Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jennifer and the Book Store - Part 2

"Jennifer returns to see Max and gets distracted"

91
12 Comments 12
15.1k Views 15.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Jennifer sifted through the outfits she had tossed on the bed, deciding on the short blue denim skirt, the black sleeveless t-shirt and her black two inch heels. After some consideration she removed the black bra, tossed it aside and pulled the shirt on. It had been a long time since she went out braless and the idea had a naughty appeal.

As she brushed her hair she decided to wear it up, putting it in a ponytail. After a look in her full-length mirror she changed her mind and brushed it out again, letting it flow loosely over her shoulders. With a little eye-liner, ruby lipstick and a few touches of Black Opium she was ready to go to see Max.

Molly was coming out of the elevator as Jennifer approached the opening doors.

"Hi, Molly."

"Oh, hi," Molly replied with a smile. "Wow, you look great!"

"Thank you," Jennifer replied with a smile of her own.

"You have a date?" Molly quizzed.

"No, I'm heading to the bookstore. What are you up to?"

"Not much, I have some work to finish and submit tonight," she replied with a sigh.

"All work, work, work with you," Jennifer teased. "You need to get out more, honey."

"Yeah, I know," Molly agreed. "I'm not very good at meeting people."

"We will go out one night," Jennifer offered. "Have some fun."

"Sure! I would love to go out with you," Molly blurted. "I mean... go out together."

"This weekend," Jennifer stated. "Saturday. We'll go shopping in the afternoon and then out for a fun evening. How does that sound?"

"Perfect," Molly said excitedly.

"Then it's set. See you Saturday," Jennifer said with a wink as she stepped into the elevator.

Molly just smiled as the doors closed.

***

As she approached the door to Max's Books & Things a man stepped out and paused as he looked at her. His eyes quickly scanned her head to toe and he gave her an appreciative smile while he held the door for her. As she reached the foot of the stairs she looked back, finding him still standing in the doorway watching her. She gave him a smile and a quick lookover. He was about six feet tall, trim and about her age, maybe older, based on the grey in his hair and tightly-trimmed beard. She found him very appealing.

He stepped away and the door closed. Jennifer walked in and looked over to the counter expecting to see Max.

"Well, hello there, Jenny," Max chimed from behind the shelf to her right. "I was hoping you would come for a visit."

Max stepped out into the open and gave Jennifer a full once over before approaching.

"Hi, Max," Jennifer replied with a grin. "I wanted to take another look around."

Max stepped in close and ran her finger up Jennifer's exposed arm while she circled around her and leaned her face in to Jennifer's neck.

"Hmm, Black Opium," Max mused. "So good on you, Jen."

Jennifer felt the heat between her legs rise as Max's finger and warm breath caressed her.

"Take a look around," Max suggested. "I think you will find something interesting in the mystery section."

Max's hand ran over Jennifer's shoulder, down her back and stopped on her ass. She felt the gentle squeeze.

"He's been here every day since you were here," she whispered. "You're good for business."

Max chuckled and gave the ass cheek another squeeze before returning to her place behind the shelf.

Jennifer felt flushed and excited by the presence and touch of Max as she felt the sexual tension. She was very damp between the legs and her nipples clearly visible as she made her way to the back shelves by the bathroom. She reached the end of the aisle and turned to see the blonde stud standing in the same place as before. He turned and looked at her, his eyes wide and his mouth slightly open as she paused in front of him.

"I hear you've been looking for me?" Jennifer teased as she felt his eyes roving her body.

She watched his blue eyes brighten before looking lower and seeing the bulge in his grey sweatpants move. The idea of fucking this young stud with the beautiful cock took hold of her and she made the decision to not pass up the chance.

"I... yeah, I was," he muttered.

Jennifer took his hand and led him to the door of the bathroom, putting her finger on her lips to signal being quiet. She opened the door and slipped inside, pulling him with her before closing the door.

"I'm Todd," he said.

"I want you to fuck me, Todd," Jennifer growled. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh, yeah," he admitted. "You're so fucking hot."

She kissed him and gently bit his lower lip.

"Yeah?"

"Fuck yeah."

Jennifer tugged her panties down, stepped out of them and turned around before putting her hands on the edges of the vanity. She pushed her ass back and swayed her hips gently. Todd's sweatpants were around his ankles and his hands lifting her skirt before she could change her mind. The swollen fat tip of his cock pushed into her as she looked at herself in the mirror.

She pushed back against him as he started thrusting, lust driving her into an oncoming orgasmic frenzy in mere moments as his thick cock slammed into her. She felt the orgasm building just as he let out a loud groan, losing her climax as he flooded her insides with his warm fluids. She was disappointed to feel him finish and slip out so quickly.

"Holy shit, that was fucking great," Todd moaned as he pulled his sweats up. "Sorry it was so fast, but you are just so hot and... "

"Fast and furious is fine today," Jennifer assured him.

"Can I have your number?" Todd asked. "I want to see you more."

"No," Jennifer declined. "Maybe another time."

"But... we just..."

"Shh," Jennifer said as she put her finger to his lips. "This is just for fun, nothing more."

"When can I see you again?" he asked.

"We'll see," Jennifer replied as she pointed to the door.

He pouted, disappointed and not used to being dismissed. Jennifer felt a pang of regret at hurting his feelings.

"Listen," she said softly. "This is fun, but it will never be more than this. Understand?"

"Yeah, I get it," he replied as he nodded.

"And just because we see each other doesn't mean you get to fuck me, understand?"

He nodded.

"Well, maybe you will but we'll see," she teased as she pushed him out the door.

Jennifer turned away and picked her panties up from the floor, turning around when she heard the click of the lock behind her to find the man from the top of the stairs smiling at her.

"Hello again, beautiful. I didn't think that would take long."

"Oh, uh..."

He reached out and tugged the panties from her hand, sticking them in his pocket as he stepped into her. Jennifer's back pressed into the vanity as he pushed himself against her and put his hands on her waist. He leaned into her neck and took a deep breath as she put her hands on his chest to push him away.

"Hmm, I know that scent," he whispered in her ear.

His deep baritone had a seductive tone and she detected a slight accent. Trepidation was quickly replaced with arousal as his hands wandered and his lips caressed her neck. Jennifer's hands felt the toned muscles of his chest and she began to move them up to his shoulders as his mouth moved to meet hers.

smoothshowoff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smoothshowoff

Gentle kisses and flicks of his tongue added to the increasing arousal she was feeling and she felt herself pressing her body into his as his hands continued to wander and touch her all over with just the right pressure in just the right places. One hand slipped under her shirt and cupped her breast while the other cupped her ass gently and squeezed. The kisses became harder and deeper, their tongues intertwined as they ground against each other.

Jennifer reached down and undid the belt on his pants before popping the button and lowering the zipper, releasing his long, thick cock into her hands. She moaned as she felt the size of the hot shaft in her hand.

"Suck me first," he growled in her ear. "I want to see you suck me."

He stepped back and Jennifer quickly dropped to her knees, finding herself staring at over eight inches of thick, swollen cock. Without hesitation she took the fat head into her mouth and wrapped one hand around the thick shaft, slowly pumping as she did her best to fit it in her mouth. His quiet moans urged her on and soon she was taking half his length into her mouth.

She felt his hands on her shoulders and he pulled away, his cock slipping from her grasp as he pulled her to her feet. His lips were on hers and she felt his tongue push into her mouth as he pulled her tight to him once more.

"Oh, you're good," he praised quietly.

His hot breath caressed her neck and ear as he continued.

"Such a beautiful lady, so alluring and desirable. Now let's try that sweet kitty, shall we?"

He turned her around and she once again grabbed the edges of the vanity, bending over slightly to allow him full access as he gave her a gentle slap on the ass cheek.

"Such a nice bottom," he praised.

Jennifer sucked in a deep breath as the thick cock slipped inside and pushed deep, assisted by the cum Todd had deposited moments before. This cock was longer and thicker and she felt the full pressure of it as he slowly fucked her. She looked in the mirror and watched his handsome face as he focused on taking long, slow strokes. This was no horny young man in a hurry, this was an experienced lover.

With slight movements she felt his cock changing the angle and pressure she felt, her climax growing as he massaged her insides. With just the right force he pressed into just the right spot, holding himself in place as the pleasure intensified and her orgasm hit. She shook and shuddered as she held herself up, feeling weak in the knees as her core dealt with wave after wave of orgasmic shock. When it finally subsided she sucked in a deep breath.

"That's better isn't it, my lady?"

She just nodded her head and looked up to see him smiling at her in the mirror.

"Now it's my turn," he announced, grabbing her hips tightly and driving himself into her.

His cock pummeled her as he fucked her furiously and he let out a deep groan when his hot juice mixed with the remainder from Todd. Jennifer climaxed again as the thick cock pulsed inside of her. She barely recognized herself in the mirror, her hair disheveled and her face contorted as they shared orgasms. As she caught her breath he moved slowly inside of her, his cock reluctant to leave the warmth and wetness, and she enjoyed the feeling of his hands gently resting on her hips.

She felt his hand move her hair away and then a kiss on the back of her neck just as he slipped out. His warm breath fell over her ear once more.

"So lovely, my darling," he praised gently.

Jennifer stood up and turned around as he backed away and did up his pants, both of them grinning ear to ear with smiles of shared satisfaction. With a quick movement he took her into his arms and kissed her deeply, intimately and with purpose before letting her go.

"Thank you," he said softly as his hand brushed the hair away from her face. "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I?"

"Yes. Yes I did," Jennifer admitted.

"Good. Perhaps next time it can be somewhere more... romantic."

"Perhaps," Jennifer laughed.

"Would you like there to be a next time?" he asked.

"Yes, I think I would," she replied coyly.

"Excellent," he replied. "Thank you again, and we will see each other soon."

He kissed her on the cheek before going out the door and closing it behind him. Jennifer sat on the toilet in a daze, wiping up as much from between her legs as she could while she recovered from the best fuck she had ever had. After a quick look around she realized he had pocketed her panties. She smiled to herself as she washed up, ran her fingers through her hair and straightened up her skirt while wondering why she had settled for Tom all those years ago.

She exited the bathroom and headed towards the front of the store, pausing as she saw the grey-haired man kiss Max on the cheek with his arm around her. Max smiled at him as they waved goodbye and Jennifer waited until he was up the stairs before heading for the counter. Concern filled her mind as she considered that she had just fucked Max's man. Max looked at her with a wry smile as Jennifer came up to the counter.

"So, I see you met my dad," Max announced.

"Oh Max, I'm sorry," Jennifer blurted in apology. "I had no idea..."

"Don't worry," Max laughed. "You're not the first woman to meet him here. You are the first to fuck him here, though."

Jennifer looked up at the clock and realized that she had been in the bathroom for almost an hour.

"How time flies when you're getting fucked!" she thought to herself.

"I'm sorry, Max. I... I don't what came over me, it just happened."

"Oh, I get it," Max grinned. "Sometimes things just happen... when you allow them to."

"I'm not usually this spontaneous, you know," Jennifer added.

"His name is Allister. He owns the building," Max offered. "He's hoping you want to start working here. I was hoping you came here to chat with me about it before you got so... distracted."

"Well, I did come to see you," Jennifer admitted as she blushed slightly.

"Good," Max replied with a smile. "I'll be closed in about a half hour. Why don't you hang around and then we can spend some time together."

"I think I will go home and freshen up," Jennifer replied as she felt a trickle run down her inner thigh.

"Why don't you freshen up at my place?" Max suggested. "Follow me."

Max gestured for Jennifer to follow her behind the counter and led her to a doorway hidden from view. She unlocked the door and gestured up the stairs.

"I live in the apartment over the shop," she explained. "The door is unlocked, make yourself comfortable."

"Are you sure?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, just don't steal anything," Max said with a wink. "Help yourself to some wine or something, I won't be long."

"Well, alright," Jennifer replied.

"Oh, you might want these back," Max chuckled as she held out the black panties. "He left them here for you."

Jennifer blushed and took the panties before heading up the stairs to Max's apartment.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments