Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jennifer And The Book Store - Part 4

"Jennifer and Molly go shopping - and more"

64
10 Comments 10
14.9k Views 14.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It was a warm and sunny Saturday morning when Jennifer knocked on Molly's door. As she waited in the hallway a young man in his twenties came out of the elevator and walked past her, giving her a smile and a look of appreciation. She smiled back.

"Hello," Jennifer chirped.

"Hi," he replied shyly before stopping at the next door.

He glanced back at her and fumbled with his keys as he unlocked the door.

"Bye," Jennifer said with a wave as he stepped through the door.

"Uh... bye," he said before disappearing and closing the door.

The door in front of her opened and Molly welcomed her inside.

"Hi, come on in."

"Hi, Molly," Jennifer grinned. "I just sort of met your neighbor."

"Oh? Which one?"

"The cute young man next door."

"Oh, that's Matthew," she answered.

"Matthew... nice-looking guy. Is he single?"

"Uh, I'm not sure," Molly replied shyly. "I haven't really talked to him."

"Maybe you should," Jennifer teased. "A cute guy next door can be good company and a lot of fun."

Molly blushed slightly and nodded in agreement.

"Are you going to be ready soon?" Jennifer asked.

"I am ready," Molly replied.

Jennifer raised her eyebrows as she looked at Molly's baggy gray sweatpants and loose-fitting sweatshirt.

"In those?"

"What? It's comfortable," Molly protested.

"Oh, no, honey," Jennifer replied. "You need to put on something much cuter to go out. Let's go look in your closet."

Molly hung her head slightly and led her to the bedroom. It was a small room with a messed-up bed, piles of clothes, books and various items cluttered around the space. Hanging in the closet were only a few tops, mostly sweatshirts.

"Well, it's a good thing we're going shopping," Jennifer chuckled. "You need some nicer things to meet people and go out."

"I don't really have much like that," Molly apologized.

"Well, I do," Jennifer announced. "Let's go to my place and get you dressed to go out."

"Oh, I don't... "

"I insist, sweetie. Come with me," Jennifer said as she took her by the hand and led her out the door.

They entered Jennifer's place and went into the bedroom. Molly looked around, impressed with the decor and the cleanliness of the bedroom.

"You have a nice place. It's so big."

"It's just clean and neat, not really much bigger than yours," Jennifer stated.

Molly stood in awe as she looked at Jennifer's closet.

"It's like a store in here!" Molly laughed. "So many clothes."

"Something for everything," Jennifer explained. "See anything you like?"

"Do you think it will fit me?" Molly asked.

"Oh, we are about the same size... I think?" Jennifer pondered. "Take your clothes off so I can get a look at you."

Molly blushed and looked down.

"Oh, come now, honey," Jennifer giggled. "Don't be shy."

Molly turned away and pulled the shirt over her head and tugged the sweats off, revealing herself to be braless and wearing a pair of plain white panties. Jennifer admired the firm little bum wrapped in the white cotton and waited for her to turn around. Slowly Molly turned towards her with a shy smile on her face and revealed her perky C-cup breasts, slim waist and a few stray brown hairs peeking out the top of the white cotton.

"Wow, you have a real nice body under there," Jennifer praised.

"You think so?" Molly asked as she blushed.

"Oh, you are beautiful, honey," Jennifer replied. "You need to stop hiding yourself."

Jennifer felt herself becoming aroused by the young nubile body in front of her and resisted the urge to touch her.

"Uh, let's see what we have here," Jennifer said as she began to sort through the closet.

"Nothing too fancy," Molly pleaded.

"Here, try this one," she told Molly as she handed her a short denim skirt.

Molly slipped the skirt on and Jennifer admired her jiggling breasts as she moved to fit it in place. It ended just above the knees and fit her perfectly, hugging her hips just right as it sat at her waist.

"I like this," Molly announced with a smile. "What do you think?"

She did a slow twirl, her long hair flowing through the air as she spun and stopped with her hands on her hips.

"It looks great," Jennifer smiled. "Let's see the back."

Molly turned around and Jennifer ran her hands over Molly's hips, smoothing the material and getting a feel of the firm curves as she did. Molly giggled.

"Now, which top?" Jennifer mused as she looked at Molly and then at the closet. "You have a nice set of boobs, honey."

"Thanks," Molly giggled as she reached up and cupped them. "Does one look bigger than the other to you?"

"No, I don't think so," Jennifer replied with a grin as she handed her a top. "Try this one."

Molly dropped her breasts, took the red shirt from Jennifer and began to do up the buttons.

"No, tie the bottom... like a scarf," Jennifer suggested. "Here, let me show you."

She took the bottom of each side and tied it up, then reached in and did up the middle buttons. This gave the effect of a halter top and exposed an ample amount of cleavage. Jennifer's fingers lingered on the last button and she let them graze the firm silky skin underneath as she flattened out the material against Molly's chest.

"There, now you look ready to go out," Jennifer announced.

Molly stepped in front of the full-length mirror in the corner and admired her new look.

"I look pretty hot!" she giggled. "I like this!"

"Yes, you do look hot, honey," Jennifer agreed. "I like it, too."

The two looked at each other for a moment.

"Uh, we should get going, I guess," Molly suggested.

"Uh, yes," Jennifer agreed. "Do you want to shop first or go for brunch?"

"I want to shop," Molly replied excitedly. "I want you to help me find some nice things."

"Okay with me," Jennifer giggled. "Let's go."

***

The second shop had the style of clothes they were looking for as well as a large selection of undergarments. After gathering a few items they approached the dressing rooms and were greeted by a clerk. He smiled at the two women, unlocked the door to the fitting room area and held the door open as they passed by.

"He's cute," Molly whispered as they passed.

"Yes, he is," Jennifer agreed as she opened the door to the fitting room.

sofygomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofygomez

Molly slipped into the room and Jennifer closed the door, joining her inside the small space.

"It's easier if I hold these while you change," Jennifer explained.

"Oh, I thought you just wanted to watch me," Molly teased with a sly grin.

"That, too," Jennifer teased back as she handed her a top.

Jennifer watched intently as Molly stripped and tried on the various tops, skirts and hip-hugging jeans, commenting her approval as she mixed and matched items and chose which she wanted. When she removed the jeans Jennifer held out her hand.

"Hang on, honey. Try these on first."

Molly looked at the handful of thongs and panties Jennifer held out, smiled and pulled off the white cotton panties. She took the first one and slipped them on. They fit well but the top of her unruly bush poked over the top and caught Jennifer's attention. She reached in, pulled the waistband away and peered inside.

"You really need to give this a trim," she giggled as she ran her fingers across the soft brown hairs.

Molly swallowed hard and Jennifer caught the scent of arousal as her fingers caressed the soft fur. Her fingers travelled lower and discovered the wetness of Molly's pussy as she ran them over the soft pouty folds. Molly moaned and leaned back slightly, pushing herself into Jennifer's hand and moving her hips gently.

Jennifer reached around with her other hand and cupped Molly's ass, holding her in place as her finger slipped inside the tight but slippery opening. She fingered her slowly and moved her hand against the top of her pussy, rubbing her at an increasing pace as she held her tight and brought her closer to orgasm. She slipped her finger out and slid it up to her clit, rubbing it quickly in a circular motion as Molly thrust her hips forward and moaned in orgasm.

Jennifer thought she heard a noise and glanced at the door as Molly quivered and squeezed her thighs together. She turned her attention back to Molly and ran her finger between the slick lips before slipping her hand out. Molly looked at her with a satisfied smile and relaxed while leaning with her back against the wall, stiffening suddenly when there was a light knock on the door.

Jennifer peered through the crack and saw it was the cute clerk that had knocked. A very naughty thought crossed her mind and she gave Molly a big smile.

"Just stay like that," Jennifer said with a wink. "I have an idea."

Molly stood still with her legs parted and her back against the wall as Jennifer opened the door. The clerk looked at Molly and then Jennifer.

"Uh, there's only supposed to be one of you in here..." he mumbled.

"Come in and we'll talk about it," Jennifer invited as she grabbed his shirt and pulled him inside.

She closed the door behind them, put her hand on his crotch and spoke softly in his ear.

"I think you can make an exception for us, don't you?"

He nodded in agreement as he stared open-jawed at Molly. Jennifer unzipped his pants, fished out his already hard cock and began stroking it. She looked at Molly and gestured towards the cock in her hand.

"Come and take care of our new friend," Jennifer suggested with an evil grin.

Molly grinned even wider as she slid down to her knees and looked up at the swollen cock in Jennifer's hand. She put her hands on her thighs as she slid her mouth over the swollen tip and began sucking while Jennifer kept stroking.

"Just enjoy the moment," Jennifer whispered as she glanced at his name tag. "Derek."

He glanced at her before returning his eyes to the sight of Molly sucking him while Jennifer's hand pumped up and down, coaxing him to orgasm in mere moments. Jennifer felt the swelling and warned Molly of the impending burst.

"Oooh, he's going to cum," she giggled.

Molly pulled her mouth away just as he exploded, taking the first shot of hot jizz on her chin while the rest splattered her chest and upper thighs. A quiet groan passed his lips as Jennifer stroked him empty, only stopping when he grabbed her hand and held it still.

"Now, wasn't that fun, Derek?" Jennifer teased as she took her hand away.

"Oh, yes," he replied quietly.

Molly grabbed some panties from the floor and wiped his cum from her chin, chest and thighs as he watched. She wadded them into a ball and handed them to Jennifer, who then put them in his pants pocket.

"You might want to keep these as a souvenir," Jennifer suggested with a giggle.

Derek just smiled and nodded.

"Okay, so now you go back to work and we will finish up our shopping for today," Jennifer prodded as she did up his zipper. "Oh, and this is Molly... Molly, this is Derek."

"Hi, Derek," Molly giggled and waved her hand.

"Hi, Molly," he replied with a grin.

"Now," Jennifer continued. "We will keep this between us and perhaps we will come shopping here again. Would you like that, Derek?"

"Very much."

"I'll come back," Molly added.

"That would be great," Derek replied as Jennifer pushed him out the door.

"Bye, sweetie," she giggled as she closed the door.

"Oh my god!" Molly blurted as she put her hands over her face. "I can't believe we did that!"

"I know!" Jennifer laughed.

"I loved it!" Molly admitted. "That was so hot!"

"Yes, it was fun!" Jennifer agreed.

They giggled as Molly dressed and Jennifer gathered up the clothing. They left the dressing room and passed Derek on the way out, a wide smile on his face as Molly gave him a little wave with her fingers.

"See you soon," she teased.

"I sure hope so," he replied wistfully as they walked away.

After paying for their items they left the store and stood outside on the sidewalk for a moment.

"So, brunch or more shopping?" Jennifer asked.

"Maybe later," Molly suggested with a sly grin. "Want to go back to your place first?"

"We could do that," Jennifer agreed. "Maybe freshen up, have a shower?"

Molly nodded in agreement while sucking on her lower lip.

"Let's do that. We can go shopping later, maybe stop in at the bookstore," Jennifer said as she began to walk back to the car.

"Max's?" Molly asked as she followed.

"Yes, Max's" Jennifer replied with a sly grin.

****

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments