Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I continue the tale of how I got involved in the amazing sexual exploits of Lupe, my uncle’s second wife, when I stayed at their guesthouse on the Pacific coast of Colombia.

I had travelled there on my first paid photography assignment after graduating from university. I was staying in their remote small town, as my uncle had moved from the UK many years ago and bought a guesthouse there.

My Uncle Gerry was almost sixty, and I was stunned on arrival at the guesthouse to meet his wife Lupe, who was in her mid-thirties. She was gorgeous, with an incredible busty, curvy figure. For a young twenty-three-year-old guy like myself, I considered her the best MILF I had ever seen.

On my first full day there, I had caught Lupe having sex with one of the other guests. She had certainly been enjoying herself and had also worked out I had been spying on her. Lupe later explained that my uncle’s financial situation was dire and that she had made a financial agreement with the only two other guests. Lupe would sleep with them twice a week for an increase in the rent.

Lupe had then asked if I wanted to make a similar arrangement with her, which I absolutely did. Of course, these arrangements had to be kept secret from my uncle. Since then, I had already had sex with Lupe on several occasions.

But then I had spied on one of the guests with a different woman, Izzy. It later became clear that Izzy also ran a guesthouse on the other side of town, and that once-a-month Lupe and Izzy swapped over, and ‘serviced’ each other’s guests.

Izzy, a gorgeous blonde Latina busty MILF, had visited me in my room on a couple of occasions to service me.

Recently Izzy had asked me to come to her guesthouse, Casa Rosita, where a gang of young American guys had arrived for a friend’s wedding. Izzy had me spy on them in their room, as she and Lupe stripped off for them, and I watched as these two naughty married ladies got gangbanged together by the six horny guys for hours on end.

The next week I had watched Izzy have a role-play as a sexy cop for one of the same guys, whilst in an adjacent room, Lupe played the whore with another. Afterwards, the three of us had gone for something to eat, but we had to then rush back to the guesthouse, as Lupe and Izzy had evening appointments with two more young guys…

 

Izzy drove us back to her Casa Madre guesthouse, with Lupe sitting up front, and me in the back seat. They chatted away in Spanish, and majority of which I didn’t understand. But I would catch a few words and phrases here and there. I slowly worked out they were talking about what outfits they were going to wear for their next young lovers this evening, although I couldn’t say what they had decided on.

On arrival, we briefly went into the front office downstairs. Lupe grabbed a bag from behind the counter and headed straight back out into the courtyard of the guesthouse. Through the office window that looked out over the courtyard, I saw her go into room 8.

“Well, we’re going to go make ourselves beautiful,” Izzy said to me as she headed out into the courtyard, “Can you keep an eye over the office for a while for me? I let you know when we’re ready.”

Izzy then turned and headed into room 8 as well, the door closing behind her.

I guessed Izzy and Lupe were using an unoccupied guestroom to get ready for this evening’s activities. I imagined they were going to shower, do their hair and make-up, and get changed into whatever outfit they had decided on.

I stared out through the front office window into the street beyond, watching the world go by for a while.

Around ten minutes later, there was a knock on the office window from the courtyard side. I looked over to see Izzy waving me over. I opened the window, to see Izzy wearing a long dressing-gown, which hid from sight whatever kind of outfit she had decided to wear.

“Hey, we’re almost ready, you wanna head upstairs again?” Izzy asked, grinning.

“The same room?” I asked.

“Yep,” she nodded, “I’m gonna put on a real show for you, Jack. But don’t tell Lupe what I got up to until I’ve spoken to her later, okay?”

I nodded, and she turned and headed back into room 8. I waited a moment, looking up and down the courtyard, and up onto the floors above. I didn’t want anyone to see me heading up to the storage room for my next voyeurism session. But with no one around, I opened the door from the office and crossed the courtyard.

I headed to the staircase opposite, up two flights of stairs, and onto the second-floor veranda. I was nervous about running into one of the American guys that were about to fuck Lupe or Izzy. But looking around again, no one was present. I passed room 211 and stopped at the door to the storage room located between rooms 211 and 212.

I quietly opened the door, crept inside, and closed the door behind me. I headed to the obsolete ventilation fan on the wall shared with room 211. As I had before, I pulled out the black piece of cardboard at the back of the unit and then removed a couple of the loose fan blades so I could see inside.

In room 211, on the sofa sat Andre. He was a young black guy, tall and well built. He was the youngest of the five American guys, and rather shy. He had a handsome, kind of cute face.

During the beginning of the gangbang orgy last week, Andre had been reluctant to remove his boxer shorts for Izzy, when all his friends had been more than willing to do so. But when Izzy had finally managed to get him naked, she discovered Andre had a huge cock. When erect, he was almost ten inches long and very thick with it.

I had wondered if Andre had been a virgin before the events of last week. He had seemed very inexperienced compared to the other guys.

Andre sat watching some hip-hop music show on the television, and he wore just his boxers and a T-shirt. I could see he had already removed his jeans and placed them over the chair next to the desk. I wondered which stunning MILF he was waiting for. Did he even know?

I crossed the storage room and opened the ventilation fan on the wall shared with room 212, peering inside. On the sofa sat Paul, watching some sports show on the television. Paul was white, maybe twenty years old, short and stocky, with short-cropped brown hair. He had been a bit more adventurous than Andre during the gangbang.

Paul had also removed his trousers, shoes and socks, and sat in just his boxer shorts and a white undervest.

I sat waiting for a few minutes more until I heard the familiar click-clack of high-heeled shoes coming up the stairwell. I moved to the storage door and opened it a crack to look outside. A moment later Lupe appeared at the end of the veranda, and I was slightly shocked by her attire. My god, she was becoming so blatant.

Lupe wore just black stockings held up by a black suspender belt that had little purple lacing on it, with tiny little purple panties over them, black high-heeled stiletto shoes, and nothing else but a big grin. Her huge naked tits bounced and swayed as she made her way down the veranda. As she approached the storage door she held her tits in her hands, pushing them together, and blew me a kiss, knowing I must already be in place and anxious to spy on her.

Lupe passed the storage door, and I heard a knock on the door of room 212. So it was Paul that was going to enjoy Lupe’s wonderful body this evening. I quickly closed the storage door and moved back to the ventilation fan to look into room 212.

I was amazed that Lupe had walked up the stairs from the courtyard below completely topless, as if without a care in the world. It was dark outside now, but the courtyard and the veranda were fairly well lit from all the exterior lights dotted around the building.

Perhaps Lupe knew there was no one else around in the guesthouse right now, or at least no one that hadn’t already fucked her before. Perhaps Paul had specifically requested Lupe to arrive at his door like this. Maybe Lupe had wanted to put on a little show out on the veranda just for me.

Paul opened the door and grinned as the topless vision outside came into view.

“Did someone call for a blowjob?” Lupe giggled, entering the room, the door closing behind her.

Lupe put her arms around Paul’s neck and pulled him in for a long, slow, wet snog. Eventually, they both came up for air. Lupe smiled, pushing Paul back to sit on the sofa, as she then sat astride him. Paul very quickly buried his face in her huge bosom, groping, kissing and sucking her amazing boobs.

“That’s it darling, you suck on my titties,” Lupe told Paul, his head in her hands, “You know, my husband has no idea I’m here. He also has no idea his wife is about to get fucked by a gorgeous young guy.”

Paul looked up from between Lupe’s tits, grinning.

“You like that, don’t you Paul?” Lupe asked him, smiling, “Knowing a married woman is willing to risk her reputation to come here and fuck you. That feeling it gives you deep down in your balls?”

Paul nodded as he continued to grope and suck on Lupe’s breasts.

Lupe’s hands moved to Paul’s groin, and through his shorts, cupped his balls with one hand, whilst stroking his ever-growing cock with the other.

“Yeah, they feel like brass balls, don’t they? Like they’re made of granite?” Lupe giggled, massaging his balls through his shorts, “Is that what having a topless, married older lady showing up at your door does for you, huh? Knowing she’s here to suck your cock; to do whatever you ask?”

Paul moaned, and his hands moved to Lupe’s head, pulling her down toward his cock. She slipped off the sofa to kneel in front of him, and at the same time in one expert motion, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down. It looked like a move she’d had a lot of practice at. Paul’s fully erect cock popped up to greet her, and she grinned.

Removing his shorts and throwing them behind her, Lupe then immediately dropped her head into Paul’s lap and began kissing his aching member. I guessed Paul’s dick was about six inches in length, with a pretty standard girth. Lupe’s ran her lips up and down each side of his shaft, occasionally flicking her tongue out.

“Ah yeah, fucking suck it,” Paul ordered.

This was the first time Paul had spoken. He had been fairly vocal during the gangbang last week with all his friends present. To be honest, apart from perhaps Andre, they had all been rather loud and in a party mood. But here, alone with Lupe, I was seeing another side of Paul, a rather quieter side.

Lupe obeyed immediately, taking the head of his engorged penis in her mouth. Her head began bobbing up and down in Paul’s lap as she began to blow him. Lots of wet, sucking and slurping sounds filled the room; Lupe was just so good at that, making the sounds every guy wanted to hear whilst he was getting blown.

Lupe moved her hands underneath Paul’s vest above her. Paul removed the vest, and I could see Lupe’s hands firmly gripping Paul’s muscular chest, her thumbs gently caressing his nipples, as her head continued to bob up and down slowly in his lap.

I watched Lupe and Paul like this for a couple of minutes. Neither of them spoke; in fact, Lupe did not come up for air as she slowly pleasured him for quite some time.

But I then heard the click-clack of another pair of high heels on the stairwell at the end of the veranda outside. I left my spying position and moved to open the storage door just a crack yet again.

At the end of the veranda appeared Izzy. She wore a small, very sexy, shiny purple one-piece swimsuit. It had a plunging neckline, showing off plenty of cleavage, and connected with the lower briefs section, that just barely covered her ass. I couldn’t help but notice her nipples desperately trying to poke through the material.

The only other thing she wore was her silver stripper-heels with clear strappings. Her tits and ass bounced and jiggled as she made her way down the veranda. As Lupe had done, she stopped and posed for me, bending a little to show off her ass and blowing me a kiss, giggling.

Izzy then knocked on the door of room 211, but before waiting, she immediately opened the door and stepped inside. I immediately closed the storage door and moved to my spying position, looking into room 211.

Andre had started to get up from the sofa, but Izzy shook her head, putting her hand out for him to stay where he was. Andre grinned as he looked Izzy up and down.

“Like what you see, do you, Andre?” Izzy smiled, as the door closed behind her.

Izzy slowly twirled around a few times for Andre, stopping to pose in various sexy positions, so he could get a good look at her from all angles, showing off her outfit, her amazing bust, and that incredible ass of hers.

“Is this what you wanted, Andre?” Izzy continued, “A busty blonde in swimwear, in your room, shaking her ass for you?”

Andre nodded, as Izzy bounced and jiggled her ass. She turned her back to him and began twerking her ass in time to the hip-hop music quietly playing on the television.

“Turn it up for me, honey,” Izzy told him.

Andre grabbed the remote and turned up the music channel on the television, but thankfully not so loud as to obscure Izzy’s sexy talk to Andre.

“You like this, babe?” Izzy teased as she bounced that ass up and down in time to the beat. She looked incredible.

“Oh, yes ma’am,” Andre replied, his cock noticeably stirring in his shorts.

“Ma’am?” giggled Izzy, looking over her shoulder at him.

“Er, I mean Mrs Diaz,” Andre mumbled apologetically.

“Oh Andre, you’re so shy. And too polite. Call me Isabel,” Izzy chuckled, turning to face him as she continued to dance, “Or Izzy. Or do you want to call me some other name you young men like to call an older woman like me?”

Andre looked perplexed, searching for an answer.

“Come on Andre. Like MILF?” Izzy grinned, “Would you say I’m a MILF?”

“Oh, yes ma’am. I mean Izzy,” Andre smiled.

Izzy continued to sway her hips, whilst she folded her arms underneath her boobs and made them bounce and jiggle inside her swimsuit for him.

“What about slut? Would you call me a slut, Andre?” Izzy purred.

Andre looked unsure again, like perhaps if he said the wrong thing it might upset Izzy.

“It’s okay, Andre. Don’t worry, you can’t offend me,” Izzy continued, “Besides, I love playing the slut. Perhaps you’ll call me one later when I’ve done some nice slutty things for you.”

Andre nodded, a little more comfortable now. Izzy turned her back again and began showing off her dancing, bouncing ass again. Andre stared in awe at it, as did I. My cock was stirring in my shorts, just as Andre’s was, at the anticipation of where this show was going.

Izzy looked over her shoulder at Andre, grinning.

“What would my husband think if he could see us now, huh?” she giggled, “His wife half-naked, dancing around for a black guy half her age in his room? I don’t think he’d be too happy with me, do you?”

“No, not at all,” Andre smiled.

“No, and he probably wouldn’t be too happy with you either,” Izzy continued, rubbing her hands over her hips and ass, “A young black guy sitting here staring at his wife’s tits and ass, whilst his cock gets bigger, and bigger, and bigger? Ain’t that right, Andre?”

Andre nodded, his left hand moving to rearrange his growing dick in his shorts. Both Izzy and I could see the outline of his monster cock growing by the minute.

“If you want to take that out, it’s fine by me, honey. Don’t be shy,” Izzy said, blowing him a kiss and grinning.

After a moment, Andre did just that, pulling down his shorts and revealing his huge cock. As I had figured from when I saw it last week, it was almost ten inches long and super thick. I remember Izzy remarking when she first encountered it during the gangbang that it took two hands to jerk him off.  Andre removed his shorts completely, dropping them to the floor.

“Oh Andre, I almost forgot just how big you are,” Izzy grinned, “If you wanna jerk it while you watch me you can. I’d love it if you did.”

Andre began slowly stroking his huge member, staring at Izzy as she swayed her hips, and bounced that ass for him. Another hip-hop song started on the music channel, and Izzy smiled.

“Yeah, I love this one,” she said.

Izzy danced through the whole song for Andre, grinding and swaying her ass, twerking and bouncing it. She jiggled and bounced those huge titties for him too, and all with a big sexy grin on her face. Throughout Andre slowly stroked and jerked his huge cock up to its magnificent full size and hardness, a big smile on his face too.

Finally, the song ended, and Izzy turned back to face Andre.

“You know what I love about this outfit Andre?” she teased.

I noticed there was a little metal ring, underneath her bustline, linking the two pieces of material that came down from behind her neck on each side to cover her breasts. The ring was connected to what looked like little drawstrings sewn into the material underneath her breasts.

“This,” Izzy said simply, as she drew the top section of her swimsuit aside, revealing her stunning full, firm big tits.

“Oh fuck, yeah,” Andre exclaimed, as Izzy giggled.

The purple material of the swimsuit now was on either side of her tits. But they were kept taut by the ring underneath, keeping her breasts pressed together.

“You see, it keeps my tits pushed together, hands-free, just for you,” Izzy grinned, putting her middle finger in between her boobs, and suggestively thrusting it in and out, making them jiggle up and down, “Makes a nice tit-pussy for you to fuck with that big black cock of yours. And it leaves my hands free to do other things for you.”

Izzy giggled, as did Andre, staring up at her.

“Well, Andre, I think it’s time I came and sat with you, don’t you think?” Izzy said, as she stopped her dancing, and stepped toward the sofa.

Izzy picked up the remote control and turned down the volume from the music channel on the television. She stepped in front of Andre, bending down to part his thighs with her hands. She then reached for his T-shirt, and gently pulled it up over his head, removing it and dropping it to the floor behind her. Izzy then clambered onto the sofa, sitting astride Andre, just as I had seen Lupe do with Paul earlier.

Izzy grinned as Andre buried his head in her tits, kissing and sucking on them as he groped her ass. Izzy then turned her head toward the ventilation fan that she knew I was spying through, grinning, winking at me and blowing a kiss.

“Did you enjoy me dancing for you?” she asked, still looking in my direction.

Andre nodded his head between her breasts, unaware Izzy’s question had been directed to her secret admirer in the storage room next door.

Izzy turned back toward Andre, greedily sucking and licking her nipples.

“Was that a fantasy of yours, Andre? Having a busty blonde dance and strip for you?” Izzy asked.

Again, Andre nodded as he played with her tits with his lips and tongue.

“You know, I have a fantasy too, Andre,” Izzy said, turning back to look in my direction, grinning at me, “Can you guess what it is? Do you think you and I might work together to make it come true?”

Here it came. Izzy had said she was going to put on a show for me, and for me not to tell Lupe about what I had seen until she had spoken with Lupe about it. I figured I was about to find out exactly what Izzy had been planning.

Again, Andre nodded, perhaps rather oblivious to what he was agreeing to. Izzy pulled his face out of her tits and kissed him. A long slow, wet kiss. He returned her kiss, and the two spent the next few minutes with their lips and tongues intertwined.

“You’re a great kisser, Andre,” Izzy finally said, “I love your lips.”

“Thank you, you too, Izzy,” Andre said, still groping her tits as he looked up at her.

“So, do you want to hear about my fantasy?” Izzy asked.

“Of course,” Andre replied.

Izzy’s hands dropped into Andre’s lap, gripping his erect cock, as she kissed him again.

“Well, Andre, I’ll guess I’ll just come out and say it,” Izzy grinned, looking Andre in the eye as her hands slowly stroked his huge cock, “I’ve always wanted to get fucked by two young, hung black guys at the same time, you know?”

Andre looked surprised, to say the least.

“Don’t look so shocked, Andre. I’m sure it’s near the top of the list of a lot of women’s fantasies,” Izzy giggled, “I mean, I enjoyed our group sex fun with all your friends last week. But now I just really want a threesome with two big black cocks.”

“Oh, wow, erm…” Andre mumbled.

“So earlier today I had a little chat with your friend Marcus, and he indicated that he would be up for joining us tonight,” Izzy continued, “I’d just love it if the two of you would spit-roast me right here on your bed, Andre. I just know the two of you would get me so wet, fucking me in each end.”

Marcus was the other black guy that had been part of the gangbang last week. He had looked a couple of years older than Andre, and he too was slim, muscular, athletic looking. He also had a big cock, although not as enormous as Andre’s, perhaps eight inches long, and certainly thicker than the other white guys that had been involved in the ‘group sex fun’.

“Come on baby, it’ll be fun for you and me. Not to mention…” Izzy explained.

“Yeah, it’s just…” Andre interrupted, looking a little anxious.

“Just what, honey?” Izzy asked, kissing him again.

“Well, I thought, you know, I was gonna get to spend some time with you. I mean, like… just you and me alone, not like last week,” Andre said quietly.

“Oh baby, you didn’t let me finish. Don’t worry, honey. Let me tell you what I got planned for you, and then you can decide, okay?” Izzy clarified.

“Okay,” Andre said after a moment to think about it, nodding.

“So, you know that Lupe and I agreed to have individual two-hour sessions with you and your friends over the next few days before you have to fly home,” Izzy continued, “And tonight, between seven and nine pm is my session with you, but I’m asking you to share your session with me with Marcus too.”

“Uh-huh,” Andre mumbled, watching Izzy’s hands slowly stroke his dick.

“What I’m proposing is that after our two-hour session with Marcus, at nine pm, I’ll send him back to his room. But instead of leaving, I’ll stay here with you. You can fuck me all night long.” Izzy grinned, kissing him again.

“Really?” Andre inquired, “What about your husband?”

“Oh, don’t worry about him. He’s doing a double shift tonight, he won’t be home until lunchtime tomorrow,” Izzy explained, giggling, “So you can fuck me all night, and when we wake up in the morning together, you can have me suck and fuck you all over again. How’s that sound?”

Andre nodded, smiling, groping her tits.

“And not only that, but after we’ve got rid of Marcus, I’m gonna take you downstairs, where I’ve got my very large collection of sexy outfits and lingerie. You can pick out whichever one you’d like me to wear for you. Would you like that?” Izzy asked, smiling.

“Oh yeah,” Andre moaned, as Izzy gripped firmly gripped his cock with both hands.

“Yeah, you can see all the outfits I wear for fucking. You could even pick a few if you like, and I’ll put on a sexy fashion show just for you back here in the room,” Izzy continued, a sexy glint in her eye, “Or I can point out which outfit is my husband’s favourite, and I’ll wear it while you fuck me. How’d that be?”

“Ah, fuck yeah,” Andre moaned again.

“So, are we agreed then?” Izzy asked, “You’ll fuck me together with Marcus, and later we’ll have our alone time, just you and me? But it’ll have to be our little secret. I don’t want your friends getting jealous or thinking they’re going to get the same treatment.”

Andre nodded, grinning.

“Okay, good. Well, I’ll go and get Marcus from his room in a minute,” Izzy said, “But before I do, why don’t you let me suck that big black cock of yours for a little while?”

Again, Andre grinned, flashing that killer smile of his, and nodded, as Izzy slid off the sofa onto her knees in front of him. She cupped his big balls, and then immediately took the huge head of his dick in her mouth. Her lips slid up and down his shaft, as far as she could manage with such a big cock.

Sucking and slurping noises soon filled the room. Andre would occasionally gasp and moan from Izzy’s expert fellatio.

“I forgot to ask, how old are you, Andre?” Izzy asked, finally coming up for air.

“Eighteen,” Andre replied.

“Oh wow, you really are young. I thought maybe you were twenty,” Izzy said grinning, slapping his cock against her face, “Just eighteen, aren’t I the lucky lady? Can I ask you something else?”

“Sure,” Andre replied, leaning back on the sofa, enjoying the view of this busty blonde MILF at his knees.

“You were very nervous when we started our little gangbang last week. Was that your first time? I mean, you were a virgin before that?” Izzy smiled sweetly up at him.

Andre nodded, rather sheepishly.

“Oh, don’t be shy, everyone has to have a first time. Even me,” Izzy giggled, “Well, that makes me happy. Your first memory of getting some pussy will always be of me and Lupe.”

Izzy placed his saliva-soaked cock between her breasts. Her swimsuit design kept Andre’s massive cock firmly gripped between her tits. Izzy bounced up and down on her knees, allowing Andre’s cock to fuck her amazing ‘tit-pussy’. As she did this, her hands caressed Andre’s chest, occasionally tweaking his nipples.

After a few minutes of this, Izzy switched back to sucking Andre’s huge dick again, slurping and slobbering all over it.

“I think this experience with Lupe and me is going to be a real sexual awakening for you,” Izzy said as she came up for air again, slapping the head of his cock repeatedly against her cheek, “I can see you going back home and getting lots and lots of pussy, darling.”

“Really?” Andre asked, smiling.

“Of course, all those white college girls? They’re all away from home, hoping to experiment. You do know they all want to fuck a black guy with a big dick at least once, don’t you?” Izzy explained, “Trust me, start chatting up the white girls, and it won’t be long before you’ve got a string of them on your phone to choose from.”

“Alright, I’ll try,” Andre replied.

Izzy sucked on his huge balls for a while, then returned to sucking his dick. I then noticed her hand slipped in between his legs, right down in between. Andre gasped, his hips bucking away from Izzy.

“It’s okay, Andre. Just relax, baby. You might like it,” Izzy reassured him.

Andre looked anxious for a moment but then did start to calm himself a little. Izzy continued to suck him, are hand moving slowly back and forth between his thighs. I then realised Izzy must be fingering his prostate, something I had not seen her do with anyone before. Andre eventually relaxed completely, sighing and smiling.

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

“Mmm, someone likes that a lot, don’t they?” Izzy said, grinning, “You like a woman sucking your dick with her finger in your ass?”

Andre nodded.

“Well, there’s nothing wrong with it, honey. Lots of men like it, but don’t want to admit to it,” Izzy continued, “Don’t worry, I won’t tell any of your friends, it’ll be our little secret.”

Izzy sucked Andre some more, whilst still fingering his ass. Eventually, she came up for air, kissed the head of his cock, then reached up and kissed him on the lips.

“Alright, why don’t I go and get Marcus, and we can start my fantasy?” Izzy told him.

Izzy got up and went into the bathroom for a moment, I assumed to check her make-up and hair in the mirror. She then returned into view, waving to Andre on the sofa.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes honey. Keep yourself nice and hard for me,” Izzy grinned, blowing him a kiss.

She pulled the swimsuit top back to cover her breasts, opened the door and disappeared out onto the veranda. I moved to the storage room door, opening it a crack, to see her disappear down the veranda, and heard the click-clack of her high heels on the metal floor grating on the staircase. I peered out of the door a little more to see her appear in the courtyard downstairs, but then disappear out of sight again.

Was Marcus waiting in a room on the ground floor? The guesthouse register I had gone through in the front desk office earlier had revealed he was staying in room 25, which was up on the first floor. I’m sure all would be revealed soon.

I moved back to my spying position into room 212, to see what was going on with Lupe.

As I peered through the ventilation fan, I discovered things had progressed since I last spied on her and Paul.

Lupe’s high heels, panties and stockings were all in a pile on the floor. She was now sitting astride Paul on the sofa, merrily bouncing up and down on his cock, with just her suspender belt around her waist. Paul greedily sucked and groped her bouncing tits, as Lupe whimpered and moaned.

“Oh, I fucking love young cock,” Lupe gasped, her ass cheeks slapping repeatedly on Paul’s thighs as she rode him.

Lupe’s cries and whimpers got louder and louder, her bouncing faster and more urgent, her back starting to arch. Having fucked her several times, and having watched her fuck many other men too, I knew what was coming. And what was coming was Lupe.

A moment later, she cried out very loudly indeed and then collapsed onto Paul, her tits smothering him.

“Oh, good boy,” Lupe told Paul, sitting back up, and releasing his face from between her boobs, “I do enjoy fucking a nice young man.”

“I noticed,” Paul chuckled, pawing her breasts.

Lupe giggled.

“I mean, it’s no secret, I’ll pretty much fuck most men that ask, you know? I don’t mind how old they are, I’ll always make sure I enjoy myself,” Lupe grinned, “But my absolute favourite is being with a lovely young guy.”

Paul and Lupe kissed and embraced for a while before she finally broke away.

“Honey, why don’t you take me to bed, and I’ll let you do whatever you want to my body?” Lupe said, grinning cheekily.

As she got up off her young lover, she turned and looked directly toward me, winking. Paul got up from the sofa, putting his hand firmly on Lupe’s ass, and leading her across to the bed.

Paul got Lupe to lay on her back on the bed with her legs spread wide, as he then clambered on top of her, pushing his cock back inside her pussy, and began thrusting in and out. He moaned and groaned as he fucked her, a big smile on Lupe’s face.

I then heard Izzy’s high heels on the veranda outside. However, she was coming from the other direction. Opening the storage door would not give me a glimpse of her, as it would be facing the wrong way. Also, if Marcus was with her, he might notice the door open just a crack and become suspicious.

I left my spying of Lupe and moved to put my ear to the storage room door. I could hear Izzy giggling and some indistinct chatting. She passed the storage room door, and I heard a knock on the door of room 211.

I moved to my other spying position and looked through the obsolete ventilation fan. Andre still sat on the sofa, naked, his huge cock now at half-mast. The door opened and Izzy appeared, closely followed by Marcus, a grin a mile wide across his face.

Izzy’s swimsuit outfit had disappeared. She now wore just black panties, a black suspender belt with matching stockings, and black high-heeled shoes. I realised when she had left Andre earlier, she had gone downstairs into the courtyard to access room 8, where she and Lupe had gotten ready earlier, to change outfits. Whether this new outfit was her idea or an earlier request by Marcus, I did not know.

I also realised she must have had to walk topless across the courtyard up to Marcus’ room, and then back down the veranda here. Izzy was becoming as brazen as Lupe. But again, any man staying here that might have seen Izzy walking around with her tits on display with a young black guy in tow, would have surely already had sex with her, and knew exactly what was going on.

Marcus ‘wore’ just a very small white jockstrap and nothing else. However, he was already fully erect, and his cock was very much on display. Even with Izzy having to change outfits, she had been gone longer than the few minutes she had promised Andre. It made me wonder whether when arriving at Marcus’ room, she had given him a quick blowjob to get him warmed up.

“Hey Andre, I’m back,” Izzy giggled, as Marcus slapped her on the ass.

Marcus was much more confident than Andre and immediately pulled off his jockstrap, dropping it to the floor. He moved over to Andre, grinning, giving him a fist bump greeting.

“What’s up?” Marcus said to his younger friend.

Izzy closed the door, locking it. She then slapped Marcus firmly on the ass.

“Get that lovely firm young ass on the sofa,” she told him.

“Okay, baby,” Marcus replied, quickly grabbing Izzy and snogging her, before sitting down on the sofa beside Andre.

“Ooh, my naughty boys,” Izzy said grinning, looking down on Andre and Marcus on the sofa, her hands on her hips, “This is going to be so much fun.”

Izzy got down on her knees in front of them on the sofa.

“Come on boys, let’s all be friends,” Izzy grinned, encouraging them to sit closer together.

Marcus slid along the sofa, sitting right next to Andre, as Izzy reached forward and took a big black cock in each hand.

“Ooh, Andre, I told you to keep yourself big and hard for me,” Izzy giggled, stroking his half-mast cock in her right hand, “Don’t worry baby, I’ll get you up to full power in no time.”

Andre looked slightly nervous, presumably because of the introduction of Marcus to the mix. Marcus however looked right at home, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Izzy’s head dropped into Andre’s lap, and she began licking and then sucking on the head of his penis.

“Yeah, that’s it, girl,” Marcus said encouragingly, watching Izzy suck Andre, whilst she continued to stroke Marcus’ cock with her left hand.

A minute or so later of slurping and sucking from Izzy, Andre was back to his full majestic size. Izzy’s head came back up, and she grinned, staring at the two big erect members just inches from her face.

“Come here, girl,” Marcus said, taking the back of her head in his hand, and rather roughly guiding her mouth onto his dick, “Yeah, suck that cock, baby,”

I felt like Andre, a slightly shy retiring type, wanted to make love with Izzy. But Marcus had come to fuck and knew that was what Izzy wanted.

She wanted to get fucked by two black studs, two bad boys. Izzy wanted to be treated like a slut, and Marcus was here to make sure she got what she wanted. I’m not sure Andre realised that yet, but perhaps, like in the gangbang last week, he would warm to the idea soon enough.

Izzy struggled but eventually managed to deep throat Marcus, making lots of wet slurping and gagging noises along the way. At the same time, she stroked Andre’s cock in her right hand.

“Andre, we gonna fuck this little lady seven ways from Sunday, man,” Marcus told his friend, giving him a high five, “She ain’t gonna know what’s going on after we finished with her.”

Izzy came up for air and switched back to sucking Andre for a while, jerking off Marcus with her left hand. I could tell Andre was relaxing into the situation now, looking more comfortable.

For the next ten minutes, Izzy switched back and forth between sucking Andre and Marcus, obviously enjoying herself immensely. Marcus continued to make encouraging comments, and both the guys groped her tits and slapped her ass as she blew them.

Eventually, she came up for air for a minute, taking a break, as she jerked their cocks in her dainty little hands.

“Oh, I think I’ve become a slut for B.B.C.” Izzy giggled.

“Yeah, you love that big black cock, don’t you honey?” Marcus said, grinning.

“Yeah, I do. It’s always been a fantasy of mine to have two handsome young black guys with huge thick cocks to fuck me,” Izzy replied, laughing, “I think you guys are ready for pussy. Am I right?”

Marcus and Andre both nodded as Izzy stood up, turned her back to them, and bent right over to remove her panties. The guys grinned, staring at her luscious, amazing peach of an ass. Izzy’s stepped out of her panties and got back on her knees in front of her young studs.

She pulled a string of condoms out from under the sofa.

“Extra-large, boys,” she smiled, unwrapping one and putting it over Marcus’ cock.

She then did the same for Andre, then clambered onto the sofa, and sat astride him. She then slowly lowered herself onto Andre’s huge cock.

“Oh, fuck yeah,” Izzy gasped, a huge grin spreading across her face, as she slowly slid down his shaft, taking his full girth and length, “You’re so fucking big, baby.”

Izzy began slowly bouncing up and down in Andre’s lap, his huge dick being thrust in and out of her wet pussy. Andre’s hands immediately went to her ass, groping, tapping and slapping it.

Meanwhile, Marcus stroked his cock with his right hand, whilst playing with Izzy’s bouncing tits with his left.

“Yeah, ride that big black dick, baby,” Marcus told her, “Fuck, you got some big titties, girl.”

I noticed Izzy’s legs were spread as wide as she could astride Andre on the sofa, as she rode his thick cock. She was certainly enjoying herself. Her moans and whimpers increased, as she bounced in his lap.

After a couple more minutes of this, Izzy was well on her way to big black cock ecstasy. But Marcus kept pawing at her until he could take it no more. He reached over, putting his hands around her waist, and with sheer brute strength lifted her off Andre’s dick. He then lowered her back down into his lap, with Izzy reaching down to help insert his raging hard-on into her pussy.

“Oh, I liked that,” Izzy giggled, as Marcus began thrusting up into her.

Izzy then rode Marcus’ cock for a while, as Andre pawed at her tits and ass, jerking himself. Marcus continued to call Izzy a little blonde slut as she fucked him.

But after a few minutes of this, Andre looked a little frustrated, and so he too reached for Izzy’s waist and attempted to lift her away from Marcus. Marcus chuckled and allowed it, even assisting him, and Izzy was placed directly back on Andre’s huge dick again.

“Oh fuck, yeah I love this,” Izzy grinned, beginning to once again bounce up and down on Andre’s cock, “You boys make me feel like a busty blonde cheerleader, being passed around all the guys in the locker room after the big game.”

“Yeah, you’d fucking like that, wouldn’t you?” Marcus said, smiling.

“I’d fucking love it. Being passed around every young guy, being forced to suck and fuck every single one of them until they were all fully satisfied,” Izzy panted excitedly, “I’d even fuck the coach afterwards to keep it quiet.”

Marcus and Andre laughed.

“Not our coach,” Marcus chuckled, “He’s a miserable old white guy, like sixty years old or something.”

“Oh, I’d still fuck him if it meant I got to be passed around between you and your friends in the locker room,” Izzy panted, grinning, “I’d put a real big smile on his old face.”

“I bet you would,” Marcus replied, as Andre moaned.

“I’d even fuck the dean of the university as long as it got me secretly let into the locker room after the game,” Izzy continued, “I’d come in while you were showering and tell you I was your prize for winning. Then I’d strip and perform blowjobs for all of you in a circle, on my knees. Later I’d ride you, as you passed me from one to the other, and I got all the fucking big black cock I could handle.”

“Holy fuck!” Marcus gasped as he groped her bouncing tits.

Izzy’s moans were getting louder, and it wasn’t long before she was crying out and orgasmed on Andre’s big dick.

As soon as she collapsed onto Andre, Marcus was lifting her up and back onto his cock again. A moment later and Izzy was happily riding Marcus once more, as he caressed her bouncing ass.

“That’s it, ride that big black dick, bitch,” Marcus told Izzy, grinning up at her.

Izzy did just that. She was obviously enjoying herself immensely, being shared between these two young black studs.

“Enjoying the view, Andre?” Izzy asked with a grin, looking down at him as she bounced in his friend’s lap.

“Fuck, yeah,” Andre replied, reaching for her tits again, “You lovely big-titted slut.”

Marcus and Izzy laughed, seeing Andre getting into the headspace of Izzy’s fantasy.

“Yeah, that’s it, Andre. You boys can call me whatever you like while you fuck me,” Izzy panted, “I fucking love being passed between the two of you like this.”

“Yeah, course you do. Fucking lovely little whore,” Marcus told her, sucking on her left breast and Andre groped her right one.

“Oh yes, I’m a whore. I’m a whore for big black cock,” Izzy moaned, “Oh fuck, yeah. I love having the two of you all to myself. I don’t have to share you with that dirty whore Lupe.”

Marcus and Andre chuckled again at that. Izzy rode Marcus faster and harder now, her moaning and whimpering increasing too. Both guys continued to encourage Izzy, calling her all sorts of filthy names, which only excited Izzy more.

Izzy’s ass made a slapping sound on Marcus’ thighs as she bounced up and down in his lap. Finally, she cried out again, climaxing once more, and then rested for a moment. Izzy kissed Marcus and then leant over to kiss Andre too.

For the next twenty minutes or so, I watched in awe as Izzy was repeatedly passed back and forth between Marcus and Andre. Izzy was clearly having the time of her life, riding one big black cock, and then the other. I couldn’t help but pull down my boxer shorts and jerk myself off, as I spied on this amazing interracial threesome.

Izzy had at least one more orgasm that I could tell before she finally decided to move things on.

“Alright, boys, why don’t you take me to bed?” Izzy grinned, “I need a good spit-roasting, every girl does.”

They all chuckled, as Izzy got up out of Andre’s lap, and the three of them moved over to the bed. Andre went and stood to the left of the bed, Marcus on the right. Izzy grinned as she got up onto the bed on her hands and knees, facing Andre. Marcus gripped her hips from behind and immediately began pushing his cock into her waiting wet pussy.

“Oh fuck!” Izzy gasped as Marcus entered her, “Andre will you go get my panties from the floor?”

Andre did as he was asked, returning them to her. Izzy took them, and wrapped them around the base of Andre’s cock, grinning up at him. She then took the head of his huge cock in her mouth and began sucking him. Izzy managed to get almost half the length of Andre’s shaft in her mouth before gagging heavily and having to give up, returning to sucking the head only.

“Yeah, suck that dick, bitch,” Marcus told her as he began pounding away at her pussy from behind and slapping her ass.

Andre took Izzy’s head in both hands and began fucking her face, thrusting in and out of her mouth. Occasionally Izzy would gag when Andre thrust too deep, and he would have to back off. The only sound in the room from Izzy was her sucking, slurping, slobbering sounds, and muffled moans and whimpers. But mostly what I heard were Andre and Marcus moaning and groaning, as they commented on what a slut Izzy was, whilst they continued to fuck her from each end.

 The spit-roasting of Izzy continued for a few minutes more, without Andre allowing her to take a break.

“I gotta get me some of that ass,” Marcus stated, panting.

He pulled out of Izzy’s pussy, and slowly forced himself into Izzy’s tight little ass. I heard more stifled moans from Izzy as he did so. Eventually, he managed to get half of his length inside without any obvious discomfort to Izzy and began thrusting back and forth. Meanwhile, Andre’s assault on Izzy’s mouth continued with no end in sight.

Izzy’s eyes had started to water from all the effort of taking Andre’s huge cock in her mouth for so long, and her mascara had begun to run down her cheeks. I started to be just slightly concerned for Izzy, as Andre had not let her take a break for some time, although she still seemed quite happy at the moment.

“What would your husband say if he could see you now, Mrs Diaz?” Marcus chuckled, “If he saw his wife getting fucked by a big black cock in her ass, and another one in her mouth? I don’t think he’d be too happy, do you?”

Izzy simply shook her head and moaned, as Andre continued fucking her mouth.

“I think we converted Mr Diaz’s wife into a slut for big black cock, right?” Andre replied, smiling down at Izzy.

Izzy managed to nod her head vigorously, even though Andre’s dick with still in her mouth, moaning in agreement, as her spit-roasting continued. Andre and Marcus reached forward to high-five each other, laughing.

Finally, Izzy began to gag again, and Andre let go of her head. Izzy came up, gasping for air, saliva dripping from her chin.

“Oh, you bad, bad boys,” she grinned, looking up at Andre, and then turning over her shoulder to look at Marcus, “Now I feel like a girl who’s strayed into the wrong side of town.”

Marcus and Andre chuckled, as Izzy giggled, stroking Andre’s cock in front of her.

“You like the rough stuff do you, sexy mama?” Marcus asked.

“Yeah, I want a proper old-fashioned ghetto fuck from two young black studs with fucking big thick cocks,” Izzy purred, grinning.

Exactly what an ‘old-fashioned ghetto fuck’ consisted of I wasn’t too sure. Perhaps it was just one of those crazy things you say during sex.

“Andre, why don’t you get back there and fuck my pussy, baby?” Izzy continued, “Marcus, come up here and fuck my mouth, nice and rough.”

Andre and Marcus switched places quickly enough. Andre gripped Izzy’s hips, slapping his huge cock all over her ass, before pushing himself deep into her sopping wet pussy. Izzy gasped in delight at his huge girth, as the biggest smile I had ever seen spread across her face.

“Oh fuck!” Izzy cried in pure pleasure.

“So, you want it nice and rough do you, missy?” Marcus asked, grinning, as he gripped each side of Izzy’s head.

“Yeah, but do it like this,” Izzy said, taking one of his hands and moving it to the back of her head, and moving the other to grip her throat.

“Oh, you are nasty,” Marcus said as he immediately force-fed Izzy his cock.

And just like that, Izzy was back in big black cock heaven, being spit-roasted yet again. Andre pumped away at Izzy’s pussy, as he slapped and groped her ass. Marcus forced his cock ever deeper down Izzy’s throat, as she gagged and spluttered. Saliva continually flowed from her mouth and dripped off her chin onto the sheets below.

“Man, this slut loves it,” Marcus said, grinning at Andre, “Don’t she just love it though?”

Izzy nodded yet again, moaning in appreciation of how she was being treated to a ‘proper old fashioned ghetto fuck’.

I could tell Izzy loved the fact Marcus’ big strong hand was around her throat, controlling the face fucking she was receiving. She had no real control now over whatever these two bad boys chose to do to her body, which was apparently just the way she wanted it tonight.

The two young guys had the time of their lives over the next forty minutes or so, spit-roasting Izzy to their heart’s content, and with certainly no complaints from Izzy either. They switched ends repeatedly, both making Izzy give muffled cries as she came again and again.

Izzy’s face became a real mess from the oral assault she received from both Andre and Marcus. Her mascara had run down her face, looking like she had cried black tears. She was also covered in her own saliva from all the slobbering and gagging on two big thick cocks for so long. Both guys had slapped their saliva-coated dicks all over Izzy’s face when they allowed her to take a quick breather.

Marcus even gave her face some light taps, slapping at her cheek that bulged out due to the presence of his cock inside.

Finally, after switching ends again, and yet another stifled orgasm, Izzy came up for air and pushed Andre’s cock back from her face for a moment.

“Okay, okay, come on boys,” Izzy panted, pulling Marcus’s cock from her pussy, “I want two nice big loads splashed across my face.”

Izzy giggled, getting down on her knees on the floor beside the bed. The two guys moved to stand on either side of her. Izzy grinned, then winked in my direction, the naughty minx. Andre and Marcus jerked their cocks as they looked down on their busty blonde married MILF slut.

Izzy went from sucking on one black cock to the other, encouraging them.

“That’s it, boys, spunk all over me,” she told them, grinning, “Spunk all over my face. You know, I never let my husband do this to me, but you gorgeous guys can.”

That was too much for Marcus, who groaned, then erupted, sending spurt after spurt of white-hot come all over Izzy’s face, neck, and hair. Izzy giggled.

Andre’s hand was a blur as he furiously jerked himself off. The sight of Izzy’s cum-splattered face must have tipped him over the edge, as a moment later he too exploded with a roar, sending multiple streams of young spunk splashing over her lips, right cheek, and forehead.

Andre collapsed back on the bed; Marcus moved to sit on the sofa.

“Wow, that was great,” Izzy grinned, wiping away the sperm from her lips, “Thank you, boys.”

She got up off her knees on the floor and went to look at herself in the mirror.

“Oh my god, look at me,” Izzy laughed, admiring Andre and Marcus’s handiwork written across her face, “Well, you boys certainly gave me what I asked for.”

Andre and Marcus grinned up at her, still panting heavily from their efforts.

“Well, I’d better make myself look decent again,” Izzy said, turning, and heading toward the bathroom, then looked at Marcus, “And you Mr, had better get back to your room before your friends find out what we’ve been up to.”

Marcus nodded, before getting up from the sofa, grabbing his jockstrap from the floor, and putting them back on.

“Thank you, Mrs Diaz,” Marcus said, smiling, as Izzy disappeared into the bathroom, and turned to Andre, “See you later man.”

Andre waved briefly, smiling as Marcus opened the door and made his way outside, the door closing behind him.

I heard the shower running in the bathroom, as Izzy began to clean herself up. I decide to switch back to see what was going on with Lupe for a while.

As I looked in on room 212, Lupe was on her knees on the floor, with Paul standing in front of her. Lupe was furiously sucking his cock, as if her life depended on it. She was almost continually looking up at him, giving him lots of eye contact.

“Ah fuck, Lupe, I’m coming,” Paul moaned.

Lupe simply nodded but did not stop her ferocious fellatio.

Paul gasped, and groaned, his legs going weak, as he pumped his seed into Lupe’s mouth. Lupe sucked his cock a little longer, but more gently now, presumably getting those last few drops of sperm from Paul.

Finally, she let Paul’s cock slip from her mouth. Lupe looked up at him, and opened her mouth, gargling his spunk for a moment. She then let it run out over her lips, down her chin, and drip below onto her tits.

Paul sat back on the side of the bed, surely marvelling at the sight of this gorgeous busty married MILF with his young sperm dripping from her lips. Lupe smiled as she got up from the floor.

“Well Paul, I better get myself cleaned up,” she said, grinning, “I can’t really go back to my husband looking like this, now can I?”

Lupe giggled as she headed into the bathroom. A few minutes later she reappeared, having showered, grabbed her knickers from the floor and put them back on. She had her suspender belt in her hand and put her high heeled shoes back on. Paul, who had put his shorts back on, picked up Lupe’s stockings from the floor.

“Don’t forget these,” he said.

“Keep them as a souvenir honey,” Lupe giggled, as she opened the door to the veranda outside, “Take them back home with you. Every time you look at them you can jerk off, remembering that time you fucked a busty married older woman in Colombia. Take care, baby.”

With that, she turned, and headed out onto the veranda, the door closing behind her. I heard her high heels on the staircase as she presumably headed back down to room 8 to get changed.

I immediately switched to looking in on room 211. Izzy had put her little black panties back on. She stood in the middle of the room, her arms around Andre, snogging him. Andre wore just his boxer shorts, and I could already see his cock was already returning to half-mast by the outline it made.

“Oh, that’s why I do love me a nice young man,” Izzy grinned, massaging Andre’s cock through his shorts, “You can just go again, and again, can’t you?”

Andre nodded as he kissed her back, his hands all over her ass.

They stood there, kissing and groping each other for some time. Outside I heard the click-clack of high heeled shoes out in the courtyard. I moved to open the door, and look down to see Lupe, now fully dressed in a white T-shirt and jean shorts.

She turned, looking up at me and waved, blowing me a kiss, as she exited the courtyard through the gate and out into the street, disappearing behind the courtyard wall. I assumed she was making her way back to Casa Madre guesthouse, back to her husband Uncle Gerry, and certainly wasn’t going to mention that she had entertained not one, but two young men in bed since he last saw her this morning. In fact, as I too had enjoyed myself, spying on Lupe this afternoon with Ronny, and this evening with Paul, she had entertained three young men today.

I returned to look in on room 211. Izzy had one hand inside Andre’s shorts, slowly caressing his huge cock.

“Oh, honey, you’re so fucking big. I’ve never seen a dick as big as yours,” Izzy grinned, “And trust me, I’ve seen a lot.”

“Really?” Andre asked, intrigued.

“Oh babe, you have no idea,” Izzy giggled, “And neither does my husband. Now, are you coming downstairs with me?”

“Downstairs?” he inquired.

“Remember I promised to show you all my sexy outfits? They’re in a room downstairs, we can go and pick some out,” Izzy explained with a cheeky smile, “Then we can come back up here, and I’ll wear your favourite one, and you can fuck me all night.”

 Andre grinned, nodding, “You said you’d point out your husband’s favourite outfit one?”

“Naughty boy,” Izzy giggled, nodding, and taking his hand in hers, “Come on then, lover.”

Izzy and Andre then left the room, heading downstairs.

I wondered what outfits they might return with, and what more wonderful sights I might see as Izzy continued to enjoy her big black cock fantasy as evening turned to night.

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments