Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A MILF who has fun with Delivery Men

"A MILF has a bit of free time on her hands"

53
31 Comments 31
62.4k Views 62.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
It's really hard being a woman that really enjoys sex. There are lots of names that they call women like this. I happen to like younger men and often am called a MILF. I happen to like that reference and giggle when I hear it.

Older women have to become a little creative on how they will find men to fuck them. I often sit in my house thinking of ways to find men. My husband often travels and is not home very much. I'm a very horny housewife and need to get my fix of hot sex and young men.

Recently, I've come up with a fantastic idea. I get dressed in my sluttiest lingerie, which usually consists of a red quarter cup bra, red lacy thong, and tan hold up stockings, red garter belt, and red heels. I wear my long brown hair up and put on my make up, so I look really beautiful. I make sure to wear my reddest lipstick and then I call and order flowers and pizza.

I know you must be wondering why I'd get all dressed up and order flowers and pizza. Well, remember I am a MILF and I'm on the hunt for young men.

This is a story about when I ordered flowers and pizza and all the events that took place that day. I'll go over all the details.

It was a typical day at my house. My husband had an early flight and his limo picked him up to take him to the airport. My husband would be away for the next week. I was feeling very horny and slipped my finger into my panties and rubbed my pussy. I often like to have sex when I wake up, but my husband had to leave. I rubbed and played with my pussy. I was pinching my clit and slid my finger into my bald cunt. I fucked myself with my index finger and then slipped a few more fingers inside of my wet cunt.

I took my panties off, spread my legs and grabbed my bullet vibrator. I rubbed it all over my clit and turned it on high speed. It felt so good. I then put the egg up my cunt and grabbed my wand and rubbed it all over my clit. I can’t tell you how good it felt. I then pulled my bullet out and had a huge orgasm. My juices flowed fast out of my pussy.

I then got cleaned up and took a shower and then was trying to figure out what I'd do today. I had come up with an idea on how I could be entertained for the day. The first order of business was to order myself some flowers.

I went to my computer and ordered myself a beautiful arrangement of sunflowers. I thought they would look fabulous on my dining room table. I made sure to order them priority delivery meaning they would be delivered shortly. I put on my red lingerie, which consisted of a quarter cup bra, red lacy panties, tan hold up stockings with a red garter and heels. I fixed my hair and put on my makeup. I did put on a silk robe, but tied it very loosely around my waist.

I went downstairs and turned on the television. I know you're thinking that housewives watch talk shows. But I'm a horny housewife and I like to watch porn. So, I flipped something on the television and watched some hot man fuck some beautiful women. It was hot as hell and I could feel my pussy getting very wet in my red panties. Thankfully, I heard a truck pull up and I heard my doorbell.

Ding Dong

I ran to the door and fixed myself and made sure that my tits were showing in my bra and that my robe was loosely around my waist. I opened the door.

“Well hello there, handsome. What do you have here?”

“Delivery for Mrs. Wilson."

"That's me. Please come in.”

The delivery guy was a young man. I would say he was about nineteen, with blond hair and blue eyes. He was very young looking and very skinny. He was kind of nerdy, but I like all kinds of men.

“These flowers are so beautiful. Let me take them and put them on my dining room table. I'll go get my purse and get your tip.”

I ran into my kitchen and then grabbed my purse and took a twenty out of my wallet. I then opened my robe and my lingerie was now showing.

“I'd like to give you a better tip. I mean money is money. You look like a guy who really would benefit from a hot and horny lady like myself. Would you like it if I sucked on your cock a while?”

“Are you kidding, lady? You want to suck on my cock? Go for it, lady."

I went up to the young man and helped him take off his shirt. I then unzipped his jeans and pulled them down his legs. I took off his sneakers and then removed his pants. I took off his white briefs. The young man had a decent cock. I then held his balls in my hands and stroked his cock.

“You suck cock like a whore. This is my lucky day."

I played with his limp dick and shortly afterwards he had a nice hard on. I slowly put the young man’s cock into my throat. I bobbed along his hard cock. I sucked and slurped on his cock, while I cupped and massaged his warm balls.

“That feels so good. I’m going to come. Here it comes.”

The young man creamed my throat with his come. I swallowed it all down for him.

“I have to be going. Thank you so much for the blowjob. You're a really nice lady.”

The boy hurried and got dressed and left. That was not going to be enough for this horny housewife. I had to think of something else to bring in. I needed another young man to come into my MILF lair.

It was nearing lunch time. I thought I'd order myself a pizza. This time I would play it like I had no money. I really needed to get fucked and I thought that a fucking would be in lieu of not having money.

I called and ordered myself a mushroom pizza. The restaurant said it would be about thirty minutes. I went and freshened myself up. I again put the porno movie on and waited. Time went by really fast and I again heard a truck pull up and somebody walked to my door.

Ding Dong

I ran to the door and made sure my robe was loosely around my waist and that my breasts were showing in my lingerie.

“I have a mushroom pizza for Susan.”

“That’s me. Please come in. How much do I owe you?”

“With the delivery it's fifteen dollars.”

This young man was really attractive. He was about 6’1” and weighed around one hundred and ninety pounds. He had blond hair and green eyes. I think he was about twenty years old. His eyes twinkled and he had a great smile. I ran to the kitchen to get my purse and went back to where he was waiting.

“You said fifteen dollars. I seem to be a little short with cash. I thought the delivery would take a little longer. I meant to go to the bank, before you got here.”

“Lady, you owe me fifteen dollars and like a five dollar tip.”

“Like I said I'm running short. How about I give you a blow job and fuck you and we call it even. What do you think?”

“You want to give me head and fuck me? Did I hear you right, lady?”

“I think you would enjoy what I could give you. Let me help you out of your clothes.”

“I think we can work this out, lady.

iamhorny943
Online Now!
Lush Cams
iamhorny943

You're a hot pretty thing aren’t you? You're like a MILF or a cougar aren’t you, lady? Well lucky for you, I have a nine inch cock to make you squeal with delight. So get down on your slutty knees and suck on my cock, bitch!”

I was thrilled that this younger man was very demanding. My pussy was already getting wet in my panties when he was barking out orders. I took my robe off and knelt down on my knees. I unbuckled his jeans and pulled his pants down. He was not wearing underwear. I took off his sneakers and removed his pants.

He was semi-hard and I jerked his cock and in minutes he was hard. He had a very large cock. He said he was nine inches and he was not lying. The boy was enormous. I was getting very excited to have such a huge cock to play with for the afternoon.

The young man was standing and I was on my knees. I kissed and licked his cock, starting at his base. Lots of kisses and licks going up his huge cock. When I got to the head of his cock, I tongued his slit and gave him a very slow suck to his head. I then kissed and licked his cock going down the right side of his cock. I cupped and massaged his smooth balls.

“Lady, you suck cock like a whore."

I then wrapped my ruby lips around his huge cock and brought as much of his cock down my throat. He wasn’t terribly thick, but he was very long. The boy had an enormous cock. I sucked, slurped and gagged on his monster pole. I rubbed and massaged his huge come filled balls, while I sucked on his huge cock.

“That’s it, lady. I want to lick that pussy of yours. Take me to your bedroom, whore.”

I took the young man’s hand and we went to my bedroom. I was so fucking horny and needed him to lick my bald cunt. We got to my room and I got comfortable on my bed. I spread my legs and the guy smelled my wet panties. He then pulled them down my legs and got to work on my aching cunt.

He licked and loved my bald and married pussy. His long tongue brushed along my clitoris. He made sure to do little circles on my swollen clit. He then parted my pussy lips with his tongue and tongue fucked me deep and hard. He was really good at licking pussy. I was grinding my pussy over his face.

I could feel my juices dripping out of my pussy. He lapped them up like a crazed animal. He was very good at eating pussy. I was moaning and groaning.

“Oh fuck, I’m going to come. Here it comes.”

I came on his tongue. He lapped my pussy cream up. He was a fantastic pussy eater.

“Lady, your cunt tastes so good. I want to play a little game with you. It’s called the alphabet game. I'll lick words on your pussy and you'll guess what they are. Want to play, slut?”

“What a sexy game, sweetie. This cougar would love to play that with you. What is your name by the way?”

“Harry is my name. Guess the first word lady.”

His tongue was tracing letters on my pussy. I was really loving this game.

“Was the word, 'Slut'?”

"You got that one, lady. Let me do the next word."

He then traced another word on my pussy.

“Was it 'orgasm'?”

“You are good at this lady. This time I’m going to lick a statement. I'll pause between words.”

He then licked some more letters. This time he would do a word and then stop and then do another word.

“I think you wrote that you wanted to have sex.”

"That's right lady. Get on your hands and knees.”

I really was enjoying how he was telling me what to do. It was really turning me on. I got on my hands and knees, and he grabbed my hips, and slid his nine inch cock into my pussy. He went very slowly and fucked me gently. He was huge and it felt so good in my tight, wet, slutty hole.

“You're such a slut, lady. Do you like the pizza delivery boy fucking your cunt?”

“I’m a very dirty slut and I enjoy when young men fuck me.”

“Do you do this a lot, lady? I bet you call up all the delivery places and fuck all the young men. Do you do women too, lady?”

“I'll do women too. I've been lucky only men come to my door.”

“You’re such a slut. Your pussy is soaking wet. Tell me what a filthy whore you are, lady.”

“I'm a dirty slut who likes pizza delivery boys to fuck me.”

Harry was fucking my cunt hard and fast. I could feel his balls slapping across my ass. He was fucking me deeper and deeper. I was really pleased with this delivery guy. He was definitely the best fuck around town. I would definitely be getting my pizza at that pizza shop.

“I want to fuck your ass, lady. You're such a whore and I'm going to get my money’s worth from you.”

“Go into my drawer and get out the lube. You’re a big guy and I don’t want you to hurt me.”

Harry pulled out of my cunt and got the lube from my drawer. He then slathered it all over my anus and his huge cock. He then gently put his huge cock into my tiny rosebud. He pushed his cock slowly into my tight anus. He was very big and it really felt like he was splitting my anus in half.

“Oh, Harry, you're enormous. Oh God!”

“Relax, lady. It will feel better in a minute.”

I just relaxed as he continued to push his huge cock up my tight anus. After a while, it did feel really good. He grabbed my hips and fucked my anus faster and harder. His balls were slapping into my ass. He was pulling my long hair.

“Your ass feels so good, lady. You're such a filthy whore. You’re letting the pizza boy fuck your ass.”

“I'll say out of all the delivery boys I have had, you're the best. I think I'll order only from your pizza parlor. I'll tip you very well.”

“Lady, you don’t have to order pizza. I'll be glad to come here and fuck you anytime you want. You're such a hot piece of ass.”

Harry fucked me deep and hard.

“Lady, I’m going to come now. Here it comes. Fuck!”

Harry blew his load in my asshole.

“Lady, can you please lick my cream off my cock. I just love how you suck cock.”

I got back down on my knees and licked his cock like a lollipop. I cleaned his cock and then I put his huge cock back down my throat. I sucked, slurped, and gagged on his thick prick. I guess I was able to get down about seven inches. Harry was huge. While I was sucking his cock, he played with my breasts.

“I have to go, lady. I had the best time. You're a hot piece of ass.”

Harry got dressed and before he left I handed him a fifty and told him I had a great time.

“Jesus, you had the money all along. You really are a whore. Thanks for the great day lady.”

Harry left and I went into my kitchen and got a slice of pizza and put it into the microwave. I was very happy that I met Harry. Now at least I don’t have to call for all this takeout and flower shit. I can just call him and we can have sex. I was feeling very tired after my lunch and went upstairs and took a bath. Life is always very exciting when you're a MILF.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments