Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Bar

"A widow and widower connect over drinks"

89
12 Comments 12
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"The first of two installments."

The phone call came Sunday afternoon as I was watching a golf tournament on tv and dozing off in my leather recliner.

“Can you drive me to Los Angeles in the morning,” said my eighty-seven-year-old father. “Scott is in the hospital,” he continued, referring to his younger brother.

My Uncle Scott is ten years younger than my dad, but he has had more than his share of health issues. Unfortunately, my father’s side of the family has a long history of heart issues.

I asked a few questions and we agreed that I’d pick him up at 7:00 am and we’d drive the six hours to LA so we could see Scott. I told him I’d book a hotel room near the hospital. Long story short, my uncle needed to have his pacemaker and defibrillator replaced, but it was complicated by an infection. A surgeon at the famed Cedars Sinai Hospital would be doing the operation once the antibiotics cleared up the infection.

A quick Google search showed that the hospital is located in the Hollywood and Beverly Hills area of LA. Translation, all of the hotels were very nice and very expensive. I ended up booking an IHG hotel between the 405 freeway and the hospital, the Kimpton Palomar near Westwood on Wilshire Boulevard for $299 for the night. Considering the location, and the photos online, I thought it was a fair price.

**

After a long day of driving and four hours at the hospital seeing Scott, and his friend Connie, we finally arrived at our hotel. Dad was exhausted and simply wanted to get a stiff drink, have dinner, and go to bed. After washing up a bit in our room we headed downstairs to the restaurant and bar.

After pushing our way through a group of well-dressed male co-workers hogging the bar area, we found seats at the far end next to a middle-aged man who was dressed casually in chinos and a polo shirt, like what Dad and I were wearing. We were, by far, the most casually dressed in the bar.

“Double Jack Daniels with a splash of water,” Dad said when the bartender asked what he wanted.

I looked up from my phone to give my order and my eyes were met with the sight of a beautiful red-headed woman. Not what I was expecting. “Woodford Old Fashion, please,” I said.

Dad and I enjoyed our drinks and then moved to the restaurant section where we had a good meal after a long day. I looked at my watch and it was just after 7:30 pm and I wanted another cocktail, so I told Dad I’d be up within an hour or so after another drink or two.

As I walked back into the bar, I was happy to see the group of guys had left and I figured I’d go sit at the far end again. As I approached the bar, I noticed a woman with long blonde hair sitting in the middle of the bar. Not knowing what she looked like, or how old she was, I took a seat two stools down, with one seat between us.

Cindy, the bartender, approached and asked, “Another Woodford Old Fashion?” I replied yes, and slowly turned my head to finally peek at the blonde to my right.

She was a few years younger than me I guessed, about fifty-five, and attractive. Not model beautiful, but a nice-looking middle-aged woman who had on business-appropriate makeup and a dark above-the-knee skirt with a bright white dress shirt.

As our eyes met, I causally said, “Hello,” with a bit of a nod. She said hello as well. I flipped through my phone and watched baseball on the television. I did take note that she did not wear a wedding ring.

“One more Zinfandel, please,” I heard the blonde say to Cindy.

Her sentence broke my trance, and I looked in her direction. Without even thinking I said, “Good choice. What appellation is it from?”

“Oh, appellation, huh. Someone knows a bit about wine,” she said coyly.

“I sure do,” I said confidently. “I grow winegrapes.”

This excited the woman. “Do you own a winery too?” she asked.

“It’s in the process. My sons are in charge of that project,” I said.

“Hi, I’m Trisha,” she said extending her hand. “Tell me about your winery.”

I softly grabbed her hand and told her my name was Scott. Yes, I was named after my uncle. And, yes, it can be confusing at times.

I quickly gave her a Readers Digest version of our wine grape operation and how my two sons and their wives were the catalysts for expanding our business and adding a winery. “My Dad and I are just the grape growers and the money behind the project,” I joked.

Over the next forty minutes, I learned that Trisha was an admitted oenophile, a person who is really into wine. I was happy to also learn she had been to Oak Valley several times for various wine events.

During our conversation, I had moved stools and was now sitting right next to her. We were having a great conversation and shared a lot of interests and activities, and sadly we had both lost our spouses to cancer in the last three to five years.

As she finished telling me about her husband’s passing three years ago I simply grabbed her hand and gave it a soft squeeze. “Thank you for sharing,” I said.

She looked deep into my eyes, smiled, and whispered, “Would you like to come to my room?” I then felt her foot tracing up my calf.

“I sure would,” I said in a low tone.

“Give me five or ten minutes. Room 1016,” she whispered.

She took her glass of wine and headed for her room. When Cindy appeared from the back she asked, “Did Trisha leave? She didn’t pay me.”

I laughed. “Put her drinks on my tab. I’ll check out now.”

**

I knocked on the door and soon it slowly opened. “Come in, Scott,” I heard Trisha say. As I stepped in, I felt her presence behind the door. Once inside, she closed the door. “What do you think?” she asked.

“Damn. You look stunning,” I said.

There was Trisha dressed in a sexy black lacey bra and panty set, complete with thigh-high stockings and black high heels. As mentioned, she had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and sexy curves on her five-six frame. I’d guess she had 36D or 36DD breasts and was a size six or eight.

She smiled and said, “Kiss me.”

I backed her up against the mini hallway wall and passionately kissed her for several minutes before running rapid-fire kisses down her neck. This caused her to giggle.

“Let’s move to your bed,” I told her.

Trisha lay down on the bed as I quickly got naked, taking off my clothes. As we resumed kissing, I quickly unhooked her bra in the back, releasing the girls. She had a fabulous set of tits for a woman her age. While I did not see any scars, I’m sure she had a lift at some point.

As I massaged her melons she moaned into my mouth as we kissed. When I pinched a nipple, she jumped. “Oohhh, I like that,” she said.

My hand traveled south to her kitty and found a small thin landing strip of short blonde pubes underneath her black thong. I quickly pull down her thong and tossed it on the floor with her bra. I massaged her mound before dipping one finger into her moist canyon. As she spread her legs to give me full access, I noted her pinkness and large meat curtain labia. My fingers gently played with her labia before I pulled slightly.

“Be gentle,” she whispered.

I positioned myself between her legs and slowly started kissing the inside of her thighs. As I reached her treasure box I licked and sucked on her labia before probing my tongue into her hole. I then zeroed in on her clit, softly licking, lightly kissing, and finally gently sucking on her pleasure nub.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

“Yes, I love that. Make me cum,” she begged.

I spent the next ten minutes orally pleasuring Trisha, bringing her to climax twice. I chugged a bottle of water from the wet bar as she caught her breath.

“I’m going to suck your dick, get you hard, and then I want you to fuck my brains out,” she said. “I haven’t had sex in almost four years,” she confided.

I quickly moved back toward the bed and stood at the side while stroking my manhood. Trisha moved to the side and was now on all fours. With one hand she held up my rock-hard cock and licked from my balls all the way to my helmet, and then flicked my ridge several times while looking me dead in the eyes. I sighed a soft moan.

“Do that again, please,” I whispered.

She did this two more times before taking my cock fully into her mouth and throat. She slowly went down on my seven inches, the more she took, the slower she went. I could feel the tightness of her throat as her saliva was pooling at the base of my dick. I gave my hips a soft thrust causing her to gag.

As my cock reappeared, she smiled as she looked at me. Trisha wiped up the saliva and used it as a lube as she slowly jerked me off. “God, I forgot how much I like sucking cock,” she said with a mischievous grin.

“I enjoyed it,” I laughed. “Feel free to do it all night long.”

“Not a chance. You’re going to fuck me in a few minutes.”

“Yes, I am,” I told her.

Trisha went back to licking, sucking, stroking, and kissing my meat stick. For a woman who hadn’t had sex in years, it must have been like riding a bike because she knew exactly what she was doing. She gobbled up my balls at one point.

“Yes, suck my balls. Lick my sack,” I moaned.

When finished, she complimented me, “I love a man who shaves downstairs.”

“Oh shit,” I said as I felt the urge to bust my nut.

Trisha quickly looked at me. “Oh, no. You’re not cumming yet. I want you to fill my pussy with your man milk. Fuck me,” she said as she laid on her back with her head on a pillow near the headboard. She spread her legs wide and pulled them back, intertwining her arms around her knees. She looked so sexy still wearing her black stockings with a back seam and black heels.

I smiled and knee-walked up the bed and rubbed my cock along her slit, finally slapping my large mushroom head on her swollen tic-tac. As I was about to push into her honey pot, I noticed her sticky nectar running down toward her rosebud. As much as I wanted to eat her ass, I knew she wanted to start fucking. She was so wet I easily slid in. Damn, she was tight around my cock.

We had a nice slow rhythmic fuck going as I’d thrust slowly, stop for a count, pull back slowly, stop for a count, and repeat. I licked my thumb and started rubbing her clit, driving her wild.

“You bastard. That feels so good,” Trisha moaned.

I took that to mean she wanted me to continue and bring her to orgasm, so I sped up the speed of my thumb movements, along with more pressure.

“Oh, Jesus. Oh, shit. I’m…. I’m… I’m going to cum!” she panted as I had begun thrusting as fast as I could.

My dick felt like it was in a vise. Her pussy clamped down and spasmed as she summited the mountain. She shook a bit and her eyes rolled back as she rode out the wave of orgasmic bliss.

As she caught her breath, she asked, “Why are you smiling?”

“Because you just had a great orgasm, and I gave it to you,” I said. “I get off mentally knowing I just made you climax.” With my cock still in her tight pussy I resumed my slow thrusting.

“Are you close, or do you want to change positions?” Trisha asked.

“Let’s switch to cowgirl,” I told her. “I want those tits in my mouth.”

We made the position change, and I went straight to work licking and sucking her 36DD tits. She had average areolas and long dark nipples. As we fucked, I could feel her river flowing, with her juices now running down my starfish.

About five minutes into cowgirl, with her tit in my mouth, Trisha said she was going to cum again from all of the nipple stimulation. I started sucking like a Hoover vacuum. She had a small orgasm and started talking dirty to me.

“Fuck me. Cum for me. Fill me with your jizz,” she told me. Moments later, without notice, she leaned back, putting her hands behind her on my thighs, and then kicked her kegs out straight, along my torso. This gave me a full view of her kitty featuring her engorged clitoris. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen such a big clit in person, and I’ve been naked with close to fifty women in my life. Trisha licked two fingers and started stirring the pot.

“That is so hot,” I told her. “I love watching a woman masturbate.”

She giggled as she told me, “Rub your thumb on there again.” She moved her hand back again to regain her balance as she slid back and forth on my cock.

Soon both of us were muttering about how close we were and about going faster and harder. As I rubbed her nub I could feel my balls tighten, I told her, “I’m going to cum soon!”

“Me too!” she exclaimed.

BOOM! Trisha and I had simultaneous orgasms, our bodies twitching and flinching, as we panted for each breath. I was overheated and could feel the sweat on my forehead while she had a light sheen on her skin from her body heat.

Trisha fell back when she moved her arms, my cock quickly sliding out of her sex. There was the infamous cream pie, slowly oozing out of her pink pleasure palace. As I watched intently, she obviously felt my jizz running out, dipping two fingers into her hole and wiping up my cum.

Looking at me, she brought her fingers to her lips and slowly licked the pearl spunk off her fingers. Then she slowly put the fingers in her mouth, sucking off all of my jizz cream. Fuck, I was so turned on.

“Come here,” I said motioning for her to snuggle me.

As she lay down, we kissed once more, allowing our tongues to dance. I could taste my salty spunk in her mouth.

“Damn it, I need to clean up. I have your cum leaking out of me,” she said in an annoyed tone.

“How kinky are you?” I asked. “Sit on my face and I’ll lick you clean.”

The look on her face was priceless. Astonishment? Shock? Desire?

After a few minutes, I finished the job, licking up our combined cum. “That was tasty.”

“That was a first. My husband would have never done that,” she said. “He was a bit boring, a typical missionary and meatloaf type of guy.”

I gave her some advice to go explore her sexuality, experiment with new adventures, and simply enjoy herself. “Don’t be a slut, but when the vibe is right, like tonight, go enjoy yourself,” I advised.

It was then I noticed the hotel room clock, it read 12:30 am. I explained that I had to go back to the room with my dad as we were leaving in the morning to drive back to Oak Valley. We thanked each other for a fun evening, one that we’d both remember for a long time.

As I dressed, we exchanged phone numbers and said we’d be in contact.

**

It’s now been five-plus days and I have not heard from Trisha. I decided I’d call her after dinner.

As the phone rang, I wasn’t sure what I was going to say. On the fourth ring she answered, “Scott, I’m so glad you called. I’ve been thinking about you! I want to visit you in Oak Valley.”

 

The End, Chapter One

 

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments