Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Give Me Some Cock, I'm Bored

"I'm bored, now get over here and fuck me"

65
7 Comments 7
27.9k Views 27.9k
6.2k words 6.2k words

What was I doing with my day off besides lying in bed contemplating the ceiling? Nothing was what. I was just burnt, so it made for a nice change of pace when my phone chirped. I glanced down, heaved a sign, and picked it up to see who was texting.

My heart fluttered as Kassidy’s contact photo, a cute duckface, popped up, but then it stopped as I opened the message. It was a picture of her, a selfie, topless, making a duckface—she made it look good. Damn, I couldn’t get over how tight-bodied she was. Shaking my head, I scrolled through our correspondence. It was laced with pictures of her.

I didn’t understand. She hardly ever responded to my texts. We spoke on her terms, but if she wanted to send me pictures of her topless, or of her spread pussy, or a video of her fucking herself, then all power to her. I wasn’t about to argue.

My phone chirped again.

Kassidy: Hey, big boy.

Kassidy: Got a picture of that cock for me

 

I chuckled and shook my head—her terms. Her message was enough to make my cock snap to attention, though. I undid my belt and dropped my pants, taking my cock in hand. I stroked myself and took a quick video, sending it to her.

 

Kassidy: Mmm, come here.

Kassidy: chaturbate.com/_chocolate_masseuse

 

Oh, that looked fun. I clicked the link, waited a moment for the page to open, and then nodded. Good on her. There were already 1200 people in the room and they appeared to be tipping.

 

Jack: Oh, damn

 

She picked up her phone and smiled. My phone chirped as she set hers down.

 

Kassidy: Greet me as stepdaughter if you like. Enjoy the show

 

I smiled but didn’t reply. She was busy. I didn’t want to distract her from making some money when I had none to spare for her. I wanted to do just as she said, so I sat back and I took in the show.

The speaker dinged and Kassidy smiled for the room as she ground against a pillow on her bed. It hid her pussy from view, but her tight, dark body, perky tits, and long dark hair were all on perfect display. I could have melted.

Ding! People tipped.

I took my cock in hand and stroked myself, watching Kassidy grind into that pillow. Fuck! Was it wrong that I wanted my face to be that pillow right now? I had seen photos of Kassidy naked; she’d been sending them to me. I saw her naked when we watched that movie together a couple of weeks ago. This was much more intense. She knew how to play the camera. She knew how to play her crowd. She owned this room.

The speaker dinged again, like change falling.

“Oh, fuck!” Kassidy shouted. I turned down the volume on my phone. She ground into the pillow harder as the dial on the screen ticked away the seconds for the tip, and then as the vibrations finally subsided, Kassidy laughed. She stretched, pressing her perky breasts forward.

“Oh my god.” I brushed my finger over the tip of my cock and smeared pre-cum over the head.

Kassidy reached over, grabbed a dildo from off-screen, and then fell forward in her bed. Her tight, firm ass was up in the air and her face was full in the camera. She licked her dildo all the way up before going down on it.

That was it. “Holy fuck,” I gasped.

 

Jack: Oh, fuck, now I need my dick sucked

 

She glanced at her phone and then smiled up at the camera. She didn’t break eye contact as she sucked on the cock in her face.

Ding! My phone chirped and I jumped back, startled. It was from Audrey this time. I pulled at my cock as I opened her message.

I smiled. It was a selfie. She was sitting in the sun in her dining room. If I looked out my window, I would be able to see her. Her head was resting against her hand as she stared into the camera. She looked bored but radiant. Her thirty-six years showed nowhere on her face. She claimed that it was all in knowing how to moisturize.

 

Audrey: Puppy!

Audrey: Whatcha doin’

Jack: Just chillin’

 

I didn’t think it would be a good idea to say that I was jerking off while watching her stepdaughter work a fake cock between her lips.

 

Audrey: Hmm

Audrey: Want to come chill with me?

Audrey: I’m grading, and I’m so bored, Puppy.

 

I chuckled and glanced back at the girl dominating this chatroom. She was sucking on a rubber cock, not mine. I glanced at my messages. Now there was a woman who would probably suck my dick for real. All I had to do was cross the street.

There wasn’t much of a decision to be made.

 

Jack: Hey, Kass, I have to go

 

She popped off the cock, checked her phone, and then gave the camera her best pouty face. Dammit, that didn’t make this as easy of a decision as it had been a moment ago.

 

Kassidy: Why?

Jack: A lady calls

Kassidy: Fine, go and see the stepmother

 

Kassidy stuck her tongue out and chucked her phone away.

I had to chuckle at that as she went back to sucking on the cock. I swiped out of the room and got dressed.

 

Jack: I’ll be right over

Audrey: :)

 

I ran down the steps.

“You heading out, sweetie?” Karlie called.

I stopped, took a step back, and then turned into her office. She was touching up a few landscape photos, adjusting shadows and the like. There was nothing remotely salacious this time, which was slightly disappointing.

“Yeah.”

“Will you be back for dinner?” She didn’t even look at me. She knew where I was going and she did not approve.

“Maybe. I’ll let you know.”

“Thank you.”

I stepped out the door and started across the street, stopping for a moment to glance into the window where Audrey was staring down at her dining room table, her head resting in her hand. A page flipped as she moved on to the next. She was too focused to notice me.

I let myself in and she glanced up at me with a smile. She was expecting me after all.

“Hey, Jack. How are you?”

“I’m good.” I walked up to her table, kissed her neck, and then rested my chin on her shoulder, draping my arms around her. I studied the pages with her for a moment.

Audrey grabbed my hand, stroking me with her thumb as she leaned her head into mine and smiled. Her blonde hair was pulled up in a messy bun, keeping it from her face. Her reading glasses gave her a true sexy librarian look. All she was missing was a blazer.

“You smell lovely,” I said.

She chuckled. “Thank you. You smell like sex.”

Now it was my turn to laugh. “I might have been jerking off a little bit when you texted me.”

“Mmm, you should have come over sooner.”

I chuckled and stood straight, resting my hands on her shoulders. “You’d said that you’d be grading.” I gave them a good rub trying my best to be gentle and help her relax.

“Hmm, I did, didn’t I?”

“Yup; so what are you working on?”

She sighed and made her marks. “Grammar studies.” She flipped another page.

I nodded and studied them again with her. Grammar was a strong suit. I needed it to study languages. After this gap year—which was much nicer than I ever imagined—I planned to major in languages.

“These suck,” I said.

Audrey nodded, stroking my hand. “Yeah they do, but they're learning and they're doing well.”

I nodded and she flipped to the next paper.

She wasn’t kidding about just coming over to chill with her. Getting to touch her was a real thing though. She was beautiful and soft and she let me touch her. I ran my hands down her blouse, and she chuckled. I unbuttoned the top on my way back to her shoulders. She smiled as she worked her way down the paper.

I rubbed her shoulders again and then ran my hands down over her chest.

“Now, Jack, I’m working,” Audrey protested, but she purred as I palmed her breasts.

“But you said you were bored.” I rubbed her breasts again, taking handfuls of her luscious mounds.

“Mmm…” She chuckled. “I did, didn’t I?” She leaned back and purred as she turned another page.

“Yes,” I cooed. “Now, let me entertain you?” I chuckled and leaned down, kissing her neck once more.

Audrey purred as she leaned back into me.

I reached down, undoing the remaining buttons of her blouse, and then I ran my hands down her body. The window was open. Anybody walking down the street would see. I didn’t care. Audrey must have seen it too. If she minded she’d have put the blind down.

Dammit, she was so soft.

I rubbed her shoulders then pressed my hands down her back, undoing the clasp of her bra. Then I rubbed her shoulders again and kissed her neck before I ran hands down her chest, sliding my hands into her bra, cupping her naked breasts. Then, back to her shoulders, I dropped her blouse and her bra from her shoulders.

“So hasty, Puppy.”

“I’m just trying to get you comfortable. I want to help you relax. Also, I love your tits.”

“Mmm, I know.” She reached back and mussed my hair. “And I am very relaxed, thank you,” Audrey purred. “Mmm…” She closed her eyes and leaned back as I worked my hands up and down her body. She was glorious. I palmed her breasts on my way down her body, and then pressed down her belly. Then, as I came back up, I let her breasts fill my hands then let them spill over as I tweaked her nipples.

I kissed her neck and she purred.

Audrey leaned back, grabbed my head, and kissed my mouth. There was cherry on her lips, and then I tasted her tongue as it pressed against mine. There was need and desire in that kiss. She breathed and pulled the air from my body. I delighted in her.

I stood up straight and smiled down at her. “Stand up.”

Audrey chuckled but did as she was told. I wasn’t entirely prepared for the chair to be sliding into me, but that was fine. I shoved it out of the way.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, pressing my stiff cock between her ass cheeks through my jeans. I kissed her shoulder, then her collarbone, and then I kissed her neck. She met me as I kissed her lips and massaged her breasts in my palms.

“Mmm, at least I’ll be able to get some work done from here.” She chuckled.

“Really?” I smiled at her. “Is that what you think?”

“Mmm, mhmm…”

“We’ll see about that.” I would take her bet.

I placed a hand between her shoulders and shoved her down over the table. Audrey shouted, laughing, and then pulled her papers close, picking up her pen.

Well, I wasn’t having it.

I picked up my hand, spread my palm, and brought it down with a snap over her ass.

“Oh!” Audrey shouted. “Harder, Puppy.”

I brought my hand down on her other cheek and grabbed a handful of her ass. Audrey laughed again as she leaned forward, pressing her breasts into the table.

I fell over her, wrapping my arms around her waist. I kissed her shoulder as I undid her belt, and then I kissed the whole way down her spine. She purred beneath my touch as I wrapped my fingertips over the hem of her jeans and jerked them down to her ankles where she promptly cast them across the floor.

I stood over her and looked down at the papers in front of her. She’d propped herself up onto her elbows now and set to her work. Her tits brushed against the grain of the table.

“Do you really think I’m going to let you work on that?” I pressed my hand down her body and worked my fingers into the cleavage of her ass. I spread her asshole and then dove further. I pressed over her taint and then slipped over her pussy.

“Mmm…” she moaned and pushed back into me, as I flicked her button. “I’m a brilliant multi-tasker.”

“Oh, we’ll see about that.” I took her challenge. She was just trying to degrade me in her little way. I wasn’t going to have it. I plugged one finger into her hole, and then a second.

Audrey gasped. Her arm shot forward and she clutched at the side of the table. Her knuckles went white.

It took her a moment to come back to herself. Her body fell into time with the thrust of my fingers as I splashed into her pleading pussy. She moaned and pulled her papers close.

Was she testing me? She studied the papers, pen in hand, but she didn’t do anything with them. She couldn’t hope to focus on the papers while I worked her pussy. This was her game, though. I could have almost laughed.

I pressed my thumb against her asshole and worked into the rim. Her pussy might have been a clutch.

Audrey fell back to the table, pushing the papers away. They fell to the floor, flying every which way. The game was over; she’d lost, quickly. I let myself gloat a little bit.

I brushed a hand down her back as I continued to drive into her.

Each breath she took was a gasp as I stuffed her full of my fingers and worked my thumb against her asshole.

Her hand snapped back and she grabbed my wrist, forcing me to work into her harder.

“Oh fuck, Puppy! Yes! Yes!”

“Not so focused now, huh?”

“Mmm, just give it to me, Jack,” Audrey begged. “This is why I called you here.” She grabbed the edge of the table again.

“Apologize,” I said.

“No,” Audrey pouted.

I thrust my fingers into her harder, stuffing her with a third and then a fourth. I was four fingers deep into her and Audrey moaned.

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry, Puppy!” Audrey called. “You can have my attention now!”

I smiled. “That’s good to hear. Now cum for me, Kitten.”

I drilled into her and Audrey moaned. Every thrust of my fingers drew a splash from her wet pussy and her juices dripped from my fingers and down my wrist before raining to the floor.

“Mmm… please, Puppy, please,” Audrey begged. She thrust her body back into me harder as I plunged into her.

I pressed my thumb into her asshole and she howled. She had all of my fingers inside of her now.

“That’s it, Puppy! Yes! Yes!” Audrey called. I plunged my fingers into her then wrapped my free hand up in her hair and pulled back.

“Oh, fuck! Yes!” Audrey called.

I was in complete control of her body. I trust my fingers into her and Audrey shouted. Her body pulled against my hand and her juices spilled from her gushing honeypot and down my arm as they spilled to the floor.

“Oh, fuck! Yes, Puppy!” Audrey shouted as the orgasm crashed through her, like tendrils of electricity ebbing from her fingertips. She clamped down on the edge of the table harder and her knuckles went completely white as she arched back deeper into me, her pussy gushing.

Fuck, I wanted to taste her.

I glanced up and out the window. There was a man walking his dog, stopped in his tracks, staring. I pretended not to notice as I fell to my knees and dove face-first into Audrey’s dripping pussy.

“Oh, fuck! He’s watching,” Audrey gasped. “Fuck, he’s watching! Oh, yes! Eat me, Puppy.”

“Mmm.” I licked the whole way up her pussy, sinking my tongue into her honeypot, tasting her nectar. “You like it that?”

“Mmm, don’t stop, Puppy.”

I chuckled. Wrapping my tongue around her clit, I suckled at her. Then, I raised my hand and brought it down against her ass with a snap.

“Ah!” Audrey shouted. “Harder, Puppy! Please!”

I raised my hand again and spanked her harder this time.

“Harder!” She begged.

I spanked her again and palmed her ass. I spread her cheeks and plunged a finger into her asshole.

Audrey gasped and smacked the table. “Oh, yes!”

I wrapped an arm around her legs. She trembled with every breath and her legs shook. I pulled her towards me.

I took in the smell of her sex and the taste of her nectar as it dripped onto my tongue. I pulled her closer to me. I took in the way her body trembled as I worked her pleasure box.

I stuffed my finger deeper into her ass as I rolled her clit over my tongue and drank deep of her juices.

“Yes, Puppy,” Audrey purred. Her breath shook along with her body. She was trembling for all the right reasons.

I licked up the pink slit of her pussy, pushing my tongue into her dripping hole, taking her nectar straight from the pot. Then, I opened wider and took all of her pussy into my mouth.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

Audrey gasped.

I sucked on her pussy and vulva before finally coming off with a pop. I fell back to her clit, rolling the bead over my tongue, humming for a moment. I let her buzz as I pushed her body to trembling. Her knees were shaking. The table was the only thing holding her up. She would have fallen otherwise.

I pulled her back into me.

I ran my tongue up and through her slot, taking the nectar from the dripping pot once more. I went further, twisting my tongue over her taint before I licked her asshole.

Audrey shivered as she let go of a shaking breath.

I fell back onto my heels for a brief moment, palming her ass, spreading her cheeks wide, and spit straight into her asshole. I twisted my thumb around the rim of her ass, smearing my saliva around her.

Audrey shivered again and fell forward, deeper into the table.

“You like that?”

“Oh, yes,” Audrey gasped. “Keep doing that, Puppy.”

I fell forward again, face-first into her ass, and worked my tongue around the rim of her hole. I wrapped my hands around Audrey’s hips, feeling her tremble.

Her breath shook and she reached back between her legs to rub her pussy.

I pulled her back harder into me, stuffing my tongue into her ass.

She all but fell on top of me as her knees quaked and gave out from beneath her.

I fell to my back as she sat on my face.

Audrey gasped and her body heaved. I stuck my tongue out and flattened it as she ground her sex into my mouth. All of her succulent juices spilled from her body as she shook from the orgasm working its way through her.

Audrey reached out, unbuckled my belt, and threw down my pants. She wrapped her lips around my throbbing knob and twisted her tongue around the head. She went down on me hard.

My head fell back as I gasped. “Oh my god!”

This was what I needed. Holy fuck! This was so much better than watching Kassidy suck a rubber cock. Every stroke of Audrey’s tongue was real and it sent waves through me as her saliva dripped down my shaft to be smeared by the hand that was jerking me off.

She took me deeper, deep into her throat, as she rubbed my balls with her hand.

“Oh, fuck!” I gasped.

Gwack! Audrey gagged as she came off my cock, gasping, leaving a thick trail of saliva in her wake. She smeared it over my cock as she jerked me off. My hips shook.

She gazed at my cock and in a motion, flicked her tongue over the head, right over my hole, and licked up the drop of pre-cum at the tip.

“I want you in me, puppy,” Audrey gasped. “Holy fuck, I want you in me.”

She got back to her feet and fell over the table. Dropping her hand between her legs, she spread her dripping pussy. Fuck, she looked so good, tits down, ass out.

I got to my feet and took my throbbing cock in hand. I slapped it against her asshole and pushed my rod through her cleavage, teasing her.

“Give it to me, please,” Audrey begged.

I smiled and then thrust straight into her wet hole.

“Fuck!” Audrey screamed and slammed into the table as I penetrated her body.

Holy fuck! She was so good and tight around my cock. I sunk into her past the head and pulled out before sinking another inch into her pleading form.

She gasped with every new inch of my member.

“Please, please, please! Fuck me, Puppy,” Audrey begged.

I eased another inch of my thick meat into her until I took her down to the hilt.

“Yes! Yes, Puppy!”

Slowly, I thrust into her, listening to her body. I listened to her heaving breath. I felt the eager, pleading trembling of her against me. I listened to her begging for more and I picked up my thrusting. I sank deeper into her. I thrust into her harder and my balls slapped against her.

Reaching up, I brought my hand down with a snap against her ass and Audrey gasped. I brought it down again.

“Oh, yes! Spank me, Puppy! Spank me!”

I spanked her again, bringing my hand against her ass.

I thrust into her harder and Audrey gasped. Her body heaved to fill her lungs with the air her body craved.

I reached out, grabbed both of her arms, and I held her at the wrists. I pulled her back as I drove my cock deep into her.

“Oh, yes, Puppy!” Audrey called. “Oh, fuck! He’s back! He’s back, Puppy!”

I looked up from where her pretty, pink pussy was stretched, wet, and warm around my cock and saw a man rubbing himself beneath his jeans staring at us through the window.

I smiled and pulled Audrey back harder, putting her bouncing tits on display for him.

His eyes went wide and he nearly ran away.

Audrey laughed as I pumped into her body. She must have seen it too.

“Yes, Puppy! Yes! Yes! Yes! Just like that! Mmm, fuck me!”

I plunged into her, just like that, and then pulled her back a little bit harder. I stuffed her pussy that much more. There was tension building inside her and around my cock. I stoked it.

Audrey heaved for every breath and I watched the reflection of her green eyes in the window.

“Fuck! Yes! Yes, Puppy! Fuck!” Audrey screamed. Every muscle in her body pulled against my cock and—holy fuck!—I thought I was going to cum right there. Her body slammed into the table as she pushed back against my cock, taking me deeper into her pleading form. Her knuckles went white around the corner of the table and then she gasped as the orgasm began to leave her body behind.

 “Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck,” Audrey gasped. She got to her feet and kissed me hard, pulling the air straight from my lungs, and then looked me square in the eye.

“Don’t you stop, Puppy. Don’t you stop.”

She fell back and sat on the table, letting her legs spread. She stared up into me, pleading as her sweet nectar dripped from her honeypot.

I couldn’t help myself. I stared down into her. I stared at her pretty, glistening pink slot, dripping with her nectar. Then I took in her heaving breasts spilling over her luscious chest as she stared me down. She was covered in the thinnest sheen of sweat.

“I said don’t stop.”

I took a breath and then held my cock in hand. I stared into her eyes as I guided my meat back into her slick hole. Her lips parted in a gasp as I penetrated her wanting form. She pulled back on her legs, spreading her pussy further.

“Oh my god,” I gasped.

“Mmm, mhmm,” Audrey whined.

I pushed into her slowly once then gradually picked up my pace. She stared into my eyes the whole time. Her chest heaved as her tits bounced in beautiful waves in rhythm with my thrusts.

“Yes, Puppy. Yes,” Audrey gasped as I worked deeper into her.

I took her down to the hilt of my cock and pressed my thumb against her clit as I drove into her again.

“Oh, fuck! Yes, Puppy!” Audrey howled. “Just like that! Just like that!”

I drove my cock into her, piercing her body as I rubbed my thumb against her swollen clit. She worked her hips into me.

Her breasts bounced with every thrust and my balls slapped against her. She stared up into me, gasping, and I took her in.

She slammed her hands onto the table, clutching at the edges.

I fell onto her and kissed her deeply as I thrust into her. She wrapped her legs and arms around me and kissed me hard, pulling the air from my body. I was fighting to breathe and she pulled me closer, not relinquishing her grasp. Fuck, she was so hot. Her heart fluttered deep beneath her breasts and she was so delightfully soft.

She held onto me as if she might die if she let go. She held on for the life of her and I kissed her harder, pushing my cock deeper into her. Her thighs nearly cut me in half as her body clenched around me.

She came off my lips with a pop, dug her nails into my back, and fell to the table.

“Oh, Fuck!” Audrey screamed. Her body arched up into me and her mouth opened in a scream that never escaped her chest.

Her body pulled at me, milking my cock. I gasped. Holy fuck, I wanted to cum.

Audrey wrapped her arms around me again, digging her nails into my back, and kissed me, somehow even more desperately.

I kissed her back

I felt her orgasm subside as surely as she did. The kiss became less desperate, her nails eased out of my flesh, and her whole body shook.

“I need you to cum for me,” Audrey begged. “I need you to cum in me.”

“Oh, fuck, yeah.” I thrust into her wet hole.

Audrey fell back, her chest heaving, as she fought to recover a semblance of herself.

She reached down her body, pressing over her belly, and rubbed her fingertips into her clit.

“Mmm,” Audrey moaned, her body arched up and she looked into me. “Stick it in my ass, Puppy.”

“Oh, fuck,” I gasped. I thrust into her wet hole again and she arched up, whining, as she rubbed her clit.

I pulled my throbbing cock out of her. My balls ached. I wanted to spill my load into her. I fell into her and kissed her mouth.

She tangled her hand up in my hair as she kissed me back, pressing her tongue against mine. I took in the taste of her as I guided my cock into her ass. I let her take just the head at first and she held me, kissing me harder.

I pulled back and thrust back into her hole, deeper this time.

Audrey dug her nails into my scalp and pulled at the air in my lungs again.

I thrust deeper into her and she dug her nails into my back as she fell to the table gasping. I rubbed her breasts, and then I kissed her throat, her cleavage then took a nipple into my mouth. I sucked on her for a moment as I worked my cock into her tight hole.

She gazed at me with a fierce determination in her eye. She wrapped her hands around her ass cheeks and spread. I plunged deeper into her and she fell back.

Her palms slammed onto the table and her hips bucked into me, taking my cock deeper into her hole.

“Oh, Fuck!” Audrey screamed. “Fuck me! Fuck my tight little asshole!”

“Oh, fuck, yeah,” I gasped. “Oh, fuck, I want to cum.”

“Please! Please! Please! Cum for me, puppy,” Audrey begged.

I slammed my cock into her hole and she screamed, arching up again slapping her hands back to the table.

“Oh, fuck!” Audrey screamed. “I’m cumming! I’m cumming.”

I drove into her as he gazed up at me. Her body shook as I drove my cock into her. Her chest heaved with every gasp and her tits bounced with every thrust. Deep in her asshole, I could feel the muscles of her body clamping down around me.

I drove deep into her and Audrey screamed. The tension in her body snapped as she came around my cock.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” I moaned. “Here I cum!”

My cock burst as Audrey’s own orgasm crashed over and through her body. I pumped my hot seed into her and Audrey's pussy gushed as she squirted all over me. Her juices soaked into my shirt and I looked down at her and her impish little smile as we both caught our breath.

I pulled out of her and my cum dripped from her asshole.

She laughed, a beautiful thing, as she looked up at me, dripping with her juices.

“Oh, thank you, Puppy.”

“Better than grading?” I asked. Fuck, my shirt was dripping.

Audrey reached down, scooped cum from her thighs, and licked her fingers clean, nodding. “So much better than grading. Fuck, did that get on any of the papers?”

I looked around. There was nothing else in the line of fire. “No, you're good.”

“Oh thank god.” She smacked herself on her forehead with the back of her hand and laughed again.

I smiled at her.

She slid off the table and got to her feet, chuckling as her toes touched the floor. Pressing her body against me, she kissed me once, and then again. Her tongue pressed against mine as she took my hand.

“Come with me,” Audrey commanded. She led me back to the master suite, back into the master bath where she turned on a rainwater shower.

She reached down to the hems of my shirt and cast it off. It smacked into the floor from how wet it was and then she kissed me again, pushing me back into the shower.

I kissed her back as her hands worked over my chest.

Fuck, she was warm.

She lathered my body and pulled at my cock, willing me to become hard again as the water washed suds over me.

I helped her too. She gazed into me as I took my time lathering her full breasts. She kissed me again and her body slipped over mine. She took the cloth from me and washed between her thighs as she kissed me again.

She pulled at me as she fell back and stared into my eyes.

“Would you like some more, Puppy?”

I smiled at her. “From you, always.”

She smiled at me as she chuckled. The water from the shower flowed over our bodies.

“Then give mommy a treat,” Audrey said. She hit her knees and took my cock between her lips.

I gasped and grabbed the shower bar, fighting to keep my balance as she pressed her tongue against the base of my cock and licked me all the way up. She twisted her tongue around the head of my cock and came off with a pop. She looked up at me and I fought just to breathe as she jerked me off.

Pushing my cock up, she sucked my balls into her mouth. She rolled one over her tongue and then moved on to the next.

I looked down, met her green eyes, and took her in. The water ran down her body. It ran over her face. Fuck, she was a vision.

She licked all the way up my hard shaft and then wrapped her lips back around me again.

“Fuck,” I gasped.

She smiled at me as she twisted her tongue around the head of my cock again and came off with another pop, still jerking me off.

“You like that?”

“Oh, fuck yes.”

She chuckled and took me back into her mouth. She pressed her palms against my thighs and rode me down to where the head of my cock brushed against the back of her throat.

I took it in with a moan and grabbed the shower bar more tightly.

She licked me all the way down again, taking me deeper this time.

She went down on me a third time. Gwack!

I shook.

Gwack! Gwack! Gwack! She inhaled me taking me deeper into her throat. I gasped trying not to fall.

She took me all the way into the back of her throat and she held me there as my knees shook.

I rested a hand on the back of her head.

Gwack! Audrey gagged and came off my cock, gasping. She looked up at me.

“Do you have a treat for me, Jack?” She jerked me off over the saliva she’d left behind. It felt so good.

“Oh fuck, yeah!” I gasped. I pushed her back onto my cock and she chuckled as her lips parted.

Fuck! I wanted to cum again. I wanted to give her that treat.

She twisted her tongue over the head of my cock, slipping through the tip as she plunged me into the back of her throat again.

Gwack! Gwack! Gwack! She pressed her tongue from the base up to the tip twisting around me as she came off and sucked on my balls again, rolling them over her tongue. She sucked on my sac, pulling them both into her mouth as she jerked me off.

She licked me all the way back up, twisting around me, and then dropped down to the hilt.

I gasped and pressed into the back of her head, holding her there and pressing my cock deeper into her throat.

She slapped her palm against my thigh. Gwack! She gagged as she finally came up for air and jerked me off through the thick trail of saliva she left behind.

“You going to cum for me, Puppy?” Audrey begged.

“Oh, fuck, yes.”

She pulled on me again and took me back into her mouth.

Gwack! Gwack! Gwack! She took me deep into her throat then came back up gagging.

She slipped her tongue back through the tip of my cock and I dug my nails into her head.

“Oh, fuck!” I gasped.

She took me deeper into her mouth and my cock exploded, pumping her mouth full of cum. She sucked me off, taking every drop that fell from me.

I gasped, trying the catch my breath; and Audrey fell back. She looked up at me and laughed as she got to her feet. I stared into her. It was as if I saw her for the first time every time I looked at her.

I placed my hand against her shoulder, pushed her against the wall of the shower, and kissed her.

She fell back and laughed, running her fingertips down my arm. She turned off the water then looked into me.

“Will you stay awhile?” Audrey asked. She smiled at me, still catching her breath.

“Do you want me to?”

She looked around then back at me. “I asked didn’t I?”

“You're right. Silly me.”

“It’s okay, Puppy.” She kissed me again. “I can throw your clothes in the wash and you can pick a movie. We can order some take-out. I just have to finish the grading, if you think you can chill for a little bit.”

I chuckled. I took in her body again. I brushed my fingertips over her body and she shivered as I brushed over her side.

“I uh… I think I can manage that.”

Audrey chuckled and kissed me again. “Good,” she said. “And who knows, maybe I’ll get bored again soon.”

“I can only hope so.”

She laughed, took my hand, and led me back out of the shower. “Come on, Puppy.”

Published 
Written by Bd1348
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments