Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

416 - Part 12

"In a test run, Ecstasy Island is opened for five couples..."

35
15 Comments 15
4.3k Views 4.3k
4.4k words 4.4k words

The following morning, David and Diana had breakfast with Bob and Ruth. Diana was amused to see that after their long night of sexual adventure, Ruth was proudly exposing her bare breasts to any and all who wanted to see.

“How did you enjoy last night?” Diana asked Ruth.

Ruth put her fork down and stared at Diana. “Honestly, I’ve never experienced anything like it. I love Bob so much, but he just didn’t have the sexual knowledge to teach me the things you did last night. Yesterday morning I was a total prude. Now here we are twenty-four hours later and all I can think about is all the time we wasted and having more sexual experiences. Bob tried and I was just too prudish to try anything new.”

“Think of your time here as an opportunity to expand your sexual knowledge,” David said softly. “The other people on the island are all swingers. If you open yourself up to the possibilities, you can learn more about yourself and what gives you the most sexual satisfaction.”

Diana put her hand on Bob’s leg. “You learned a lot, too. You seemed to enjoy having the girls ride your face.”

“Are you kidding?” Bob said with a big smile. “That was just fantastic. I feel so much closer to Ruth after this. You two were amazing in showing us how a couple can be in love with each other and still enjoy their sexuality. I hope that Ruth will be ready to do that every night when we get home. I love Ruth so much and I love that she had the courage to take this opportunity with me.”

“Why are you limiting yourself to nighttime activity?” David asked. “You need to expand your horizons. Sex in the daylight is just as good as at night. Look over there,” David said, pointing to a grassy area about a hundred yards away. “We have a sex swing. After breakfast, you two should go over there, get naked and fuck, right there in the open. I promise you’ll attract the other guests who will jump at the opportunity of joining you.”

Ruth giggled. “That sounds like fun. It sounds very naughty, but I’d like to try it, Bob.”

“You’re on, babycakes,” her husband said with a big grin. “I have to admit that I enjoyed watching you having sex with David and Diana last night. I wouldn’t mind watching again, and who knows? Maybe some sexy wife will want to have fun with me?”

“You two go on down there,” Diana said, waving her hand in the direction of the swing. “Let’s get the day started with a hot fuck.”

“I like the way that sounds,” Ruth said as she stood. “Come on, baby. Let’s show everyone how a hot young married couple can get it on.”

As Diana and David watched the young couple walk to the sex swing, Shelly and Ed came out to the dining area and sat at their table.

“What are you watching?” Shelly asked.

“That couple walking to the sex swing,” Diana replied and pointed in their direction. “We’ve encouraged them to give everyone a demonstration of how that piece of equipment works.”

“Did you spend the night with them last night?” Ed asked.

“We did,” David answered. “They are just young and inexperienced. You know… all their sex was missionary and quick. We just gave them a few pointers.”

“Should I bill them for your time?” Ed said, laughing.

“No,” Diana said with a grin. “It was just a friendly service that we both enjoyed. That young woman has the sweetest pussy I’ve ever tasted.” Then looking at Shelly, Diana added, “Except yours, of course, Shelly.”

Shelly puckered for an air kiss to Diana and turned to David. “We had something extra added when we remodeled the house. Tim built in a ‘spy window’ for us. It’s at the top of the house and you can see most of the island from there. We decided it would be a good idea to keep an eye on things from a distance.”

“I think that was a wise decision,” David told her. “Ed, how is your security system working. Now that we have a few guests, can you tell if it’s working properly?”

“Oh, yeah,” Ed laughed. “You remember that I got cameras that activate on motion. Last night two couples went into the back bar. They fixed some drinks before shedding their clothes and swapping wives. I’ve got about thirty minutes of tape if you want to see it.”

“Are we making our own porn now?” David asked.

“Hey, I can drop it onto a DVD or just keep the files for a while. Anytime anyone needs a little entertainment, I can provide it. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them again tonight. The furniture in the bar offers all kinds of possibilities.”

“Ed, that’s a great idea, however, I want those tapes kept in a very secure environment. Should those tapes get out we could find ourselves in a heap of trouble. They should be wiped clean after each group of guests leave the island.”

“Sure, boss.”

“Speaking of possibilities,” Diana said. “Something happened last night that gave me an idea. The young wife had a manicured bush but more hair than I like. So while I was going down on her, I thought it would be a great idea to offer a Brazilian Wax treatment here for our guests.”

“What’s that?” Ed asked.

“Oh, Ed,” Shelly gasped. “Brazilian Wax is a nice way of saying having your bush removed and being hairless like I am.”

“You know I approve of that,” Ed laughed.

Continuing her thought, Diana added, “Anna told me about a business in Freeport that does waxing, shaving, and tanning. I’ll bet we could get one of those women to come out here once a week and use the massage space for waxing. I just think that being hairless is a statement about being free and knowing what a pussy is for. A woman without a bush knows her pussy is made for fun.”

“Very well said,” David commented. “I think it’s a great idea. Can you get Anna to set it up?”

“I’ll call her and see,” Diana said as she picked up her cell phone.

Shelly stood, looking out toward where Bob and Ruth had gone. “Come on, Ed,” she said. “Let’s go to the spy room and see what they’re doing.”

Ten minutes later, Shelly had the binoculars to her eyes and focused on the couple by the sex swing.

“What’s going on?” Ed asked. “I can’t see that far.”

“I can tell you they’re both naked. Right now, Wifey is on her knees sucking hubby’s cock. Looking to the right, I can see another couple watching them. I’ll bet you two bucks that the other couple will be moving in to join them quite soon.”

Ed was intrigued watching Shelly. She was bent over, holding the binoculars with her ass pushed out.

“She’s getting into the swing now,” Shelly reported to Ed. “She has her feet in the stirrups with her legs wide open. Hubby just filled her with his cock and she loved it. This little bitch really loves cock. I don’t have to be standing behind her to tell you that.”

Ed put his hand on Shelly’s ass, rubbing it slowly in a circular motion. As she continued to give him a play-by-play description of the people fucking in the sex swing, Ed pulled up her sarong to reveal her beautiful round ass. While she continued to tell him what the people in the swing were doing, Ed dropped his pants and pressed his stiff cock against her wet hole. When he pushed it deep inside her, Shelly groaned.

“Do you like being fucked while you watch other people doing the same thing?” he asked her.

“Yeah,” she said in a gasping voice. “But I want your stiff dick any time I can get it. It’s just more fun this way.”

“Maybe you’d like to go to our bedroom and watch the two couples I got on tape last night.”

“I think we’re going to have to try out that swing, Ed. It looks like she’s going a little crazy. Hubby just pulled out and sprayed his spunk all over her tits. Fuck, that is so hot!”

“Is it better than what I’m giving you?”

“The woman that was watching just walked up. She’s licking up Bob’s cum and fingering Wifey. Now the second woman’s man is there. He pushed her out of the way and pushed his cock into Wifey. Damn, he must be big. Wifey’s eyes just bulged out, but she’s taking it and appears to love it. The other man’s wife just went to Wifey’s husband got on her knees and is wagging her butt at him. He’s spreading her wide. Damn, he just rammed his cock up her ass.”

“I’m getting close, Shelly,” Ed in a groan. “Where do you want it?”

Shelly quickly put down the binoculars, spun around, and dropped to her knees. “I want it in my mouth,” she said before swallowing half of his wet cock. She grabbed his balls and squeezed them just as Ed let go. He buried his fingers in her blonde hair and gave her everything he had.

When Shelly managed to swallow it all, she smiled up at Ed. “I’ll give you a little time to recover and then we can watch your video from last night.”

oOo

 

Back on the dining patio, David and Diana were still drinking coffee and watching the action around the sex swing.

“That swing was a great idea, love,” he told Diana. “I’ll bet there are another two couples with them in the next ten minutes. Ruth is about to get more than she bargained for.”

“What are the chances they’ll join a swingers club when they get home?” she asked, still watching.

“I’d say the chances are pretty good. Maybe I’ll suggest to Bob that he make Ruth a hotwife. Then he can invite men to their home and watch all he wants.”

“He did seem to enjoy watching,” Diana added.

“I’ve got another idea,” David said softly, his eyes still riveted to the action around the sex swing. “Based on how our guests are enjoying the swing, I’m wondering if we should invest in a fucking machine. I’ve seen them in porn and the women seem to enjoy a cock that never goes soft and never stops.”

Diana cut her eyes back to David. “That’s a damned good idea, love. We could just put it on the list of things available at the resort and charge a small fee for renting it. That would be another source of revenue.”

“Have you ever tried a Sybian?”

“I haven’t,” Diana smiled. “Perhaps we should get one and I could test ride it first.”

“I looked into buying one about a year ago, thinking it would be a nice thing to have in my apartment to fill in when I was tired. The unit costs around $1,400 and comes with all kinds of add-ons. They’ve even got one attachment with two dicks so you can have a double penetration while your clit is being vibrated. I’d guess we’d have them paid for in no time.”

“Do they come in colors?” Diana laughed.

“Oh, you bet,” David said with a grin. “They’ve got your basic black, sensual purple, hot pink, and sexy red. We could put it on display in the lobby with a note saying it could be rented for $100 a night.”

“If we tell the manufacturer what we’re doing, they’ll probably give us a discount.”

David picked up his phone. “Let me see,” he murmured as he played with the internet function. “Here we go… the Sybian is made by Abco Research in Illinois. I think you should call them and put on your sexiest voice. Tell them we want to use them at our resort and ask what kind of deal they can give us for advertising their machine.”

“Now that I think about it,” Diana said with a twinkle in her eyes, “I need to get Anna to arrange to get her friend out here that sells sex toys. We should display her best toys somewhere around the lobby and sell them for her in between her visits. When do you think would be the best time to set up a weekly toy demonstration?”

SondraRiddl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SondraRiddl

“I’m guessing here, but I think most of our traffic is going to be arriving on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. If that’s the case, I would schedule a demo for Friday afternoon. Of course, you’ll want to be able to deliver them once a guest places an order.”

“If we’re helping her sell her toys, she should be willing to give us a discount or a percentage of her profit,” Diana pointed out. “We may turn her into the number one toy rep in the country.”

“Just make sure you get some toys for men and make sure we get to try them first,” David said as he passed his phone to his lover. “Now call Sybian and get us a deal. I’m going to swim down to the bar and see how Kookie is getting along.”

David swam up to the pool bar, climbed onto a stool, and greeted Kookie. “How’s it going? How was your first night with real guests?”

“It was great, Mr. Kingsly,” she said smiling. “I had eight of our guests here until after midnight. They were having a great time and it was actually fun to serve them.”

“Now that you’ve been on the job for twenty-four hours, do you think you’ll enjoy working here?”

“Yes, sir,” she said thoughtfully. “I’ve worked in several bars, but never one as much fun as this one. The guests were all naked and having a great time.”

“Were any of them having sex?” David asked, somewhat surprised to hear about total nudity so soon.

“Based on the looks on their faces, I’d say that things were going on that I couldn’t see. There was a woman with huge breasts that I feel certain had at least three orgasms while standing at the bar. Watching the men beside her, I think she was getting a little underwater finger action,” Kookie related as she dried glasses.

“Did any of them hit on you last night?”

“Not exactly,” she replied with a bit of a blush. “By ‘hit on,’ I think you mean that they might ask me to have sex with them. There was one woman that seemed very attracted to me, but she didn’t say anything.”

“So, what did happen?”

“One of the older men asked me if I had ever masturbated with a bottle.”

“With a bottle?” David said with a frown.

“He was asking if I’d ever taken the neck of a liquor bottle into my pussy,” she explained, obviously embarrassed.

“What did you tell him?”

“I told him that I had a few times. Sometimes watching your customers, you can get kind of horny and some liquor bottles have long necks that can be used like a cock.”

“Did he want you to show him?”

“He told me he’d give me a hundred dollars to fuck myself with a bottle.” Kookie flushed again. “When he gives me the money, I’ll turn it in as a tip.”

David was taken aback. He figured that Kookie was much like her sister, Anna, and probably knowledgeable about sex, but he hadn’t guessed she was so open with it. “So, you did it and let him watch?”

“Sure,” she replied. “They all watched… every one of them. I had an empty bottle of Gray Goose vodka with a long neck. I just sat on my stool, opened my legs, and masturbated with the bottle.”

Kookie’s matter-of-fact attitude surprised David. “And you did that until…”

“Oh, I did it for several minutes until one of the women asked if she could try it. I handed her the bottle and, I think, all of the women ended up trying it.” Kookie blushed again. “I hope you don’t mind, but since they were all naked, I took off my uniform to be naked too.”

“No, I don’t mind, Kookie. That’s entirely up to you. If you feel comfortable with it, we are not going to be concerned. Perhaps it’s a good way to make our guests feel more relaxed.”

“Mr. Kingsly,” she said as she reached over to touch his hand. “I’m very experienced sexually. I enjoy sex of every kind. And I enjoy making people happy at my bar.”

David considered her fantastic body for a minute. Then, “Kookie, would you like to spend a night with Diana and me in our bedroom?”

“Oh, I’d love to, Mr. Kingsly,” she answered with a bright smile. “Anna told me that you had fucked her the first night she was here. She told me that you were an amazing sex partner and that I should jump at a chance to have sex with you. She also told me that Diana was a wonderful lover.”

David was still surprised at what had just happened. “If we’re going to have sex, I think you should call me David.”

“Thank you, David,” she said, touching his arm again. “I can’t wait to get your cock in my mouth.”

Slipping off the underwater bar stool, David said goodbye and thought he’d better let Diana know that they would have a bed guest this evening.

Leaving the bar, David decided to walk the grounds. He had a master key to all of the cabins and wanted to look inside a few. As he walked down a path, he heard what sounded like screaming coming from nearby. Walking past one of the bungalows, he heard it again. This time he could tell the sound came from a woman who was obviously enjoying great sex.

Walking past the cabin, David looked back through the unit’s glass window. He saw the woman with the enormous tits hanging on the headboard of a bed, furiously rubbing her pussy into a man’s face. The couple had left the curtains open. They obviously didn’t mind being observed.

The woman looked up and noticed him. He saw her stick out her tongue and lick her lips as she redoubled her efforts smiling at him the whole time.

She was very vocal. The woman had one hand holding the headboard and the other holding a large, stiff cock. David moved a few feet so that he could lean against a tree and get a better view. When he turned back, he could see there was another man in the room, holding his dick in his hand and stroking it. “Oh, this might be worth watching,” he said aloud.

With the woman continuing to shout, the man below her pulled her down, pushing his big cock into her pussy. She screamed again. This time David could understand the words. She was saying, “Fuck me! Fuck me!”

The man on the bottom pulled her against his chest, holding her down. The second man got onto the bed pushed his cock into the screamer’s ass. She got louder, “Oh fuck! Oh, fuck!”

David watched the three of them go at it for several minutes until he heard the woman yell, “Cum on my tits. I want your cum on my tits!” She got on her knees on the bed with her hands holding her enormous breasts in her hands. Both men jerked on their cocks until each began to ejaculate, covering her boobs. As David turned to walk away, he noticed that she was licking their spunk from her chest.

David walked down to the pier to check the progress of the two cabins being built over the water. The other eighteen cabins had been finished, but these two required some additional work. He took the wooden walkway and peeked into the first cabin. “This is going to be super nice,” he said to himself. When he reached the other bungalow, David noticed Bob and Ruth. They were naked and kissing at the water’s edge.

'That’s good,' he thought as he watched them. 'This experience will improve things for them.' He watched as Ruth dropped to her knees and began sucking her husband’s cock. The look on Bob’s face made David smile. He waited, hidden inside the unfinished cabin until Bob shot his load into his wife’s mouth. Finally, she stood up and kissed him, took his hand, and led him back toward the pool.

Stepping out of the cabin, David said, “Last night, I was a teacher. Today I’m a voyeur.” He shrugged. “It could be worse, I guess.”

Walking into the lobby, David saw Shelly sitting at her desk. “How was the view from the spy window?” he asked.

“Just excellent,” she smiled. “I think that sex swing was an excellent idea. Before I stopped watching them, there were six people out there passing each other around. It looked like they were having a great time.”

“Diana and I were discussing it. We’ve decided that we’ll need more ‘play equipment’ around the place.”

“I’m good with that,” she replied. “Oh, I thought you might want to see this. I’ve just booked a reservation for next week for a group of eight couples from Miami. They’ll check in around noon on Thursday and leave Monday morning. They have a private plane to go both ways. I guess it isn’t expensive coming from Miami because it’s so close.”

“What rate will they be paying?”

“Since we still aren’t officially open, I gave them a rate of $1,000 a night,” Shelly explained. “I think it’s a good idea to work up a regular group that is close to us. And lord knows there’s plenty of money in Miami.”

“You’ve got that right. You’ll remember I lived there for several years. We ran with a group that had plenty of cash and loved to have fun.”

“I had almost forgotten,” Shelly said. “You were married when you lived in Miami.”

“To be absolutely correct,” he told her, “I’m still married to a woman who lives in Miami.”

Shelly frowned. “I thought you two got that marriage dissolved years ago.”

“We talked about it but never took any action. I guess it’s something I should do. A non-contested divorce isn’t costly.”

Shelly was looking at the reservation form in her hand. “Don’t I remember that your wife’s name was Zoe?”

“Yep,” he answered. “Zoe Spencer. She kept her maiden name for her business. I’ll tell you something, Shelly. That woman could fuck like a snake. She might have loved sex more than you.”

Shelly handed David the reservation form. “Take a look at the fourth name on the list. Because we’re in the Bahamas, we’re required to have the names and addresses of each of our guests.”

David scanned down to the fourth name and read aloud, “Zoe Spencer, 1010 First Street, Apartment 1400, Miami, Florida.” He held his breath for a moment before saying, “Get the hell outta here.”

“If you’re going to be around next week, you might be able to fuck the snake once again. It would appear that Miss Zoe is a part of a Miami Beach swingers club. I guess she doesn’t have to settle for just one dick anymore. She has eight to choose from.”

Shelly looked at the form again. “According to the information I have, she’ll be sharing a room with Mark Sanderson. Is that anyone you know?”

“No, never heard of him,” David responded. “But you can bet if Zoe is shagging him, he’s either successful in business are independently wealthy. She wouldn’t take just any cock. It has to be a rich cock.”

“Oh, I’m dying to meet her,” Shelly laughed. “Maybe she likes big-titted blondes and I can get a sample of what caught your eye years ago.”

“In my days with her, Zoe was completely straight.”

“With age, your taste can change. Did I just make a pun?”

“I was planning on going back to Dallas next week, but now I may just have to stick around a bit longer.”

Shelly stepped next to him, put her hand against his package, and said, “You might want to let Diana in on your big secret, sport.”

From behind them, they heard Diana’s voice, “What’s the big secret?” She stepped around David and removed Shelly’s hand from David’s crotch. “What is your big secret?”

David’s mind spun rapidly. “I need to let you know that… I’ve asked Kookie to spend the night with us. She told me that she’s quite experienced and was anxious to have sex with both of us.” David paused, hoping that Diana couldn’t see the panic in his eyes. “I should have asked you first, sweetie, but the opportunity arose and I took action.”

“Did you find out if she’s bi?” Diana asked.

“She told me that her sister recommended that she fuck us both. She said Anna was particularly enamored with you.”

“And that’s the big secret?” Diana said.

“Yep,” David laughed. “We’ll have a bunkmate tonight.”

When Diana turned to see someone coming into the lobby, David turned to Shelly and whispered, “Not a word!”

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments