Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Reynolds - Part 3

"More sex between a mature ex-teacher and her former pupil, including two nights in a hotel, as their relationship develops"

56
9 Comments 9
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words

They had only parted in the early hours of Thursday morning and were meeting again Friday evening, but Elizabeth Reynolds had a question for Matthew Collard.

Elizabeth was a sixty-four-year-old ex-teacher and Matthew, twenty-two years her junior, was a former pupil.

They had met at the former school's twenty-five-year reunion and had spent most of that night in a hotel bed. They had just had sex again at Elizabeth's house and agreed that they would look at having a couple of nights away together in a hotel the weekend after next.

The point of Matthew's visit on Friday was to combine sorting out the hotel with some more lovemaking.

Matthew had said that he was not available this first weekend, but had not said why.

Elizabeth phoned him on Thursday evening," Hey baby, I know you said that we could not spend this coming weekend together but is there any reason why you can't spend Friday night here?" she asked.

"Yeah, sorry, I should have explained but I am going on a fishing trip with some mates and we set off about four o'clock on Saturday morning," replied Matthew.

"Oh right, I had better not keep you too late Friday evening then," said Elizabeth.

"We will have time for some fun as well as sorting the hotel weekend out," said Matthew.

"Okay, see you tomorrow, I want your lovely stiff cock in me again," said Elizabeth.

"You will get it, you sexy, hot woman," replied Matthew.

When Matthew arrived at Elizabeth's house on Friday evening, they kissed as though they had not seen each other for months, not a day and a half or so.

"Mmmm, do you want to sort out the hotel or.....?" said Elizabeth.

"I think 'or' first, don't you Miss Reynolds?" chuckled Matthew.

"Yes, I think so too," replied Elizabeth, her hand going to the bulge in Matthew's jeans.

They kissed again.

"To bed, young man," giggled Elizabeth, leading the way upstairs.

They kissed and groped in the bedroom, and clothes got removed.

They both got naked and Elizabeth was on her back, her legs spread and Matthew's rod slid into her cunt.

They made love at varying speeds and in varying positions, Elizabeth came twice before Matthew's semen spurted into her cunt.

They went back downstairs, still naked, and set about deciding where and what hotel to go to in a week's time.

They decided that it would be nice to go to the seaside but did not want to go a huge distance and did not want to go to a large resort. They settled on a smallish seaside town about a ninety-minute drive away and then started looking for hotels.

As the town was not big, there were not many hotels, but they found one that looked quite nice and booked a double room there for Friday and Saturday nights a week from then.

There was no necessity to go to a hotel, they could just spend the weekend at Elizabeth's house, but booking a hotel seemed romantic, naughty and very sexy.

As Matthew had got to be up very early the next morning, he got dressed and went home to grab some sleep.

He and Elizabeth might not see each other for a week, but they would no doubt have contact in between, and their two nights in a hotel promised to be very sexual.

On Saturday afternoon, Elizabeth sent a text to Matthew on his fishing trip.

Thinking of you and your rod.

Matthew replied a bit later.

My rod will be for you next weekend.

He had not told his mates about Elizabeth, he was certainly not ashamed of her, quite the opposite, but for now, she was his secret lover.

On Sunday evening, Matthew phoned Elizabeth to say that he was home, he also said that he intended to book Friday afternoon off work so they could travel to the seaside and get checked into their hotel during the afternoon.

The next evening, Matthew phoned to say that he had booked Friday afternoon off work. For various reasons, he and Elizabeth would not be able to see each other before Friday, but they then had forty-eight hours or more together.

They spoke on the phone and frequently texted during the week, and they were both more than ready to see each other when Matthew arrived at Elizabeth's house early on Friday afternoon.

They had not seen each other for almost a week and were all over each other.

"Mmmm baby, do you want to come indoors for a bit?" asked Elizabeth.

"If I come indoors it would probably be another two hours before we set off for the hotel, I want you so bad," replied Matthew.

"I want you so bad too, honey; maybe we had better get on our way and fuck when we get there," replied a highly aroused Elizabeth.

"Yeah, as much as I want to fuck you right now, that is probably best," said Matthew, reluctantly.

Elizabeth put her clothes and toiletries for the weekend in Matthew's car, and they set off. Matthew's penis was stiff and Elizabeth's knickers were wet.

The drive took just over an hour and a half, they were both feeling horny all of the way. They would have liked to have pulled over in one of the wooded areas that they went through and had an outdoor fuck.

They arrived at the hotel at about three in the afternoon and went to the reception desk.

"Good afternoon, I have a room booked in the name of Elizabeth Reynolds," said Elizabeth to the woman in reception, who was probably aged in her late fifties.

"Ah yes, Ms Reynolds, your room is not quite ready, could you return in about an hour, or wait here in reception?" said the receptionist, looking at the male accompanying Elizabeth, one who was clearly several years younger than her.

"Um, yes, suppose we will have to, we will go for a walk," replied Elizabeth, dying to get her damp knickers off for a fucking.

"This is cruel isn't it, keeping us from doing what we want to do?" said Matthew to Elizabeth as they went out of the hotel.

"Tell me about it, I am going to have your trousers off as soon as we get our door closed," chuckled a frustrated and turned on Elizabeth.

"And my cock is going to be sliding in and out of your vagina," replied Matthew.

"Shit, I am almost cumming thinking about it," said Elizabeth.

"Maybe we had better talk and think about something else," said Matthew.

"Oh look, there is the sea over there," laughed Elizabeth.

They went for a walk, holding hands and wishing the minutes away.

They returned to the hotel just before four.

"Hello, Elizabeth Reynolds again, is our room ready, please?" said Elizabeth to the receptionist, trying not to sound impatient.

"Yes, Ms Reynolds, it is ready now, enjoy your stay," said the receptionist, again looking at Elizabeth's male companion.

"We will, thank you," said Elizabeth, signing in and taking the offered room key.

They were like a couple of giggly teenagers as they took the lift to the second floor and made their way down the corridor to their room. They opened their door, chucked their luggage to one side, closed the door and crashed onto the bed in a snog.

"Right, young man, trousers off," said Elizabeth, excitedly when the kissing broke and she undid and lowered Matthew's trousers.

"Let me get your knickers off, Miss Reynolds," responded Matthew, pulling down Elizabeth's trousers and knickers.

They struggled out of their lower clothing and removed their upper clothing before naked Elizabeth was on her back, legs open invitingly as her younger lover mounted her.

Matthew's impressive penis slid into Elizabeth's soaking cunt for the first time since the previous Friday.

The fucking was urgent, there would be plenty of time for more sensual lovemaking over the next two days. They had been dying for this moment for ages and their bodies slammed together as they fucked hard and fast.

"Oh, oh, yes!" squealed Elizabeth, as she came for the first time.

They fucked on, Matthew grunting and both of them starting to sweat.

"Shit, cumming again," shouted Elizabeth, as their pent-up arousal overflowed.

"Oh fuck," growled Matthew, as his spunk shot from his throbbing penis.

"Fuck, we both needed that," said Matthew, when they got their breath back, his cock still inside Elizabeth.

"We did, especially with that cruel bitch downstairs making us wait another hour," laughed Elizabeth.

Matthew withdrew, and they both showered. They hung up the clothes that they had brought with them for the rest of the weekend, they also sorted out the clothes that they arrived in that were scattered over the floor.

"Shall we go for a nice romantic walk and watch the sun go down, maybe get something to eat?" said Elizabeth.

"Yeah, but probably we should put some clothes on first," laughed Matthew.

"I suppose so, but I do not think that clothes will be worn much when we are in this room," replied Elizabeth.

"No, I want to spend some time on your lovely arse later," said Matthew.

"Teacher's arse? The arse that you used to wank thinking about all those years ago?" laughed Elizabeth.

"Yeah, that arse, but tonight I want to caress, kiss, lick and eat it," replied Matthew.

"Fuck, you are getting me horny again," said Elizabeth.

"We will have some fun when we get back, you hot, sexy beauty," said Matthew.

"Yeah, better put some clothes on and go out," said Elizabeth.

The evening was warm and there was a nice sunset. They walked, held hands and frequently kissed.

They had something to eat, but not much more than a snack, then headed back to the hotel for what promised to be a night of sex.

They got back to their room, there was not the desperate need to fuck that there had been when they entered their room the first time.

They stood kissing sensually, lovingly. Elizabeth's arms were around Matthew's neck, and Matthew's hands were on Elizabeth's large bottom, there was no ripping off of clothes. Matthew's stiff cock pressed against Elizabeth.

"If you had known that I wanked thinking about your arse when you were the teacher and I was your pupil, what would you have done about it?" asked Matthew.

"A good question, but I don't think that I would have done anything physical with you, too risky," replied Elizabeth.

"So we would not have fucked back then?" continued Matthew.

"I assumed that some boys, and maybe some girls fancied me, but I would not have risked my career with any of them," answered Elizabeth.

KattyLuu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyLuu

"I might have masturbated imagining you wanking though," laughed Elizabeth, as an afterthought.

"Anyway, enough about the past, let's enjoy the here and now," said Matthew.

"And what do you have in mind for the here and now?" smirked Elizabeth.

"Well, as I said earlier, I want to spend some time with your arse," replied Matthew.

"My arse is yours, my love," said Elizabeth.

Matthew knelt behind the standing Elizabeth, he caressed one arse cheek with each hand through her trousers.

Matthew undid and slowly lowered Elizabeth's trousers, she trembled a bit in anticipation and excitement. Matthew tapped Elizabeth's ankle and she raised her feet for the removal of her trousers.

Matthew then ran a finger gently up and down Elizabeth's arse crack, through her knickers. She clenched her fists as her sexual arousal grew.

Next, Matthew very, very slowly pulled her knickers down, revealing her glorious mature arse. Elizabeth stepped out of the knickers when they reached her feet.

Matthew softly kissed Elizabeth's buttocks. "Oh yes, baby," she purred.

Matthew kissed her arse cheeks for a while, and then ran a finger gently up and down her arse crack, Elizabeth became sexually agitated. "Oh fucking hell, fucking hell," she breathed, as her body trembled.

Matthew replaced his finger in Elizabeth's arse crack with his tongue. Elizabeth's hands reached behind her and went to the back of Matthew's head, forcing his face deeper into her arse.

Matthew kept tonguing, although breathing was now difficult, and Elizabeth came. "Oh, oh baby, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she wailed as she orgasmed with her lover's face in her arse.

Elizabeth eventually released the pressure on the back of Matthew's head and he could take his face out of her arse and breath.

"Oh baby, kiss me," said Elizabeth, turning and dropping to her knees and locking lips with Matthew as they swapped tongues.

They got to their feet and kissed again. Elizabeth undid Matthew's trousers and lowered them and his boxers enough to be able to get his erection in her hand.

They both got naked and they got onto the bed. Erect penis and wet cunt became connected, and they started to make love, slowly.

Their lovemaking was sensual and long-lasting. Elizabeth had orgasms, but not violent ones, and Matthew eventually shot his spunk into her. They went to sleep happy and content, it was to be their first complete night together.

"Good morning," smiled the very sexy Elizabeth, when her younger lover stirred and opened his eyes.

"Good morning to you, beautiful," said Matthew, before they kissed.

Elizabeth chuckled and put her hand under the bedclothes and took hold of Matthew's penis. "Shall I wake him up?" she laughed, as she started stroking the rapidly stiffening cock.

"It seems like you have done," said Matthew, his fingers going to Elizabeth's cunt, a bit of fingering had her wet.

Elizabeth got onto her back and Matthew mounted her, she guided his large cock into herself.

Matthew thrust slowly at first but soon sped up.

"Mmmm, oh, oh, oh, yes, fuck," panted Elizabeth, as she started to cum.

Matthew was now thrusting hard and fast and had Elizabeth cumming again before he spunked in her.

They got up, showered and dressed, and then went to breakfast.

The weather was good and they spent the morning and some of the afternoon wandering around the small town.

"I could get used to this," said Elizabeth.

"Used to what?" asked Matthew.

"Being with you, waking up with you," replied Elizabeth.

"Yeah, it is good," said Matthew.

"I was wondering if you would consider moving in with me, or is it too soon?" said Elizabeth.

"I love being with you, Miss Reynolds, I will think about it, really," replied Matthew.

"I was thinking of putting you over my knee again when we got back to our room," smiled Elizabeth.

"Oh, have I been naughty?" asked Matthew.

"Not particularly, but I like spanking you and we will both love the fuck that follows," responded Elizabeth.

"And should your arse get spanked?" asked Matthew.

"Not today, but tomorrow maybe," answered Elizabeth.

"Sounds good to me, I like getting a spanking from my teacher, and I absolutely love spanking her wonderful arse," said Matthew.

"That is sorted then, young man, you will get a spanking when we get back to our room," said Elizabeth.

They stayed out a bit longer but eventually went back to the hotel.

Elizabeth was not hanging about once they got to their room. "Trousers and boxers off, Mr Collard, time for your spanking," she said.

"Yes Miss," replied Matthew, eager to comply, as he undid and removed his trousers and took off his boxers. His penis was stiff.

Elizabeth took off her trousers but kept her knickers on, they were damp. She moved a chair and sat on it, putting her hairbrush within reach.

"Over my knee, young man," said Elizabeth, and Matthew got over, his erection brushing her inner thighs.

Elizabeth spanked him hard and had his buttocks blushing. Matthew squirmed, his penis rubbing against Elizabeth's thighs.

Elizabeth picked up the hairbrush and gave Matthew a dozen rapid whacks on each cheek, she had him bucking.

"Get up," said Elizabeth. Matthew stood, his face was red, as was his arse, he put his hands to his buttocks.

"How would you like to take your teacher from behind?" smiled Elizabeth, taking her knickers off.

"I would like that very much," replied Matthew, his voice croaky.

Elizabeth got on her hands and knees near the foot of the bed, she wiggled her big arse.

Matthew moved behind her, she was at the perfect height and in the perfect position for him to slide his penis into her cunt whilst standing.

Matthew put his hands on Elizabeth's hips and fucked her hard and fast, driven by the soreness of his buttocks.

"Cumming, fuck, cumming," announced Elizabeth, as Matthew continued shafting her.

Matthew had Elizabeth cumming twice more before his body tensed and his semen spurted. That was the fourth time that he had cum in her in that hotel room in the just over twenty-four hours that the room had been theirs.

They showered and changed and went to get something to eat, their weekend had been all that they could wish for so far.

They made love again that night and then got some sleep.

Elizabeth woke first on Sunday morning, they would have to check out after breakfast but she figured that they could have one last fuck in that room.

Matthew was dreaming that his cock was being sucked, and then he awoke to find that it was.

Elizabeth looked at him, her head bobbing up and down on his erection.

Elizabeth moved and was hovering with her cunt just above Matthew's penis, they had not yet spoken.

Elizabeth impaled herself and started moving up and down Matthew's cock. She rode fast and Matthew could feel his spunk rising. Elizabeth started cumming just as Matthew's ejaculation commenced, they had still not spoken.

"Good morning," smiled Elizabeth, when they had stopped cumming.

"Good morning," replied Matthew.

They got up, showered and dressed and went to have breakfast.

They checked out of the hotel but decided to spend the rest of the morning in the town.

They had crammed quite a lot of sex into their hotel weekend.

They drove home to Elizabeth's house, arriving mid-afternoon.

"Are you coming in, baby?" asked Elizabeth.

"Of course, you are due a spanking, remember?" replied Matthew.

"Oh, am I?" responded Elizabeth, but she did not argue.

"Yes, Miss Reynolds is going to get her lovely arse spanked by her pupil," smiled Matthew.

It looked like being a great end to their weekend as they went into Elizabeth's house.

"Okay, where is this spanking to be done, my bedroom?" asked Elizabeth.

"No, down here; I will spank you over your trousers, then over your knickers, then bare bum, then we will go to your bedroom," replied Matthew.

"If you say so," smiled Elizabeth, liking the sound of what was to happen.

Matthew took Elizabeth gently by the arm and led her to the kitchen.

He sat on a chair and gently eased Elizabeth over his lap.

He spanked her hard over her trousers for quite a while, her bottom was smarting.

"Lift up," said Matthew, and Elizabeth raised her hips allowing Matthew to pull her trousers down as far as her knees.

He then spanked hard over her knickers, but not for as long a period as over her trousers.

"Lift up," said Matthew, now breathing heavily. Elizabeth could feel his rigid cock against her body.

Elizabeth raised herself and her knickers were lowered.

Matthew looked at her glowing cheeks before giving her ten more hard spanks to each buttock, Elizabeth was bucking and writhing and very turned on.

"Now we will go to your bedroom," said Matthew.

It took Elizabeth a moment to realise that the spanking had stopped, but she pushed herself off Matthew's lap. Her face was flushed and her eyes sparkling with tears, her cunt was on fire, as was her backside.

She put her hands to her buttocks.

"Thank you, I enjoyed it," said Elizabeth, softly.

"Okay, let's now go and enjoy the afters," said Matthew, standing and taking off his trousers and boxers, his penis was rampant.

Elizabeth took off her trousers and knickers and led the way upstairs, her well-spanked buttocks on display.

They took off their upper clothing and Matthew's penis slid once again into Elizabeth's cunt.

The fucking was hard and fast and not very long-lasting, but Elizabeth came twice before Matthew creamed in her.

They were reluctant to part but had to soon. Matthew had work the next morning.

They both had a shower and then got dressed.

They lovingly thanked each other for the weekend and Matthew agreed to seriously consider Elizabeth's suggestion that he move in with her.

Twenty-five years before, Matthew Collard had lusted after his teacher. A short while ago, they had had great sex in a hotel at the school reunion event. They had just had two nights in a hotel and were considering living together.

It had started as lust, but now it was very close to love.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments