Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding Comfort In My Son's Friend (Part 2)

"Still grieving other her husband's recent death, Beth finds comfort in her son's sweet friend."

35
9 Comments 9
41.9k Views 41.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story

"Ohh, it feels so nice," I gasp as Peter's fingers continue to work my clit, the pleasurable sensations pulsing through my pelvic muscles. 

Suddenly he stops and a sweet little whimper escapes my mouth, making him smile. 

"I didn't finish, Peter," I say, almost pleading. 

"Shh, it's okay. I'm not done, Ms Gardner," he says.

I clutch desperately at the bottom of my dress, the slick wetness between my thighs soaking through my underwear. Peter leans in once more and kisses me so softly I almost melt against him. He rakes his fingers through my hair and holds me in place, his lips and tongue simultaneously slow dancing against mine. His warm breath tickles. He's such a wonderful, sweet boy.

I'm so grateful for the endless care and attention Peter brings to my life, that I decide it's only fair I show him some too. I hesitate for several seconds before slowly snaking my hand down the front of his body and landing it on the bump across the front of his jeans. His body suddenly jerks and he stops kissing me. I remove my hand.

"Oh Peter, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to startle you. I crossed a line. I'm so very sorry," I say, the words tumbling out of my mouth one after the other.

"It's okay, Ms Gardner. I just...I didn't expect it," he says, "You don't have to do anything for me, I promise. I want to make you feel good. I don't need anything in return."

My heart bursts at this boy's kindness, and it only makes me want to love his body more. I reach for his groin once again, pushing my palm up against it as I lean in to plant a soft kiss on his adam's apple. He groans at the nice sensation below, closing his eyes and parting his soft pink lips.

"Does that feel good, Peter?" I ask.

"Yes, Ms Gardner. Thank you..." he whispers, as I continue to rhymetically press my palm into and rub against his stiff bump.

I watch his face closely, taking in each and every expression that flashes across his beautiful features. The shock, the smiles, the concentration and furrowed brow. It makes me somewhat sad actually, to think that this wonderful young man has ever experienced heartache when he himself is so perfect.

I use both hands to fiddle with the stiff button at the front of his jeans. Once that's undone, I pull the zipper down and slowly reach my hand down the front of his boxers. His eyes shoot open and he looks at me, a little startled. I smile at him and he smiles back, as I wrap my slender fingers around his warm cock and start to rub along it's length. 

"That feels really nice, Ms Gardner. Thank you," he says, almost breathlessly.

I slowly lift his cock out from his boxers and continue to pump along it's length with a tender grip. Peter moans and leans forward until our foreheads are attached. His arms hang helplessly by his sides and his soft breaths tickle my nose as I continue to pleasure him with my hand. 

"You're such a wonderful young man, Peter, I'm so proud of you," I say, slightly tightening my fist around his beautiful, smooth cock.

"Mmmm," is all he can respond with as he finds his body overwhelmed with a new pleasure.

"Oh Peter, I so desperately want you to fill the emptiness inside. It hurts too much," I cry, suddenly letting go of his cock. 

Without a second thought, Peter takes me into his arms and holds me as I sob quietly for a few minutes. 

"I promise I will do whatever I can, Ms Gardner. I will do whatever it takes to stop your pain."

Once the tears stop, he gives me the kindest smile and wipes them away from my face before sitting on the grass. He reaches out his hand and I take it, joining him on the grass. Peter leans in to kiss my cheek, his hands landing on the front of my shoulders. He slowly pushes me back until I am laying back on the grass as he hovers over me. He leans down to kiss along my collarbone as I run my fingers through his hair.

Emily_CoopersTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_CoopersTS

"You beautiful, beautiful boy..." I sigh.

He lifts his head and looks down at me, into my the deep blueness of my eyes with the sweetest smile. I smile back, just as lovingly. Peter pushes apart my legs and kneels in between them, propping himself over me with his hands on either side of my head for support. 

"Oh..." I whimper, as he lowers himself down until I feel his still-hard cock poke at my drenched underwear through my dress. 

I grab a handful of his hair with both hands and sigh as he kisses my throat softly whilst simultaneously rubbing his cock against me. A sweet little moan escapes his lips and falls into my mouth. I giggle.

"Oh Peter, you make me feel young again."

Instead of responding, he gets up to kneel again, awkwardly pulls my dress up over my stomach and pushes down my underwear with one hand until I am exposed. His eyes are glued to what's between my thighs. 

"You're incredible," he says, before laying on top of me again, his cock resting against my clit, causing me to gasp.

"Oh Peter, I can't believe this is happening."

"Are you happy?" he asks.

"I'm so happy," I burst, and with one swift motion, he buries all six inches of himself inside me. 

We both freeze, faces buried into each other's necks as we share this special moment. It's not long before Peter pulls himself out slightly before driving it back in, his soft buttocks clenching as he does. I move my hands up and down his back as encouragement, as he lifts his face to watch me as he fucks me with so much gentle love, our soft moans complimenting each other.

"You're so good to me, Peter," I whisper, to which he responds with a smile.

It's not long before his face contorts into features mixed with both pleasure and shock, and his movements become less gentle and more urgent. I grab his buttocks, squeezing as he picks up speed, pumping his cock in and out of me like this is the only thing our bodies were made for. His moans get louder and I feel a familiar warmth and tingling build up between my thighs.

"Oh Peter, you're doing a wonderful job. Keep going," I beg.

"Ms Gardner..." he says, his voice strained.

I let go of his buttocks and wrap my arms tightly around his neck, holding him against me as he continues to make love to me. He moans and gasps against my sweaty body, the slapping of our tired skin almost echoing around the garden. 

"Oh Peter, fill the emptiness inside me. Please," I continue to beg, sounding more and more desperate as the seconds pass.

"Ms Gardner...oh God," he says, grunting with each thrust now as I continue to hold him against me, his face buried in the side of my neck.

"Come on, Peter. Come on," I plead, the delicious sensations becoming overwhelmingly powerful, stirring around in the pit of my stomach.

Suddenly, Peter drives himself into me harder than ever and his body stiffens, his mouth forming a perfect 'O' against my neck. His legs begin to tremble as he cums inside me, the sensation causing me to explode at the same time. I half moan/half scream out in absolute ecstacy as we orgasm in unison, our warm sweaty bodies connected and shaking uncontrollably as we empty ourselves at the same time. Once it's over, our bodies go limp and we simply lay there on the grass, our bodies entangled in a loving embrace. Peter's quick shallow breaths paint my skin and our chests rise and falls against each other. It's beautiful.

"Did I make you happy, Ms Gardner?" Peter asks softly, still too weak to lift his head.

"Oh Peter, you did so good. You've made me so happy," I beam, rubbing a hand up and down his back. 

"Did I make the pain go away?" he asks.

"For a little while," I whisper, planting a kiss on the top of his head and hugging him a little tighter. 

TO BE CONTINUED.

Published 
Written by violentforeplay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments