Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cheating Wife Tries To Reconnect With Her Husband

"A cheating wife tries to reconnect with her husband after cheating on him but it all goes badly."

45
15 Comments 15
39.2k Views 39.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story
Dan and his wife Lisa had been married for almost twenty years. So when Dan heard his lovely wife had cheated on him he was devastated. He could not believe she had done something so horrendous, but he also knew he had to move on with his life. He still loved his wife a great deal after all of those years together he wasn’t about to throw it all away.

Dan and his wife Lisa needed to reconnect once again with one another. They got counseling and tried to spend more time doing things with one another again. They had come up with a plan to take off a day from hectic lives and just spend the day together hiking through a state park.

Dan and his wife are in their mid- forties and hadn’t been hiking together since they dated many years ago. They both were still in great physical shape and thought this would be a great way for them to once again reconnect with one another and experience the outdoors together. They had planned everything out in advance as they had a map of the different trials in the state park.

It was nearly a perfect day as the sun shined brightly and the temp was around 70 degrees. They had a back pack filled with the food for their lunch as they set off into the deep dark woods together.

The scenery was absolutely beautiful as they took a number of pictures of wildlife and the breath taking views. They laughed and tried not to think about the past. It was all about the future now as they walked several miles into the woods before stopping for lunch. They had found a small clearing as it looked out over a cliff. It was the perfect setting for their lunch as they spent a good hour just enjoying the views and being together. It brought back the old days when they used to do this a lot.

They then once again headed back out onto the trails as the afternoon started to go by quickly. Before they knew it was now early evening. They had been so involved with their nature hike together that neither one of them had noticed how late in the day it actually was.

It was to be dark soon as they headed back for their car. They pulled out their map and began to navigate the different trails that would lead them back out of the woods. It was shortly after that they realized the trails they were on were going nowhere. They seemed to be going in circles as it was becoming apparent that they were now lost.

The sun was now beginning to set as the temperature began to fall. They were starting to get cold and now began to realize they might not make out of the woods before darkness would arrive. They began to ponder the thought that may need to spend the night outside in the cold elements with no protection. They had walked for a good half an hour not knowing where they were going when Lisa noticed smoke a little ways up ahead.

They quickly hurried until they had come upon a campsite. There stood two young men around a fire as they were no more than 20 years old. They had been on hiking trip for the past two days and had set up their camp for the night.

Lisa said to them, “Can you please help us? We are lost and don’t know how to get back to our car. Do you know which way we need to go?”

One of the young men laughed out, “You are long ways from your car lady. It is a good ten miles from here.”

“Can you help us?” Lisa replied.

“There is no way you will make it out of here. It will be dark in thirty minutes. It gets extremely cold at night,” The young man replied back.

“Is it possible for us to stay here tonight?” Lisa then asked.

The one young man laughed out again and said, “Sure! But what’s in it for us?”

Lisa said, ‘What do you want? We have no money on us!”

“Hmmm, let me think of something. Why don’t you remove those clothes!” the young man then said.

“Don’t do it Lisa! This guy is a big jerk!” Dan shouted out.

“We have no choice Dan. He is right we can’t survive out here all night,” Lisa replied back to her husband.

Lisa began to remove her clothes as the two young men watched on intently. She had gotten down to just her bra and panties when she flung her arms wide open showing them her beautiful 46 year old body.

“Is this what you wanted to see?” Lisa sarcastically shouted out to each of them.

One of the young men then said, “No! I want to see you naked baby! Show us what you got!”

Lisa gave the young man a dirty look as she reached back and unhooked her bra. She tossed it right at him and then slid down her panties and wadded them into a tight ball. She then flung them at the young man as they had hit him right in the face. Lisa now stood totally naked in front of the two young men.

Lisa can be quite sassy and very controlling as she taunted the two young men. She said, “Is this good enough for you! Are you getting off seeing my body?”

One of the young men then replied, “I like a woman with spunk. You think you are hot don’t you baby! I tell you what, if you want to stay the night then go climb into that tent right now.”

Lisa knew she had no choice as Dan watched his wife climbed into the young men’s tent. The one young man then followed closely behind her as he climbed into the tent with her and zipped it up. Dan could see by a light inside the tent the shadows of his wife and the young man as darkness was rapidly coming.

The young man quickly had undressed and was hovered over top of his wife Lisa. He had straddled his cock over top of Lisa’s mouth as he said, “Suck it baby!”

Lisa took the young man’s cock into her mouth and began to suck hard on it as he rammed several inches of his cock down Lisa’s throat. This went on for a good few minutes before the young man finally moved on top of Lisa. Dan could see by the young man’s shadow that his cock was quite large as he wasted no time in ramming hard into his wife’s pussy.

The young man began to fuck Lisa very hard as he heard his wife begin to cry out. It had been several minutes later when Dan heard the young man moaned out, “You like my big cock baby! You want to cum all over it!”

“Yes! Yes!” Lisa cried out.

Lisa now began to cry out even more as she started to cum very hard all over the young man’s big cock.

“That’s it baby! I knew you would like my big cock!” the young man moaned out.

A few minutes later the young man moved Lisa onto all fours inside the tent. Dan easily could see by the shadows his wife on all fours as the young man mounted himself back behind her. He began to fuck his wife very hard from behind as Lisa cried out loudly. This went on for several minutes as Lisa had another powerful orgasm.

It had been a few minutes later when the young man began to grunt out loudly. He yanked his big cock out of Lisa’s pussy and began cum all over her gorgeous ass. Dan was mortified as the young man emerged from the tent just a few minutes later. He was still getting dressed when he told his buddy, “It’s your turn with her. She is a wild one!”

The other young man climbed into the tent while the other one said to Dan, “Man she is one sassy bitch! She is a real cougar in bed! I could fuck that milf all night long!”

Dan now heard his wife cry out again as the other young man began to fuck her very hard inside the tent. He heard his wife scream out minutes later, “Give it to me! Give it to me hard!”

Lisa then cried out into another very intense orgasm minutes later as the young man gave it to her good and hard.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8



Dan began to wonder why his wife was cumming so easily with these two young men. When they made love together his wife would only cum once if that. He started to think about her affair with the young man from the office and if she had orgasm a number of times with him.

The other young man fucked Lisa hard for a good twenty minutes before Dan heard him moaned out, “Oh’ god baby! I am going to cum all over you!”

Dan watched the shadow of the young man as he hovered over top of his wife. He began to cum real hard all over his wife’s tits as she lay there still moaning out. It was a few minutes later when the young man had come out of the tent as he pulled his pants back up.

A few minutes after that Lisa emerged from the tent. She had a blanket wrapped around her body as she sat next to the fire. Dan sat right next to her trying to get a grip on what had just happened.

A few hours later the four of them retreated to the young men’s tent for the night. Lisa was forced to sleep in between the two young men naked as their hands felt up all parts of her beautiful body. It was just a short time later when the two young men wanted to fuck Lisa again.

She was now place on her knees in front of her husband Dan as the one young man mounted himself back behind her. He grabbed both of Lisa’s wrists and pinned them down onto the back of her ass as he began to pound his cock hard into her from behind as she screamed out loudly in front of her husband.

Dan watched on from a foot or so away as his wife’s body jerked hard forward with every thrust of the young man’s cock inside her. It was only a few minutes later when Lisa screamed out into another powerful orgasm on the young man gave it to her very hard. The young man now had total control over Dan’s 46 year old wife as she had one of the most intense orgasms of her life. The young man then pulled his cock out of Lisa’s pussy and pressed it hard up against her asshole.

“You like my cock in your ass baby!” the young man moaned out.

Lisa would never let Dan fuck her in the ass before so he was quite shock to see his wife easily take the young man’s big cock into her ass. The young man began to pound his cock hard into Lisa’s ass as she let out one continuous loud cry.

Dan couldn’t believe how much his wife loved being fucked in the ass as she again screamed out into another powerful orgasm just a short time later. Dan now knew that Lisa had been fucked in the ass before. It was quite clear that Lisa had let her cheating young lover from the office fuck her in the ass.

Lisa now climbed aboard the other young man’s cock. She began to fuck him hard as she moved her pussy hard up n down the young man’s shaft. She began to cry out loudly as the other young man said to his buddy, “Why don’t we both take her at the same time!”

He climbed back behind Lisa and pushed his hard cock back into Lisa’s ass once again. The both of them began to fuck her as she screamed out into very powerful orgasm just minutes later. Her body shook hard as she felt two hard cocks inside her for the first time in her life.

It was a short time later and the two young men were stroking hard on their cocks next to Lisa. Lisa now had knelt down in between each of them as they each wanted to cum all over Lisa’s beautiful 46 year old face. A few minutes later one of the young men began to moaned out as he positioned his big cock right at Lisa’s face. He began to explode all over Lisa’s lovely face as he covered it in cum in a matter of seconds.

A minute or so later the other young man pulled Lisa’s head over toward his cock. He said to her, “Open up your mouth baby! I want to cum right inside it!”

Lisa opened up her mouth wide as the young man’s cock began to erupt. He shot several streams of cum right into Lisa’s open mouth as she took most of his load into her open mouth. Dan again was mortified that his wife would let the young man shoot his load into her mouth. She seemed to love being fucked by these two young men repeatedly.

The next morning the two young men sent Dan and his wife Lisa onto the right trail that would take them out of the woods. Dan was still confused by what he had seen the night before and stopped Lisa on the trail.

He said, “I want to know all about your so call indiscretion with other young man from the office.”

“Dan, do you really want to get into that right now?” Lisa asked.

“Yes! Right now! Tell me how it all started!” Dan replied back.

“Alright then I will tell you. A few of us had gone out for a few drinks after work one night. Mike was a young man in his early twenties who had been working in the office on a temporary basis and decided to join us. I had a bit too much to drink and Mike asked me if he could give me a lift back to my car. I had told him that would be great, but we didn’t go back to my car instead we ended up at his apartment.”

“Go on!” Dan said to his wife.

“To cut right to the chase Mike fucked me several times that night. It all happen so fast and with the alcohol there was no way on stopping it.” Lisa replied back to Dan.

“Did he make you cum that night? Did he have a big cock?” Dan asked.

“Yes! He made me cum countless number of times as his cock was quite large and pushed me over the edge again and again. Are you sure you want to hear all of this?” Lisa then said.

“Go on! Did you suck him off? Did he cum inside your mouth?” Dan demanded.

“Yes, one night after everyone had left the office, I went in behind the office building with him. There was no one around as he began to fuck me hard from behind. I had cum several times as I was extremely aroused. I then dropped to my knees and suck him off right there as I swallowed his whole load right there and then.” Lisa replied back to him.

“Did he ever fuck you in the ass?” Dan then asked his wife.

“Yes! He fucked me in the ass. It was the very first night that he had rammed his big cock into my ass. It hurt at first but a few minutes later I felt a huge arousal shoot right through me. I ended up cumming hard that night as he rammed his big cock deeply into my ass.” Lisa said.

“I got one last question for you, did he ever cum inside you!” Dan said.

Lisa turned her head away from Dan and said nothing.

Did he cum inside you! I want to know!” Dan shouted out.

“Yes” Lisa then quietly said.

“I want to hear about it!” Dan sternly said back to his wife.

“It was the last time we were together. I had been at his apartment and he had fucked me already once and I was going to leave. He talked me into staying a while longer as he began to fuck me again. We had been going at it for a good thirty minutes or so with him on top of me. We were both fucking each other like animals as he moaned out that he was ready to cum. He held me tightly down onto the bed so I couldn’t move as he began to thrust his cock hard into me. A few seconds later I felt his cum hitting the back of my pussy.” Lisa replied back.

“Did you cum with him?” Dan asked.

“Yes, I came very hard as he pounded his cock hard into me for a good minute.” Lisa shot back.

Dan now knew everything and it all made perfect sense to him why his wife Lisa had actually thrown herself at those two young men. The two of them had finally gotten out of the woods and headed for their car. Dan had learned plenty about his wife on their hiking trip, but there were still plenty more to learn about her.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments