Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jennifer And The Book Store - Part 5

"Jennifer and Molly play with the neighbor."

41
5 Comments 5
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Jennifer glanced out the window of her apartment while waiting for Molly to return from dropping the shopping off at her place. She spotted the cute young man crossing the street towards her building and recognized him as Molly's neighbor.

"Matthew..." she mused as she watched him saunter up the sidewalk to the building entrance.

She smiled to herself and went to the door, opening it and leaning against the frame as she waited for Molly.

"I'm back," Molly teased with a smile. "Waiting for me?"

"Actually, we are waiting for Matthew," Jennifer answered with a wink. "He's coming up."

"Why?"

"To see if he wants to come play with us, honey," Jennifer replied as she ran her finger over Molly's pouty lips.

"Ooh, that sounds like fun," Molly giggled.

"Here comes the elevator. You say hi and ask him if he would like to come in for a drink," Jennifer prompted.

The doors opened and Matthew stepped in the hallway, his eyes immediately drawn to the two women standing in the open doorway in front of him. He had never seen Molly dressed in anything but sweat pants and baggy shirts and was surprised by how sexy she looked in the short denim skirt and red shirt. Jennifer watched his eyes move from Molly to her as he checked them out.

"Hi, Matthew..." Molly said playfully. "Whatcha doing?"

"Uh, Hi, Molly," he replied sheepishly. "Not much, just finished my morning lectures."

"This is Jenny," Molly said as she gestured to Jennifer.

"Hi, Jenny."

"Hi to you, Matthew," Jennifer said in a sultry tone. "Always nice to meet the handsome neighbor."

Matthew blushed slightly as her fingers ran along his bare forearm.

"So... we are going to hang out and have a few drinks," Molly said as she twirled her hair. "Want to join us?"

"Oh, sure. What time?"

"Now," Jenny replied. "Why don't you come inside and we'll all get to know each other a little better?"

"Uh...Uh.... sure," Matthew stammered.

"It's going to be fun," Jennifer teased.

Molly giggled as she took Matthew by the hand.

"Lots of fun. Come on inside." She invited him as she led him through the doorway.

Jennifer closed the door behind them and Molly led him to the couch. They sat down together as Jennifer went to the kitchen and mixed up some Vodka and orange juice.

"You, uh, look really different, Molly," Matthew said.

Molly jumped up and twirled in front of him.

"Do you like my outfit?" she asked as she sucked on her lower lip.

"Oh, yeah. You look hot!" he blurted out. "I... I mean, you usually don't wear stuff like that."

"No, I usually don't," she admitted.

Jennifer handed them each a glass and proposed a toast.

"To the new Molly, who looks hot," she smiled.

They raised their glasses and took a long drink, with Molly downing hers quickly. She put the glass on the coffee table and began to untie the front of her shirt as Jennifer took a seat beside Matthew. She put her arm up behind him and began to gently stroke his hair.

"So, Matthew. Do you have a girlfriend?" Jennifer inquired innocently.

"Uh, no... no I don't," he admitted as he watched Molly remove her shirt.

"Well, that works out good because we don't have boyfriends," she said as her other hand rested on his upper thigh.

Matthew stared in silence as Molly pulled off the skirt and tossed it aside.

"Have you been with two women before?" Jennifer asked as her hand slid to his crotch.

"Uh, no," he replied quietly as she unzipped his jeans.

Molly sank to the floor and moved between his legs as Jennifer pulled his cock out. It was hard and swollen, a little over six inches long and fairly thick.

"Nice," she purred in his ear as she stroked him.

Molly moved herself up as Jennifer held the swollen cock in her hand and pointed it towards Molly's open mouth. Matthew let out a groan as Molly took him in, her tongue sliding along the underside as his shaft passed her lips. Jennifer kept her hand wrapped around the base of his shaft, squeezing lightly to keep him fully engorged as Molly sucked the upper half of his cock. After a minute she pulled away and smiled at Jennifer.

"Your turn," she giggled.

Jennifer leaned forward and took the fat, purplish tip into her mouth and began sucking slowly, working her way down to her fingers and back up again and again.

Matthew moaned and began to push his hips up, giving Jennifer a taste of precum as he struggled to hold back his impending climax. She knew he was close and pulled her mouth away just as the first stream of pearly liquid burst forth, hitting her in the chin. The next rope shot up and landed on Molly's surprised face, leaving a glistening trail across her left cheek and chin while the remainder ran down and covered Jennifer's hand.

"Oh, someone is excited," Jennifer laughed.

"I'm sorry," Matthew moaned weakly. "It's just, it's...I've never been sucked like that before."

"I understand, don't worry," Jennifer assured him as she slurped the greasy cum from her hand.

Matthew let out a little moan as he watched her, turned on by the sight of this beautiful older woman licking his cum from her fingers. He turned and looked at Molly, amazed at the amount of cum he had sprayed on her pretty face.

BetsyBunty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BetsyBunty

"Oh, I was hoping to get fucked," Molly pouted.

"I'm sorry," Matthew apologized.

“Don’t worry, honey,” Jennifer assured her. “I am sure Matthew will be ready again soon enough.”

“Oh, yeah,” he agreed.

“For now he’s going to return the favour,” Jennifer said as she lay back on the couch and opened her legs.

Matthew watched as Jennifer slid her finger between the glistening folds of her pussy, enthralled at the sight of seeing her touch herself.

“Come on,” Jennifer prompted.

Matthew moved down between her legs and began running his tongue up and down the juicy slit. Jennifer held his head down and began to push into his mouth as he worked her clit.

“Oh, just like that,” she moaned.

Molly sat on the floor and rubbed herself, her fingers between her legs as she watched Jennifer writhing in orgasm.

When Matthew lifted his head and wiped his chin he looked over at Molly and smiled. He stood up and pulled his clothes off as Molly laid back on the floor and spread her legs.

“My turn,” Molly giggled as she gestured to her waiting cunt.

Matthew dropped to the floor and moved his face between the lean, shapely thighs. His mouth went to work and soon Molly was writhing as his tongue licked and probed her to orgasm.

Jennifer watched until Molly relaxed and Matthew got up on his knees. She stood up and undressed as he watched her, his hardening cock showing his interest.

“Come, you two,” she invited. “Into the bedroom.”

She sat on the edge of the bed and patted the middle, telling Matthew to lay down. Once he did Molly and Jennifer sandwiched him, their hands caressing him as their mouths kissed him. Jennifer stroked his cock as Molly moved up to straddle him and held him in place until Molly slid herself down and enveloped him.

Jennifer played with his nipples and kissed his chest and neck as Molly rode him, moving up to suck on his ear lobe and give it a gentle nip.

“Hold on, lover,” she purred in his ear. “I need some of that cock, too.”

Matthew groaned in response, overwhelmed by the attention of the two women as Molly pushed down onto him.

“I’m cumming!” she announced in a high pitched squeal. “Cumming…”

Matthew strained as the little blonde quivered and gripped his cock tightly, managing to keep himself from cumming as her orgasm passed.

Molly slid off of him and lay on the bed as she caught her breath, allowing Jennifer to take her place. Instead, she took the hard, wet cock into her mouth and sucked it deeply for a few moments before laying on her back.

“Come on, lover. Fuck me good.”

Matthew quickly moved between her legs and pushed his swollen cock into her waiting cunt. He began fucking her slowly but quickly sped up the pace as she begged for more.

“Yeah, fuck me… fuck me harder, give me that cock, lover,” she urged.

“Oh, fuck,” Matthew groaned.

“Fuck her good, Matthew,” Molly hissed in his ear. “Give her a good fuck.”

She slipped behind him and ran her hands across his shoulders and over his chest, pushing herself into him with her hips and matching his rhythm as he thrust into Jennifer.

Beads of sweat ran down Matthew’s forehead and into his eyes, the sting adding to the overwhelming pleasures he was feeling.

Jennifer moved her hips, getting his cock to touch the right spots as he pumped into her and felt her climax building.

“Like that,” she pleaded. “Just like that…”

Molly slipped away and lay next to Jennifer, touching the engorged nipples on Jennifer’s breasts before sucking one between her lips.

“Oh…oh so close,” Jennifer moaned.

Matthew strained to hold back his imminent release, struggling to please the beautiful woman gripping his engorged cock with her silky hot cunt. He felt the tightening squeeze as she began to climax.

Jennifer felt Molly’s hand on her breast and her mouth on hers as the orgasm hit, the two sharing a deep kiss as it washed through her.

“Oh, fuck!” Matthew groaned.

He pulled out and thrust his pelvis forward, jerking his swollen cock as it exploded. His hot cream shot across Jennifer’s stomach and breasts, some droplets splashing on the two faces in front of him as he grunted loudly.

Molly turned her head and moved closer, taking his cock in her mouth and sucking out the last few droplets of cum remaining. She then turned back and kissed Jennifer, giving her a taste as Matthew watched in awe.

“Was… was that good?” Matthew asked between breaths.

“Yes, you did just fine, Matthew,” Jennifer assured him with a smile.

“Good,” he said proudly.

Molly pulled him down to the bed between them and cuddled up to him.

“I loved it, Matthew,” she purred as she kissed him. “I want to do it again.”

“Uh, I don’t think I can yet,” he mumbled.

“Not right now, silly,” Molly giggled. “I meant in the future.”

Jennifer chuckled and agreed as Matthew let out a sigh of relief.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments