his hard cock through the fabric.

“I used my fingers,” she muttered. “I couldn’t help myself.”

David removed his finger and pulled her skirt up so that he could see her bare pussy. Leaning to her ear, he growled, “Show me.”

“Couldn’t we just go into my office so that…”

“Show me now,” he commanded.

He continued to press his package against her thigh and watched as her graceful finger touched her hot, wet spot. At first, she rubbed her hand up and down, letting her digits' tips rest a bit longer on her clit.

David could see the nub prominently poking its head out. “How many fingers do you put inside?”

“Two,” she answered in a small gasp as she continued to rub.

“Do it now,” he demanded.

“Oh fuck,” she said so softly that he almost didn’t hear her.

He watched as two fingers disappeared inside her pussy. After a few seconds, she began to slide them in and out.

“Now take your fingers out and put them in my mouth,” he whispered.

Diana followed his directions, looking up into his eyes as her fingers slipped into his open mouth.

When he slowly removed her fingers from between his lips, he leaned down again, whispering, “A pussy that sweet needs to be bathed by my tongue. Are you going to enjoy that?”

“Oh yes!” she answered a little too loudly. “Can we go to…”

“Not just yet,” he said, cutting off her words. David dropped his hand back between her legs, this time slipping two fingers inside her. “I have some questions first.” As his fingers began to glide back and forth, he asked, “Are you loud during sex?”

“I like to show my appreciation,” she replied in a low sultry voice.

“I know that you like to receive oral. Do you also enjoy giving it?”

“I can’t wait,” she told him while her fingers tightened around his staff.

“Do you enjoy anal?”

“I told you, David. There’s nothing I haven’t done.”

“There’s a difference in doing and enjoying,” he pointed out. “I want to know if you enjoy having a cock in your ass.”

“I will enjoy it,” she said with a sly smile. “But I’ll probably talk dirty while you take me.”

David moved back to his bar stool. When he sat down, Diana could easily see the large lump in his trousers.

Now it was her turn. Diana slipped off of her stool, letting her skirt drop down to cover what he had been looking at. Putting herself between David’s knees, she leaned forward to give him a quick, light kiss. “Do you like to kiss?”

“I consider it one of my hobbies,” he said with a grin.

“I can’t wait to fuck you, David,” she said as she looked down at the bulge. “But you can’t walk through the dining room with that thing sticking out. My girls would want to play with it and I’m not interested in sharing.”

“I’ll just drape my coat over my arm to hide it. No one will see.” David put his hands under her jacket, touching her just above the waist. “When we get into your office, I want you to strip for me. I want to see you naked, but with your heels on. Once I’ve had a good look, you’ll get on your knees and get my cock in your lovely mouth. Understand?” His hands moved up until the bottoms of her breasts were resting on them.

“Yes, sir,” she said with a smile. “It sounds like a perfect way to begin our relationship.” Without taking her eyes off him, Diana said, “Put the drinks on my tab, Donna. I’m going to show Mr. Kingsley my office and I don’t want to be disturbed.”

Donna didn’t respond but noticed that the looks on their faces could set the house on fire. There wasn’t any question about what was going to happen and she was feeling a little jealous. “That’s a fine-looking man,” she whispered while she towel-dried a glass.

As Diana and David were walking out of the bar, Shannon came over to Donna to place a drink order. “Was that the guy that was in here last week?” she asked.

“Yeah. David Kingsley,” Donna answered, watching them walk out of sight. “Oh my god, I’d fuck him in an instant.”

“I thought he was pretty hot too,” Shannon said as she looked over her shoulder. “Is she giving him a tour?”

“I seriously doubt it,” Donna responded, turning to look at Shannon. “She’s gonna take him back to her office and fuck him.”

“You think?”

“Based on the way they were looking at each other, I’d say Diana’s gonna fuck him senseless.”

“I think it might be the other way around,” Shannon said with a grin. “I sized him up when he was here last, and I’m thinking he’s a man that knows how to show a girl a good time.”

As she began making the drinks Shannon ordered, Donna said, “You know, I was beginning to think the boss might be gay. I’ve seen the way she touches you and Maggie. I’ve seen her looking at me, but I’m always behind the bar. Do you think she plays on both teams?”

Leaning over the bar to whisper, Shannon said, “I’ve never been with her privately, but guess she’d be happy having sex with a man or a woman. But the entire time I’ve worked here, I’ve never seen her show interest either way. She’s touched my tits a few times, but it was never sexual.”

“But you’d go down on her, wouldn’t you?” Donna said with a grin.

“Oh, fuck yes!” Shannon replied in a loud whisper. “In a heartbeat.”

 

Diana opened the door to her office and stepped inside. David followed, his eyes quickly scanning the room. The space was twenty feet deep and ten or twelve feet wide. It was beautifully appointed with a large wooden desk, two matching desk chairs and a credenza. There was a large sofa, about eight feet long against the far wall, with a matching comfortable chair beside it. David heard her turn the lock on the door.

As she walked past David, she took his hand and pulled him toward the sofa. As she turned to face him, she took off her jacket and pitched it on the chair. All the while, his eyes meshed with hers. She watched him and began to unbutton her silk blouse. When it was open, she tossed it toward her jacket. At that point, his eyes dropped to her chest.

Knowing he was going to like what he was about to see, Diana unhooked her bra, tossing it aside, while standing still and watching his eyes. She didn’t need to ask the question to know that he was lusting for her breasts. Diana had looked in the mirror enough to know that her boobs were large, round, full and begged to be touched. A normal man would have instantly reached out to grab. Not David Kingsley.

When his eyes came back to hers, she smiled, pulled down the zipper of her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

David spoke one word, “Exquisite,” as if he was awestruck.

Diana slowly turned until he could see her backside. She paused a moment because he had already mentioned anal sex and she wanted him to get a good look at her second best feature.

When she turned back to face David, Diana dropped to her knees in front of him, looked up and began to unbuckle his belt. She was about to lose her calm exterior. Diana’s heart was beating so hard she could feel it. She could feel that her nipples felt as hard as stones. Her pussy was so wet it was beginning to trickle down the inside of her thigh. She had felt his thick cock through his pants. Now she was as excited as a teenager to get it out.

His pants dropped around his ankles. Diana pulled the boxers down and his stiff cock jumped out at her nose. “Exquisite,” was all she could say before she wrapped her lips around the hot spongy head of his impressive manhood.

With one hand wrapped around the shaft, the other sought out his large testicles. She pumped the cock while she sucked it and fondled his ball sack.

David watched and listened as he removed his shirt. It was evident that Diana was a woman that enjoyed giving head. He hoped that she would be as enthusiastic receiving it. He put his hands in her hair, pulling her mouth away from his cock before she could bring him to orgasm. She looked up as if she was disappointed.

Bringing her to a standing position, David pushed her back against the couch, where she fell back with her legs open. David had his face between her thighs before she knew what he was doing. His mouth immediately began licking and sucking her clit while two fingers were in her pussy, looking for her sensitive spot.

While his tongue and fingers, of one hand, were busy, the other hand found her breast. He fondled it until he found her nipple and began to press on it. The gasp he heard from Diana made him understand that he would be applying a lot of attention to her beautiful tits.

It seemed to David like he had only started when Diana pressed her thighs against his cheeks and shook as if she had just touched a live electric wire. “Oh god, David!” she groaned. “Oh fuck.”

As David was held between Diana’s perfect thighs, he remembered something an older man had told him on his twenty-first birthday. “David, boy, here’s some important information. Once you bring a woman to an orgasm with your tongue, she’ll be yours forever. A babe never forgets a man that can eat pussy.” While the pressure of her thighs against his face began to lessen, David thought, “If that’s the case, this gorgeous woman is mine for a lifetime.”

As Diana began to calm down, David began to work his way up her body, kissing and licking everywhere. When he reached her breasts, David set up camp. He planned to stay here a while and enjoy her fantastic globes. His mouth worked from one nipple to the other, never stopping as he felt her inner motor begin to rev again.

When his lips reached hers, the passion exploded once again. She could taste herself on his tongue and feel his fingers on her breasts while their lips were locked together. The taste of her own pussy excited her, but his kisses were divine. The man knew what he was doing and she responded.

Diana managed to position herself so that she was flat on her back and could wrap her legs around him. She pulled him in until she could feel his thick cock nearing her wanting pussy. Pulling his face to hers, she whispered in his ear, “Fuck me, David. Please.”

He didn’t have to move far to feel the circumcised head of his cock touch the hot, wet opening she was offering. As he pressed the head inside, Diana pulled with her legs to lodge the shaft into her depths.

“Oh, yes… Yes!” Diana groaned. “You fill me up!”

While he began to move, he asked, “Do you like what I’m doing?”

“Yes, baby,” she gasped.

“Do you want it harder? Faster?”

“Yes, David! I want our first time to be hard. I want it so much. Just fuck me and make me feel like a woman.”

David began to move his cock like a piston, filling her with his thick rod over and over.

Diana thought that she would surely lose her mind. He was pounding her, driving all of her senses to their extreme limits. She had already had one thunderous orgasm from his mouth and fingers. Now she was about to crash into a vaginal orgasm that would leave her weak.

While David slowed his pace a bit, he never stopped moving through her orgasm. When she seemed to recover, he pressed on again, even harder and faster. Diana reached the third orgasm and dug her fingers into the cheeks of his ass as he continued to fuck her.

When Diana was still feeling the grandeur of her climax, David grunted, pulled his cock out of her, stroked it twice, and covered her chest with hot ropes of semen. She opened her eyes to watch the totally erotic scene of his manhood shooting out thick lines of his spunk. When it stopped, he continued to tower over her, his cock in his hand.

Diana put her hands in the hot goo and wiped it over her breasts. “Why didn’t you cum inside me?” she asked with a smile.

“It’s not something we’ve discussed,” he told her. “A gentleman doesn’t spill his seed inside a woman until he knows that she won’t get pregnant. Besides, you’re even more beautiful covered in my spunk.”

Her fingers were still covered in cum when she put them inside her mouth and sucked. She smiled again. “You have my permission to put your cum any place you want, on me or in me. I just hope I’ll be able to swallow it all.”

“That will come later,” he said as he scooted off of the sofa. “Do you have a towel or something I can use to clean you up?”

Pointing back over her head, Diana said, “There’s a bathroom through the door right there. I’ll wait here.”

As he walked away, Diana got more cum on her fingers and sucked it into her mouth. She smiled. “Oh my, David. You are a treasure.” Her pussy was still tingling. “You and I are going to be great friends.”

 

My thanks to ChrisM for his help on this project.

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments