Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Bar - Chapter Five

"The couple falls in love and looks toward the future"

53
9 Comments 9
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Final Chapter. Thank You for reading this series."

Bright and early the next morning, Sunday, Trisha and I started with a long walk through the vineyards, and I took her over to our new winery facility. This was part exercise and part showing her the tasting room and production areas. As a huge wine fan, I knew she would appreciate the details. The tasting room was about seventy-five percent finished and ahead of schedule for its January opening date.

“This is beautiful,” she said as she looked around the tasting room. “Who designed it?”

I smiled and told her, “The kids. This is their project. But most of the design was done by Kate.”

I then explained that Kate went to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo for architecture and works for a firm in town. I reminded Trish that Greg also graduated from Cal Poly with a degree in Ag Business, Steve was at UC Davis studying Enology (winemaking), and she already knew that Allie went also attended UC Davis and was a high school English teacher. I emphasized that a winery had been our long-range family goal for about a decade.

 After returning home and getting ready for the day we were soon walking into the Eiffel Café, a French-inspired bakery in the heart of downtown Oak Valley, for their upscale brunch. The restaurant featured a large retail bakery on one side and a restaurant on the other. The brunch buffet was extensive, and they had several stations where you could get omelets, waffles, etc.

Over the next hour plus, Trish and I discussed the subject of continuing our relationship by dating, our distance, our businesses, and our families. We agreed that I would visit her in Santa Barbara next weekend, and then she would come north to Oak Valley every few weeks during the grape harvest. We were concerned about moving too fast, especially since neither of us had dated since our spouses passed.

We spent the afternoon attending an art show at a winery before returning to the ranch. As we pulled up to the house, I noticed both Greg’s and Steve’s trucks in the driveway. All four of the kids were on the patio waiting for us.

They wanted to say goodbye to Trish, especially Allie who had a gift for her from the four of them. Greg, my oldest, made a point of telling her that they had not seen me smile so much in years as they did at dinner on Friday night. They all hugged and said they look forward to her next trip.

Trisha packed up her things and we then headed to the airport for her charter flight back home.

“Scott, I can’t thank you enough for the fabulous weekend. It’s going to be a long week until I see you on Friday,” she said. We had a long hug and a short kiss, and Trish walked out of the building toward the private jet. I stood there with mixed feelings. I was sad to see her go, optimistic about our relationship, yet worried about proceeding too fast.

**

Thanks to Trisha’s membership I was able to take a flight on Friday morning with Marquis down to Santa Barbara. When I entered the airport building upon my arrival, I did not see my blonde friend, so I continued out toward the pickup zone. I heard a light horn honk and looked up to see her behind the wheel of a White Cadillac Escalade just pulling up to the curb.

Trish jumped out and met me on the sidewalk giving me a big hug and kiss. “I’ve been waiting to do that all week,” she said.

As we headed towards her house, I was looking at the fantastic homes in her subdivision. Trish said, “Here we are,” as she pulled into a driveway. Down about fifty yards I saw a large tan stucco home with a Mexican-style tile roof.

“Wow, you didn’t tell me your house was a mansion,” I joked.

“In my defense, my husband and I did a lot of entertaining for business and area charities. But, yes, it’s almost seven-thousand square feet,” she said modestly.

Trisha went on to explain that the 1980s-era two-story house features two dining rooms, a large living slash entertaining room, a smaller cozy family room, five bedrooms, an office, a game room, a large kitchen, plus a four-car garage with two small apartments on the top for any staff. She told me she had a woman who cooked and cleaned for them for many years until the boys went to college.

Like the week before, I met her family Friday night for dinner, at an upscale Mexican restaurant. Dinner went as expected and I was very impressed with both Richard and Jeff and their wives Lisa and Kristin. All four attended the University of Southern California and they met at the boy’s fraternity. I learned a bit about the car dealership business while I shared some basics about the grape and wine industry.

The weekend flew by with Trisha showing me around the Santa Barbara and Montecito areas, going out for meals, and simply enjoying each other’s company, having sex on both Friday and Saturday afternoons. On Saturday night we went to dinner with Allie’s parents, Mike and Julie, whom I had not seen since the wedding four years prior.

When we returned home, we went into the living room and planned on watching a movie. Trish excused herself about ten minutes later and was gone for about ten more minutes. I heard her high heels on the hardwood floor approaching.

“Would you like some dessert,” she said.

I turned to see her wearing a sexy, strappy black lingerie piece, black fishnets, and black high heels. The contrast with her blonde hair caught my attention. Her outfit had a bra and thong, but the crisscross straps across her body certainly gave it a bondage or FemDom vibe. She had obviously taken notes during our nightly conversations when I mentioned my mini fetish for lingerie.

After gawking for a moment, I told her, “I sure would.”

Trisha walked over to me and held out her hand, and said, “C’mon, let’s go to my bedroom.”

When we entered the bedroom, I instantly noticed she had lit about a dozen red candles and I heard the soft sound of music. She stopped and turned toward me, giving me a long passionate kiss. My hands went to her firm ass in a split second. I soon felt her hand on my crotch, rubbing my trouser snake.

She slowly unbuttoned my shirt, unbuckled my belt, and unbuttoned my pants. Once naked I guided her to the bed, and we kissed and kissed and kissed. Our hands were slowly covering every inch of our bodies. I had taken off her bra and thong, leaving the straps crisscrossing over her breasts and stomach. There was something sexy and a tad kinky about those straps.

My breath warmed her ear for my teasing tongue before a sucked on her earlobe. My kisses went down her neck and I soon had her left nipple in my mouth as I sucked softly. My left hand was caressing her right boob, adding in medium-pressure pinches and twists every twenty seconds or so. I quickly kissed her mouth again before heading south.

The room was filling with the sweet smell of sex as Trish’s pussy was on fire and very wet. She had spread her legs and I moved my head between her thighs as I kissed all around the thin blonde landing strip on her mound. I moved down one leg with more kisses, and then up the other leg getting closer to her honey pot.

I knew I was going to be taking my time orally pleasuring the shapely MILF, so I moved us to the end of the bed. I kneeled on the area rug with Trish’s ass on the edge of the bed, so I positioned her legs to hang over my shoulders.

I resumed with a few kisses before my tongue slowly dipped into her slit and went up and down a few times. I licked her labia and then drove my tongue into her pussy. I shook my head and hummed, giving her a little extra feeling.

IzzieMilan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IzzieMilan

“Oh my! Oh wow!” she said.

My tongue traveled north and found her engorged clit. I flicked it twice causing her to twitch. My mouth smothered the pleasure nub and I lightly sucked and occasionally added a flick or three of my tongue. As I turned up the intensity of suction Trisha was moaning and trying to squirm. I slowly added in one finger, and shortly after a second as I fingered her cunt.

 “Stop teasing me. Make me cum Scott!” she said between sighs and moans.

I laughed to myself and went into the depths of her kitty in search of her G-spot. I didn’t need a map as I could feel her sacred spot on the first attempt. My fingers curled up and applied pressure and then lightly rubbed her button.

“Oh shit! I’m going to cum! Bang me. Bang me hard,” she cried out.

I kept my face buried flicking her clit while my hand was moving quickly in and out. Her nectar was running out of her pink Barbie house and down her thighs and butt onto the bedspread. I’m not sure if I had ever been so rough on a pussy as I banged Trisha hard and fast, just like she asked. After about ten hand thrusts I felt her inner kitty twitch and tighten.

“I’m cumming!” she exclaimed. “I’m cumming!”

As her pussy spasmed around my fingers she began squirting. My first squirter. Remember, I had been married nearly thirty years to one woman, and my number was now nine, including Trisha. I was stunned.

“What the fuck,” I muttered before I realized what was happening. I quickly removed my fingers, and she squirted several more times as her body shivered.

Trisha gasped for a breath several times. “I haven’t done that in twenty years I bet,” she said softly.

We lay arm in arm on the bed for several minutes almost in total silence as she recharged after that big orgasm. Trisha was soon fondling my cock and balls and stroking me. Thanks to the blue pill I had taken before dinner I was rock hard and thick as I’d been in years.

“Climb up and ride me,” I whispered into her ear.

Slowly we built our rhythm in cowgirl. I was sucking on Trisha’s tits making her moan. Trish was adding a bit of dirty talk, telling me how big my cock was, how I was stretching her pussy, and to fill her with my cum.

“I want to cum in your mouth,” I told her.

From the look on her face, I knew she liked that idea as much as I did.

“OK,” was all she said as she started to climb off my manhood.

Trish was on the side of me as she grasped my cock and licked my shaft, and I watched as her tongue did orbits around my mushroom-shaped head. Several more licks and she slowly went down on my cock, gagging when she had the thick six inches in her mouth and throat. She then licked down my shaft again and flicked my balls with her tongue before taking one testicle into her mouth.

“Yes, I love that,” I stammered. “Suck and lick my balls, and I’ll cum quickly.”

I heard her acknowledge my request and she alternated between sucking and licking my shaved sack. She was also slowly stroking me. This continued for maybe three minutes when one leg twitched.

“I’m going to climax,” I whispered. “Stroke me faster.”

Trisha was jerking me fast and furiously while also tickling my balls with her tongue. Now both legs flinched. But there was something different about this feeling and the upcoming climax. I was about to explode like a nuclear bomb.

“Suck me, I’m going to cum,” I said quickly.

Trisha had my dick in her mouth in a blink of an eye as she continued to stroke me. My lower body twitched again and then quivered as I had a huge orgasm. I shot several big blasts of jizz into her mouth as I grunted. Trish raised her head off my lower area, looked me in the eye, and winked.

Sitting up a bit she opened her mouth showing me the tablespoons of my white man milk. Trish then swallowed my load, stuck her tongue out proving she swallowed, and then kissed me.

“Wow, that was a big load,” she laughed.

“Thanks to your oral skills on my balls,” I teased her. “That felt great. Thank you.”

“You don’t need to thank me,” she said. “I should be thanking you for my orgasm.”

We snuggled up and the next thing I knew I was waking up Sunday morning.

Due to the Marquis Jet schedule, I had to be at the airport at 2:00 pm. Trisha and I lounged around in the morning enjoying our coffee and then went to lunch before I flew home to wine country.

**

Trish came to Oak Valley several times during the grape harvest as we continued to build their relationship. In November she visited again for Thanksgiving, while at Christmas I went to Santa Barbara as my sons were with their wives’ families in Southern California. We were able to go out with Steve, Allie, and her parents at that time too.

Two weeks later in January, she came up again for the tasting room opening. Kate and Allie, and our Hospitality Manager Liana, had a wonderful grand opening weekend planned. The family and several key staff members had a reservation on Saturday night to go to dinner at Vines. I had called a few days earlier and asked if we could move to one of the semi-private dining rooms.

When we arrived, Kate was a bit confused until I whispered to her that I had requested the switch. After the wine was opened and we had a celebratory “cheers” to the first two days of the tasting room being opened, I asked the table to quiet down.

I started off by complimenting and thanking the kids and staff for their hard work getting the tasting room off the ground. “And, Trisha Stewart, I want to thank you for being here to support me and my family,” I said as I stood and walked to the end of the table where she was sitting. “And, speaking of family,” I said as I dropped to one knee and opened a ring box, “Will you marry me and become family?”

While I could not see the kids’ faces, I did hear their varied hushed reactions, especially Allie, trying to whisper, “Oh my gosh!”

Trisha’s eyes were glassing over with tears and the smile on her face was shining like the sun was bright.

“Yes! I would love to marry you and join your family,” she said with a few tears now running down her cheek. As I placed the five-carat solitaire diamond ring on her finger, everyone stood and lightly clapped.

She then called her boys to share the exciting news. I explained to the table that I had called her sons on Wednesday to ask their thoughts via a three-way call. Both thanked me for bringing their mother back to life and how she talks non-stop about when we will see each other again. When I asked for their blessing, both said yes without any hesitation.

**

Trisha and I flew weekly for four-day weekends, Friday through Monday. We worked at our businesses Tuesday through Thursday as we turned over more responsibility to our sons. Thanks to technology we were able to work from each other’s home office on Fridays and Mondays. During the six months, we worked out a plan with our kids to spend a month at each house after our marriage for the following year in semi-retirement before we turned over complete control of our businesses to the next generation in July 2025.

We were married in late June 2024, exactly 363 days after we met at the Kimpton Palomar Hotel. The casual ceremony was held at the winery for a small group of sixty guests and the reception was at Rancho Tres Palmas.

Trisha and I worked ten to fifteen hours a week for the next year while traveling around the world. In June 2025 we ended up getting two black lab puppies, which we named Kimpton and Palomar, and we lived happily ever after.

The End

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments