Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Prostate exam triggers a teenage ass-gasm

"A cute female doctor gets more than she anticipated during an exam"

83
17 Comments 17
27.7k Views 27.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

A clinic visit turned unexpectedly sexual.

 

Urology is a surgical specialty dealing with disorders of the urogenital system. Most doctors who choose this field do so because they like operating, but that's not all there is to it. We also treat conditions like stubborn urinary infections, and some of the most difficult involve the prostate. Antibiotics do not easily penetrate into the gland, so it is essential to have accurate information about what's causing the problem so that drug therapy can be precisely managed.

I'm Taylor, a third-year urology resident in San Diego. I graduated from medical school three years ago and I'm now over half-way to completing my training. I'm twenty-eight but look about five years younger. Most of my adolescent patients call me by my first name as "Dr. Taylor". I'm totally okay with that.

Danny was a seventeen-year-old high school senior with a low-grade prostate infection that had stumped his primary care doctor. He was referred to the urology service at my hospital, and that's how we met. He was an athletic, good-looking young man from a strictly religious home.

I was on a "clinic month" rotation. That means no surgery. I love to operate, but one of the nice things about being on clinic duty (other than no night call) is that I get to take some time away from being a bad-ass, take-no-prisoners surgical resident and just be a girl: skirt, heels, make-up, that sort of thing. I even get to have my nails done; long nails are a strict no-no in the O.R.

The only hassle about clinic month is that I have to deal with all the faculty members who make it abundantly clear that they really want to fuck me.

It was in the clinic setting that I met Danny and his mom. She brought him in for a consult. I took my history from Danny privately because I knew some of the questions would involve topics that he wouldn't care to discuss in front of a parent.

I wanted to understand how he might have acquired the infection, so I asked Danny if he and his girlfriend had tried anal intercourse. He was genuiely shocked! He told me that he wasn't permitted to date until he was eighteen and he had no idea that anal sex was even possible. So I asked him if his ejaculations during masturbation were painful.

Danny blushed, looked at his shoes and said, "Dr. Taylor, I've never DONE that. It's not allowed."

He knew about masturbation and ejaculation fron sex-ed class, but he had no personal experience with either.

I called his mother back in and explained that we needed a sample of prostate fluid to make an accurate diagnosis, and that would involve a rectal exam and prostate massage. They understood and consented to the procedure. We decided to do it right then with his mom remaining in the room. I was fine with that.  

I had Danny lean over a low table, resting on his outstretched hands. The specimen cup was directly in front of him, within easy reach. I was seated on a rolling stool, behind him and slightly to his left. This vantage point allowed me to perform the prostate massage while still being in position to observe and manage the specimen collection.

Danny pulled down his jeans and briefs; his round, nearly hairless butt was right in front of me. I asked him to move his feet a little farther apart to improve my access. With him bending forward, I could see his dick and balls hanging just above the table surface.   
He turned red. I could tell he was terribly embarrased, and I felt bad for him. I didn't anticipate that he'd ask his mom to step out, but he that's exactly what he did. She reluctantly agreed and I was left alone without a chaperone. I should have called for a nurse, but I decided to just go ahead and get this over with. After all, the young man was already about to suffer the indignity of having his ass probed by a cute female doctor; no need to ask a stranger to watch!  

Rushing into a patient's first-ever rectal exam is a recipe for failure, so I took plenty of time working up to penetration. I donned a glove on my right hand and applied a generous dollop of warmed lubricant between his butt cheeks. I slowly spread the slick gel around his virgin anus. Several times, I placed more lube at the tip of my manicured finger and pushed the gel into his tight, tiny asshole.

Only after a significant amount of lube was inside him did I attempt to slide my finger into and through his sphincter. That worked pretty well. He didn't immediately clamp shut, and with a few partial thrusts I had about half of my right index finger inside him. To adequately reach his entire gland would require my entire finger, so I still had a way to go.

Aprilsmile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aprilsmile

I moved my finger around with a slow, circular motion to loosen him up. His butt relaxed nicely, giving me easy access to his prostate. It also gave Danny a full, throbbing erection.

His teen dick swelled, rose up, and lengthened. In no time it was sticking straight up and out like a fleshy pink pole. Danny was gripping the edge of the table with both hands. I assume he was aware (how could he not be?). I, of course, said nothing.  

Prostate massage for fluid collection is not a particularly quick procedure.  It cannot be rushed. It is necessary to gently knead the gland over and over so that some of the prostatic fluid is pushed into the urethra and out through the tip of the penis. Only a few drops are required, and the patient can typically feel the fluid as it gets close to the tip.

When that happens, they are supposed to pick up the container and position it so that a few drops of the clear fluid drip into the sterile cup. Part of the instruction is to tell the doctor when they feel the fluid is about to reach the opening.

I continued the massage and Danny remained in position with his eyes tightly closed. I guess he thought that if he ingored the big boner sticking out from between his legs I wouldn't notice it either. I didn't bother or embarass me. That sort of thing happens all the time. To be perfectly honest, he had a young, nice-looking dick.

After a couple more minutes, his breathing got deeper and more regular. I noticed that I could no longer see his balls hanging above the table. Goose bumps appeared all over his butt and down the back of his thighs. I expected Dammy to tell me at any moment that the fluid was arriving. I failed to realize it at the time, but his balls had drawn up close to his body and were at that very moment rotating outward, preparing for his first-ever orgasm.

Danny: "Doctor, uhhh... Taylor, the... fluid... is... cuuummminnnng...!"  

He reached for the specimen container, but I was certain he'd drop it. I picked up the cup and positioned it near the tip of his erection.

At that moment he drew in a long, extended deep breath. His entire body stiffened and his butthole contracted forcefully around my finger. Danny thrust his hips forward; his impossibly-hard dick was sticking straight out.

As Danny exhaled, his ass began rhythymically contracting; six or seven cycles, 0.8 seconds apart.

Danny grabbed his cock near the tip and gave it several deliberate, forceful, downward strokes: "Uhhh... uhhh... uhhh... AHHH!"

That boy SHOT HIS FUCKIN' LOAD! First time, ever. The initial wad was semi-solid, almost like paste. He let out a yelp as he pumped it into the receptacle. I was not prepared for what came next. It looked like a white explosion at the tip of his bone as six more spurts of hot, very liquid semen were sprayed out with force that would have left most pornstars feeling quite pleased. Danny continued thrusting and stroking. His warm seed splashed all over my ungloved hand and onto the table. Some ended up on the floor. Hot spunk was everywhere. His cum was dripping off my fingers. The semen smell was overpowering.

Danny was red in the face, panting and leaning on the table. I certainly didn't want to cause him any more embarassment, so I passed him a towel, inspected the contents of the cup, and told him (truthfully) that the specimen was adequate. I needed a hand towel myself.

I was also very, very wet.

That afternoon I sent my boyfriend a steamy text that said, "If you come by my office around 5:20, I'll let you bend me over my desk and fuck me!"

And that's exactly what happened...  First, he bent me over my desk, pushed up my skirt and fucked me. Then he sat my ass on the desk, stood in front of me and fucked me again until I came! It was super-hot having sex in the office. I confessed to him that in my mind I was taking it straight up the pussy from a rock-hard seventeen-year-old cock shooting a five-foot cum geyser! My boyfriend is particularly adept at "holding it", but not after that. The shared fantasy triggered a series of rapid-fire climaxes that left me totally satisfied and with a pussy that was full of his hot creme.

Published 
Written by Action1466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments